Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,927 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Opportunity To Vote For Buhari Again, Will You Still Do That? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opportunity To Vote For Buhari Again, Will You Still Do That? (543 Views)

Ondo Election: Mimiko Meets With Buhari Again / Amaechi Threatens Buhari Again, Mr. President If Am Going Down – You’re Comin W / Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity To Vote For Buhari Again, Will You Still Do That? by optionB: 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
QUESTION OF THE DAY:

If you are given another opportunity to vote, will you still vote this man?

Re: Opportunity To Vote For Buhari Again, Will You Still Do That? by dikeigbo2(m): 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
After 4 years will justify if I can do that..
Re: Opportunity To Vote For Buhari Again, Will You Still Do That? by obailala(m): 2:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
optionB:
QUESTION OF THE DAY:

If you are given another opportunity to vote, will you still vote this man?
You cannot get a certificate after attending a university for just 10 months. You may choose to call PMB clueless, but he is not certified clueless until at least 2-3 years of his tenure has elapsed. On the other hand, GEJ completed his 4 years course and even topped it with a Masters degree to make it 5 years; he graduated as a certified clueless one.

So now to answer your question, if Buhari will be contesting the certified clueless one, then YES!! I will support Buhari again.

2 Likes

Re: Opportunity To Vote For Buhari Again, Will You Still Do That? by PaulJohn1: 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
Yes!! If it's against Mr. Jonathan (Former president).
No!! If his rival is a tested younger candidate with credible records.
Re: Opportunity To Vote For Buhari Again, Will You Still Do That? by agabusta: 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
Yes! I will. PMB means well for Nigeria and i'm confident that at the tail end of his tenure, we'll already be seeing positive improvements.
Re: Opportunity To Vote For Buhari Again, Will You Still Do That? by payosehtor(m): 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
Yes i'll.afterall the problems we love to blame it on him has being there b4 he came, lets give him time pls

(1) (Reply)

Fact Or Thrash? Your Say On This Suggestion About Politicians Allowances (photo) / Who Is Your Best President So Far? / Senator Kashamu Restates Commitment Towards Massive Empowerment Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.