Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

The Ooni Of Ife Is Set To Marry A Slut/gold Digger (screen Shots) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Ooni Of Ife Is Set To Marry A Slut/gold Digger (screen Shots) (7629 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Is My Father, Not Lover –ara / Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song / Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ooni Of Ife Is Set To Marry A Slut/gold Digger (screen Shots) by Jadekitana(f): 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
The Ooni of Ife oba Enitan Babatunde Adeyeye ogunwusi is set to take a new wife since his marriage with Adebukunola crashed due irreconcilable differences.

The said new wife to be isn't such a saint afterall as her dirty past has been dug up. It is said that this would be her 4th marriage as she goes after rich men, acquires wealth and flees to the next one.

Is the Ooni of Ife making the right decision? Shouldn't he just reconcile with his ex-wife instead of moving from frying pan to fire? Ok oooo.

Re: The Ooni Of Ife Is Set To Marry A Slut/gold Digger (screen Shots) by Adaowerri111: 5:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
Na wa ooooo, this ooni have to be very careful, should investigate properly because these 21st century gals are capable of anything

2 Likes

Re: The Ooni Of Ife Is Set To Marry A Slut/gold Digger (screen Shots) by eleko1: 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
Wetin consign una undecided?

1 Like

Re: The Ooni Of Ife Is Set To Marry A Slut/gold Digger (screen Shots) by Aminat508(f): 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
undecided
Re: The Ooni Of Ife Is Set To Marry A Slut/gold Digger (screen Shots) by olamds(m): 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
He really has to be careful....but he knows what he sees in ds woman.....poke nosing has bn people's duty....
Re: The Ooni Of Ife Is Set To Marry A Slut/gold Digger (screen Shots) by Jadekitana(f): 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
eleko1:
Wetin consign una undecided?

Be reasonable! Should a Queen to be have this ugly past? I know we all have a past some we ain't really proud of but this is just too much! Changing her name to zainab? Marrying a rich dubai guy, ex governor now Ooni? Someone should stop her and her juju

3 Likes

Re: The Ooni Of Ife Is Set To Marry A Slut/gold Digger (screen Shots) by goldbim(f): 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
WHAT!!!!2016.-YEAR OF CELEBRITY SCANDALS/CONTROVERSIES!!!the writer of this post no get chill oo..this is serious..who knows who's next??so unpredictable...i just hope it's nt true tho..
Re: The Ooni Of Ife Is Set To Marry A Slut/gold Digger (screen Shots) by seangy4konji: 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
Most of this fine girls you see aroun have no toto again.

The gods have carried their toto away and put hippopotamus toto there.

Make God help us ooo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ooni Of Ife Is Set To Marry A Slut/gold Digger (screen Shots) by eleko1: 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
What is the evidence that she's the FREE DISTRIBUTION?Let her ex come out and open up on dis/bout her illicit trade by barter not one olofofo dat sidon in Germany dey slander persin image.
Jadekitana:

Be reasonable! Should a Queen to be have this ugly past? I know we all have a past some we ain't really proud of but this is just too much! Changing her name to zainab? Marrying a rich dubai guy, ex governor now Ooni? Someone should stop her and her juju
Re: The Ooni Of Ife Is Set To Marry A Slut/gold Digger (screen Shots) by Jadekitana(f): 5:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
Rumour has it that her power is in her succulent lips! #nobemetalkamo

1 Like

Re: The Ooni Of Ife Is Set To Marry A Slut/gold Digger (screen Shots) by dikeigbo2(m): 5:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
IFA must hear this
Re: The Ooni Of Ife Is Set To Marry A Slut/gold Digger (screen Shots) by eleko1: 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hope U'll be happy if somebody come out today and slander U b4 ur man(if u are married).?did ONI told u dat he's deaf,dumb/blind?
Jadekitana:

1 Like

Re: The Ooni Of Ife Is Set To Marry A Slut/gold Digger (screen Shots) by Jadekitana(f): 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
eleko1:
Hope U'll be happy if somebody come out today and slander U b4 ur man(if u are married).?did ONI told u dat he's deaf,dumb/blind?

No we don't need a king to marry this kinda woman! It's not in my place to judge but then again these benin girls or girls who generally live this dirty life hopping from one rich guy to another needs to be disgraced. She found another prey so easily, as at December she was still married to the guy in dubai, 2months later she's set to marry the Ooni, is that ordinary? Is she the most beautiful girl in the world? You shouldnt cry over nonsense, i'm not sorry at all.

3 Likes

Re: The Ooni Of Ife Is Set To Marry A Slut/gold Digger (screen Shots) by eleko1: 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
Who do U BLAME for dis? The Bini girl/men who can't control their LUST for anything in skirt/Omo pupa? IT IS TURN BY TURN BROWSING.LA lick La go.Her Babalawo must be strong. ONI ISN'T BLIND.There are many beautiful,homely girls @ IFE,Ilesa,Iwo,Oyo.Nah ONI wan marry APon bi epo,FREE THEM
Jadekitana:

No we don't need a king to marry this kinda woman! It's not in my place to judge but then again these benin girls or girls who generally live this dirty life hopping from one rich guy to another needs to be disgraced. She found another prey so easily, as at December she was still married to the guy in dubai, 2months later she's set to marry the Ooni, is that ordinary? Is she the most beautiful girl in the world? You shouldnt cry over nonsense, i'm not sorry at all.
Re: The Ooni Of Ife Is Set To Marry A Slut/gold Digger (screen Shots) by cruzita(f): 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
Another Samson going for a Delilah.Better be careful

1 Like

Re: The Ooni Of Ife Is Set To Marry A Slut/gold Digger (screen Shots) by BabaIbo: 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
Just passing lipsrsealed
Re: The Ooni Of Ife Is Set To Marry A Slut/gold Digger (screen Shots) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
dis stella sef
Re: The Ooni Of Ife Is Set To Marry A Slut/gold Digger (screen Shots) by UIA04(f): 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
Like romeo and juliet
Samson and Delilah
Baby you can bet
They where burning with desire
Re: The Ooni Of Ife Is Set To Marry A Slut/gold Digger (screen Shots) by UIA04(f): 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
Like romeo and juliet
Samson and Delilah
Baby you can bet
They where burning with desire...
Re: The Ooni Of Ife Is Set To Marry A Slut/gold Digger (screen Shots) by enoqueen: 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
Lobatan.
Re: The Ooni Of Ife Is Set To Marry A Slut/gold Digger (screen Shots) by davspog2(m): 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
Jadekitana with her strong strong Topics and News!
Re: The Ooni Of Ife Is Set To Marry A Slut/gold Digger (screen Shots) by mhyzJane: 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
"voodified Benin girl" ....Jesus! shocked
Re: The Ooni Of Ife Is Set To Marry A Slut/gold Digger (screen Shots) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
She's not a slut, neither is she a gold digger.. but she's one thing... God save us from KARISHIKA! embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Ooni Of Ife Is Set To Marry A Slut/gold Digger (screen Shots) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
She's not a slut, neither is she a gold digger.. but she's one thing... God save us from KARISHIKA! embarassed *runs outta thread*
Re: The Ooni Of Ife Is Set To Marry A Slut/gold Digger (screen Shots) by gentleheart1(f): 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
Jadekitana:

I didn't want to comment but you just pissed me off by writing trash about Benin girls.
You Yorubas ladies are the worst ladies a man can get married to from sleeping with different men even while married to marrying multiple men. Yoruba ladies are the real definition of prostitution and juju, we know you all and your pretense.
You people can't even run a home properly, so shut it ok.

4 Likes

Re: The Ooni Of Ife Is Set To Marry A Slut/gold Digger (screen Shots) by Mariecakes(f): 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
Is it her consignment undecided
Re: The Ooni Of Ife Is Set To Marry A Slut/gold Digger (screen Shots) by SolexxBarry(m): 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hmmmif true,he needs to av a rethink
Re: The Ooni Of Ife Is Set To Marry A Slut/gold Digger (screen Shots) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
gentleheart1:

I didn't want to comment but you just pissed me off by writing trash about Benin girls.
You Yorubas ladies are the worst ladies a man can get married to from sleeping with different men even while married to marrying multiple men. Yoruba ladies are the real definition of prostitution and juju, we know you all and your pretense.
Pple like u are d reason why Nigeria won't move forward..how many yorubas do u know? Don't judge a person by their tribe bt by deir character..undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Ooni Of Ife Is Set To Marry A Slut/gold Digger (screen Shots) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
Anybody can marry anybody..wat konsignz us with anybody's personal life..undecided undecided
Re: The Ooni Of Ife Is Set To Marry A Slut/gold Digger (screen Shots) by gentleheart1(f): 10:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
MzLarem:
Pple like u are d reason why Nigeria won't move forward..how many yorubas do u know? Don't judge a person by their tribe bt by deir character..undecided

I know your people more than you do, have seen stuffs with my eyes and even some elderly responsible women don't have anything good to say about Yoruba women.

Most Yoruba ladies are dirty,cheap,local,lousy and loose.
I am not hating but have seen a lot to make my conclusion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ooni Of Ife Is Set To Marry A Slut/gold Digger (screen Shots) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
gentleheart1:

I know your people more than you do, have seen stuffs with my eyes and even some elderly responsible women don't have anything good to say about Yoruba women.

Most Yoruba ladies are dirty,cheap,local,lousy and loose.
I am not hating but have seen a lot to make my conclusion.
Ok..Congratulations..Keep moving.

2 Likes

Re: The Ooni Of Ife Is Set To Marry A Slut/gold Digger (screen Shots) by Jadekitana(f): 11:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
gentleheart1:

I didn't write thrash, go to stellas blog and be ranting! Itohan turned zainab smh I no fit laugh abeg.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This P-square Break Up Is Getting More Serious... See What Peter Okoye Did Again / OMG!!! Checkout The Ghana Babe With The Biggest Natural Hips Ever [see Photos] / Tonto Dikeh Shows Off New Boyfriend, Dubai-based Journalist, Godspower Oshodin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.