Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Looking For Where To Invest My Hard Earned Little Savings. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Looking For Where To Invest My Hard Earned Little Savings. (1485 Views)

I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. / Pls I Need Genuine Site To Invest My #20,000 / How To Develop A Savings Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Where To Invest My Hard Earned Little Savings. by FaskRolce: 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hello fellow nairalanders, what kind of investment /business can I do with #30,000 at this time especially considering the value of our naira?
Please, I need honest and realistic answers.

Thank you.
Re: Looking For Where To Invest My Hard Earned Little Savings. by FaskRolce: 9:21am On Feb 24, 2016
What kind of business? Let me know here, some other people could benefit from it.
Re: Looking For Where To Invest My Hard Earned Little Savings. by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 24, 2016
FaskRolce:
Hello fellow nairalanders, what kind of investment /business can I do with #30,000 at this time especially considering the value of our naira?
Please, I need honest and realistic answers.

Thank you.

thats equivalet to $100 CAD

that can earn you $1050 CAD monthly (100% guaranteed or money back)
Re: Looking For Where To Invest My Hard Earned Little Savings. by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 24, 2016
bet9jaguru:

thats equivalet to $100 CAD

that can earn you $1050 CAD monthly (100% guaranteed or money back)

Am interested.... Wat biz is dat
Re: Looking For Where To Invest My Hard Earned Little Savings. by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 26, 2016
Tinydick:

Am interested.... Wat biz is dat

bet9jaguru sports trading and investment fund

send a mail to bet9jaguru@gmail.com for more details.
Re: Looking For Where To Invest My Hard Earned Little Savings. by blazer234: 9:10am On Feb 27, 2016
Pls op, don't go into sports betting....in your own interest.

It is a game of chance; you never know what can happen...yeah, you never know!

1 Like

Re: Looking For Where To Invest My Hard Earned Little Savings. by Angelstartups(f): 4:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hello,

What is the size of capital required?

Have you visited www.angelstartups.com.ng for professional advice?

If not, you should.

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Account Maintenance Fee Charged On Savings Account At First Bank PLC / Fear Grips Nigerians In MMM, Others As Ponzi Website, Ultimate Cycler, Crashes / Invest In Razzelttion Healthcare........easy Investment.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.