Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,749 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) (33763 Views)

Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her / Linda Ikeji Sitting On Charlyboy's Lap / Julius Agwu: Train Up A Child In The Way He Should Grow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by MeloGistDotCom: 11:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
few weeks ago, Charly Boy wrote an open critic of Julius Agwu's how, calling it boring because the comedian spent more time preaching than making people laugh (Read here)...The comedian fired back this evening with this photo and wrote...

CHARLY BOY's ROLE MODEL #ALLthatGLITTERSisZINC

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCI51Jcor0i/?taken-by=juliusagwu1

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by MeloGistDotCom: 11:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
cheesy cheesy that pinshure got me cracking grin grin

SEE HOW JULIUS AGWU FANS ALSO REACTED @@ http://www.melogist.com/julius-agwu-fires-back-at-charly-boy-for-calling-his-show-was-boring-photo/

This shit getting interesting....

4 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by Topestbilly(m): 11:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
undecided

Oga Agwu, uncle charly was very correct, ever since I know u as a comedian u'v never cracked a joke that got me LoL, ur jokes ar always dry.

truth is bitter.

In other gist...

Dis days I just dey Comment-Bomb grin FP anyhow....

I dedicate it to NaughtyNaughty kiss

129 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by MissingBudget: 11:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
I don't see anything bad in calling a boring joke what it is. undecided

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by olamds(m): 12:20am On Feb 24, 2016
Oga Charly Man.....If Na Bobo U wnt ........Come and Take It Makes Life. Fun......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by Nobody: 5:13am On Feb 24, 2016
Lol.....see dose hilarious ring

3 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by axortedbabe(f): 5:43am On Feb 24, 2016
Looks lyk one madman I saw at presidential bus stop d other day
Everybody wan faint for laff

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by cruzita(f): 6:14am On Feb 24, 2016
grin no be nuts DAT man wear for hand so

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:29am On Feb 24, 2016
Julius d genius how or who dare u fireback at a nearly craz man dat says'ur show is whack' can't u take a joke?

Julius am askin u y can't u take a
joke

Julius don't respect anybody but pls respect man wey don hear God voice

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by Kolababe: 7:48am On Feb 24, 2016
Haba
Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by OBTMOS(m): 7:48am On Feb 24, 2016
Hahahaha, 1500naira bling bling wey some boys de wear!

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by bro4u: 7:49am On Feb 24, 2016
This days everybody must fire somebody... what's happening

4 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 24, 2016
Two old men fighting. . . .

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by K9Uneet(m): 7:49am On Feb 24, 2016
Both of them are whack. Why would I even bother myself with their issues?

3 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by K9Uneet(m): 7:50am On Feb 24, 2016
bro4u:
r
R for Rabbit.

4 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by ChappyChase: 7:51am On Feb 24, 2016
Julius show boring jor!
Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by adonbilivit: 7:51am On Feb 24, 2016
Julius, area father is the street. hmmm...be afraid, very afraid.
Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 24, 2016
Agwu is boring!!!stop calling a spade a cutlass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by MizTyna(f): 7:51am On Feb 24, 2016
That was constructive criticism. Julius Agwu should learn to be humble

5 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by ChiSun27(m): 7:52am On Feb 24, 2016
For this kain Buhari administration...na eem person still dey pay to go watch show?

4 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by guywitzerogal(m): 7:52am On Feb 24, 2016
I swear ds will b d first tym I will agreed wit ds gaymaster "agu hv nt change nor upgrade him sef @all d same man I knew 10 years ago d same way d same style s nt even funny compared to Emmanuela, thank God ds s nt my real face.

6 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by Noblebrown7(m): 7:53am On Feb 24, 2016
E no concern me.
Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by Emmahunk(m): 7:54am On Feb 24, 2016
Julius, there are no half measures with God. If you say you are now born again, then you should learn to let some things go. You must not retaliate every single wrong or perceived wrong done to you. Shalom.

7 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by Mjshexy(f): 7:54am On Feb 24, 2016
But honestly speaking Julius' shows re always whacked, his talks don't bring out d smile. Boring is an understatement, he should try fashion though he's too short undecided

4 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 24, 2016
If it's boring...then it's boring. No need fighting everybody, just make a better show!

3 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by LEXYCOM: 7:57am On Feb 24, 2016
Ur jokes has never been a hit. Back to back, it as always been dry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by sunnyuche1(m): 7:57am On Feb 24, 2016
season of celebrities' war.

fire me I fire you
Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by jazzboi: 7:58am On Feb 24, 2016
Truth is always bitter.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by 4C2215131: 7:58am On Feb 24, 2016
Charpy Boy is right if you ask me. People paid to get entertained via jokes not to listen to a sermon they get that on Sundays and every other day during the week.

Maybe it's just me but Julius' jokea seem so dry and bereft of laffs. Maybe my taste has been upgraded via the dexterity shown by new hungry comedians as they sling their shots at you, scoring a hit each time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by BabaIbo: 7:59am On Feb 24, 2016
h
Re: Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:00am On Feb 24, 2016
oya let the bashing begin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' / Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Honoured By Peace Ambassador Agency / Pictures From Kunle Afolayan 45th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.