Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada (25789 Views)

US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins / Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results / Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by oluwaseaun(m): 10:47am On Feb 24, 2016
missKiffy:
All this wins are just temporary, he's not going into that white house lipsrsealed
Go and stop him if perhaps he emerges

2 Likes

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 24, 2016
We forgive him, we'll vote him
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:48am On Feb 24, 2016
Satan like this kind of people.

True or False?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:48am On Feb 24, 2016
This man's eventual victory could spell disaster to America's foreign policies.

Anyways, take a break from reading about impending disaster, visit http://listernaija.com/2016/02/10-subtle-signs-to-know-if-youre-the-side-chic/ to know if you've been wasting you life with the wrong dude
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by Olukat(m): 10:49am On Feb 24, 2016
Americans won't make the mistake Nigerians made
When the time comes, they will show him the way out. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:49am On Feb 24, 2016
During one of his campaigns, he said he'll send all Nigerians back to their country.
Well, I guess okechukwu will soon be coming back home if this man effectually wins grin

At least okey got big cash to buy one of these items for the super rich http://listernaija.com/2016/02/10-most-expensive-items-for-filthy-rich/
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by deebsman1(m): 10:49am On Feb 24, 2016
with the way this us election things r going, he's likely to win o
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by deboysben(m): 10:50am On Feb 24, 2016
dat doesn't put food for my table
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by icyprince020(m): 10:51am On Feb 24, 2016
Thiis man na correct physco.him highness pass my own o.cocaine addicts.God,abeg make him no win o.cus this dollar wher high so,i dey suspect obama plenty.atleast make we no lazy and make we no dey too depend on usa on importation.but this man,hehe him own go worse o.walahi.
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by ChinonsoDike2: 10:52am On Feb 24, 2016
Clone2020:
If this man gets into office, the U.S will finally go into war with Russia, China, Iran and North Korea. 3rd world war may be sooner than we think. He will alienate the U.S from its neighbors Mexico and Canada. He will start mass deportation of illegal immigrants and sabotage any aspirations of amnesty. He will also stop all Lottery Visa, all fiance visa and student visas. Sad to say, but very soon you might notice the influx of Nigerians from America coming home to "establish" without early notification.
Let's just hope the Democrats win the election.

Oh shut up. He wants people here legally. Those are legal ways to enter the US.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by spidey77: 10:53am On Feb 24, 2016
Black Men in trouble
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by redcliff: 10:53am On Feb 24, 2016
ULSHERLAN:
We've had alot of people win on paper (exams) but didnt make it in the real world. That is life

You call winning a delegation paper exam? You my friend are fired!!!
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by Achilles2(m): 10:53am On Feb 24, 2016
And for predicting that Donald trump will win i just won $10,000.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by ChinonsoDike2: 10:53am On Feb 24, 2016
iphanyiuma:
Meanwhile Nigerian's living in America should start packing their luggages...cos if he wins....gringringrin
Most Nigerians are here legally, you bird.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by ChinonsoDike2: 10:54am On Feb 24, 2016
spidey77:
Black Men in trouble

Stop spreading false propaganda. Trump is against illegals not blacks.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
I promise you Trump will win the presidential

Americans want their gun right

They want terrorists out of America

They want less surveillance on their private lives

More importantly they don't want USA to get involved in any. Wars

These are the things trump is promising
exactly
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by ndcide(m): 10:56am On Feb 24, 2016
Trump no ni.

He is the man. He is the next president. A Trump presidency will change how we think in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by spidey77: 10:56am On Feb 24, 2016
ChinonsoDike2:

Stop spreading false propaganda. Trump is against illegals not blacks.

U sure...read his speeches again....blacks are only good for love making....yea right...dat actually sounds like illegals

1 Like

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by ChinonsoDike2: 10:57am On Feb 24, 2016
spidey77:

U sure...read his speeches again....blacks are only good for love making....yea right...dat actually sounds like illegals

He never said that.

1 Like

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by Joeace3000(m): 10:58am On Feb 24, 2016
Trump will never win. A divisive figure who doesn't thinking before he talks. Americans are too wise to be fooled by trump's tactics. We know half the population which comprises of blacks, latinos and other races won't vote for this controversial, loud mouth. We know the types that vote his kind and even they, are divided.

meanwhile if you are uncomfortable with your financial situation and need to learn how you can start generating monthly income on the Internet offering simple but technical services ranging from article writing to graphics design to website design to social media management on fiverr.com, then you have no need to worry.

You don't need half baked information from ebook sellers anymore. You need to be groomed and we at Brilliant Lights Media will groom you and set you up for success on fiverr. We will do this in two ways. Either by a face to face training-pay later system(also get the DVD contents for take home reference) avail for Lagos and Abuja residents or by sending our DVD packages to our would-be students and trainees all over Nigeria.

The good thing is you also get a one year free support where we will monitor you on our special whatsapp and Facebook groups as well as ensure you get questions answered, get assistance from me and our other old students. So you are in good hands. Visit our website link on my signature for course content and more info.

Don't let another opportunity slip by. It is your right to be financially free. Let's make our lives great, impart others to make Nigeria great.

Please reach us on our website contact forms or call/whatsapp the number on my signature for more questions or enquiries. I will answer them all.

1 Like

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by atoleybaba(m): 10:59am On Feb 24, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

I would have wished to reply you with exactly what came to my mind but we don't quench fire with fire. So i will let it slide but please next time, read and try to correlate peoples post with the thread topic or contents. Thanks
don't mean to tease Buh lemme say this who told u that u don't quench fire with fire? When a bush is burning all u need do is go to d other end and set another fire when dy meet in d middle dy die why? Cos dre is nothing to burn again
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 24, 2016
Captain trump 2016

3 Likes

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 24, 2016
spidey77:

Trump is only against illegals and not black
But you can bet your black ass that there are many black illegals in US of A

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by doskie(m): 11:02am On Feb 24, 2016
not many nairalanders know him.
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by pinkgoodies(m): 11:05am On Feb 24, 2016
i see trump winning the general election

4 Likes

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by spidey77: 11:05am On Feb 24, 2016
ChinonsoDike2:

He never said that.
That's why you have to research before you talk
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by Enesi47: 11:05am On Feb 24, 2016
Burger01:
Trump could only try but will never become US president undecided
that si in OBAMA voice
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by bankybobo11: 11:06am On Feb 24, 2016
petux:
nd so? make i go chop tree?
Yes
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by spidey77: 11:06am On Feb 24, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

Trump is only against illegals and not black
But you can bet your black ass that there are many black illegals in US of A
Yea, I can bet my black ass that thee are illegals in every country
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by bankybobo11: 11:07am On Feb 24, 2016
divinehand2003:
Trump the trumpeter blowing his trumpet aggressively as ever. Kudos though on your latest victory. Wishing you all the best in your campaigns.

Yua wishing a Racist all the best. Okay o
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by Walexey(m): 11:07am On Feb 24, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
You're a fool if you think Donald Trump will be the next American president.

Do you have to insult to buttress your point? Dumb dumb

4 Likes

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by tolexy007(m): 11:08am On Feb 24, 2016
am so happy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan / Hillary Clinton Declared Victory In Iowa Caucus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.