Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada (25781 Views)

US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins / Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results / Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by bankybobo11: 5:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
ChinonsoDike2:

I'm a US citizen. No one can deport me. Low IQ chimp.

You're a person of subnormal intelligence and your IQ is infinitely lower than mine. What have you done to add to African Civilization? Yet you're running your fowl mouth everywhere. People like you should be executed for your views on Africa. Stupid African bastard!

1 Like

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by lokoloko84(m): 7:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
Clone2020:

Trump is a clown and his voters are sheep. The man has no credible foreign policy and half the time he doesn't know what the hell he is talking about. In September during an interview, when asked about his stance in Syria, Trump was confusing the Quds (a terrorist group) with the Kurds (a ethnic group). How the hell do you plan on being a commander in chief when you don't even know what the hell is happening in countries where U.S troops are deployed?

On the Iraq war, Trump boldly called former prez George Bush a liar for lying about WMDs, something I commend him for. But then again, Democrats were against the war from the get go.
Rubbish! The congress voted in support of the war and hiliary Clinton was in support of the war as well.If bush was a liar then the democrats who also voted for the war were also liars.
Hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by ChinonsoDike2: 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
bankybobo11:

You're a person of subnormal intelligence and your IQ is infinitely lower than mine. What have you done to add to African Civilization? Yet you're running your fowl mouth everywhere. People like you should be executed for your views on Africa. Stupid African bastard!

I have an IQ in the 90th percentile as tested by Mensa. Go and die! I'm not African. Africa is a failed continent nigger bastard.
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by Godiloveu(f): 7:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
Clone2020:
If this man gets into office, the U.S will finally go to war with Russia, China, Iran and North Korea. 3rd world war may be sooner than we think. He will alienate the U.S from its neighbors Mexico and Canada. He will start mass deportation of illegal immigrants and sabotage any aspirations of amnesty. He will also stop all visa lottery, all fiance visa and student visa programs. Sad to say, very soon you might notice the influx of Nigerians from America coming home to "establish" without early notification.
Let's just hope the Democrats win the election.

Oga!, most of this ur write-up will definitely not happen. He is just using dis ill words n propaganda to gain the attentions of d U.S populace. Believe it or not some blacks, muslims, immigrants, christians etc are also in support of him and some Americans love ds political platform he is preaching on becos he is actually speaking their minds.

Don't be surprise DONALD TRUMP d reality TV star n Billionaire will b da next U.S presido.

But da annoying tins is am yet to get my visa/green card n dis man is coming on board.

Anyway, goodluck to Hilary Clinton.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by Godiloveu(f): 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
Clone2020:

Be mute or ask people who follow current affairs. Trump has taken a very provocative stance when it comes to China, Russia and even Japan a U.S ally. What is "hearsay" about someone actually saying these things himself during the debates, during thr town hall meetings and during interviews on CNN, FOX etc??
lol nairaland goons will not cease to make me laugh. I know you are calling it "hearsay" cuz you think I'm in Nigeria and for that reason I shouldn't know or meddle in American politics. I don't need to go around nairaland announcing that I'm a U.S. citizen like some of you kids do as if being an American citizen is now a status symbol.

He cannot provoke any war with any country right now. Da U.S is not made up of one opinion, the congress is there to checkmate presido. E no bi like naija wey opposition no know their roles. Beside da only world leader dat has given him a pass mark so far is Putin.

Weda we dey yanki or we no dey yanki, we dey watch with 5D. With legit visa u go stay Ame, Donald Trump can't do no shiit!

3 Likes

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by bankybobo11: 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
ChinonsoDike2:

I have an IQ in the 90th percentile as tested by Mensa. Go and die! I'm not African. Africa is a failed continent nigger bastard.

A useless monkey claiming he's not African. You're a black man, so every blame attached to Africans also apply to you. Fvcking slave. Your forefathers were slaves to the Americans, you clearly wish to continue in that line. I'm proudly African, I prefer to live in my country and live like a king than to live in America and live like a slave that you are. I'm not going to quote you again simply because you are stupid and are a foolish racist. I ain't typing shit no more

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by Godiloveu(f): 8:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
One thing for sure I know Donald Trump is not going to be another Kim jong Un . If he do anyhow e go see anyhow.

winning He shall, but still, goodluck to Hilary.
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by 4everGrand(m): 8:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
ikubch:

You overrate your importance. Trump doesn't need your wishes!

O ga o, na u e dey follow talk?
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by OAUTemitayo: 9:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
ChinonsoDike2:

Ignoramus. Africa will rise and develop.
You bloody f.o.o.l

3 Likes

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
Who says he can't win?
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by ChinonsoDike2: 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
Ignoramus. Africa will rise and develop.
You bloody f.o.o.l

Africa is a failed continent and it will forever be a failed continent.
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by Rossikk(m): 12:29am On Feb 25, 2016
ChinonsoDike2:

STFU fool. Six of the world's ten fastest growing economies are in Africa. The continent's middle class is also expanding at a faster rate than anywhere else in the world excluding China. Africa is the Future.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by blueAgent(m): 1:04am On Feb 25, 2016
ChinonsoDike2:

Guy free this clowns. Africans lack foresight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by blueAgent(m): 1:06am On Feb 25, 2016
Rossikk:

STFU fool. Six of the world's ten fastest growing economies are in Africa. The continent's middle class is also expanding at a faster rate than anywhere else in the world excluding China. Africa is the Future.

fastest growing on paper.
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by blueAgent(m): 1:09am On Feb 25, 2016
xtervaganza:
It surprises me when blacks start talking crap about Donald Trump all because they support that son of a wh0re called obafool obama.

Donald Trump has done more for blacks than the fool obama you all now support. obama and his minions destroyed Egypt, they destroyed Africa's last great nation Libya with that Obama bastard being the chief architect of it

The bastard also destroyed Syria and helped build isis through funding, training and supply of weapons.

Only a small thinking African will consider that bastard obama an African. He's evil and he represents evil.

Donald Trump I'd no saint either, but he's a nationalist. A nationalist will do anything to protect his country 1st before considering other options. Trump wanted to protect his country against illegal immigrants. Is that a sin? Should anybody be allowed to enter your country illegally?

We were all shouting Sai baba last year and we conveniently forgot he sent Ghanaians packing because they are flooding our country. Is Ghana not better for it? If Trump stops illegal immigration all poor country leaders will be forced to sit up and improve the country try instead of the citizens going the easy way out

Guy U should have known by now that blacks are selfish and hypocrites.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by blueAgent(m): 1:17am On Feb 25, 2016
Obama is NOT THE PRESIDENT. Bush was not the president. Who ever sits on the throne in the White House is not the president. There is no such thing as the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. Every four years a person is put in office who is good at making speeches. It is all a song and dance that is performed for the brain dead and clueless public. The "President" does not give orders. The "President" follows orders. The REAL PRESIDENT lives in a land far far away. Who is this stranger in a far away land. Because I have a paranoid mind I cannot give you his name. I can only offer you a small clue and still must use a secret code. His name is KERMIT the talking frog. Politics is just one big fake TV SHOW. It is one big classic con job. None of it is real. These people are shadow dancers performing on the public stage. Wake up. Those who sit at the top of the food chain have already decided who the next speech maker (president) will be. Your vote don't mean shit. Reply
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by ChinonsoDike2: 1:55am On Feb 25, 2016
blueAgent:

Guy free this clowns. Africans lack foresight.

Lol. They hate the truth so much.

1 Like

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by DaBullIT(m): 9:06am On Feb 25, 2016
banmee:

You realize it is only republicans that are voting for and not all Americans.

[quote author=stuhporh post=43205236][/quote]

Let's wait and see
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:51am On Feb 25, 2016
centyboy:

You seem pompous...just an observation...thanks!

smiley I'm not if you really know me and thanks for the observation. smiley
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
United states of America is tired of their everyday politician, that is y they channelling their anger through trump who is not an everyday politician.

1 Like

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by Originality007: 11:36am On Jul 10, 2017
RichYoungNigga:
You're a fool if you think Donald Trump will be the next American president.

He's winning in primaries and does that make any sense ??
Americans are foolish but not foolish enough to vote for this man.
He was talking about how he would restore the American economy by not allowing goods manufactured in China to be used in the USA, meanwhile, the hat and t_shirt he gave to the people during the campaign has a label "made in China" in it.
He doesn't have filter, the other day he called Ted Cruz a "pusssy" on the national TV.

who is a fool now? grin

2 Likes

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by Davida33: 2:28am On May 30, 2020
RichYoungNigga:
You're a fool if you think Donald Trump will be the next American president.

He's winning in primaries and does that make any sense ??
Americans are foolish but not foolish enough to vote for this man.
He was talking about how he would restore the American economy by not allowing goods manufactured in China to be used in the USA, meanwhile, the hat and t_shirt he gave to the people during the campaign has a label "made in China" in it.
He doesn't have filter, the other day he called Ted Cruz a "pusssy" on the national TV.
never write any man off, It is not over until it's over.

1 Like

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by Davida33: 2:28am On May 30, 2020
Davida33:

never write any man off, It is not over until it's over.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians "Voting" For Trump And Clinton In Port-Harcourt (Photo) / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.