Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,800 members, 7,806,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Even IF God Doesnt Judge You, Your Conscience Will... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Even IF God Doesnt Judge You, Your Conscience Will... (797 Views)

"My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge / Judge Orders Husband To Have Sex With His Wife (pics) / Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Even IF God Doesnt Judge You, Your Conscience Will... by luchee(f): 9:23am On Feb 24, 2016
Hello, I wanna share the experience I had this morning on my way to work. I hope you learn one or two things from it.

So, I boarded this bus going from Ikotun to Cele express and sat down close to one church-looking holier-than-thou brother (I'm not judging o...just describing). Fast forward to when the conductor started collecting the fare...I politely asked this brother if he was paying the conductor with change, as i was with #200 note and the complete fare was #150. If you see the way this bro looked at me and said "forward any questions you have concerning change to the conductor" (choi! ayaf die). I really felt bad sha. I jejely paid my #200, praying that i don't forget my balance with the conductor. So this my bro paid #100 and told the conductor that he was going to alight at a bus-stop half way to express. In the course of the journey, i got carried away reading news on my phone, so i kinda lost consciousness of my surrounding. Just before my bus stop I remembered my balance and that was when I noticed that this bro was still sitting beside me. We had long gone past his said bus stop. I even alighted before him o. As I continued with my journey, I kept pondering...so this bro felt he cheated the conductor? Even IF God doesn't judge him, doesn't he have a conscience? A lot of us are like this my bro, believing that we are smart. Remember when that bread seller gave you more than your balance? Or when that your customer over-paid you. We pray everyday for blessings from God meanwhile we are the reasons our prayers do not go past our ceilings. There are a lot of principles that govern life, that your pastor might not teach you. Cheating the one who has less. He must have thought that the #50 was inconsequential...but he probably just deprived the conductor's child(ren) the luxury of taking biscuit to school tomorrow or probably, that luxury of having a little egg with their dinner for a change. It might not mean anything to you...but there are a lot of little things we do that really count.

Thanks and have a swell time today.

3 Likes

Re: Even IF God Doesnt Judge You, Your Conscience Will... by ChappyChase: 9:26am On Feb 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Even IF God Doesnt Judge You, Your Conscience Will... by iffydaniells: 2:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
Too many assumptions. You conceded that you were carried away with your phone. It's not impossible he paid while on your fone except u were keeping tab on him at the same time. If that is the case,then, it is safe to say you are enamoured by him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways Nigerian Parents Can Protect Their Children From Sexual Abuse / family / Pregnant Women Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.