Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,125 members, 7,807,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Islam Is Religion Of Peace - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam Is Religion Of Peace (1509 Views)

Is Religion The Problem Of The World? / The 'Hatist' Manifesto - Is Religion Worth It? (Incomplete) / What Is Religion Turning Us Into (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam Is Religion Of Peace by olatex25(m): 9:46am On Feb 24, 2016
ASALAMU ALAYKUM WARAMOTULAHI WABARAKATUHU In the name of Allah the merciful the compasionate the greatest treat in Islam today is in our heart. instead of allowing islam to transform Us, some muslim are trying to transform islam to serve there political agenda, they are using the Label Islam to KILL, MURDER innocent people, Something the prophet would never have condoned. (s.a.w). Quran 13, Verse 11, God does not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves." How can we End the OPPRESSION ot the muslims? by resorting to even worst behaviour. if our spiritual and our Moral Condition worsens, how can we expect to improve our economic and our political condition? This is fallacy of the self-styled jihadist, who murder innocent civillian ALLAH permit retaliation only against the guilty party, not against innocent. Sura 53, Verse 38. Say's "no soul shall bear the burden of another." fight in God against those who those who fight, but do not commit AGGRESSION cos God does not love AGGRESSORS. There are many who are seeking God but instead ending up following the devil. the teaching of the terrorist are satan's way of decieving those seeking the straight path. REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE GREATEST JIHAD IS BATTLE YOUR OWN SOUL TO FIGHT THE EVIL WITHIN YOURSELF...... proud to be a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 24, 2016
Abi? As peaceful as, No wonder ISIS/ISIL , Al Shabab, Al Qaeda preaches the gospel of mohammed peacefully.... grin i m Moved o, seriously
Re: Islam Is Religion Of Peace by bossOD: 10:02am On Feb 24, 2016
you better repent,

the only access to the father is through Jesus and he loves you, muhammed will only lead u to hell fire.
Re: Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Ayishatreal(f): 10:36am On Feb 24, 2016
Waalaikum Sallam Warahmotullah Wabarakatuh. OP, Your post is in the wrong section (Christianity section). It'll be better if you move it to the appropriate section before you get the bashing of your life. Meanwhile, @ poster above me, I already accept Jesus Christ as a Prophet & Messenger of Allah. Proudly Muslimah,

1 Like

Re: Islam Is Religion Of Peace by johnydon22(m): 11:02am On Feb 24, 2016
Islam is a religion of peace if you remove honour killing, killings, child marriage, wife killings, misogyny, terrorism, apostate killing, mindless protests and fundamental extremism..

But take away these things and there is no islam ..

Islam is a religion of peace and muslims will kill you to prove it....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Is Religion Of Peace by malvisguy212: 11:40am On Feb 24, 2016
Ayishatreal:
Waalaikum Sallam Warahmotullah Wabarakatuh. OP, Your post is in the wrong section (Christianity section). It'll be better if you move it to the appropriate section before you get the bashing of your life. Meanwhile, @ poster above me, I already accept Jesus Christ as a Prophet & Messenger of Allah. Proudly Muslimah,
your faith in believeing in jesus is not a saving faith, even satan believe in Him. Do you accept Him for who He say He Is ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ayishatreal:

grin I am Laughing!

You scared of the Bashing? Ok sorry you hear, Its just that we not too happy with your Old testament Fellowship and the killings. but your Fellow Islamic Brothers Call us names too and call this same Jesus you claim to have accepted a coward, this is why we are very angry(Most times) , Other times we tend to Clarify your thinking about things and correct you when need be, Once again, sorry if you feel embarrassed by Christian brothers. We believe in freedom of speech for everything grin
Re: Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Ayishatreal(f): 12:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
gimakon:

grin I am Laughing!

Why do you feel I didn't really accept Jesus? Check you mind or heart also cos you cant conclude for me or change my perception about who Jesus is so leave the story for another day

You scared of the Bashing? Ok sorry you hear, Its just that we not too happy with your Old testament Fellowship and the killings. but your Fellow Islamic Brothers Call us names too and call this same Jesus you claim to have accepted a coward, this is why we are very angry(Most times) , Other times we tend to Clarify your thinking about things and correct you when need be, Once again, sorry if you feel embarrassed by Christian brothers. We believe in freedom of speech for everything grin
malvisguy212:
your faith in believeing in jesus is not a saving faith, even satan believe in Him. Do you accept Him for who He say He Is ?

You don't need to be sorry cos of what I said cos I meant every bit of it. I wonder why you have problem with Islam cos of the negative news the media is propagating about it. Mind you, if there are no good Muslims, I'm sure there are no good Christians either. I don't know why people resort to abuses and insults in the name of defending their religion. How will you pass your message when you resort to abusing people? Is that what the religions taught us? How sure are you that your acts will be accepted or you'll be rewarded if you defend your religion in these manners?
Although, everybody have rights to express themselves but there are things people say about God and His Prophets especially in this forum that will make them incur the wrath of God. So watch yourself and how you react to religious issues even if you're being abused.
Finally, i'm not embarrassed with anything I see especially here on Nairaland cos I've gotten used to it. If you cant tolerate your fellow human being all in the name of religion, I wonder how you'll tolerate your closed relatives who share different ideologies or beliefs. (the YOU is not directed to only you).
Peace.

1 Like

Re: Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ayishatreal:

You don't need to be sorry cos of what I said cos I meant every bit of it. I wonder why you have problem with Islam cos of the negative news the media is propagating about it. Mind you, if there are no good Muslims, I'm sure there are no good Christians either. I don't know why people resort to abuses and insults in the name of defending their religion. How will you pass your message when you resort to abusing people? Is that what the religions taught us? How sure are you that your acts will be accepted or you'll be rewarded if you defend your religion in these manners?
Although, everybody have rights to express themselves but there are things people say about God and His Prophets especially in this forum that will make them incur the wrath of God. So watch yourself and how you react to religious issues even if you're being abused.
Finally, i'm not embarrassed with anything I see especially here on Nairaland cos I've gotten used to it. If you cant tolerate your fellow human being all in the name of religion, I wonder how you'll tolerate your closed relatives who share different ideologies or beliefs. (the YOU is not directed to only you).
Peace.

Direct this same piece of advise to your brothers. its what we see as you Muslims kill us because of compulsion into Islam, is what you get present day. Don't pass conclusions unnecessarily.

You seem a Peaceful Muslim too.
Re: Islam Is Religion Of Peace by scarletpearl(f): 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2016
bossOD:
you better repent,

the only access to the father is through Jesus and he loves you, muhammed will only lead u to hell fire.
guy u should repent, you shouldn't preach Christ in such a manner, nah.
Re: Islam Is Religion Of Peace by unphilaz(m): 3:26pm On Feb 24, 2016

God does not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves."

Op show surah to support this line of reasoning...else you are watching too much christian preaching.
Re: Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Annunaki(m): 3:35pm On Feb 24, 2016
olatex25:
ASALAMU ALAYKUM WARAMOTULAHI
WABARAKATUHU
In the name of Allah the merciful the
compasionate
the greatest treat in Islam today is in our heart.
instead of allowing islam to transform Us, some
muslim are trying to transform islam to serve
there political agenda, they are using the Label
Islam to KILL, MURDER innocent people,
Something the prophet would never have
condoned. (s.a.w).
Quran 13, Verse 11, God does not change the
condition of a people until they change what is in
themselves." How can we End the OPPRESSION
ot the muslims? by resorting to even worst
behaviour. if our spiritual and our Moral Condition
worsens, how can we expect to improve our
economic and our political condition?
This is fallacy of the self-styled jihadist, who
murder innocent civillian ALLAH permit retaliation
only against the guilty party, not against
innocent.
Sura 53, Verse 38. Say's "no soul shall bear the
burden of another." fight in God against those
who those who fight, but do not commit
AGGRESSION cos God does not love
AGGRESSORS.
There are many who are seeking God but
instead ending up following the devil. the
teaching of the terrorist are satan's way of
decieving those seeking the straight path.
REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE GREATEST JIHAD IS BATTLE YOUR OWN
SOUL TO FIGHT THE EVIL WITHIN
YOURSELF......
proud to be a Muslim

Kontinu to deceive yourself and then read my signature. tongue

Re: Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Ayishatreal(f): 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
gimakon:

Direct this same piece of advise to your brothers. its what we see as you Muslims kill us because of compulsion into Islam, is what you get present day. Don't pass conclusions unnecessarily.
You seem a Peaceful Muslim too.

My brother, that's why I said earlier that the "YOU" is not directed to only you but all of us. Although, it might be reported that some Muslims kill but I can tell you authoritatively with proof that they are not doing this for ISLAM cos Islam teaches us that there's no compulsion in religion & we should always respect and protect our neighbours even if they are non-Muslims.

So whenever you see a good deed committed by a Muslim, kindly acknowledge it and when it's otherwise, please don't generalise your opinion on all the Muslims cos it's only FEW of the Muslims that perpetrate such dastard acts & commit grievous sins. Thanks for your understanding.

1 Like

Re: Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ayishatreal:

My brother, that's why I said earlier that the "YOU" is not directed to only you but all of us. Although, it might be reported that some Muslims kill but I can tell you authoritatively with proof that they are not doing this for ISLAM cos Islam teaches us that there's no compulsion in religion & we should always respect and protect our neighbours even if they are non-Muslims.

So whenever you see a good deed committed by a Muslim, kindly acknowledge it and when it's otherwise, please don't generalise your opinion on all the Muslims cos it's only FEW of the Muslims that perpetrate such dastard acts & commit grievous sins. Thanks for your understanding.

Salem!
Re: Islam Is Religion Of Peace by malvisguy212: 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ayishatreal:

Peace.
I don't need the media to tell me what islam is all about, I read quran and hadith, what I've read in both books, I tell you the truth muhammed acts and deed disqualify him as prophet, do you really think God will sanction the divorce of someone wife in other for him to marry the same woman ? This is the same acts david did and he pay dearly for it. Muhammed allow his followers to marry more than 4 wives, but he did not want the husband of his daughter to marry another woman, is this not hypocrite ? Do you know what it mean to believe in jesus christ ? Do you not known that the devil believe in Him ?
Re: Islam Is Religion Of Peace by olatex25(m): 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ayishatreal:
jazakallahu kayr, I never noticed I post dis in wrong section.... thanks for ur acknowledgement.. being a Muslim, we must believe in Jesus as prophet and messenger of Allah is one of attributes of Islam..
I meant no harm just to correct most people impressions against Islam....

1 Like

Re: Islam Is Religion Of Peace by olatex25(m): 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
unphilaz:

Op show surah to support this line of reasoning...else you are watching too much christian preaching.
the chapters and verses are dere , u can go tru it.. I can help u if u insist

1 Like

Re: Islam Is Religion Of Peace by olatex25(m): 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
malvisguy212:
I don't need the media to tell me what islam is all about, I read quran and hadith, what I've read in both books, I tell you the truth muhammed acts and deed disqualify him as prophet, do you really think God will sanction the divorce of someone wife in other for him to marry the same woman ? This is the same acts david did and he pay dearly for it. Muhammed allow his followers to marry more than 4 wives, but he did not want the husband of his daughter to marry another woman, is this not hypocrite ? Do you know what it mean to believe in jesus christ ? Do you not known that the devil believe in Him ?
If u claimed u read both Quran and hadith, which I doubt u don't.. u may read it as u claimed but u never understand a bit of wot u read... I don't have to proof anything to convince u Islam ain't d way u see it,
take it or live Islam will always be. religion of peace..

1 Like

Re: Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Annunaki(m): 5:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
olatex25:

If u claimed u read both Quran and hadith, which I doubt u don't.. u may read it as u claimed but u never understand a bit of wot u read... I don't have to proof anything to convince u Islam ain't d way u see it,

I am certain that the isis leader who is an arab man with phd in islamic studies understands the quoran and hadiths far better than you. It is people like him that proving to that islam is a religion of peace and not kaffirs like us that can never buy into the lies of islam.
Re: Islam Is Religion Of Peace by olatex25(m): 7:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
Annunaki:

I am certain that the isis leader who is an arab man with phd in islamic studies understands the quoran and hadiths far better than you. It is people like him that proving to that islam is a religion of peace and not kaffirs like us that can never buy into the lies of islam.
ur perception......

1 Like

Re: Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Annunaki(m): 7:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
olatex25:

ur perception......

The perception of a significantly large number of muslims and that is why islamic terrorism is the biggest problem in the world today. You muslims should just stop trying to deceive us, we know the truth that islam is a vile, violent and satanic religion.
Re: Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
olatex25:

Are we still arguing about Islam?

If you don't have to prove anything then shut the hell up! And stop insulting all the people who have been killed by your prophet, and jihadists.

Grow some conscience... keep your believes to yourself... if you can't prove anything. The same goes to all the Christians here!
You all are irritatingly annoying.

Senseless posts.
Re: Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Annunaki(m): 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
Pyrrho:
Are we still arguing about Islam?

The islamists have refused to stop trying to deceive us.
Re: Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
Annunaki:

The islamists have refused to stop trying to deceive us.
I am tired of the same repeated arguments. They just recycle the same texts and when evidences are presented against them they turn to the same back-up argument and over again.

Yet people are dying daily.

They should go to Syria and sambisa to preach their message, cos we know the true Muslims, and these cowards cannot be Muslims...

1 Like

Re: Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Annunaki(m): 7:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
Pyrrho:
I am tired of the same repeated arguments. They just recycle the same texts and when evidences are presented against them they turn to the same back-up argument and over again.

Yet people are dying daily.

They should go to Syria and sambisa to preach their message, cos we know the true Muslims, and these cowards cannot be Muslims...

These 'moderate' muslims are as bad as their extremist counterparts, they routinely tell glaringly obvious lies to absolve islam of all these islamic hate inspired teachings.
Re: Islam Is Religion Of Peace by olatex25(m): 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
[quote author=Pyrrho post=43218431]Are we still arguing about Islam?

If you don't have to prove anything then shut the hell up! And stop insulting all the people who have been killed by your prophet, and jihadists.

Grow some conscience... keep your believes to yourself... if you can't prove anything. The same goes to all the Christians here!
You all are irritatingly annoying.

Senseless posts.
[/quote
smile

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School Manual.(02/10/2016) / Jesus Is Alive With God (koran 3,55;4,158,159) / Christianity As Default Is Gone': The Rise Of A Non-christian Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.