Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Is Turkey Profitable To Give Me N70k Or More Weekly Find Out Here - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Is Turkey Profitable To Give Me N70k Or More Weekly Find Out Here (43710 Views)

Need Adivice: Which Is More Profitable To Plant On 5acres Cashew Or Palmtree / Turkey Production In Nigeria / Turkey ; How Profitable To Keep Some? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Turkey Profitable To Give Me N70k Or More Weekly Find Out Here by ironJade: 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
How can I get connected with turkey dealers, I mean people who buy turkey to resell?
Re: Is Turkey Profitable To Give Me N70k Or More Weekly Find Out Here by phillings247: 9:12am On Oct 15, 2016
pls.let me ask,can foriegn turkeys incubate their eggs and hatch dem
Re: Is Turkey Profitable To Give Me N70k Or More Weekly Find Out Here by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 10:18am On Oct 16, 2016
How much
Re: Is Turkey Profitable To Give Me N70k Or More Weekly Find Out Here by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:03am On Oct 19, 2016
Good morning house happy farming
l have guinea fowl day old for sale

l also have day old foreign ducks for sale
call 08120528950
Re: Is Turkey Profitable To Give Me N70k Or More Weekly Find Out Here by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:47am On Oct 26, 2016
6 weeks old turkeys for sale
Point of lay turkeys available for sale
call 08120528950
Re: Is Turkey Profitable To Give Me N70k Or More Weekly Find Out Here by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 6:35am On Jan 06, 2017
*Anchor Borrowers’ Programme Guidelines*

Development Finance Department
Central Bank of Nigeria

*Objective*
The broad objective of the ABP is to create economic linkage
between smallholder farmers and reputable large-scale
processors with a view to increasing agricultural output and
significantly improving capacity utilization of processors.
Other objectives include:
 Increase banks’ financing to the agricultural sector
 Reduce agricultural commodity importation and
conserve external reserves
 Increase capacity utilization of agricultural firms
 Create new generation of farmers/entrepreneurs and
employment
 Deepen the cashless policy and financial inclusion
 Reduce the level of poverty among smallholder farmers
 Assist rural smallholder farmers to grow from subsistence
to commercial production levels.

*Targeted Beneficiaries*
The loan shall be targeted at smallholder farmers engaged in
the production of identified commodities across the country.
The Farmers should be in groups/cooperative(s) of between 5
and 20 for ease of administration.

*Identified Agricultural Commodities*
The targeted commodities of comparative advantage to the
State shall include but not limited to:
 Cereals (Rice, Maize, wheat etc.)
 Cotton
 Roots and Tubers (Cassava, Potatoes, Yam, Ginger etc.)
 Sugarcane
 Tree crops (Oil palm, Cocoa, Rubber etc.)
 Legumes (Soybean, Sesame seed, Cowpea etc.)
 Tomato
 Livestock (Fish, Poultry, Ruminants etc.)
Any other commodity that will be introduced by the CBN
from time to time.

Get More Information http://www.cbn.gov.ng/Out/2017/CCD/Anchor%20Borrowers%20Programme%20Guidelines%2002-01-17.pdf
Re: Is Turkey Profitable To Give Me N70k Or More Weekly Find Out Here by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:39am On Jan 16, 2017
HNY

If you get it right you should have good money into your bank account this first quarter of the year from turkey farming.

Why ? You should have notice that the season for point of lay has started and most farmer would have sold their laying animals in December now looking for POL that so start paying in less than 4 weeks

so tell me if you have 1000 females and 200 sharp males ,customers will be begging you will cash &'phone call, even middlemen will not give you rest

By April you can stock only males that you will sell in Dec

By July stock what you will sell as plots come Jan 2018

You can plant maize & soya beans to reduce the feeding cost

Happy Farming Year

Gbenga 08120528950 eesteeresources@gmail.com or join our turkey WhatsApp group 08120528950
Re: Is Turkey Profitable To Give Me N70k Or More Weekly Find Out Here by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:38am On Jan 24, 2017
Please share and help someone.

Do u have or know anyone who is studying #Agriculture at the post-graduate level in an accredited Higher Education Institution in Nigeria? Here’s an opportunity for you!
Apply for the 2017 Short-Term Visiting Scholars Program at Michigan State University under the Feed the Future Nigeria Agricultural Policy Project funded by the USAID Nigeria Mission

Deadline: Application documents must be submitted to FTFNAPP@msu.edu by 11:59PM (Nigerian Time) on 23 February 2017.

Good luck!
Re: Is Turkey Profitable To Give Me N70k Or More Weekly Find Out Here by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
Fodder is one of the cheapest ways of producing feed for most animals
Fodder will give you 500% saving on cost of feeding animals like,
goat,sheep,cow,grasscutter,rabbit, geese,duck,turkey and ostrich
Contact me on 081208950 or eesteeresources@gmail.com for details for a small fee
or contact me to help you set it up
Re: Is Turkey Profitable To Give Me N70k Or More Weekly Find Out Here by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
Cost of feeding turkey is higher than before but you will still make profit
Re: Is Turkey Profitable To Give Me N70k Or More Weekly Find Out Here by laoteck: 11:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
Add me 08023413190
Re: Is Turkey Profitable To Give Me N70k Or More Weekly Find Out Here by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
Turkey is good business but you need to be knowledgeable
Re: Is Turkey Profitable To Give Me N70k Or More Weekly Find Out Here by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:05am On Feb 18, 2017
Get between ₦250,000 to ₦2,000,000 through the CBN anchor borrowing program
and other government intervention funds in agriculture and earn great returns. http://
aromsfoundation.org/download-cooperative-brochure

The Bank Of Industry Limited is organising a technical training on tomato processing &
packaging workshop for Nigerian youths scheduled to hold in Kano and Lagos
respectively. Continue here: http://agropreneurszone.com/2017/02/apply-for-boi-
technical-training-on.html
Re: Is Turkey Profitable To Give Me N70k Or More Weekly Find Out Here by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 7:29am On Feb 24, 2017
Can a farmer or investor live only on turkey farming commercially ?
Re: Is Turkey Profitable To Give Me N70k Or More Weekly Find Out Here by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:02am On Mar 13, 2017
We can help you get acres of land to lease for farming or cheap land to buy We can help you set up the farm We can help you to manage the farm we can do a business plan for you on the business We can have a legal agreement to buy all the seeds back at maturity call Gbenga on 08120528950 now Call and WhatsApp
Re: Is Turkey Profitable To Give Me N70k Or More Weekly Find Out Here by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:49am On Mar 30, 2017
Have you tried turkey farming
Re: Is Turkey Profitable To Give Me N70k Or More Weekly Find Out Here by yomisley: 11:32am On May 16, 2017
BoluwGoldenFarm:
This is the best time for Newbiz to start turkey farming.

Buy 6 weeks old turkey and sell in December

I will teach you how to ration their food so that you won't spend much and yet feed them well so as to maximise your profits.

Can I have your whatsap or number I can contact you as I am a newbie in this game.
Re: Is Turkey Profitable To Give Me N70k Or More Weekly Find Out Here by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:45pm On May 30, 2017
WhatsApp 08120528950
Re: Is Turkey Profitable To Give Me N70k Or More Weekly Find Out Here by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:08am On Jun 10, 2017
Get business plan for the business you want to start

the big regular profit is in day old turkey production
call 08120528950
Re: Is Turkey Profitable To Give Me N70k Or More Weekly Find Out Here by Preprobiotics: 7:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
Molasses and Lactobacillus Serum for Livestock, Poultry and Home Use
Undiluted Organic Molasses for Strong Nutritional Value with many Health Benefits. Lactobachillus a Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry and Fish Farming, Also an effective Foul ODOUR Removal for Farms, Households, Dust Bins,Sewage, etc.
Call: 08121790440
Price from =N=1,500

Re: Is Turkey Profitable To Give Me N70k Or More Weekly Find Out Here by emman44(m): 10:55am On Sep 27, 2017
BoluwGoldenFarm:

Get business plan for the business you want to start

the big regular profit is in day old turkey production

call 08120528950
how much is d business plan
Re: Is Turkey Profitable To Give Me N70k Or More Weekly Find Out Here by maxjames: 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
Preprobiotics:
Molasses and Lactobacillus Serum for Livestock, Poultry and Home Use
Undiluted Organic Molasses for Strong Nutritional Value with many Health Benefits. Lactobachillus a Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry and Fish Farming, Also an effective Foul ODOUR Removal for Farms, Households, Dust Bins,Sewage, etc.
Call: 08121790440
Price from =N=1,500

can u supply to Port Harcourt?
Re: Is Turkey Profitable To Give Me N70k Or More Weekly Find Out Here by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:01am On Sep 28, 2017
Emma44 ,sorry for late response... N35k
Re: Is Turkey Profitable To Give Me N70k Or More Weekly Find Out Here by manmidtexy(m): 4:47am On Dec 16, 2017
I have for sale 195 pieces of 4 Month Old Broilers by December 20, 2017 for Christmas and New Year.

The weight range is 4.5kg to 6kg.

Location - Iwo road, Ibadan.

Manmid Farms.
Re: Is Turkey Profitable To Give Me N70k Or More Weekly Find Out Here by gidex2000: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
My knowledgeable masters in the turkey business, i would like to know the recommended commercial period for keeping female turkey for laying fertile eggs from 7 months old before i dispose them as spent layers.
God bless us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Turkey Profitable To Give Me N70k Or More Weekly Find Out Here by bameks(m): 2:23am On Jan 28, 2018
Good morning! Please, which feed should I give to turkeys laying eggs for hatching? How do I take care of them so as to increase the hatch ability
Re: Is Turkey Profitable To Give Me N70k Or More Weekly Find Out Here by bameks(m): 2:24am On Jan 28, 2018
Good morning! Please, which feed should I give to turkeys laying eggs for hatching? How do I take care of them so as to increase the hatch ability Thanks
Re: Is Turkey Profitable To Give Me N70k Or More Weekly Find Out Here by staysure: 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2018
ok
Re: Is Turkey Profitable To Give Me N70k Or More Weekly Find Out Here by bry8ted(m): 12:02am On Jan 29, 2018
bameks:
Good morning! Please, which feed should I give to turkeys laying eggs for hatching? How do I take care of them so as to increase the hatch ability Thanks
feed grower
Re: Is Turkey Profitable To Give Me N70k Or More Weekly Find Out Here by bry8ted(m): 12:02am On Jan 29, 2018
bameks:
feed grower

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Maize Farm In Pictures / 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho / Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.