Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

"TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) (41656 Views)

TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute / T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) / T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) by cdapsin: 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
Pastor TB Joshua heals a Man who had sex with a Demonic Lady and since then
his Manhood has refused to stop been Erect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1337tcX_bbA

4 Shares

Re: "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) by ChappyChase: 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
So konji don hold this guy for so long?!
Strange!
*modified*
Na me be FTC again!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) by Young03(m): 1:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
Pinshur of d manhood being erect or addonbilivit

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) by Elosky20: 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
na me tell am make him take burantashi

12 Likes

Re: "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) by dani1luv: 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
LWKMD! Wait, What?? shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) by dani1luv: 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
Young03:

Me too DontbeliveIt grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) by Maxtermind(m): 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
NOR BE SMALL SOMETHING

1 Like

Re: "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) by afelouz(m): 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
eww!! Click Like if you dont believe it!. share if you do! grin grin

55 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
TB is GAAAAAYYYY...The man is even a "Yoruba Demon"...They never come last in sex.

They probably stuffed a _dildo down that man's Trousers...check YouTube, it's not a new trick...the Church's acting department needs to step up their game. undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) by Emmatdayo(m): 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
lol
Re: "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) by jeeqaa7(m): 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
end _____ prick ....
fill in the gap ...

Joshua ...u have now started healin prick

continu

19 Likes

Re: "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) by Jayuba(m): 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
Thank his God
Re: "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) by blazetitov: 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
Okay then!
Re: "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) by alienvirus: 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
Came to read comment and laugh...guys above no disappoint.

Abeg get me my prayer mat and tesbiu

3 Likes

Re: "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) by Emmatdayo(m): 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
Young03:
seconded

7 Likes

Re: "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
This one strong o. God save us from Karichika

6 Likes

Re: "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) by brainbox1000(m): 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hmmmmmm... okay
Re: "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
How can we confirm is his pr*ick was never able to get erect?
How was the congregation able to confirm that the pri*ck was erect?
Since when did Joshua become an ere*ction expert?
Which church female usher was used to test if the pri*ck was indeed functioning properly?

So many questions, so few answers.

How can i confirm he didn't use one of the methods described in this website http://listernaija.com/2016/01/awesome-scientific-break-through-of-2015/ to do this?

I wish him luck with his new magic pri*ck

1 Like

Re: "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) by Emmatdayo(m): 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
jeeqaa7:
joshua ...u have now started healin prick

continu
see bad mouth abeg
Re: "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) by nani212(m): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
Lol. Stories like this keeps the average Nigerian going. very funny

5 Likes

Re: "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) by ivili(m): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
So the man came to church with his you know what standing erect and the congregation did not find it funny......

2 Likes

Re: "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
Good for the man.

He go fetch the wrong water.

Thank God for him
Re: "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) by skedemi(m): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
the guy forget Falz line before he lash karishika "wait before u off pant,this tin is impossicant" grin
but shey dz man don turn prick healer ni
make I siddon well...... naughtynaughty, missspicy where art thou?

1 Like

Re: "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) by chido20(m): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]na dem knw
Re: "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) by nepapole(m): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
Arrgggh!! Not again..
Re: "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) by sexymoma(f): 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
Mtcheeew dem nor chuk am confirm nail
the thingy go humble insef ni

1 Like

Re: "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) by dukie25: 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) by ThinkingOutLoud(m): 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
He probably just needed more rounds to finish up
Re: "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) by rizkidrocks(m): 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
I S L A M

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) by ministeriallist: 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
Nons ense talk. Some fo ols will definitely believe this scam

2 Likes

Re: "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) by dipopooo(m): 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
shocked angry mtchewww where is d strong tin na? D kind speed wey i take open d thread pass speed of light

1 Like

Re: "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) by ministeriallist: 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
ThinkingOutLoud:
He probably just needed more rounds to finish up
grin more weytin? Na scam miracle finz be thiz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oritsejafor Dances With Wife During Church Service - PICS / Prophet TB Joshua Resurrects Sergey Park, ‘A Clinically Dead’ South Korean Man / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.