Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months (35586 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari / CAN Lists 40 Visible Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months [FULL LIST] / CAN Lists 40 Visible Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by miqos02(m): 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
Director-General of the Change Ambassadors of Nigeria (CAN), Chris Nwaokobia, has released a list of 40 achievements of President Muhammadu Buhari in nine months of his administration.

1. A frugal and prudent President as opposed to an era of profligacy.
2. From a near pariah status to its rightful place in the comity of nations.
3. Saved over 2Trillion through the Treasury Single Account TSA.
4. Renewed effort at diversifying our sources of revenue.
5. A reinvigorated war against corruption.
6. Allowing the independence of the Legislature.
7. Allowing the independence of the Judiciary.
8. Encouraging local content in production.
9. Encouraging pan Nigerian interest in local goods and services.
10. Protecting indigenous enterprise and businesses.
11. Strengthening institutions of government.
12. Introducing social securities and welfare as the linchpin of governmental engagement.
13. Providing for the feeding of school children.
14. Providing for the employment of additional 500,000 teachers in 1year.
15. Creating and funding a sub-regional force to curtail and defeat insurgency.
16. Funding and equipping the Armed Forces for National security.
17. Providing a window for the recruitment of additional 10,000 Policemen/women.
18. Inspiring Patriotism through a pan Nigerian engagement of functionaries of government.
19. Increasing Power wattage from less than 2,000 to over 5,000mega Watts.
20. Regaining all Nigerian territories hitherto under Boko Haram control.
21. Curbing corruption in the Customs and increasing the revenue that accrues through the Customs Service. 22. Recovering Billions of Dollars from Treasury looters.
23. Repositioning and restoring the productive capacities of our Refineries.
24. Suspending the drainpipe/scam called Fuel Subsidy.
25. Purging the Civil Service and removing close to 24,000 Ghost Workers.
26. Reworking our moral margins in governance.
27. Introducing fiscal and financial discipline.
28. Making accountability and transparency the only permissible minimum.
29. Reaching bilateral agreement with foreign nations to facilitate the repatriation of looted funds.
30. Attracting foreign/counterpart funding for the construction of ultra modern rail travel network across Nigeria.
31. Making financial provision for the 2nd Niger Bridge.
32. Increasing duties that accrue on imported goods, with intent to inspire and re-engineer exportation.
33. Bail out and support of States in paying salaries and workers emoluments.
34. A renewed public/private sector partnership on Agricultural development.
35. Financial provision for the Bank of Industries to support and fund agricultural projects.
36. A renewed effort at rehabilitating our national sporting facilities and stadiums.
37. Commissioning a North East development and intervention body.
38. Approving the Cleansing of the Niger Delta space to mitigate the damage of oil spillage.
39. The commitment of leadership to creating skill acquisition centres and support for SMEs in collaboration with the Private Sector.
40. None interference with Court judgments regarding election matters, and advancing the independence of the electoral process across the Nation.

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/can-lists-40-visible-achievements-of-president-buhari-in-9-months-full-list.181840/

75 Likes 14 Shares

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by LRNZH(m): 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
This is just the beginning.

Check back in 2018 and you will see how Nigeria would have CHANGED for much better.

God is on our side and CAN recognises that.
Lalasticlala tell these Wailers to get behind me.

146 Likes 15 Shares

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by Tunami(m): 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
are they also among the change agents?
Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by playahata: 2:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
Theoretical achievements.

181 Likes 7 Shares

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by miqos02(m): 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
during jonathan era, we had TAN

now we have CAN

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by Paperwhite(m): 3:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
"CAN"?-thought it is the one I know.This propaganda group must be high on Aisha's rice or a long thing.The current minister of lies & propaganda must be the brain behind it.If the so called achievements are obvious as listed then sincere Nigerians could have generally expressed their optimism.Unfortunately that is not the case.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by TheFreeOne: 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
41: Proposing the most fraudulent #budgetofcorruption in the history of Nigeria.

Chris Nwaokobia must be high on osogbo weeds.

258 Likes 15 Shares

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by dukie25: 4:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
Chris Nwaokobia also known as Alhaji Nwaokobia, Bros bone dat thing.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by EasternActivist: 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
This is just propaganda...
All these are not achievements, most of them are functionalities and procedures that ought to be

Where are the campaign promises?
Or is there no fulfilment and achievement in respect to that aspect??

CAN the new skin of the APC zombies.

165 Likes 10 Shares

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by Sealeddeal(m): 4:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
All these are paper achievements. None can be felt by the majority of Nigerians,the reason for which more people are joining the Wailers.
OP forgot to add that Buhari has also traveled to more than 12 countries since his emergence as Nigeria president.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by luvinhubby(m): 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
40 sentences without one single sense in them all.

Fourty empty achievements.

159 Likes 13 Shares

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by HzRF(m): 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
LRNZH:
This is just the beginning.

Check back in 2018 and you will see how Nigeria would have CHANGED for much better.

God is on our side and CAN recognises that.
Lalasticlala tell these Wailers to get behind me.
Thanks to Aisha's Rice Summit

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by stzy(m): 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
Was expecting 2 see xkm of roads n hey when did he build d dams that generated 5000mw.... When did he pass a suplementary budget 2 buy arms which d NA are using since Gej squandered the fund meant 4 it or they think militaary gadgets is d same as nursing mothers kit... Our budget is yet 2 b acceptd n 1st quarter is fast running out.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
Truth be told, most of these are still promises and not visible. This is unnecessary.

40 Likes

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by LRNZH(m): 5:42pm On Feb 24, 2016
HzRF:

Thanks to Aisha's Rice Summit

Long time guy... How wailing market?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by Aufbauh(m): 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
My heart is with those WAILING WAILERS who have eyes but they can not see, They have ears but can not hear and they have heart but can not comprehend because they have been given to a reprobate mind of hatred and bitterness against the lord's anointed PMB cheesy
They have not seen anything yet, for as the country progress in all sides against their wishes and devices they will shed tears of joy.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by miqos02(m): 5:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
lalasticlala, come and see something

2 Likes

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by McMayowa(m): 6:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
41. Strengthening the value of Dollar and devaluation of Naira.
TANoid rebranded to CANoid.

14 Likes

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by Sunnycliff(m): 6:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
So this is achievements ba? Pure Scam

15 Likes

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by DesChyko: 6:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
LMAO!

The Change Ambassadors are indeed like their progenitors: A bandwagon of Propaganda.

Nearly a year after the elections and you're still cooking propaganda by the potfuls, can you see now that indeed, he who lives by the swords will die by the sword?

He's frugal? Do you know what frugal means? Frugal and Incessant Junketing have notthing in common.
All these monies recovered and there's still a plan to borrow?
Providing?? Making?? Increasing?? Encouraging?? Protecting?? GET THE F*** OUT!

You aren't just C.A.N., you lots are CPAN. We know what 'P' stands for grin

CANOIDS.. Full of Trash tongue

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by diasporaman(m): 6:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
On the verge of becoming Nigerian most travelled president. 28 countries already within 8 month. And he is about traveling to China again.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by Eboh4z: 6:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
And the propaganda continues........

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by biafranbaby(m): 6:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
Chai! See scam.

5 Likes

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by joseph1832(m): 6:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
I hope the Change Ambassadors isn't a bad photocopy of TAN?
Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by dadexcel: 6:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
miqos02:
Director-General of the Change Ambassadors of Nigeria (CAN), Chris Nwaokobia, has released a list of 40 achievements of President Muhammadu Buhari in nine months of his administration.

1. A frugal and prudent President as opposed to an era of profligacy.
2. From a near pariah status to its rightful place in the comity of nations.
3. Saved over 2Trillion through the Treasury Single Account TSA.
4. Renewed effort at diversifying our sources of revenue.
5. A reinvigorated war against corruption.
6. Allowing the independence of the Legislature.
7. Allowing the independence of the Judiciary.
8. Encouraging local content in production.
9. Encouraging pan Nigerian interest in local goods and services.
10. Protecting indigenous enterprise and businesses.
11. Strengthening institutions of government.
12. Introducing social securities and welfare as the linchpin of governmental engagement.
13. Providing for the feeding of school children.
14. Providing for the employment of additional 500,000 teachers in 1year.
15. Creating and funding a sub-regional force to curtail and defeat insurgency.
16. Funding and equipping the Armed Forces for National security.
17. Providing a window for the recruitment of additional 10,000 Policemen/women.
18. Inspiring Patriotism through a pan Nigerian engagement of functionaries of government.
19. Increasing Power wattage from less than 2,000 to over 5,000mega Watts.
20. Regaining all Nigerian territories hitherto under Boko Haram control.
21. Curbing corruption in the Customs and increasing the revenue that accrues through the Customs Service. 22. Recovering Billions of Dollars from Treasury looters.
23. Repositioning and restoring the productive capacities of our Refineries.
24. Suspending the drainpipe/scam called Fuel Subsidy.
25. Purging the Civil Service and removing close to 24,000 Ghost Workers.
26. Reworking our moral margins in governance.
27. Introducing fiscal and financial discipline.
28. Making accountability and transparency the only permissible minimum.
29. Reaching bilateral agreement with foreign nations to facilitate the repatriation of looted funds.
30. Attracting foreign/counterpart funding for the construction of ultra modern rail travel network across Nigeria.
31. Making financial provision for the 2nd Niger Bridge.
32. Increasing duties that accrue on imported goods, with intent to inspire and re-engineer exportation.
33. Bail out and support of States in paying salaries and workers emoluments.
34. A renewed public/private sector partnership on Agricultural development.
35. Financial provision for the Bank of Industries to support and fund agricultural projects.
36. A renewed effort at rehabilitating our national sporting facilities and stadiums.
37. Commissioning a North East development and intervention body.
38. Approving the Cleansing of the Niger Delta space to mitigate the damage of oil spillage.
39. The commitment of leadership to creating skill acquisition centres and support for SMEs in collaboration with the Private Sector.
40. None interference with Court judgments regarding election matters, and advancing the independence of the electoral process across the Nation.

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/can-lists-40-visible-achievements-of-president-buhari-in-9-months-full-list.181840/
................ This looks like a write up copies from a political journal......... Too theoretical, lacking substance!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by mansuetusmiki: 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
Nigerians just keep amazing me..... Most of the listed wonders are not worthy to b boasted for... This are tins meant to b in place and order....#worknoboast

2 Likes

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by edonks1: 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
No achievement. The writer does not know what to occupy the readers. Cheap popularity

10 Likes

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by KanwuliaExtra: 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
41. GOING TO MECCA TO PRAY FOR NIGERIA'S DOWNFALL . . . .!!!!
42. GOING TO CHINA TO BEG FOR MONEY THAT WILL MORTGAGE NIGERIA TO HADES . . . !!!!
43. TRAVELING TO 50 COUNTRIES IN LESS THAN 6 MONTHS. . . . !!!!!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by chrisxxx(m): 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
These achievements have a lot in common with my CV when I was looking for job. I had no job experience so I had to use frivolous things to fill my CV so it could be at least more than a page.
I was my class monitor in primary school
I was my class monitor in secondary school
I was a course rep all through my higher education
I was my platoon commander
I was my village football team captain
I am the treasurer of my church
I am a team player
I am a go getter
I read a lot
I am very good at reducing over head cost.
And many more!

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by steph2sweet(f): 6:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
Interesting, change my foot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by engrflames: 6:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
Lies, deceit and propaganda that's what the APC led government is known for. May God deliver Nigeria from their evil coffer.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months by ndcide(m): 6:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
There's nothing in their list that the last administration didn't do.

These buffoons should tell us how they increased generation to 5000mw without any thing invested in the sector. Most importantly, no light anywhere. The gen in my office is running since for ever. At home, it didn't seem as if there was light coz the refrigerator is not cool.

Abeg this is stupidity. Sycophants everywhere.

24 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayuba Philibus Wabba Protests With NLC Members In Abuja - Photos / Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) / Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.