Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,496 members, 7,781,486 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:25 PM

Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice (10802 Views)

5 Signs You (and Your Pet) Have Fleas And Don’t Know It / Help! My Dogs Are Infested With Ticks! / Trusted Product To Protect Your Pet From Fleas,ticks 4years Guarantee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice by laptopsale(m): 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
My dogs suffered terribly from ticks, fleas and lice to the extent the female lost weight drastically and looked malnourished.
I bought everything tick shampoo and sprays available in Pet shops but the ticks keeps coming back until I stumbled on BNC, it is so power and fry ticks in seconds like magic.

And that's why I have decided to share as I know many people are also battling with ticks and fleas.
BNC kills any flying and crawling insects in seconds.

Big can is just 1,500 naira , if you need it let me know.

1 Like

Re: Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice by dfash2000: 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
laptopsale:
My dogs suffered terribly from ticks, fleas and lice to the extent the female lost weight drastically and looked malnourished.
I bought everything tick shampoo and sprays available in Pet shops but the ticks keeps coming back until I stumbled on BNC, it is so power and fry ticks in seconds like magic.

And that's why I have decided to share as I know many people are also battling with ticks and fleas.
BNC kills any flying and crawling insects in seconds.

Big can is just 1,500 naira , if you need it let me know.
interested. your number please.
Re: Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice by laptopsale(m): 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
dfash2000:
interested. your number please.
Re: Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice by Kul3ger(m): 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
any side effect on the pet? and is it available at pet shops or is it just through you I can get the product? regards
Re: Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice by olumig(m): 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
This is not a pet product, it will definitely have a side effect.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice by xreal: 3:23am On Feb 25, 2016
Be careful.

If it's not made or formulated for pet use - then it isn't good for them.

I'ld rather watch my pet live with fleas than see their corpse with no flea on it.

I am saying this from experience

5 Likes

Re: Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice by laptopsale(m): 8:50am On Feb 25, 2016
Kul3ger:
any side effect on the pet? and is it available at pet shops or is it just through you I can get the product? regards
No side effects, spray the environment where ur dogs lives or cage.
I parted the fur on the areas where the ticks stuck and sprayed them, then left the dogs till evening before bathing them.
Nothing happens to them, they are doing fine and far healthier than they were.
Re: Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice by laptopsale(m): 9:00am On Feb 25, 2016
xreal:
Be careful.

If it's not made or formulated for pet use - then it isn't good for them.

I'ld rather watch my pet live with fleas than see their corpse with no flea on it.

I am saying this from experience
As you can see this is my first post here, I don't sell dogs or dog products, I used the product and works that's why I decided to share.
In the quest to fight ticks and fleas many of us dog owners have used different things like kerosene, izal , palm kennel juice, palm oil and so on all of which were not formulated for pets.

Like I said BNC is the most effect product against tick that I have come across so far, you can get the product around your place and try it first before condemning it.
Re: Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice by ceminez: 9:26am On Feb 25, 2016
Went online to check for the product.
This is what i found out:
)Adopt the new generation hi-tech insect-killing components and kill flies and mosquitoes effectively and instantly
(2) Active Ingredients : Tetramethrin:0.4% Permethrin:0.4%. Exclude S2, DDT! Quick-acting & high efficiency.
(3)Fragrance:popular flower,gardenia,sandalwood (follow to customer requirement)
(4) [b]Smells mild, safe for human and livestock, protect you and your family's health. Eco-friendlyl.
[/b]BNC Insecticide has specifically formulated to kill all types of flying and crawling insects. It has a long lasting residual protection against crawling insects.

This might be our answer to all these pests.

Bro how much did you get it, am willing to give it a try

2 Likes

Re: Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice by laptopsale(m): 10:19am On Feb 25, 2016
ceminez:
)Adopt the new generation hi-tech insect-killing components and kill flies and mosquitoes effectively and instantly
(2) Active Ingredients : Tetramethrin:0.4% Permethrin:0.4%. Exclude S2, DDT! Quick-acting & high efficiency.
(3)Fragrance:popular flower,gardenia,sandalwood (follow to customer requirement)
(4) [b]Smells mild, safe for human and livestock, protect you and your family's health. Eco-friendlyl.
[/b]BNC Insecticide has specifically formulated to kill all types of flying and crawling insects. It has a long lasting residual protection against crawling insects.

Nice one bro, I got it for 1,500 naira for the long 600ml can.
Re: Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice by xreal: 11:22am On Feb 25, 2016
laptopsale:
As you can see this is my first post here, I don't sell dogs or dog products, I used the product and works that's why I decided to share.
In the quest to fight ticks and fleas many of us dog owners have used different things like kerosene, izal , palm kennel juice, palm oil and so on all of which were not formulated for pets.

Like I said BNC is the most effect product against tick that I have come across so far, you can get the product around your place and try it first before condemning it.

sure u didn't understand my post.
Re: Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice by xreal: 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
ceminez:
(4) Smells mild, [b] safe for human and livestock, protect you and your family's health. Eco-friendlyl.

this is the simple info I expected from the op.

1 Like

Re: Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice by laptopsale(m): 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
xreal:

this is the simple info I expected from the op.
lol forgive me bro, didn't cross my mind to research on it.
Re: Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice by olumig(m): 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
Where can I get it bro, am in Ibadan.
Re: Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice by xreal: 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
laptopsale:
lol forgive me bro, didn't cross my mind to research on it.

haba!
at least u shared it and your experience with it - here.

thanks for that.

I am also doing my findings on how I can get it around.
Re: Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice by ceminez: 10:18am On Feb 26, 2016
Where can we get it OP.
Re: Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice by laptopsale(m): 8:58am On Feb 27, 2016
xreal:

haba! at least u shared it and your experience with it - here.
thanks for that.
I am also doing my findings on how I can get it around.
great
Re: Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice by laptopsale(m): 9:00am On Feb 27, 2016
ceminez:
Where can we get it OP.
check with shops around your area if you can, if you're not lucky I can help you get one from here.
Re: Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice by laptopsale(m): 9:03am On Feb 27, 2016
olumig:
Where can I get it bro, am in Ibadan.
I don't think the product is in Ibadan yet, but you can check with shops in your area.
Re: Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice by olumig(m): 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2016
Where did u get yours
Re: Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice by laptopsale(m): 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2016
olumig:
Where did u get yours
Got mine here in Lag through a friend, if you have anyone in Lag who can pick it up for you I can help u get one.
Re: Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice by pacino26(m): 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
This is just good.
Re: Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice by TOPAI7(m): 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2016
Which area, outlet did you get it from? A lot of dog owners will love to get this.
Re: Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice by olumig(m): 2:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
Exactly OP, can you give us the details
Re: Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice by laptopsale(m): 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
olumig:
Exactly OP, can you give us the details
Even in Lagos the product s very scarce, I got mine through a friend.
Anyone who wants it can arrange with one of the drivers of those transport companies that usually come to Lagos (Festac,mile2 or Volks parks prefers), give him the money and my number to call me once he gets to Lagos.
I'll order for the BNC with my own money then take or them to the said driver, he confirms it and release my money.
That's the only way I can help those who are in need of the product .
Re: Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice by olumig(m): 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
grin grin grin Thumbs up
laptopsale:
Even in Lagos the product s very scarce, I got mine through a friend.
Anyone who wants it can arrange with one of the drivers of those transport companies that usually come to Lagos (Festac,mile2 or Volks parks prefers), give him the money and my number to call me once he gets to Lagos.
I'll order for the BNC with my own money then take or them to the said driver, he confirms it and release my money.
That's the only way I can help those who are in need of the product .
Re: Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice by henrydan(m): 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
laptopsale:
Got mine here in Lag through a friend, if you have anyone in Lag who can pick it up for you I can help u get one.

Can you send to PH? If yes, then please drop your number.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brindle Female Bullmastiff Puppy For Sale Wit Parents Pix / The Petcare Thread: Ask All Petcare Related Questions Here / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.