Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,446 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

For Sale ---» Apple iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s Certified Earpods (The Real Deal) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / For Sale ---» Apple iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s Certified Earpods (The Real Deal) (5181 Views)

FOLLOW COME AKG/ Iphone 6 Earpods with iPhone 6,Wireless Fast Chargers / Original (VERY BRIGHT) IPHONE 5, 5S, 6, 6S, 6+, 6S+,7... SCREEN (NOW AVAILABLE) / ORIGINAL Iphone Battery (NOW AVAILABLE! 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6s, 7, 7s...) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Sale ---» Apple iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s Certified Earpods (The Real Deal) by Kreamie(m): 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
Unlike traditional, circular earbuds, the unique design of the Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic is defined by the geometry of the ear. They're much more comfortable to wear than any other earbud-style headphone. The speakers inside the Apple Ear Headphones have been engineered to minimize sound loss and maximize sound output. So, you'll enjoy high-quality audio that's just as impressive as what you'd hear from more expensive headphones. The Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic also include a built-in remote that lets you adjust the volume, control the playback of music and video, and answer or end calls with a pinch of the cord.

This is strictly for audiophiles like me who wish to enjoy their music to the fullest without spending much.

Price: =N=4000

We deliver anywhere in Nigeria.

BBM: 592051D6

CALL:

Re: For Sale ---» Apple iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s Certified Earpods (The Real Deal) by Kreamie(m): 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
Available!!

Re: For Sale ---» Apple iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s Certified Earpods (The Real Deal) by Kreamie(m): 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
Re: For Sale ---» Apple iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s Certified Earpods (The Real Deal) by CharleyCharley: 9:15am On Feb 26, 2016
Do I get my money back if after sales, I discover that the earpods aren't the "real deal"?
Re: For Sale ---» Apple iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s Certified Earpods (The Real Deal) by Kreamie(m): 9:42am On Feb 26, 2016
They're the real deal fam...I don't sell the fake ones that sound like 'pangolo'...If you're buying from me, be rest assured you're buying 'the real deal'
CharleyCharley:
Do I get my money back if after sales, I discover that the earpods aren't the "real deal"?
Re: For Sale ---» Apple iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s Certified Earpods (The Real Deal) by CharleyCharley: 9:44am On Feb 26, 2016
Kreamie:
They're the real deal fam...I don't sell the fake ones that sound like 'pangolo'...If you're buying from me, be rest assured you're buying 'the real deal'

Considering the fact that I'm not in Lagos presently, how will this deal go down?
Re: For Sale ---» Apple iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s Certified Earpods (The Real Deal) by Kreamie(m): 9:50am On Feb 26, 2016
Where in Nigeria are you? We could work something out...My pin is up there in the description...Let's talk ..
CharleyCharley:

Considering the fact that I'm not in Lagos presently, how will this deal go down?
Re: For Sale ---» Apple iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s Certified Earpods (The Real Deal) by hydiciousb: 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
Nice doing biz with u...Satisfied customer.

1 Like

Re: For Sale ---» Apple iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s Certified Earpods (The Real Deal) by Kreamie(m): 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
Thanks chief! We thank you for your patronage!
hydiciousb:
Re: For Sale ---» Apple iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s Certified Earpods (The Real Deal) by Kreamie(m): 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
Unlike any other in-ear headphones, these EarPods don't not fall out of the ear and stay comfortably in there. The microphone and the volume buttons are placed not too low but not too high on the cable, making everything more comfortable.
The sound quality on the EarPods is amazing.. Of course, they can't beat the Sennheisers but it kinda overtakes the Beats. Despite their little size, the EarPods have quite a lot of bass. At least more than I expected. Everything sounds the way it's supposed to sound.
Is it worth buying (if you didn't get it with an iDevice)? Of course.

Available!
Re: For Sale ---» Apple iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s Certified Earpods (The Real Deal) by bobo65(m): 2:50am On Feb 27, 2016
hydiciousb:

is the sound like iPhone 6 earphone?
Re: For Sale ---» Apple iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s Certified Earpods (The Real Deal) by bobo65(m): 2:51am On Feb 27, 2016
Kreamie:
Unlike any other in-ear headphones, these EarPods don't not fall out of the ear and stay comfortably in there. The microphone and the volume buttons are placed not too low but not too high on the cable, making everything more comfortable.
The sound quality on the EarPods is amazing.. Of course, they can't beat the Sennheisers but it kinda overtakes the Beats. Despite their little size, the EarPods have quite a lot of bass. At least more than I expected. Everything sounds the way it's supposed to sound.
Is it worth buying (if you didn't get it with an iDevice)? Of course.

Available!

is it negotiable?
by d way ur camera make sense
Re: For Sale ---» Apple iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s Certified Earpods (The Real Deal) by Kreamie(m): 7:36am On Feb 27, 2016
loool...Thanks mate! Talk to me on bbm...Who knows, you might just impress me wink
bobo65:

is it negotiable?
by d way ur camera make sense
Re: For Sale ---» Apple iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s Certified Earpods (The Real Deal) by Kreamie(m): 7:37am On Feb 27, 2016
Yes sir! They're the OEM headphones so of course they sound like the iPhone 6 headphones
bobo65:

is the sound like iPhone 6 earphone?
Re: For Sale ---» Apple iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s Certified Earpods (The Real Deal) by Kreamie(m): 11:03am On Feb 27, 2016
The type of headphones you use in listening to your music to a very large extent defines how much of a music enthusiast you are..In other words, your headphones defines who you are musically...Never settle for less.

Have a great day people...Love music, Love life!
Re: For Sale ---» Apple iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s Certified Earpods (The Real Deal) by Kreamie(m): 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
Music is life!

Re: For Sale ---» Apple iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s Certified Earpods (The Real Deal) by Kreamie(m): 10:38am On Feb 28, 2016
Bump
Re: For Sale ---» Apple iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s Certified Earpods (The Real Deal) by Kreamie(m): 10:37am On Feb 29, 2016
Another order received! All the way from ibadan and on its way!... grin Have a great day people wink

Re: For Sale ---» Apple iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s Certified Earpods (The Real Deal) by Kreamie(m): 9:57am On Mar 01, 2016
S.A
Re: For Sale ---» Apple iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s Certified Earpods (The Real Deal) by Kreamie(m): 7:14am On Mar 02, 2016
It's great to be alive! grin
Re: For Sale ---» Apple iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s Certified Earpods (The Real Deal) by ogagusps3: 2:26am On Mar 03, 2016
Ordered it from Ibadan.. Very trustworthy..
It's as good as the one that came with my iPhone.
I'm a satisfied customer. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: For Sale ---» Apple iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s Certified Earpods (The Real Deal) by Kreamie(m): 2:55am On Mar 03, 2016
Thanks for the vote of confidence sir...Enjoy your Earpods grin
ogagusps3:
Ordered it from Ibadan.. Very trustworthy..
It's as good as the one that came with my iPhone.
I'm a satisfied customer. Keep up the good work.
Re: For Sale ---» Apple iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s Certified Earpods (The Real Deal) by Tycoon4(m): 6:13am On Mar 03, 2016
I'd like to get one, can u deliver in Lekki and how long would it take to be delivered?
Re: For Sale ---» Apple iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s Certified Earpods (The Real Deal) by Kreamie(m): 6:48am On Mar 03, 2016
Yes we can! Delivery is same day...As soon as payment is received; we can schedule delivery at your convenience. Meanwhile, you can contact us via these means:

BBM: 592051D6

CALL: 08034696770

Alternatively, you could drop your number and we'd surely get in touch with you. smiley

Thank you.
Tycoon4:
I'd like to get one, can u deliver in Lekki and how long would it take to be delivered?
Re: For Sale ---» Apple iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s Certified Earpods (The Real Deal) by Kreamie(m): 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
Available!
Re: For Sale ---» Apple iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s Certified Earpods (The Real Deal) by Kreamie(m): 6:17am On Mar 04, 2016
S.A smiley
Re: For Sale ---» Apple iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s Certified Earpods (The Real Deal) by Kreamie(m): 10:10am On Mar 05, 2016
Have a great day people
Re: For Sale ---» Apple iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s Certified Earpods (The Real Deal) by Kreamie(m): 9:23am On Mar 06, 2016
Still available people!
Re: For Sale ---» Apple iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s Certified Earpods (The Real Deal) by Kreamie(m): 8:55am On Mar 07, 2016
Music is life!
Re: For Sale ---» Apple iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s Certified Earpods (The Real Deal) by Kreamie(m): 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
Another delivery made! ;DThanks for your patronage smiley Keep the orders coming cheesy

You order, We deliver wink
Re: For Sale ---» Apple iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s Certified Earpods (The Real Deal) by Kreamie(m): 7:26am On Mar 08, 2016
Wet morning! Have a great day people...

Still available
Re: For Sale ---» Apple iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s Certified Earpods (The Real Deal) by Kreamie(m): 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hello world..Peace and love

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brandnew Laptops,destops And Projectors @ A Give Away Price / SAMSUNG and TOSHIBA Smart Premium 4K TV 55'' Inches For Sale / xmas jajaga deals.....55k and under!!(all sold out)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.