Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist (38971 Views)

Kate Henshaw & Emeka Ossai 1992 Throwback Photo / Adesua Etomi, Annie Idibia, Kate Henshaw, Omoni: Who Rocked The Hairstyle Best? / Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hey Kate, the guy's 'ACCUSED' he's yet to be 'CONVICTED'; please get the difference before you start calling people names; It's this type of stupid stuff you'ld expect from an illiterate not someone of your caliber and standing.

3 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by MadCow1: 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
frisky2good:
What if he's found not guilty?

Good thinking. .

Kate Henshaw is just a careless woman. If he is found not guilty, she can be in a lot of trouble for this.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by northvietnam(m): 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
If this is not a set up to extort Money from him Then this dude should burn in HELL.

With is take home in that oil company, he can afford 10chicks for a night, I mean the best of the best honestly.

Why go into a small innocent Child.

Sometimes I wonder if its the same Tin wey I carry for boxers wey some even get sef. Some men b like dem get Dog / Red headed chicken spirit inside them .

This my Dickson wey I dey control like Army man controlling a civilian ..
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by joseph1832(m): 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
englishmart:
MUGU kate
When did she become a judge?
If she was good enough, wouldn't she still be in her husband's house?
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by Jebiclef(m): 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
Gabaleve:
Make them leave the man alone na, the girl wasn't actually a virgin
U MUST B VERY RETARDED FOR DIS UR WORDS. IF D GIRL WAS TO B UR CHILD, U GO LEAVE D MAN, CUS UR CHILD NO B VIRGIN?

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by TruthisOut: 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
He is not guilty until the judge of a court of competent jurisdiction says so!!!!
Some tenants can be wicked o!!! Set their landlord up to enjoy a rent-free house.

End time tenants

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by illicit(m): 9:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
Gabaleve:
So only Virgins can be raped
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
Gabaleve:
Idiot fellow
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by YelloweWest: 9:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
Gabaleve:
Do only virgins get raped?
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by kingsfield(m): 9:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
Gabaleve:
Sometimes i wonder d kind of spirit dat z commenting tru some pple.
Yes, he should be left alone cos she isn't ur sister ryt.
If JESUS CHRIST was to be here he would hv said get thee behind me O Satan.
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by jossy26: 9:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
why cant all these bloggers take out the name of the company he works in this case, hes an individual and solely responsible for his actions, why drag the name of the company everytime into the mess its unnecessary.

Rape is a very serious issue and should not be handled with kid gloves,
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by chichriso: 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
evil man
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by singlefade25(f): 9:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
Gabaleve:
you are a useless and senseless human being.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by Fkforyou(m): 9:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
I don't have any iota of sympathy for the man, what I find disgusting is this useless kate trying to prey on the situation to gain media attention.....Don't be suprised after the case is over she might not even remember if the girl exist.

They act like they care while deep down it's all about themselves. Hypocrites everywhere.

Seriously, if it was a well recognised human rights activist she/he would have gotten my support whole heartedly.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by theshaderoom: 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
Gabaleve:

And so freaking what? You are a despicable waste of human space for that trash you just spewed

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by ProElite: 9:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
kevinberry:
Only in nigeria will someone be tagged guilty before trial

Kate should shut up nd keeps her ranting in one place

The man hasn't been pronounced guilty,until then she should stop painting the man as a rapist

Quack mentality

So u call wat we run in Nigeria court judiciaire système. I wont be surprised at all if the man goes free. After Police, naas court next for faulty processes.
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by taryur(m): 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
Gabaleve:

dont worry,u will soon give birth to a girl(if u dont av already) and such will happen to her.
rapist
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by Missmossy(f): 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
See the face of a rapist!!!

He thinks his 1k will shut her mouth. Such a r.e.t.a.r.d.e.d mentality for someone like him with his brutish prowess which he exhibited on this minor.

Let him rot in jail biko.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by Forwetinnah: 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
...i hope the rape had no spiritual implications, some Nigerians are just too fetish!! I'm sure the little girl was a virgin. He should be hanged with his d:ick. Dirty pervert
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by laprince(m): 10:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
yomi007k:

Madam u ought to encourage d lady.

She is fighting a good cause.

Haba

She's not fighting any course. she is just yelling and defaming the said man's reputation.

He is innocent until proven guilty. She should allow the court carry out its functions.

If he turns out innocent, what happens to the defamatory statements made by her?

Besides, if she so cares, she should have first voluntarily sued the man.

3 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by Sexxymom(f): 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
Gabaleve:
since it means nothing to you, may it happen to yr daughter/daughters.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by megabyte2(f): 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
[quote author=Gabaleve post=43215787]Make them leave the man alone na, the girl wasn't actually a virgin [/quote ] Someone like you can do the same , don't you have sense of humanity at all
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by Ziggyduben(m): 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
I pray u will say the same thing if d non-virgin 14yr old girl was ur daughter
Gabaleve:
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by leelong(m): 10:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
Gabaleve:
See you, so just because she wasn't a virgin, that gives him d right to rape her d way he did abi? May God have mercy on u!
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by akike: 10:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Why are Nigerians so foolish.
A dehydrated old lady slams a guy standing trial for child molestation.

For now he is guilty till the jugde says order wise, that's why it is called trial.
That's how Nigerians heard Ay the comedian do beat his wife, they came to conclusion that it's true

Dehydrated? Old?

I like your choice of words, stu..pid!
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by akike: 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
Fkforyou:
I don't have any iota of sympathy for the man, what I find disgusting is this useless kate trying to prey on the situation to gain media attention.....Don't be suprised after the case is over she might not even remember if the girl exist.

They act like they care while deep down it's all about themselves. Hypocrites everywhere.

Seriously, if it was a well recognised human rights activist she/he would have gotten my support whole heartedly.

How woudl you know, loser?
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by akike: 10:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
englishmart:
MUGU kate
When did she become a judge?
If she was good enough, wouldn't she still be in her husband's house?
If your mother were responsible, she would have swallowed you.

Waste of space!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by fireforfire: 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
Gabaleve:
U must be a rapist!
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by sonnie10: 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
northvietnam:
If this is not a set up to extort Money from him Then this dude should burn in HELL.

With is take home in that oil company, he can afford 10chicks for a night, I mean the best of the best honestly.

Why go into a small innocent Child.

Sometimes I wonder if its the same Tin wey I carry for boxers wey some even get sef. Some men b like dem get Dog / Red headed chicken spirit inside them .

This my Dickson wey I dey control like Army man controlling a civilian ..

You might be right with the bold. But how could he have fallen for a 14years old even if it was set up?
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
The kind of comments here clearly shows the world as we know it is coming to an end,people joking about 14yrs old not being a virgin in the first place and blasting Kate Henshaw for publicising the story..smh..we are doomed for sure.I pray the young girl recovers from the emotionally scar and also pray the case doesn't just end like that.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by ngmgeek(m): 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
Gabaleve:

In a serious Country, comment like this will earn you a visit by the law enforcement.
Because only someone who fits the profile of a rapist will make such a comment.
Something is fundamentally wrong with people who reason the way you do.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by chiomzy86(f): 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
Gabaleve:
May this happene to ur sister/dota..and may the rapist be left alone .amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary / Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures / 5 Nigerian Weddings That Thrilled Us In 2014...pix Included!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.