Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine (20468 Views)

Ex-muslim Ishaku Exposes Buhari's Plan To Islamize Nigeria / Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! / Ex-muslim Who Became A Christian Tells Us Everything... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by analice107: 5:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
unphilaz:

hia
My dear, the link k to that book is here, try and read it. You'll shutter at what you'll read.

One case about one of her patients.
A woman named Fatima came to the Clinic vomiting, after examination, it was revealed she was three months pregnant. When she was told, she collapsed on a chair and began to shudder, smacking her face, and shriek "I beg you Doctor, I beg you to rescue me from this mess, my son will kill me, I don't care if I die, I deserve to die, but I don't want my son to dirty his ands wit my blood.
" What is it Fatima" I asked.
I'm a Widow, my husband died five years ago and left me with 4 children, my HUSBAN'S BROTHER RAPES ME EVERY DAY IN EXCHANGE FOR FOOD FOR MY CHILDREN.
If he knows am pregnant, he will force my son to kill me, rather than expose them to public shame.
"How old is your son?" I asked.
Fifteen. She said. He is too young. I don't want him to dirty his hands with my blood.
I sent her to see a gynecologist, when she came back two weeks later, she was looking guant and haggard and ill;
What is it Fatima? I asked her.
I came to thank you, I got the Fetus out, but I saw the angel of death with my own eyes, they did the operation without anesthesia, and the pain of it almost killed me.
Why, I asked.
I don't have enough money so the doctor operated on me without it.

Wafa_Sultan.

The rate of cover up abortions in the Islamic world is alarming. But because they speak Arabic and lives in enclosed societies, they lie to the world, and call the Western world corrupt. I have never come across a people like this. Talk about hypocrisy.

I think one of the reasons why Muslim men marry their wives as kids is because, they are mindful of the fact that fathers, brothers and male relatives usually sleeps with their girls before giving them away for marriage.

Patching up private parts to be tight as virgins is very common in Islamic world.
Any unlocky one whose mother did nothing to verify before marriage, gets stoned as a prostitute. Meanwhile, most of the time, the man who calls for her stoning is the same man who has been sexually assaulting her, amongst those stoning her, stands three to four family members who have been raping her from a very tender age. Her mum knows, but none of them will dare say a word. because if she must talk, she most produce four adult men who witnessd the rape.
Shey if a man wants to rape a woman, he will call umpires, who will watch and keep score.
Allahh is Wicked.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by analice107: 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
true2god:
Dont forget that allahh and his apostle has 20% share of all what muslims looted from the kufar (on any Gwazwa or raid of kufars) while the remaining 80% is shared among the muslim ummah. allahh and mohammed are truly great.

Mohammed is allahh's apostles, those that follow him are merciful to themselves but harsh to non-muslims (written in the wholey quran).
According to Wafa, it's not. 20% but 50%. When that was raising eye brows, he came up with the verse that the booty is for Allah and his Apostle. And because no one else heard from allahh to verify, and because they have witness what happens to anyone who goes against the apostle of allahh, they all kept quiet and fall in line.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by true2god: 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
analice107:

According to Wafa, it's not. 20% but 50%. When that was raising eye brows, he came up with the verse that the booty is for Allah and his Apostle. And because no one else heard from allahh to verify, and because they have witness what happens to anyone who goes against the apostle of allahh, they all kept quiet and fall in line.
"And know that out of all the booty that ye may acquire (in war), a fifth share is assigned to allahh and his Apostle, and to near relatives, orphans, the needy, and the wayfarer, if ye do believe in allahh and in the revelation We sent down to Our servant on the Day of Testing,- the Day of the meeting of the two forces. For allahh hath power over all things. (Quran 8:41)

So allahh and his apostle are assigned 20% of war booty. Mohammed, after the death of his rich wife khadijah, had to engaged in perpetually fighting the pagans with the sole aim of collecting war booty from them while the Jews and christians (they are not necessarily expected to converted to islam) are to pay jizya to their muslim masters while feeling humiliated (quran 9:29) or else they will be attacked.

For more than 1300 years, the arab-muslims have been using this techniques as a means of survival: attack infidels, rob them, collect their hard-earned monies and properties in obedience to allahh and his apostle. For the christians in muslim land, they are to pay extortion money called jizya and under shame and humiliation.

Now, since muslim nations are weak and poor, the new pattern of collecting jizya is migration to rich non-muslim nation to collect jizya in the form of free house, free food, free medical, free education, free free free. Arab-muslims never like paying for anything, they either rob to get those things from infidels or migrate to the land of kufars to collect free stuffs.

Who says mohammed is not a hardened criminal possessed by a strong devil!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by TruthHurts1(m): 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
DeathStroke007:

have you read what you just wrote?/lol..

No religion on earth has its own rulings like Islam.. Islam talks about life, grave, death and heaven.. past, present and future..

you can't blame Islam nor Muslim for human fault ...

Islam is separate, Muslims are separate.. human being is different..

Islam makes Muslim a better human..

any Muslim that has any bad behavior or any odd thing you don't like or odd thing you see... your question should be that, is this in Islam or in your own human nature

Terrorism is not in Islam, its not in a Muslim but in human nature...

You people are just being foolish... many Christians, pastors, Reverend, pope and people of dignity in your religion have done ,doing and is going to do unspeakable evil things... DO YOU SEE PEOPLE BLAME CHRISTIANITY OR BIBLE?

AND TERRORISM, EVIL ACTS AND COMMANDMENTS ARE PLENTY IN BIBLE..

always think before you talk...

AND NO REAL MUSLIM WILL GO BACK TO BE A CHRISTIAN.. ITS IMPOSSIBLE..

ITS JUST LIKE YOU ABANDONING CLOTHING'S FOR unclothedness..

CHRISTIANITY WEY JESUS KNOWS NOTHING about.. NOR HE GO CHURCH NOR READ BIBLE

The 53 year old groom steps out onto the dancefloor for a slow dance with his 9 year old bride and the wedding guests go gaga! Marriage of the millenium!

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by DeathStroke007(m): 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
TruthHurts1:

The 53 year old groom steps out onto the dancefloor for a slow dance with his 9 year old bride and the wedding guests go gaga! Marriage of the millenium!

fool of the century.. na today we dey treat Aisha real age for NL?

lol.. abi you think say na biblical Mary we talking about.. Mary and Joseph.. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by TruthHurts1(m): 5:22am On Feb 27, 2016
DeathStroke007:

lol.. abi you think say na biblical Mary we talking about.. Mary and Joseph.. lol

M0r0n of the millenium. Where in the Bible is Mary's age ever mentioned? Unlike in the Crookran where Aisha's age is SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by TruthHurts1(m): 5:29am On Feb 27, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Abeed is this the "perfect example" set by MuhamMAD? Muslums are real dindinrins, oponus and sugomus to respect a sex addict like MuhamMAD:

Mariah was a very beautiful Coptic Christian slave-girl of Hafsa, a wife of MuhamMAD. Though MuhamMAD had promised his wives that he would not have sex with Mariah, he cleverly planned and sent Hafsa out to her father Omar’s house on the pretext of an urgent matter, and had sex with Mariah when Hafsa was gone. When Hafsa found out that father didn’t call for her and returned home quickly, she found MuhamMAD having sex with Maria in her bed!

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Amberon: 5:38am On Feb 27, 2016
Islam is curse.

1 Like

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by TruthHurts1(m): 5:43am On Feb 27, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Hear O Ye Abeed/Muslims! Your "prophet" Na Sex-Addict!

The story thus goes

Mariya was a Coptic maid to one of his wives named Hafsa.
One day Muhammad lies to Hafsa that her father wanted to see her. Dutifully she goes but on getting to her father he tells her there was no such thing .
She goes back home to the harem and what does she find? Prophet Muhammad in bed with her maid.
The prophet promises her that he will not touch Mariya again if only she keeps quiet. She does not. She tells the harem what the prophet was on to while she was away.
The harem becomes unhappy and grumbles.

Allah comes to his prophets aid and reveals a verse that the prophet should not suffer for what he desires.
Muhammad then vows to stay away from them for one month.
He also threatens to divorce all of them.
During that month he lives with Mariya Some sources day she got pregnant around that time.

. O Prophet! Why do you ban (for yourself) that
which Allâh has made lawful to you, seeking to
please your wives? And Allâh is Oft-Forgiving,
Most Merciful.

This prophet loved having sexxxx.
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by TruthHurts1(m): 6:05am On Feb 27, 2016
The "perfect example" for all muslims......I dey laff o

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by TruthHurts1(m): 6:09am On Feb 27, 2016
MuhamMAD be like.....

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by DeathStroke007(m): 7:03am On Feb 27, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Hear O Ye Abeed/Muslims! Your "prophet" Na Sex-Addict!

The story thus goes

Mariya was a Coptic maid to one of his wives named Hafsa.
One day Muhammad lies to Hafsa that her father wanted to see her. Dutifully she goes but on getting to her father he tells her there was no such thing .
She goes back home to the harem and what does she find? Prophet Muhammad in bed with her maid.
The prophet promises her that he will not touch Mariya again if only she keeps quiet. She does not. She tells the harem what the prophet was on to while she was away.
The harem becomes unhappy and grumbles.

Allah comes to his prophets aid and reveals a verse that the prophet should not suffer for what he desires.
Muhammad then vows to stay away from them for one month.
He also threatens to divorce all of them.
During that month he lives with Mariya Some sources day she got pregnant around that time.

. O Prophet! Why do you ban (for yourself) that
which Allâh has made lawful to you, seeking to
please your wives? And Allâh is Oft-Forgiving,
Most Merciful.

This prophet loved having sexxxx.

your brain works exactly like annunaki and parosbookaddict FOOLS OF LIFE

UNA no go school ni.. always support your claims with proof..

stupid idiot.. disgrace to human race..

always talking about what they have no knowledge about.. making false claims..

if court dey for NL.. I for charge you.. its so damn sure that you will be sentence to DIE BY HANGING became what you just did is defamation
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by DeathStroke007(m): 7:05am On Feb 27, 2016
TruthHurts1:

M0r0n of the millenium. Where in the Bible is Mary's age ever mentioned? Unlike in the Crookran where Aisha's age is SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED!

lol.. Mary age was never mentioned.. if I show you nko
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Annunaki(m): 7:47am On Feb 27, 2016
DeathStroke007:

if court dey for NL.. I for charge you.. its so damn sure that you will be sentence to DIE BY HANGING became what you just did is defamation

I know lying is halal in islam especially when it is to further the cause of islam or to defend it. All the evidence is in your quoran and sahih hadiths. That you are stupid enough to tell glaringly obvious lies just betrays how daft and brainwashed you are. You are ashamed of the past deeds of your prophet and religion and that is why you lie to defend it. If you are not so brain dead you will have the common sense to reject the prophethood of a pervert you are ashamed of instead of being in denial.
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by TruthHurts1(m): 8:34am On Feb 27, 2016
DeathStroke007:

First of all, THANK YOU for counting me in the exallted company of Annunaki and Parisbookaddict. I'm really PROUD of such an association. The real shame and embarrassment would be if I were connected with I'd.iots like DeathStroke007, Facheux (a.k.a Abeed) Lexiconkabir etc, all of whom were awarded first class degrees in mumulogy.

Secondly, here is the source of MuhamMAD and his sexual misconduct with Mary the Copt:

"Also it is reported that the Prophet had divided his days among his wives. And when it was the turn of Hafsa, he sent her for an errand to the house of her father Omar Khattab. When she took this order and went, the prophet called his slave girl Mariyah the Copt who bore his son Ibrahim, and who was a gift from the king Najashi and had sexual intercourse with her. When Hafsa returned, she found the door locked. So she sat there behind that locked door until the prophet finished the business and came out of the house while "pleasure"was dripping from his
face. When Hafsa found him in that condition she rebuked him saying you did not respect my honor; you sent me out of my house with an excuse so you could sleep with the slave girl. And in the day that was my turn you had intercourse with someone else. Then the Prophet said, "Be quiet for although she is my slave and halal to me. For your contentment I at this moment make her haram to myself."
But Hafsa did not do this and when the Prophet went out of her house she knocked at the wall that separated her room from that of Aisha and told her everything. She also gave the glad tidings that the Prophet had promised to make Mariyah haram to himself.

Tafseer Al- Quran 66:1-5 by Mohammad Kazem Mo’refi.

1 Like

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by TruthHurts1(m): 8:50am On Feb 27, 2016
Muhammad was up for anything when it came to sex. In fact, if he had lived in the 21st century, he would probably have been a top p.o.r.n.s.tar. What do we expect when Allah generously empowered him with s3xual stamina to handle 30 women a day?

Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 5,
Number 268:

Narrated Qatada:
Anas bin Malik said, “The Prophet
used to visit all his wives in a
round, during the day and night
and they were eleven in number.”
I asked Anas, “Had the Prophet
the strength for it?” Anas replied,
“We used to say that the Prophet
was given the strength of thirty
(men).” And Sa’id said on the
authority of Qatada that Anas had
told him about nine wives only (not eleven)

Can you imagine allahh's greatest prophet having sex day and night? Even his followers (like Facheux (Abeed) Deathstroke007, Lexiconkabir etc) marveled.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by TruthHurts1(m): 9:00am On Feb 27, 2016
ROTFL!!!!!

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Blackfire(m): 9:32am On Feb 27, 2016
analice107:

My dear, the link k to that book is here, try and read it. You'll shutter at what you'll read.

A woman named Fatima came to the Clinic vomiting, after examination, it was revealed she was three months pregnant. When she was told, she collapsed on a chair and began to shudder, smacking her face, and shriek "I beg you Doctor, I beg you to rescue me from this mess, my son will kill me, I don't care if I die, I deserve to die, but I don't want my son to dirty his ands wit my blood.
I'm a Widow, my husband died five years ago and left me with 4 children, my HUSBAN'S BROTHER RAPES ME EVERY DAY IN EXCHANGE FOR FOOD FOR MY CHILDREN.
If he knows am pregnant, he will force my son to kill me, rather than expose them to public shame.
Fifteen. She said. He is too young. I don't want him to dirty his hands with my blood.
I sent her to see a gynecologist, when she came back two weeks later, she was looking guant and haggard and ill;
I came to thank you, I got the Fetus out, but I saw the angel of death with my own eyes, they did the operation without anesthesia, and the pain of it almost killed me.
Why, I asked.

Wafa_Sultan.

The rate of cover up abortions in the Islamic world is alarming. But because they speak Arabic and lives in enclosed societies, they lie to the world, and call the Western world corrupt. I have never come across a people like this. Talk about hypocrisy.

I think one of the reasons why Muslim men marry their wives as kids is because, they are mindful of the fact that fathers, brothers and male relatives usually sleeps with their girls before giving them away for marriage.

Patching up private parts to be tight as virgins is very common in Islamic world.
Any unlocky one whose mother did nothing to verify before marriage, gets stoned as a prostitute. Meanwhile, most of the time, the man who calls for her stoning is the same man who has been sexually assaulting her, amongst those stoning her, stands three to four family members who have been raping her from a very tender age. Her mum knows, but none of them will dare say a word. because if she must talk, she most produce four adult men who witnessd the rape.
Shey if a man wants to rape a woman, he will call umpires, who will watch and keep score.
Allahh is Wicked.

the story of the prostitute who people gathered to stone comes to mind.. Before they will stone her before this man /entity ,they ask him what he ve to say... Should they go ahead or not (now if u accuse the woman of adultery of immoral life, my simple question is where is the man/men?).
Now this beautiful entity.. Look up and ask them, if any of u ve not committed this same evil that warrant stone-ing , pick up the stone and do the needful, from the big to the small shamefully disappeared.. Leaving the woman all alone, this beauty look up , no more stone-ing crowd, only there stones and the woman, 'where are your killers'; so he said this beautiful words that cuts to the heart, 'neither do i condemn u, BUT go and sin no more'.

If i ever change my mind tomorrow to follow or belief in a god... That is the personality i will follow.

I am blackfire, asalamu alaiykum.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by TruthHurts1(m): 10:57am On Feb 27, 2016
Sahih Bukhari

Narrated Aisha: The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age. Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234

Narrated 'Aisha: I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13) Volume 8, Book 73, Number 151

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by TruthHurts1(m): 11:57am On Feb 27, 2016
Has anyone watched the movie, "The Stoning of Soraya M?" That film which was written by a muslim couple sums up the contemptuous attitude that islam has of women. Please watch the film.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by true2god: 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
TruthHurts1:
Has anyone watched the movie, "The Stoning of Soraya M?" That film which was written by a muslim couple sums up the contemptuous attitude that islam has of women. Please watch the film.
This movie must be an epic one. I'm downloading it now. Mohammed must be proud of his barbarians.
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Annunaki(m): 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2016
Blackfire:

the story of the prostitute who people gathered to stone comes to mind.. Before they will stone her before this man /entity ,they ask him what he ve to say... Should they go ahead or not (now if u accuse the woman of adultery of immoral life, my simple question is where is the man/men?).
Now this beautiful entity.. Look up and ask them, if any of u ve not committed this same evil that warrant stone-ing , pick up the stone and do the needful, from the big to the small shamefully disappeared.. Leaving the woman all alone, this beauty look up , no more stone-ing crowd, only there stones and the woman, 'where are your killers'; so he said this beautiful words that cuts to the heart, 'neither do i condemn u, BUT go and sin no more'.

If i ever change my mind tomorrow to follow or belief in a god... That is the personality i will follow.

I am blackfire, asalamu alaiykum.

There is no way one can read the story and teachings of Jesus Christ and not be touched by his character, love and compassion. I implore you to take time out and study his teachings in the gospel books. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Annunaki(m): 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
true2god:
This movie must be an epic one. I'm downloading it now. Mohammed must be proud of his barbarians.

I don't think I will like to watch the movie, I have seen and read more than enough about islamic barbarism to last me a lifetime. Such a film will only serve to annoy me about the satanic religion the more.
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by analice107: 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
Annunaki:

I don't think I will like to watch the movie, I have seen and read more than enough about islamic barbarism to last me a lifetime. Such a film will only serve to annoy me about the satanic religion the more.
I feel really bad already.
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by true2god: 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
Annunaki:

I have watched the film now, it is rather a cheap movie shot in one of this middle-eastern countries, probably Iran. The language use in the movie is persian with an english sub-title.

It exposes the oppression of women in Islam, and the hypocrisy of the mullahs and sheiks in the Islamic republic of Iran. Ironically all the cast in the movie are all muslims.

More sincerely, there is nothing so special in the movie, it is a bit boring.
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by TruthHurts1(m): 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
true2god:
I have watched the film now, it is rather a cheap movie shot in one of this middle-eastern countries, probably Iran. The language use in the movie is persian with an english sub-title.

It exposes the oppression of women in Islam, and the hypocrisy of the mullahs and sheiks in the Islamic republic of Iran. Ironically all the cast in the movie are all muslims.

More sincerely, there is nothing so special in the movie, it is a bit boring.

It's based on a true life story. And it happens to thousands of women in the islamic world every year.
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by true2god: 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
TruthHurts1:

It's based on a true life story. And it happens to thousands of women in the islamic world every year.
Yes, after the death of Khadija, Mohammed's first wife (very rich) who was 15 years older than him, women became 'technical' slaves in Islam. Aisha, whom Mohammed engaged when she was 6, said she never saw woman suffer as much as Muslim women. The post-khadija era in Islam is the worst era for women in Islam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Blackfire(m): 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
TruthHurts1:
Muhammad was up for anything when it came to sex. In fact, if he had lived in the 21st century, he would probably have been a top p.o.r.n.s.tar. What do we expect when Allah generously empowered him with s3xual stamina to handle 30 women a day?

Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 5,
Number 268:

Narrated Qatada:
Anas bin Malik said, “The Prophet
used to visit all his wives in a
round, during the day and night
and they were eleven in number.”
I asked Anas, “Had the Prophet
the strength for it?” Anas replied,
“We used to say that the Prophet
was given the strength of thirty
(men).” And Sa’id said on the
authority of Qatada that Anas had
told him about nine wives only (not eleven)

Can you imagine allahh's greatest prophet having sex day and night? Even his followers (like Facheux (Abeed) Deathstroke007, Lexiconkabir etc) marveled.

our holly prophet is the best of Allah 's creation. *receives e-slaps*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Annunaki(m): 10:01am On Feb 28, 2016
That the quoran and hadiths made it a point of duty to document mohammed's lecherous sex life and even adulate his sexual prowess just betrays how much of a joke islam is. Of what spiritual value is it to muslims that mohamed had the strength to sleep with 30 women Or that he used to sleep with his eleven wives in one night(not counting his slaves and mistresses) To me this is pure evidence that mohamed was a sick, perverted and conceited tyrant. Clearly the worst of mankind.
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by true2god: 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
Annunaki:
That the quoran and hadiths made it a point of duty to document mohammed's lecherous sex life and even adulate his sexual prowess just betrays how much of a joke islam is. Of what spiritual value is it to muslims that mohamed had the strength to sleep with 30 women Or that he used to sleep with his eleven wives in one night(not counting his slaves and mistresses) To me this is pure evidence that mohamed was a sick, perverted and conceited tyrant. Clearly the worst of mankind.
The issue is that the hadith and the quran is not meant for non-arab consumptions. The fact the kufars like us now have an ample knowledge of the quran and the hadith, especially the anti-kufar doctrines and rhetorics, it is a big blow to the image of islam. The common defense now are:

You are reading it out of context.

You have to learn arabic for you to understand the quran.

The hadith is weak or fabricated.

The bible also have violent verses, just like the quran and some other stupidd excuses.

More kufars are learning these demonic books (the quran and the hadiths) very fast and are condemning them while muslims remain in lies and denials of the 'holy' books.

1 Like

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by unphilaz(m): 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
DeathStroke007:

have you read what you just wrote?/lol..

No religion on earth has its own rulings like Islam.. Islam talks about life, grave, death and heaven.. past, present and future..

you can't blame Islam nor Muslim for human fault ...

Islam is separate, Muslims are separate.. human being is different..

Islam makes Muslim a better human..

[size=18pt]any Muslim that has any bad behavior or any odd thing you don't like or odd thing you see... your question should be that, is this in Islam or in your own human nature[/size]

Terrorism is not in Islam, its not in a Muslim but in human nature...

You people are just being foolish... many Christians, pastors, Reverend, pope and people of dignity in your religion have done ,doing and is going to do unspeakable evil things... DO YOU SEE PEOPLE BLAME CHRISTIANITY OR BIBLE?

AND TERRORISM, EVIL ACTS AND COMMANDMENTS ARE PLENTY IN BIBLE..

always think before you talk...

AND NO REAL MUSLIM WILL GO BACK TO BE A CHRISTIAN.. ITS IMPOSSIBLE..

ITS JUST LIKE YOU ABANDONING CLOTHING'S FOR unclothedness..

CHRISTIANITY WEY JESUS KNOWS NOTHING about.. NOR HE GO CHURCH NOR READ BIBLE

deathstroke... look at the bolded and tell me you did not mean that becos if you do... then mohammed is just an ordinary man who did what annuki,true2god,truthman has been pointing from the hadith and koran which are so despicable....
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by unphilaz(m): 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
analice107:

Why, I asked.

Wafa_Sultan.

Allahh is Wicked.

hmm it seems our liberal way of life is better than the fake "pious" hypocrisy of muslims... hia wish people on the street will know this evil... no wonder they live in enclosed communities that you hardly hear the above vermin... #pityAllFemalesInIslam embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Did God Send Evil Spirit To Torment King Saul? / Olufemi Akindayomi, Accuses Pastor Adeboye Of Changing Church Principles / Overcoming Sexual Related Sins As A Young Christian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.