Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine (20476 Views)

Ex-muslim Ishaku Exposes Buhari's Plan To Islamize Nigeria / Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! / Ex-muslim Who Became A Christian Tells Us Everything... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Annunaki(m): 7:42am On Mar 12, 2016
MosquitoLaps:

bros, dat link is fake.
It redirected me to Google play store, asking me to download Jumia app.

Just google search "A God who hates pdf", you will see a link to download the book among the top options. I am currently reading the book and it gives a very good insight into islamic thinking, brainwashing, islamic hypocrisy, hatred, their fears and the kind of miserable life in islamic societies. She also especially focuses on how their women are abused and maltreated as second class citizens or even rape. She tells of how rape and paedophilia is very common in islamic societies even amongst close relatives and yet no one talks about it. The book is the bomb it really exposes islam in all it's gory
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by facheux: 8:07am On Mar 12, 2016
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by analice107: 8:12am On Mar 12, 2016
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by MosquitoLaps(m): 8:26am On Mar 12, 2016
Annunaki:

Just google search "A God who hates pdf", you will see a link to download the book among the top options. I am currently reading the book and it gives a very good insight into islamic thinking, brainwashing, islamic hypocrisy, hatred, their fears and the kind of miserable life in islamic societies. She also especially focuses on how their women are abused and maltreated as second class citizens or even rape. She tells of how rape and paedophilia is very common in islamic societies even amongst close relatives and yet no one talks about it. The book is the bomb it really exposes islam in all it's gory
I won't be surprised.
After reading G.J.O Moshay's WHO IS THIS ALLAH?,
nothing about Islam surprised me anymore.
thank God for persons like Walid Shoebat (God's War on Terror), and all that.

Religion of piss indeed.
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Annunaki(m): 9:14am On Mar 12, 2016
facheux:
Here's some nice PDF books about pastors that rape and abuse children. Enjoy

http://www.reveal.org/development/Churches_that_Abuse.pdf
http://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/pdf/Margaret%20Kennedy%201.11.03%20Christianity%20and%20Child%20Sexual%20Abuse%20-%20Survivors%20informing%20the%20care%20of%20children%20following%20abuse.pdf
http://www.awrsipe.com/reports/evingerbiblio.pdf
http://www.parliament.vic.gov.au/images/stories/committees/fcdc/inquiries/57th/Child_Abuse_Inquiry/Submissions/Lazzari_Dr_Peter.pdf
http://www.uni.edu/vanworme/articles/priest.pdf
http://dit.ie/icr/media/diticr/documents/5%20Kenny%20ICR%2011.pdf
http://atfpress.com/reckoning-the-catholic-church-and-child-sexual-abuse-pdf.html
https://www.scu.edu/media/college-of-arts-and-sciences/psychology/documents/Plante-Clergy-Paper-2.pdf
http://www.reveal.org/development/Churches_that_Abuse.pdf
http://www.votf.org/Survivor_Support/DoyleBibliography_0812-2013.pdf

And how is this different from what islam's best man did The pastors in this regard are fake christians or better put, the worst of christians. Isn't it ironic that it is the worst of christians that are the moral equivalent of islam's best man.
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Annunaki(m): 9:22am On Mar 12, 2016
MosquitoLaps:

I won't be surprised.
After reading G.J.O Moshay's WHO IS THIS ALLAH?,
nothing about Islam surprised me anymore.
thank God for persons like Walid Shoebat (God's War on Terror), and all that.

Religion of piss indeed.

Honestly I don't see islam surviving the next 50 years in this information era. All of islam's dirty secrets are being exposed daily on the internet and even the most ardent muslims are beginning to ask uncomfortable questions about their cherished beliefs. The vocal ex muslim movement is growing and they are working very hard to expose islam and get more people to renounce islam. It's only a matter of time before they attain a critical mass in numbers and become able to take on the islamic establishment. This will further embolden muslims intimidated by their culture and apotasy laws to renounce islam. At this point, there will be a mass renunciation of islam and it will crumble like a pack of cards. smiley
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by truthman2012(m): 10:13am On Mar 12, 2016
Annunaki:

Honestly I don't see islam surviving the next 50 years in this information era. All of islam's dirty secrets are being exposed daily on the internet and even the most ardent muslims are beginning to ask uncomfortable questions about their cherished beliefs. The vocal ex muslim movement is growing and they are working very hard to expose islam and get more people to renounce islam. It's only a matter of time before they attain a critical mass in numbers and become able to take on the islamic establishment. This will further embolden muslims intimidated by their culture and apotasy laws to renounce islam. At this point, there will be a mass renunciation of islam and it will crumble like a pack of cards. smiley

Succinct !!!
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Annunaki(m): 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
One day I made
to my husband a remark he still remembers: “Now I know why America is a
superpower. America is great because its people enjoy freedom of thought. They are
the product of a culture that was born in the laboratory under the scientist’s lens,
while we in the Muslim world lag behind because we have come from a repressive
culture that has no respect for the mind and refuses to acknowledge its [own] failure
to come to grips with science.”
Wafa Sultan.
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Annunaki(m): 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
I became addicted to reading both Islamic and American books, and the more
assiduously I read, the more I discovered that our tragic condition in the Muslim
world, as compared with that of the United States, is simply the sad result of our
Islamic belief system
. Wafa Sultan
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Empiree: 2:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
^^

Since when individual conviction becomes standard of grading religion?.

Is America essentially a christian practicing country to the letter?

There are many Americans who have made statements discrediting the US and have now embraced Islam.

Does that mean USA is not conducive anymore?
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Annunaki(m): 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
Empiree:
^^

Since when individual conviction becomes standard of grading religion?.

Is America essentially a christian practicing country to the letter?

There are many Americans who have made statements discrediting the US and have now embraced Islam.

Does that mean USA is not conducive anymore?

And are people in the muslim world better off than people in america Maybe those 'many' Americans who have embraced islam should be relocated to an islamic country so they can see and practise islam in all it's gory and let's see if they will remain muslim after that.
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Annunaki(m): 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
In Islam, this hadith and all its ramifications are sacred: We are forbidden to
overstep it, cast doubts on it, or question it. There is no more deadly conviction on
earth to a woman than the conviction that she is a defect, and no other belief can
make it any less offensive. I heard this belief repeated from my first moment of
awareness.
This was not the only hadith that dropped into my package, but it was the
ugliest. Wafa Sultan

cc tola9ja, yourmain
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Empiree: 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
Annunaki:

And are people in the muslim world better off than people in america Maybe those 'many' Americans who have embraced islam should be relocated to an islamic country so they can see and practise islam in all it's gory and let's see if they will remain muslim after that.
Okay, I got you. So your definition of Salvation is pretty much "all that glitter and shine". Noted

Looks like you just getting to know Wafa Sultan. That's why her quotes entice you. Keep it up. Her voice rescinded in the US and around the world long ago.
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Annunaki(m): 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
Empiree:
Okay, I got you. So your definition of Salvation is pretty much "all that glitter and shine". Noted

And how did I define salvation as "all that glitter and shine" Or in your warped thinking are people supposed to suffer like they do in islamic countries before attaining salvation If so why did mohamed raid caravans to have a better life whilst here on earth?
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
Annunaki:
In Islam, this hadith and all its ramifications are sacred: We are forbidden to
overstep it, cast doubts on it, or question it. There is no more deadly conviction on
earth to a woman than the conviction that she is a defect, and no other belief can
make it any less offensive. I heard this belief repeated from my first moment of
awareness.
This was not the only hadith that dropped into my package, but it was the
ugliest. Wafa Sultan

cc tola9ja, yourmain

Sorry I don't get what you're trying to say ?
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Annunaki(m): 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
Empiree:

Looks like you just getting to know Wafa Sultan. That's why her quotes entice you. Keep it up. Her voice rescinded in the US and around the world long ago.

Yes I just heard of this wonderful woman that turned the muslim world upside down and I am currently reading her very inspiring book were I get the quotes from. smiley and don't getting it twisted, her voice is not rescinding but on the contrary serving to inspire millions of muslims to have the courage to renounce islam. The only reason she now keeps a low profile is because evil islamist have issued a fatwa on her head so it's only normal she plays it cool for now whilst working hard underground to further expose islam.
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Annunaki(m): 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
YourMain:

Sorry I don't get what you're trying to say ?

I just wanted you to read what a former muslim arab woman who grew up in an islamic society and knows islam very well has to say about islam's treatment of women. sad
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Annunaki(m): 4:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
Under this law the childhood of many young girls is violated throughout the
Islamic world. In many Arab countries such as Jordan, Syria, and Egypt, hundreds of
crimes are committed every year against the rights of underage girls, who have no
control over their lives, by men from the Arabian Gulf states. These men with their
illicit money and their nonexistent morals take advantage of the poverty running
rampant in these countries to buy minors for money. For each girl purchased by one
of these monstrous pigs, it is the beginning of a journey of suffering, which usually
ends with the underage girl being returned to her family after her childhood, her
womanhood, her honor, and her reputation violated in exchange for trifling sums of
money, in the name of marriage in accordance with the law of God and his Prophet.
The minor returns to the hell of her life after she’s been abandoned in a society,
which does not respect her plight. If she is able, she lives out the rest of her days as a
morsel to be chewed over, mercilessly and without embarrassment, in the mouths of
others. Wafa Sultan
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
Annunaki:

I just wanted you to read what a former muslim arab woman who grew up in an islamic society and knows islam very well has to say about islam's treatment of women. sad

Oh wow. I'd like to think I know Islam well too and I think they treat their women pretty well. smiley. Maybe it's just the Arabian society ?
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by proudkafir: 4:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
Annunaki:

You are right bro. My knowledge of islam for just over 18months is phenomenal and quiet expository. If anyone read the biography of mohammed (hiss be upon him) and still consider him a 'prophet', he\she need to visit the nearest psychiatric hospital.
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by proudkafir: 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
Empiree:

Wafa sultan is a great ex-muslim woman who spends her time exposing the evils of islam. If islam is a 'religion of peace' why was a death fatwa issued on her head by muslim imams and sheiks worldwide? Why cant they let allah fight for himself?

Take it or leave it, islam is a religion of hate and evil. Donald Trump recently said 'Islam hates us (the american, europe and israel). So why are muslims running to the nations and people they hate for food and financial assistance? Well, that reminds me of how mohammed was being supported by meccan pagans when he was weak and before his hijra to medina.

Islamic playbook of 615AD cannot work on modern men of the 21st century: they will be crushed if they want to repeat what the did it mecca and median in the current free world.

1 Like

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Empiree: 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
YourMain:

Oh wow. I'd like to think I know Islam well too and I think they treat their women pretty well. smiley. Maybe it's just the Arabian society ?
You mind him?. He's just finding out a loser called Wafa Sultan, whose voice was sent to garbage bin by Americans for inciting hate. Anunaki is excited reading her literature. Religion is one thing, human beings who subscribed to it is another. This clown is using Wafa as standard for judging religion of over 1 billion people. How silly that can be?
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Empiree: 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
proudkafir:
[size=4pt]Wafa sultan is a great ex-muslim woman who spends her time exposing the evils of islam. If islam is a 'religion of peace' why was a death fatwa issued on her head by muslim imams and sheiks worldwide? Why cant they let allah fight for himself?

Take it or leave it, islam is a religion of hate and evil. Donald Trump recently said 'Islam hates us (the american, europe and israel). So why are muslims running to the nations and people they hate for food and financial assistance? Well, that reminds me of how mohammed was being supported by meccan pagans when he was weak and before his hijra to medina.

Islamic playbook of 615AD cannot work on modern men of the 21st century: they will be crushed if they want to repeat what the did it mecca and median in the current free world.[/size]

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by proudkafir: 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
Empiree:
You mind him?. He's just finding out a loser called Wafa Sultan, whose voice was sent to garbage bin by Americans for inciting hate. Anunaki is excited reading her literature. Religion is one thing, human beings who subscribed to it is another. This clown is using Wafa as standard for judging religion of over 1 billion people. How silly that can be?
'Religion of over 1billion people' which 95% of its adherents are completely ignorant of its bloody history and bad beginning. A religion founded and maintained via war, deceit and bloodshed. A religion whose 3rd, 4th and the 5th khalifa where assisinated via coup plot. A religion in which the grandchildren of the founder were murdered by fellow muslims. A religion in which the founder's daughter (fatimah) and his wife (aisha) went into a civil war shortly after he died of poison.

If an average muslim is aware of these facts and uses his\her logic very well, he\she will easily understand that islam is fake, dangerous and evil.

2 Likes

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by proudkafir: 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
[quote author=Empiree post=43739194][/quote]I thank God that I dont follow a pedofile and criminal prophet mohammed (hiss be upon him).
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Empiree: 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
proudkafir:
'Religion of over 1billion people' which 95% of its adherents are completely ignorant of its bloody history and bad beginning. A religion founded and maintained via war, deceit and bloodshed. A religion whose 3rd, 4th and the 5th khalifa where assisinated via coup plot. A religion in which the grandchildren of the founder were murdered by fellow muslims. A religion in which the founder's daughter (fatimah) and his wife (aisha) went into a civil war shortly after he died of poison.

If an average muslim is aware of these facts and uses his\her logic very well, he\she will easily understand that islam is fake, dangerous and evil.
Oh like this?

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
Empiree:

shocked. Yeah just leave him. I'm sure he knew that before he ever posted it.

1 Like

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Annunaki(m): 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
YourMain:

Lolz, a Nigerian (probably yoruba) muslim woman claiming she knows islam better than an arab muslim woman who grew up in an islamic society. cheesy anyway I know that lying to promote islam is encouraged and sunnah for muslims but honestly yourmain, you are too decent a person to be a muslim and subject yourself to it's terrible teachings. you really need to stop deceiving yourself and face the reality of the evils of islam.
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Annunaki(m): 9:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
There are other marriages of Muhammad’s, such as his marriage to Zeinab, that are
ruinous to the proper relationship between a man and a woman. Zeinab was the
daughter of Muhammad’s paternal aunt and the wife of his adopted son Zeid, hence
his daughter-in-law. One day the Prophet went to Zeid and Zeinab’s home. The
doorway was covered by a cowhide curtain which the wind lifted, allowing him to
see Zeinab unveiled in her room. He was moved with admiration for her. Zeinab
invited Muhammad to come in, but he refused and retraced his steps, murmuring:
“Praised be He who changes hearts.” When Zeid learned from his wife what had
happened, he went to Muhammad and told him: “Perhaps Zeinab pleased you and I
should leave her to you.” Muhammad told him: “Keep your wife.” When you think
about it, what we have just witnessed is a son who is passing his wife along to his
father as if he was asking a friend of his, “Do you like my shoes? Shall I take them
off so that you can have them?” Since this “sanctified” marriage took place, women
in Islam have been put on and taken off like shoes for centuries.
But, Muhammad was unable to resist his desires and the rock began to tumble
down from the mountain peak, verse after verse, enabling him to give free rein to
those desires, while the Angel Gabriel began to shuttle back and forth, up and down,
until he had resolved Muhammad’s dilemma. In the first of these verses from the
Koran, God reprimanded Muhammad for having concealed his feelings: “You sought
to hide in your heart what Allah was to reveal: you were afraid of man, although it
would have been more right to fear Allah” (33:37). On his first journey Gabriel
legislated for Muhammad to fall in love with a married woman, even though that
woman was his daughter-in-law. Then the second verse rolled down, which ordered
him to marry Zeinab: “And when Zeid satisfied his desire, we gave her to you in
marriage” (33:37). Marriage to the wife of an adopted son was not acceptable in pre-
Islamic Arab society, and a third verse conveniently descended in order to invalidate
Zeid’s adoption and deter those who were beginning to criticize Muhammad’s
marriage to his daughter-in-law. “Muhammad is the father of no man among you. He
is the apostle of Allah and the Seal of the Prophets” (33:40).
The Muslim male, as portrayed here, is a poor soul who cannot control his
instincts and, therefore, has the right to give them free rein in any manner he
chooses. When God’s Prophet coveted his adopted son’s wife and God ordered him
to satisfy that desire, this behavior, for Muslims, became enshrined in both religious
and secular law. Muhammad banned adoption in order to justify his socially
unacceptable marriage—by the standards of the time—to the wife of his adopted
son. This ban put an end to a social system that at the time helped save many
children who, for one reason or another, had been left fatherless, and the ban, to this
day, continues to rot the soul of Muslim societies.
Many children who have lost their mothers or fathers in these societies end up as
victims for whom no just solution can be found. The father’s new wife in these
societies neither regards nor treats her husband’s children from another wife as if
they were her own. Her belief in her faith, which bans adoption, prevents her, both
consciously and unconsciously, from treating them warmly; new husbands behave
similarly toward the children of their wife’s first marriage. Orphanages in these
societies are nothing more than corrals where even life’s most basic moral principles
are not observed. Society regards these children with contempt, as most of them are
the offspring of extramarital relations. Revenge is taken on their fathers through
them, and people refuse to adopt them because of their belief in Islamic law, which
forbids adoption yet proposes no alternative. We all remember the disaster that
faced the world in the wake of the war in Bosnia. Some 30,000 children were born
illegitimately in the course of this war and, as their Muslim mothers refused to take
care of them, they were distributed to Western countries, with the United States
taking the lion’s share. No Muslim country offered to take in a single one of these
children. Wafa Sultan
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Annunaki(m): 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
Of all Muhammad’s marriages, however, his marriage to Safia was the most horrific
of all. Safia Bint Hayi was a Jewish woman whose husband, father, and brother
Muhammad had killed when raiding the Khaybar tribe. She was taken prisoner in the
course of the raid by one of Muhammad’s men named Sahm. Muhammad took Safia
from him, gave him seven other female prisoners as compensation, and married
Safia the same day he killed her husband, brother, and father. Once again, a woman
is given no opportunity to make a decision regarding her marriage or, ultimately, her
fate. Safia finds herself in Muhammad’s arms from one day to the next and does not
have the right to accept or refuse what he decides to do with her. Wafa Sultan

YourMain do you find this acceptable?
Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by facheux: 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
I've proved garbage mouth a non muslim and a confirmed liar in this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/2964108/wafa-sultan-aka-garbage-mouth

Her sect isnt muslim. But u knew that and counted on others ignorance to push your agenda

Re: Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine by Annunaki(m): 7:39am On Mar 14, 2016
facheux:
I've proved garbage mouth a non muslim and a confirmed liar in this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/2964108/wafa-sultan-aka-garbage-mouth

Her sect isnt muslim. But u knew that and counted on others ignorance to push your agenda

The only thing you proved and confirmed is that she is giving you islamists a lot of sleepless nights based on her incisive exposure of islam's dirty secrets to the world. tonguetonguetongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Did God Send Evil Spirit To Torment King Saul? / Overcoming Sexual Related Sins As A Young Christian. / What Does Matthew 5:38 Really Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.