Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? (52726 Views)

Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today / My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice / Shortages Have Destroyed My Job As A Barman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
Oh What A Life! Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job?

good evening Nigerian's..

my heartfelt greetings goes to you guys once more as you this forum was instrumental to my getting a job last year August...

This is my story. I work for an auditing firm , name withheld by me. early this year I occasionally caught my boss staring at me provocatively I.e lustfully but I just took it as nothing serious because he has never made advances before to me.
Earlier this month, he started complimenting my looks and all, but I still not suspecting anything reciprocated by complimenting his good looks too..
After all who doesn't want to be in the good books of his or her boss..
On the 21st of Jan , he called me into his office and offered me a seat.
I sat innocently, and from there he started his talk about how hard working I was and all.
As if that was not enough, he drew closer and tried to fumble my breast..this man in his mid fifties , had no shame when I politely told him that I was still a virgin and that he should stop..
He apologized and asked me out of his office..
About three days later, he sent for me and presented my termination letter. When I opened the letter, a tear dropped off my eyelids as I saw in block black and bold letters "TERMINATION OF APPOINTMENT DUE TO REDUNDANCY" . I stood there for close to five minutes not knowing what to say.After a while I managed to utter a thank you sir and left to pack all my belongings out of the company..
I went home to meet my sick mom(my father is late, I am an only child), when I saw her state I couldn't just bring it upon my self to tell her that I was just sacked..
right now, all the money I have been spending has gone to my mother's treatment..
even to eat now is a problem, right now having 1000 naira is like a million naira...
I have considered giving in but my vow to keep my virginity till marriage is still strong ( this virginity till marriage is a family thing. my mom,mom's mom and so on where Virgins)
so confused right now lord please help me, in your loving kindness touch the hearts of men to look upon your daughter who has chosen to live according to your ways amen...

128 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Gherrokid(m): 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
Keep calm and trust in the Lord, He'll surely provide a way for u by His Grace. That was a test of Faith and you passed. May d Lord give you d grace to hold on to your faith.

210 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
Gherrokid:
May d Lord deliver u from d evil man
he isn't evil.. but his thoughts are..
thanks my friend.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Elosky20: 7:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
the lord is your strength

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by iamskiigii(m): 7:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
It's not worth it one bit... To Baba fifty for that matter Just a little temptation that will pass by. Hold on! smiley

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by adren(m): 7:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
pinkiecutie:

my heartfelt greetings goes to you guys once more as you this forum was instrumental to my getting a job last year August...

This is my story. I work for an auditing firm , name withheld by me. early this year I occasionally caught my boss staring at me provocatively I.e lustfully but I just took it as nothing serious because he has never made advances before to me.
Earlier this month, he started complimenting my looks and all, but I still not suspecting anything reciprocated by complimenting his good looks too..
After all who doesn't want to be in the good books of his or her boss..
On the 21st of Jan , he called me into his office and offered me a seat.
I sat innocently, and from there he started his talk about how hard working I was and all.
As if that was not enough, he drew closer and tried to fumble my breast..this man in his mid fifties , had no shame when I politely told him that I was still a virgin and that he should stop..
He apologized and asked me out of his office..
About three days later, he sent for me and presented my termination letter. When I opened the letter, a tear dropped off my eyelids as I saw in block black and bold letters "TERMINATION OF APPOINTMENT DUE TO REDUNDANCY" . I stood there for close to five minutes not knowing what to say.After a while I managed to utter a thank you sir and left to pack all my belongings out of the company..
I went home to meet my sick mom(my father is late, I am an only child), when I saw her state I couldn't just bring it upon my self to tell her that I was just sacked..
right now, all the money I have been spending has gone to my mother's treatment..
even to eat now is a problem, right now having 1000 naira is like a million naira...
I have considered giving in but my vow to keep my virginity till marriage is still strong ( this virginity till marriage is a family thing. my mom,mom's mom and so on where Virgins)
so confused right now lord please help me, in your loving kindness touch the hearts of men to look upon your daughter who has chosen to live according to your ways amen...

**sobbing**

babe.. it is gon be ok

Let me call on the saviour of NL...

lalasticlala... transforming lives since 1950

only if this is not a superstory.. i'd give anything to help

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
Elosky20:
the lord is your strength
thanks friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by MzPecs(f): 7:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
If you eventually give in, it'll be a continuous thing just because you want to retain your job!

God will never forsake his own so hold on fast unto him in prayers and supplications. I'm sure a better job awaits you!

Situations like this brings drastic decisions that you'll finally regret taking so don't give in.

Don't give up your V for that old man biko!

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by kingofchess(m): 8:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
lemme ask u this question....is ur virginity for sale? if yes, u can go ahead and sale it...but, if no. u know wat 2 do.....I will pray 4 u this night before I sleep. ur mum MUST get well ijn....ur dream job will locate u ijn.

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
adren:

**sobbing**

babe.. it is gon be ok

Let me call on the saviour of NL...

lalasticlala... transforming lives since 1950

only if this is not a superstory.. i'd give anything to help
the life of men are evil...
just need a job or something to hold unto..
thanks friend

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
*Them tie your placenta to that job* angry

7 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by pathardy(m): 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
Isaiah 40 v 30

Proverb 3 v 4-6.

The path of the righteous shineth brighter and brighter.....

This is a test for your divine upliftment.
I feel your pains.

13 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
MzPecs:
If you eventually give in, it'll be a continuous thing just because you want to retain your job!

God will never forsake his own so hold on fast unto him in prayers and supplications. I'm sure a better job awaits you!

Situations like this brings drastic decisions that you'll finally regret taking so don't give in.

Don't give up your V for that old man biko!
so confused sis...
just tired of the whole affair..
anyways I am grateful.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by semasir: 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
Give up what? Pls dear, if not for anything, for your integrity keep it to yourself and you'll be amazed at how much you will gain sooon

7 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
GoldenDr:
*Them tie your placenta to that job* angry
I was relieved of my duties ending of last month..
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
pathardy:
Isaiah 40 v 30

Proverb 3 v 4-6.

The path of the righteous shineth brighter and brighter.....

This is a test for your divine upliftment.
I fill your pains.
I feel so down..never opened my Bible for two days now..I will reflect on those verses

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by adren(m): 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
pinkiecutie:
the life of men are evil... just need a job or something to hold unto.. thanks friend
where is your location??
what is your discipline and qualification??

28 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by MzPecs(f): 8:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
pinkiecutie:
so confused sis...
just tired of the whole affair..
anyways I am grateful.
I understand you perfectly!

It is well..
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
semasir:
Give up what? Pls dear, if not for anything, for your integrity keep it to yourself and you'll be amazed at how much you will gain sooon
I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
adren:

where is your location??

what is your discipline and qualification??
second class upper division economics..

25 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
pinkiecutie:
I was relieved of my duties ending of last month..
Life does not give you what you want, but what you demand. Right now, you should demand a job from life. Dust yourself up and your cv inclusive and apply for every and any job because you got a lot of bills to pay any one that comes, hold onto it pending when you get something better. Think positive.
TWS Limited - A printing company in Lagos, is seeking to recruit fresh graduates for the position of:

Job Title: Customer Service Officer

Job Description
The candidates must be very computer proficient, have good customer service acumen, ability to work shifts including weekend will be a plus and be ready to work in any part of Lagos.
Application Closing Date
29th February, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae to: career@twsltd.com using the position as subject of email.

12 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by abbeycial: 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
if true..I pray u find succour soonest.
Also as soon as u are free from d evil man,kindly update his details and location via any social media channel for the world to know d wolf in human clothing.

we just ve to protect our ladies,cud b anyone's girl or sis in future.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by semasir: 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
You're welcome..... I just took it upon myself to peep to your profile and was like oh dear, if you can be this beautiful to stay intact till now, the rest should not herculean to you please.....

What you have is priceless and should not be sacrificed on mediocrity or so cheaply

pinkiecutie:
I appreciate

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by horladmejy(m): 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
let's get her a job... write your qualifications and location. please

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
GoldenDr:

Life does not give you what you want, but what you demand. Right now, you should demand a job from life. Dust yourself up and your cv inclusive and apply for every and any job because you got a lot of bills to pay any one that comes, hold onto it pending when you get something better. Think positive.
TWS Limited - A printing company in Lagos, is seeking to recruit fresh graduates for the position of:

Job Title: Customer Service Officer

Job Description
The candidates must be very computer proficient, have good customer service acumen, ability to work shifts including weekend will be a plus and be ready to work in any part of Lagos.
Application Closing Date
29th February, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae to: career@twsltd.com using the position as subject of email.
a real lift..
I will apply Immediately..
God bless

3 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
horladmejy:
let's get her a job... write your qualifications and location. please
2"1 economics.. UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR..

currently in cross river..

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by mrking3(m): 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
Wow! I'm glad to know there're still few ladies out there with good virtue. I'm touched and moved!! Pls my dear, you've come a long way!! Not really easy to resist the temptation or urge of wanting to have intercourse at this present time. But please, don't be quick to make your personal information open here!! This is Nairaland. Be very careful. Most Ritualist and dubious men are all out to get their prey. I would advice you hide or keep your Identity in Secrete. Never disclose your virgin identity anyhow. Boys aint smiling. I also don't like the fact you have your Real picture on Profile! Pls take it down!! Who knows? Your boss can possibly be a Nairalander. Act wise my Dear!! Take this issue to your pastor he can be of help in any way. Talk to mature minds. I'm seriously impressed! And I know God wount leave you Alone. Do you have a twitter handdle? I will link you up to few ladies that can help champion your cause! God bless you my Dear!!!

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
pinkiecutie:
a real lift..
I will apply Immediately..
God bless
Expressor International Agencies Limited is a subsidiary of Expressor International Group which has been effectively functional as Group Going Concern for the upwards of sixteen years with sound capital and impressive clientele base.

We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Clients Services Support Officer

Requirements
Candidates should possess relevant qualification.
Applicants with reasonable cognate experience stand at an advantage.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's personally to:
Head, Human Resources,
Expressor International Group Limited,
(Immigration, Visa and Educational Consultants)
69, Obafemi Awolowo Way,
Ikeja - Lagos.
Can I get an Amen?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by adren(m): 8:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
pinkiecutie:
second class upper division economics..

if you are not in lagos.. you are missing..

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
pinkiecutie:
he isn't evil.. but his thoughts are.. thanks my friend.
I like your heart ... We should not fight people but the evil spirit in them...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
GoldenDr:

Expressor International Agencies Limited is a subsidiary of Expressor International Group which has been effectively functional as Group Going Concern for the upwards of sixteen years with sound capital and impressive clientele base.

We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Clients Services Support Officer

Requirements
Candidates should possess relevant qualification.
Applicants with reasonable cognate experience stand at an advantage.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's personally to:
Head, Human Resources,
Expressor International Group Limited,
(Immigration, Visa and Educational Consultants)
69, Obafemi Awolowo Way,
Ikeja - Lagos.
Can I get an Amen?

AMEN! AND AMEN..
THANKS FRIEND
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by kehnton(m): 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
pinkiecutie:

This is my story. I work for an auditing even to eat now is a problem, right now having 1000 naira is like a million naira...
I have considered giving in but my vow to keep my virginity till marriage is still strong...

are you a Virgin cos its a family "thing" or cos its a morality issue?

it's good some ladies out there are still standing for something rather than falling for anything.

see the man tested you,, and you passed.

therefore, rejoice for your reward, starting from right here on earth, will be great.

just be patient.

Yahweh Almighty shall open unexpected door of opportunity to you soon בשם יהושע

keep faith.

shalom

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Lara Odoffin, Nigerian, Loses Job Offer In UK Because Of Her Braids / Which Income Level Do You Belong? / Man With Two Degrees And Phd Now Working As Labourer At Dangote Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.