Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,482 members, 7,781,441 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:27 PM

How Do You Download Large Files? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do You Download Large Files? (11898 Views)

How To Download Large Files Above 15mb With Airtel Opera Mini Social Bundle Data / Airtel Users- This App Let's You Download Hollywood, Nollywood, TV Series Freely / How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Download Large Files? by chemmerfrank(m): 8:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
Since i can't do internet cheats and so on.. Am a big fan of series movie and i follow about 6 of them. I have to download the episodes weekly.

My point being that how do most people download large files from the internet legally? Most data plans are ridiculously expensive and even not enought for the data hungry social platforms(facebook,instagram and YouTube).
For an average Nigerian....how do you manage to download or stream movies on the very stringent data plans?
Lets leave the erratic network quality for another day.
Re: How Do You Download Large Files? by Lovetinz(m): 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2016
Subscribe to an off peak plan.
Spectranet gives you 20gb for 4k.
6pm to 8am. 24hrs on weekends.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Download Large Files? by chemmerfrank(m): 8:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
Lovetinz:
Subscribe to an off peak plan.
Spectranet gives you 20gb for 4k.
6pm to 8am. 24hrs on weekends.
Sounds nice...but I'll have to get modems and all.
I was thinking more of a mobile data plan.

Thanks though...I'll Find out more about it
Re: How Do You Download Large Files? by papadjaji: 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
U need to plan 4 ur life style.
Buy a 4g phone. Infinix zero 3 is a good option. Get a smile 4g sim card. That will save u d stress of carrying a modem. Contact yomi prof for N5k unlimited access. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Download Large Files? by Youngpo413: 10:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
SaS
Re: How Do You Download Large Files? by lekjons(m): 11:42pm On Feb 24, 2016
legally?? sorry i have no idea..

illegally?? simple-serve and psiphongrin
i burn upto 4gb daily with those two murderers..gringrin

You can try the mtn unlimited browsing/downloads @N150/day if your sim is compatible sha..

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Download Large Files? by freezone4real(f): 11:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
lekjons:

You can try the mtn unlimited browsing/downloads @N150/day if your sim is compatible sha..
what code do i use for the subscription pls, and those it support modem?
Re: How Do You Download Large Files? by chemmerfrank(m): 11:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
papadjaji:
Buy a 4g phone. Infinix zero 3 is a good option. Get a smile 4g sim card. That will save u d stress of carrying a modem. Contact yomi prof for N5k unlimited access. Shikena!
i already have a 4g phone.. Smile has a 4g sim card that's unlimited? And legal at 5k??
Re: How Do You Download Large Files? by chemmerfrank(m): 11:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
lekjons:

well...you mean that bis on mtn for sas? Ehm my sim is not compatible for d mtn..i wonder if anybody is.
Thanks though!
Re: How Do You Download Large Files? by lekjons(m): 11:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
freezone4real:

what code do i use for the subscription pls, and those it support modem?
i dunno if it works on pc.. the code is *567*59#
Re: How Do You Download Large Files? by ican2020: 5:23am On Feb 25, 2016
lekjons:
i dunno if it works on pc.. the code is *567*59#
Does it work on PC, cause I need to upgrade my pc from 8 to 10
Re: How Do You Download Large Files? by donbenie(m): 7:59am On Feb 25, 2016
I normally use Airtel unlimited night plan,6 hours for #500,12 to 6 AM on weekends,with a good network in my area I can do a 15Gb worth of downloads in that time..

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Download Large Files? by papadjaji: 8:05am On Feb 25, 2016
[quote][/quote]
Re: How Do You Download Large Files? by papadjaji: 8:07am On Feb 25, 2016
chemmerfrank:
i already have a 4g phone.. Smile has a 4g sim card that's unlimited? And legal at 5k??

Legal as in if a lawyer is involved? tongue
Its a side transaction. It is a situation where the bush meat catches the hunter!
Re: How Do You Download Large Files? by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 25, 2016
Which site do you download your series movies from
Re: How Do You Download Large Files? by Youngpo413: 10:47am On Feb 25, 2016
ican2020:

Does it work on PC, cause I need to upgrade my pc from 8 to 10
can 2GB ram laptop be upgraded to windows 10?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Download Large Files? by kolexepana: 11:08am On Feb 25, 2016
To download large files, you need large internet grin
Re: How Do You Download Large Files? by donbenie(m): 12:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
ADUAKAIFEANYI:
Which site do you download your series movies from
You can try 02tvseries and Mp4mania..
Re: How Do You Download Large Files? by teekay213(m): 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
donbenie:
I normally use Airtel unlimited night plan,6 hours for #500,12 to 6 AM on weekends,with a good network in my area I can do a 15Gb worth of downloads in that time..
4 real?Pls how??
Re: How Do You Download Large Files? by falseman(m): 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
papadjaji:

does this actually work on smile 4g? The expenses is much for me. If you have tried it kindly link me to prof
Re: How Do You Download Large Files? by Udezer69(m): 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
chemmerfrank:
Since i can't do internet cheats and so on.. Am a big fan of series movie and i follow about 6 of them. I have to download the episodes weekly.

My point being that how do most people download large files from the internet legally? Most data plans are ridiculously expensive and even not enought for the data hungry social platforms(facebook,instagram and YouTube).
For an average Nigerian....how do you manage to download or stream movies on the very stringent data plans?
Lets leave the erratic network quality for another day.

night plans like Airtel 200 naira for 1GB help
Re: How Do You Download Large Files? by Zhaligkeer(m): 9:03am On Apr 05, 2017
lekjons:

Baba, your two murderers still dey on? Abeg I need one
Re: How Do You Download Large Files? by Udezer69(m): 7:01am On Jul 22, 2017
There is now Airtel smart trybe 200naira for 1.5GB .and 1k fit timed plan 3hours at night. Allows u get up to 6GB for just 1k at night
Re: How Do You Download Large Files? by jesbu(m): 11:26am On Jul 22, 2017
Udezer69:
There is now Airtel smart trybe 200naira for 1.5GB .and 1k fit timed plan 3hours at night. Allows u get up to 6GB for just 1k at night
How? please enlighten us thanks
The one of 3 hour
Re: How Do You Download Large Files? by Cheifokonko(m): 11:33am On Jul 22, 2017
Bro... U don't need to stress urself subscribing... Just get a Glo sim and download uc handler... Google d settings and how to download with it. Have been downloading many season movie with it

1 Like

Re: How Do You Download Large Files? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
Cheifokonko:
Bro... U don't need to stress urself subscribing... Just get a Glo sim and download uc handler... Google d settings and how to download with it. Have been downloading many season movie with it
bro, shey dey stuff still dey blaze? I fit use SIM wey I get data on top download am?
Re: How Do You Download Large Files? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
Cheifokonko:
Thanks for sharing, I've just finished setting it and it's blazing at the speed of light....

1 Like

Re: How Do You Download Large Files? by Cheifokonko(m): 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
Many people don't know it's still working
Re: How Do You Download Large Files? by Soclose007(m): 11:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

Thanks for sharing, I've just finished setting it and it's blazing at the speed of light....
pls help me with the settings bro
Re: How Do You Download Large Files? by makinson2865: 7:00am On Jul 23, 2017
pm me so I can assist you.
Re: How Do You Download Large Files? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
Soclose007:
pls help me with the settings bro
hey, sorry 'bout late reply... MY PC charger got burned... drop your email I'll forward that today or tomorrow... when I have the chance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get 2.5gb On MTN With Just 1000 Naira. / Win A Romantic Boat Cruise With 3chub's Valentine's Promotion! / Inability To Browse Using Airtel Mobile Internet On Nokia C2-01

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.