Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos (40641 Views)

We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi / Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo / TENSION!!! Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi Slapped By Sen. Oji Ogbuoji (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by viviangist2: 10:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
The hardest working governor, His Excellency, Engr. David Nweze Umahi, the governor of Ebonyi state, spreading good roads all over the state.

This is Afikpo/Abakaliki road. Some parts of this road was hell on earth to ply. The horror of it literally reduced your life span each time you ride through it. As you can see, succor is here, thanks to DNU. Tarring has started, and soon, the rest will be history. Images captured yesterday.

Dear H.E DNU, you are writing your name in gold, what you are doing in the area of roads in Ebonyi state, just when we were getting used to bad roads, can never ever be forgotten, history can never forget you. Neither man nor God can ever forget. By aggressively making sure everywhere in the state capital and other areas never ever remembered in the history of this state, is motor-able and tarred, you will remain appreciated by all and sundry. Because no one spits out sugar. Thank you, our Ekubaaaaaroha. Living up to a name is good business indeed.

YOUR AREA: Biko if your area has yet to feel the DNU bulldozer be patient, be patient, it is coming for sure. He is not gonna leave out any LGA/constituency. He is a man on a mission, obsessed with getting things right.

From Yours Truly,
Maria Ude Nwachi (Nwanyi Afikpo)
BCEL - Best Chic Ever Liveth.

http://www.viviangist.com/stone-base-roads-of-governor-nweze-umahi-of-ebonyi-state-photos

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by Laryne(m): 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
Just sand, stone and cement to build a concrete road! What happened to iron rods! Am not a professional anyway! #commonsense

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by betterABIAstate: 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
Laryne:
Just sand, stone and cement to build a concrete road! What happened to iron rods! Am not a professional anyway! #commonsense
I will be reinforced with iron rods, you can't know more than the contractors

21 Likes

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by viviangist2: 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
Laryne:

Dear that's the best road structure so far. !!! quote me any where. Lol. una don learn commonsense from ben bruce abi.

Oya learn my own too.

Commonsense without sense is Nonsense. - Vivian Gist

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by Ahmed0336(m): 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
Who b dis girl wey just cover everywhere so? undecided

11 Likes

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by Ofodirinwa: 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
This is smart for Nigeria because pot holes in these roads aren't as sever. When the road opens the rocks don't form large holes because they're malleable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by fiftynaira(m): 10:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
Rochas people una dey see wetin road be?

Ebonyi adigo nma

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by Ofodirinwa: 10:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
Vivian Gist, i respect you hustle young woman. Keep it up

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
This ashawoo Afikpo Chi! Useless Woman...

7 Likes

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by viviangist2: 10:42pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ofodirinwa:
Vivian Gist, i respect you hustle young woman. Keep it up

Nna m Na God go bless u. grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by Laryne(m): 10:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
betterABIAstate:
I will be reinforced with iron rods, you can't know more than the contractors
Reinforced with iron rods after the concrete don dry abi! #Worldclasscontractors

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by highpriest4: 10:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
Better than okorocha's Christmas tree

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by AyakaDunukofia: 11:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
We are gradually witnessing a healthy renaissance of infrastructural competition in the East.

Very good

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by Nebuchadnezar: 11:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
only in pdp States that you can see such thing

apc is a curse

SE rejects apc
SS rejects apc

there's a big difference between light and darkness

apc is darkness

pdp is light

zombie bastards can go to hell and rot in hades

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by Lovelynature(m): 11:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
Umahi is really working. Ebonyi State is getting better. Ride on Mr Governor!

1 Like

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by jmichlins(m): 11:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
you need help really. your not the only person that loves apc i too support them but picking issues with anything pdp is stupidity. why call her a prostitute and please do not join issues with me cause i no get your time

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by flinton(m): 12:19am On Feb 25, 2016
ishiamu:

We're you properly trained @ all? With this attitude of yours I don't know how far you can go with it. You need re-evaluate your mentality you might be running psycho soon with ya abuses.
But the first name he called her is correct, the useless part I can't ascertain.
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by ozowarac: 12:47am On Feb 25, 2016
is that not my friend afikpo Chiks?
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by Pwayne2016(m): 12:47am On Feb 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
onuku odeku

17 Likes

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by wecan: 12:51am On Feb 25, 2016
Rochas is a course to Imo state. A whole Imo state couldn't boast of one quality gud road like dis one under Rochas Okoro Awusa regime as a gover of Imo state. Rochas is the only governor in Nigeria who built road and it got damaged within the next 6 months, what a shame to Ndi Imo

11 Likes

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by azyaq(m): 12:56am On Feb 25, 2016
Thank GOD for this road. i served in afikpo south some years bak to get to abakaliki it will take u almost d whole day. DNU keep d good wok goin

1 Like

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by Ofodirinwa: 1:33am On Feb 25, 2016
viviangist2:

Nna m Na God go bless u. grin grin

I want to collaborate with you, what's the best email address to reach you buy?
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by skare: 1:41am On Feb 25, 2016
[quote author=Ahmed0336 post=43223368]Who b dis girl wey just cover everywhere so? undecided[/quote Her name is Maria(Afikpo Chic)Represent. Afikpo North-East in Ebonyi state House of Assembbly.

4 Likes

Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by drmikeadams(m): 2:17am On Feb 25, 2016
;DHer gait go make sense.l
Re: Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos by Ahmeduana(m): 2:26am On Feb 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
A KI DE ENU ONI BAJE KOMA RIWI! disparaging words will surely comes out the mouth of a destructive person.

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG / Adebunmi Osadahun: Police Condemns Attack On Ondo Commissioner for Women Affai / Saraki, Remi Tinubu, Melaye In Valentine’s Day Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.