Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

See What A Girl Said About Guys And She Get An Epic Reply{screenshots} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Girl Said About Guys And She Get An Epic Reply{screenshots} (1455 Views)

Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way / Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read / See What This Small Girl Said About Guys On Facebook [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Girl Said About Guys And She Get An Epic Reply{screenshots} by Richardonald(m): 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
I saw this on fb I was happy a woman like her gave her a unique response

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Said About Guys And She Get An Epic Reply{screenshots} by Richardonald(m): 10:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
She thinks all guys must be like wale adenuga or dangote son..
Re: See What A Girl Said About Guys And She Get An Epic Reply{screenshots} by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
hahaha...epic response....thank God its from a lady

2 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Said About Guys And She Get An Epic Reply{screenshots} by micfoley: 10:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
Epic
Re: See What A Girl Said About Guys And She Get An Epic Reply{screenshots} by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
undecided undecided undecided did her dad have a car @26?
Re: See What A Girl Said About Guys And She Get An Epic Reply{screenshots} by Cholls(m): 11:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
my brother
Re: See What A Girl Said About Guys And She Get An Epic Reply{screenshots} by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
Trash
Re: See What A Girl Said About Guys And She Get An Epic Reply{screenshots} by Dagaya(m): 11:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
She got what she deserve...lovely response..all these ladies be thinking Instagram likes and selfies are bound to get them a hubby who is settled.. (Falz voice) Lord save me from karashika...she should ask her father where e was at 26..foolish gurl
Re: See What A Girl Said About Guys And She Get An Epic Reply{screenshots} by yaqq: 11:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
her boyfrn would eventually break her damn hrt soonest! she ll twit " money is not everything " ewu
Re: See What A Girl Said About Guys And She Get An Epic Reply{screenshots} by JudgementHammer: 11:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
Woman ask question. Woman answer.
Re: See What A Girl Said About Guys And She Get An Epic Reply{screenshots} by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
wow, what a nice reply.
Re: See What A Girl Said About Guys And She Get An Epic Reply{screenshots} by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 25, 2016
Re: See What A Girl Said About Guys And She Get An Epic Reply{screenshots} by Davidolives(m): 1:32am On Feb 25, 2016
lolzzzzz very epic indeed ;Dlolzzzzz very epic indeed
Re: See What A Girl Said About Guys And She Get An Epic Reply{screenshots} by junnyjake(m): 1:44am On Feb 25, 2016
for nairaland eh! everything na epic..

fellow nairalanders just try exploring your vocabs, we don tire with this epic grammar.

Now back to the matter, the guy really got her there!
Re: See What A Girl Said About Guys And She Get An Epic Reply{screenshots} by tosyne2much(m): 1:46am On Feb 25, 2016
I know that some useless ladies will say that it's true
Re: See What A Girl Said About Guys And She Get An Epic Reply{screenshots} by enoch273: 2:42am On Feb 25, 2016
Really epic reply, some girls are full of sh*t and they want to be worshipped on top. Shout out to independent ladies in the house.
Re: See What A Girl Said About Guys And She Get An Epic Reply{screenshots} by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 25, 2016
Another recycled topic undecided
The truth is that as long as there are corrupt politicians and business moguls, ladies will continue to have this mindset. Why else would a lady that has never touched car keys in her life be looking down on guys on okada, just because she's in a Mercedes with some potbellied politician? Most ladies from humble backgrounds manage (usually by begging) to pay school fees and when they get to school, they interact with the children of big men and yahoo boys. After such extensive exposure to such lifestyles, they develop the notion that its normal for guys to drive sports cars at 23. I will only respect a lady that works hard and buys a car from her income at the age of 26, not some papa-dash-me-motor girl, or one olosho riding around town in another woman's husband's car, feeling fly with her sun shades. Many people have well-to-do fathers that have cars, but have decided to work hard to make it on their own.
Re: See What A Girl Said About Guys And She Get An Epic Reply{screenshots} by nbright: 6:49am On Feb 25, 2016
Girls sha, no be their fault
Re: See What A Girl Said About Guys And She Get An Epic Reply{screenshots} by Richardonald(m): 8:49am On Feb 25, 2016
The way things dey hard 4 naija na him one girl they talk rubbish
Re: See What A Girl Said About Guys And She Get An Epic Reply{screenshots} by Richardonald(m): 11:55am On Feb 25, 2016
Hilarious indeed
Re: See What A Girl Said About Guys And She Get An Epic Reply{screenshots} by Richardonald(m): 11:56am On Feb 25, 2016
E# indeed
Re: See What A Girl Said About Guys And She Get An Epic Reply{screenshots} by refiner(f): 12:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
@26?....golddiggers everywhere!undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been Raped!!! / Graphic Photos Of Two Popular Nairalanders Involved In An Accident / Nigerian Girls Look Like Kim APE Not Kim K!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.