Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,202 members, 7,780,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:54 PM

Courier Services In Portharcourt - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Courier Services In Portharcourt (2051 Views)

Fedex Named Best International Courier In Nigeria / Looking for Good/cheap Courier Services For Ecoms Store / Courier Services And Dropoff For Jumia And Konga Merchants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Courier Services In Portharcourt by rossyc(f): 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
Please who knows any courier service in Portharcourt that can deliver goods for a firm within and outside Portharcourt efficiently and at a cheaper rate?
Re: Courier Services In Portharcourt by rossyc(f): 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
rossyc:
Please who knows any courier service in Portharcourt that can deliver goods for a firm within and outside Portharcourt efficiently and at a cheaper rate?
Please guys I need ur assistance, it's urgent.. Thanks
Re: Courier Services In Portharcourt by bankole200(m): 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
There are many courier companies here in Port harcourt that can do that. the likes of fedex, courier plus, Agofure etc. However, kindly specify the nature of the goods may be individual that are into such type of business can handle that for you.
Re: Courier Services In Portharcourt by ojoyentalk: 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
Try courier plus
Admiralty building, Olu Obasanjo
Re: Courier Services In Portharcourt by Donclaracuzo: 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
For easy handling or delivery of your goods from other states to port harcourt, contact me.
Re: Courier Services In Portharcourt by rossyc(f): 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
Donclaracuzo:
For easy handling or delivery of your goods from other states to port harcourt, contact me.
Am looking for a courier service that can deliver from Portharcourt to other states.. Thanks
Re: Courier Services In Portharcourt by rossyc(f): 9:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
bankole200:
There are many courier companies here in Port harcourt that can do that. the likes of fedex, courier plus, Agofure etc. However, kindly specify the nature of the goods may be individual that are into such type of business can handle that for you.

It's for a firm and they need a registered service that has agents.. Thanks
Re: Courier Services In Portharcourt by rossyc(f): 9:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
ojoyentalk:
Try courier plus Admiralty building, Olu Obasanjo
Thanks alot.
Re: Courier Services In Portharcourt by jeronimo(m): 3:24am On Oct 11, 2016
Hi, I just sent you a mail, Kindly respond. Thanks
Re: Courier Services In Portharcourt by uslasconsults(m): 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
GEx Deliveries : Nationwide Delivery Services | Track my Package

GEx Deliveries is your nationwide logistics service and expert in eCommerce Delivery in Nigeria! We offer Fast, Secure, Reliable, Real-time tracking Services

https://gex.com.ng/
Re: Courier Services In Portharcourt by giftedmogbolu(m): 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
Here is an amazing delivery service you can book if you need delivery service company in Port Harcourt. With innovative realtime tracking of dispatch riders. Online automated booking. No need to call and ask for cost. From the booking website, your cost is calculated automatically when you select your pickup and drop-off locations. Other amazing features from this delivery service provider. See their booking platform at
SameDay Delivery Logistics - Port Harcourt

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Successfully Millionaire Within One Month. / Benin Electricity Distribution Company (bedc) / How Can I Fund My Mtn Momo Account In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.