Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Naira Crisis:i Was Just Charged #398/400 To A Dollar...pics - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Crisis:i Was Just Charged #398/400 To A Dollar...pics (5616 Views)

Naira Closes Higher At N363 To A Dollar / Naira Extends Stability At Major Forex Market, Exchanges At N498 To A Dollar / GTB Just Charged Him N199.5 Per Dollar Few Minutes Ago... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Crisis:i Was Just Charged #398/400 To A Dollar...pics by Nobody: 5:10am On Feb 25, 2016
Pls before doing any online transaction, go to abokifx.com n check the cheapest rate for banks. For now is gtb
Re: Naira Crisis:i Was Just Charged #398/400 To A Dollar...pics by vayne(m): 6:28am On Feb 25, 2016
Amberon:
this is why you were duped. Doubting Thomas. Over 100 people have been confirming the appreciation with proof that they indeed bought at lower prices but you are still doubting and calling them names.
What is there to doubt,didn't you see my screenshot!!
Re: Naira Crisis:i Was Just Charged #398/400 To A Dollar...pics by vayne(m): 6:30am On Feb 25, 2016
losky4real:
call zenith direct . I called them n they said once the merchant comes n tells them the rate , they will refund if it's more (P.S I don't know the meaning of the merchant they said.)
Will call them as soon as working hours starts,this zenith bank is a fraudulent bank!

1 Like

Re: Naira Crisis:i Was Just Charged #398/400 To A Dollar...pics by UrbanMystique: 6:51am On Feb 25, 2016
Iykopeee:
@ OP, hear this. do not expect zombies to be truthful. They have been programmed to lie unashamedly in the face of bare faced truth.
and you have been programmed to say the same thing over and over again like a dumdum.

Though the op is a chronic wailer who are known to be liars, but if this is true, go to your bank and demand refund.. You have been duped.. Even when naira was lowest, I still didn't pay 400 on any payment from banks..
Re: Naira Crisis:i Was Just Charged #398/400 To A Dollar...pics by sanandreas(m): 7:18am On Feb 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
IPOB Youth, Why Not Go And Buy A Rope?
are u related to lai Mohammed? U shud cover ur face in shame.

1 Like

Re: Naira Crisis:i Was Just Charged #398/400 To A Dollar...pics by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 25, 2016
vayne:

Will call them as soon as working hours starts,this zenith bank is a fraudulent bank!
please do n tell me what they said.
Re: Naira Crisis:i Was Just Charged #398/400 To A Dollar...pics by Obipat(m): 8:38am On Feb 25, 2016
Op, u beieve ngeneukwenu that is jobless? What does she need dollar for? Ask her/him where she bought the dollar. Dollar has come down but ngene is not a good source. And don't she and lie mohamed who lie pass
Re: Naira Crisis:i Was Just Charged #398/400 To A Dollar...pics by ishiamu(m): 8:41am On Feb 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
IPOB Youth, Why Not Go And Buy A Rope?

Is that all you can munster, you so vain and lack vision.
Re: Naira Crisis:i Was Just Charged #398/400 To A Dollar...pics by obailala(m): 9:02am On Feb 25, 2016
vayne:
Ok,I have been looking for an opportunity for the dollar to pullback a bit so I can make some payments,knowing fully well that the pullback will be temporary since the actual situation is still unclear....saboteurs,article/natural factors,oil..

I read on the front page today how that ngeneukwenu of a boy was brainwashing people to believe all sort of rubbish about the naira/dollar exchanging for #300!!

https://www.nairaland.com/2954172/how-much-dollar-selling-black

With one abagoro testifying how he bought/sold dollar @245/250!!
https://www.nairaland.com/2953778/dollar-fallen-250

So I decided to make a $7 dollar payment with my master card to check if the news was true before making a full payment,hoping that in every lie,there was an atom of truth(might probably be charged around 260-280 at worst)and to my jaw breaking shocking suprise,I was charged #398/400 to a dollar =2786.70 !! cry cry .
Why are these banks charging us exhorbitantly?

Why are these nairaland Opc/APC omonile touts parading fake news at the detriment of others just to make it look like Buhari is working?

Do not try this at home!!
The stories of naira appreciating are very true (I dont know of 245 though) Just last night I withdrew some pounds using my GTB card in London and was charged 412, that's a massive drop from about 482 which they charged some days earlier. I think your bank just chose to rip you off.
Re: Naira Crisis:i Was Just Charged #398/400 To A Dollar...pics by iblawi(m): 9:15am On Feb 25, 2016
Guy dollar was N254 to a $1 on Tuesday access bank. So you are on your own o.
Re: Naira Crisis:i Was Just Charged #398/400 To A Dollar...pics by tee234: 9:58am On Feb 25, 2016
The increase in rate on atm abroad is nt the banks fault. It's d intermediaries such as verve or visa dt put like 5 percent on every transaction such that when paying d foreign banks the difference can b covered by the 5percent as exchange rates are volatile.
Re: Naira Crisis:i Was Just Charged #398/400 To A Dollar...pics by juwoonn(m): 10:14am On Feb 25, 2016
vayne:

Don't worry,that one is coming soon,I want to edit sensitive parts from it.
i wonder why u're masking the name of the site you paid to.

that's selfishness you know..you wan chop alone.
Re: Naira Crisis:i Was Just Charged #398/400 To A Dollar...pics by vayne(m): 11:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
losky4real:
please do n tell me what they said.
This was their reply,whatever that means.

Re: Naira Crisis:i Was Just Charged #398/400 To A Dollar...pics by demosoft: 12:36am On Feb 26, 2016
vayne:

if you hadn't mailed them , that so called addition won't be returned . I wish everyone can do the same rather than accept there fraud.

1 Like

Re: Naira Crisis:i Was Just Charged #398/400 To A Dollar...pics by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 26, 2016
vayne:

glad you did . Cos I did too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1st Online Dvd Rental Store Premiers In Nigeria / Speculators Get Their Fingers Burnt, Naira Strengthens To N310/$(2016) / Join VIEWPOINT - Get Entertained Watching Videos, Get Paid Without Referrals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.