Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

My Caucasian: PUMBA!!!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Caucasian: PUMBA!!!! (8734 Views)

SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies / Meet Isis My Caucasian Shepherd. / KINDLY ADVISE, My Caucasian won't eat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Caucasian: PUMBA!!!! by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:31am On Feb 25, 2016
1st pic he was 5months...second pic he was 6months nd the 3rd pic which is current...he is 9months old...completed 9months on vals day grin
created older threads about him before now

1 Like

Re: My Caucasian: PUMBA!!!! by afrika4real(m): 7:59am On Feb 27, 2016
Good one brother
Re: My Caucasian: PUMBA!!!! by miremoses(m): 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2016
waz dat on ur hand..z DAT a puppy or a rat

5 Likes

Re: My Caucasian: PUMBA!!!! by sirneyo2005: 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
grin cheesy
miremoses:

rotrat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Caucasian: PUMBA!!!! by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
miremoses:
,my guy its a rot oo..i think 2days old as at wen d pic was taken...nd dats not me
Re: My Caucasian: PUMBA!!!! by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
sirneyo2005:
grin cheesy

rotrat
LOL..abi naa
Re: My Caucasian: PUMBA!!!! by Stancrus(m): 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
Nice cauc man

1 Like

Re: My Caucasian: PUMBA!!!! by bsquaredkennels(m): 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
Nice one bro! Incidentally I also av a Pumba too, he's 5 months now

6 Likes

Re: My Caucasian: PUMBA!!!! by miremoses(m): 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
bsquaredkennels:
this is what I call a cau..take a look at d mouth.@bsquaredkennels nice young cauc u got..this baby cauc will grow into a monster

5 Likes

Re: My Caucasian: PUMBA!!!! by Stancrus(m): 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
bsquaredkennels:
this caucasian pup is just perfect

1 Like

Re: My Caucasian: PUMBA!!!! by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
bsquaredkennels:
OSHEY!!!!! the difference is clear ooo..lol...tnks for the acknowledgement shaaa..\.mehn!!! see ur co.
Re: My Caucasian: PUMBA!!!! by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
tnks bro
Stancrus:
Nice cauc man

1 Like

Re: My Caucasian: PUMBA!!!! by rodmann(m): 9:17am On Mar 04, 2016
bsquaredkennels:
Bsquared that is a good looking CO...Please, I think you should start watermarking your pics before "they" OLX it.

3 Likes

Re: My Caucasian: PUMBA!!!! by bsquaredkennels(m): 10:00am On Mar 04, 2016
I do watermark alright just that atime I feel so lazy to do it. Even with watermark some scam still use them with my face join sef!

1 Like

Re: My Caucasian: PUMBA!!!! by HIbreed(m): 11:48am On May 15, 2016
bsquaredkennels:
i think this is a product of brailita kennels,romania.
Re: My Caucasian: PUMBA!!!! by ataspray(m): 9:21pm On May 15, 2016
all take note on the cauc the op posted,, and what bsquared posted. look at the jaws of both dogs too closely. bsquared has a pure cauc, op does not. be like bsquared.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Caucasian: PUMBA!!!! by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:48am On May 16, 2016
ataspray:
all take note on the cauc the op posted,, and what bsquared posted. look at the jaws of both dogs too closely. bsquared has a pure cauc, op does not. be like bsquared.
Dude i never claimed to hv a pure..
Buh m definitely sure nobody will love u the way i love my dog..
Punk!

19 Likes

Re: My Caucasian: PUMBA!!!! by ataspray(m): 4:01pm On May 21, 2016
liveLongNprospa:

Dude i never claimed to hv a pure..
Buh m definitely sure nobody will love u the way i love my dog..
Punk!
i did not say you claimed to have a pure dog. i was just trying to point out the difference in a pure and unpure one.

keep your love.

1 Like

Re: My Caucasian: PUMBA!!!! by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:25pm On May 21, 2016
ataspray:

i did not say you claimed to have a pure dog. i was just trying to point out the difference in a pure and unpure one.

keep your love.
Omo.. I dunno who employed you to point out something you were not asked for

6 Likes

Re: My Caucasian: PUMBA!!!! by ataspray(m): 9:49pm On May 21, 2016
liveLongNprospa:

Omo.. I dunno who employed you to point out something you were not asked for
i dont know who employed you to post pictures of your fake caucasian as well. you own a bloody gsd cauc mix. dont even call it a Caucasian Ovcharka. It is not, and never will be. Next time, save up money and get the real stuff. Yes u love ur dog we all know(naso) but u know deep down u are wishing u have what bsquared has. u simply took offence coz i pointed out d truth. u ignited all this. deal with it. its a free PUBLIC forum, not your diary. DEAL WITH IT.

3 Likes

Re: My Caucasian: PUMBA!!!! by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:53pm On May 21, 2016
ataspray:

i dont know who employed you to post pictures of your fake caucasian as well. you own a bloody gsd cauc mix. dont even call it a Caucasian Ovcharka. It is not, and never will be. Next time, save up money and get the real stuff. Yes u love ur dog we all know(naso) but u know deep down u are wishing u have what bsquared has. u simply took offence coz i pointed out d truth. u ignited all this. deal with it. its a free PUBLIC forum, not your diary. DEAL WITH IT.
Buh i hv neva claimed it to be pure na... So i dont get this your talk..
I even hailed his c.o nd said the difference is clear..
Guy admit u Bleep'd up nd move on...
All this your unnecessary talk makes you sound like a low grade idiot.

7 Likes

Re: My Caucasian: PUMBA!!!! by uchpanila(m): 8:44am On May 22, 2016
The way some people think and act sometimes baffles me, so because it's something of the Internet you can now talk to people as you like or you can say what ever you like, even if he bought a local dog with his money he's so happy with it and he never complained he even stated that the difference is clear and yet you are so bothered about it, SMH for the type of people I see on this nairaland.

My brother enjoy your dog why you still can, no mind bad belle people

11 Likes

Re: My Caucasian: PUMBA!!!! by ataspray(m): 9:10am On May 22, 2016
liveLongNprospa:

Buh i hv neva claimed it to be pure na... So i dont get this your talk..
I even hailed his c.o nd said the difference is clear..
Guy admit u Bleep'd up nd move on...
All this your unnecessary talk makes you sound like a low grade idiot.
u cant reply without being abusive? na wa o

1 Like

Re: My Caucasian: PUMBA!!!! by ataspray(m): 9:12am On May 22, 2016
uchpanila:
The way some people think and act sometimes baffles me, so because it's something of the Internet you can now talk to people as you like or you can say what ever you like, even if he bought a local dog with his money he's so happy with it and he never complained he even stated that the difference is clear and yet you are so bothered about it, SMH for the type of people I see on this nairaland.

My brother enjoy your dog why you still can, no mind bad belle people
looks like u did not read the thread properly. there is only one person talking anyhow here, and being abusive.
Re: My Caucasian: PUMBA!!!! by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:23am On May 22, 2016
ataspray:

u cant reply without being abusive? na wa o
Ogbeni why r u tryin to claim saint now...
Or hv u forgotten what you wrote in ur last post..
Anyways.. It's a sunday... And i'm letting this end.
Think what you want to of my boy Pumba..
He'z the best dog ever tongue
Deuce.

4 Likes

Re: My Caucasian: PUMBA!!!! by ataspray(m): 12:08pm On May 22, 2016
liveLongNprospa:

Ogbeni why r u tryin to claim saint now...
Or hv u forgotten what you wrote in ur last post..
Anyways.. It's a sunday... And i'm letting this end.
Think what you want to of my boy Pumba..
He'z the best dog ever tongue
Deuce.
hehe grin grin
quick question by the way, if you could get bsquared's pumba, and give up your own pumba, would you do that?
or if you had it to do all over again, would you pick you pumba or bsquareds?
Re: My Caucasian: PUMBA!!!! by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:13pm On May 22, 2016
ataspray:

hehe grin grin
quick question by the way, if you could get bsquared's pumba, and give up your own pumba, would you do that?
or if you had it to do all over again, would you pick you pumba or bsquareds?
Time to disappoint..
I wud pick my dog over his.. Not because of the quality but because both dogs possess different traits unique to them that if the roles were switched he would also pick his even if i had the best c.o in d world...
Like i said... Its complex for u to understand....

1 Like

Re: My Caucasian: PUMBA!!!! by ataspray(m): 12:16pm On May 22, 2016
liveLongNprospa:

Time to disappoint..
I wud pick my dog over his.. Not because of the quality but because both dogs possess different traits unique to them that if the roles were switched he would also pick his even if i had the best c.o in d world...
Like i said... Its complex for u to understand....
lol u are quite predictable. traits ko unique ni
oga na lie jor
have a lovely day.
Re: My Caucasian: PUMBA!!!! by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:49pm On May 22, 2016
ataspray:

lol u are quite predictable. traits ko unique ni
oga na lie jor
have a lovely day.
Its not predictable matter...
U want to form u are smart enough to predict what i will think because of sm logical quote or whatever u think u hv learnt about humans... Well sorry bro...
Thats why the simpliest of things will confuse you... Because u wud wanna read deeper meanings into something thats jst plain and simple..
So u see... M not predictable... You r jst tryna be a smart guy-wannabe tongue
Re: My Caucasian: PUMBA!!!! by bsquaredkennels(m): 6:33pm On May 22, 2016
@liveLongNprospa, am so sorry I posted my pumba on your timeline, it wasn't meant to cause such commotion. Am sorry for any harm my post has caused you. Please accept my sincere apologies.
@HiBreed, no pumba is not from de Brailita, (but his ancestors are from Romania) but I av O-tymon and Holly which are from de Brailita.
I'd av posted the recent pix of pumba but for all these wahala.

3 Likes

Re: My Caucasian: PUMBA!!!! by Stancrus(m): 8:00pm On May 22, 2016
bsquaredkennels:
@liveLongNprospa, am so sorry I posted my pumba on your timeline, it wasn't meant to cause such commotion. Am sorry for any harm my post has caused you. Please accept my sincere apologies.
@HiBreed, no pumba is not from de Brailita, (but his ancestors are from Romania) but I av O-tymon and Holly which are from de Brailita.
bsquaredkennel that's one hack of a caucasian you got there one of the best I have seen so far on Nairaland I know you breed mad saints but never knew you had Caucasians this Good...

7 Likes

Re: My Caucasian: PUMBA!!!! by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:32pm On May 22, 2016
bsquaredkennels:
Boss... I hv no issues with u postin ur dog pic on my thread... I was even happy nd showed my family your dog...
I dnt jst get the guy's point with pointing out the difference like we dnt all know that...
Boss.. Abeg if u get more pics of your pumba.. Post am joor... No time... U sef wicked... U jst hide this your dog from us...
In the end its not the purity but how much love nd care u show your dog. cool

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jackals For Sale... / 3 Months Old Female American Pitbull Terrier Puppy For Sale. / Kitten's For Sale(for The Cat Lovers)5K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.