Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 (51895 Views)

Shehu Shagari Having Meeting With Buhari In 1983 Before He Was Overthrown / Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant / 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by STUT(m): 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
Oladimejyyy:
Are you now telling us that their is no love in Nigeria
No mind am
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by Just30: 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lezzlie:
Nigerians have the superiority complex Alright. Hate it or love it, we are the boldest and most entrepreneurial in Africa Ghana has no intellectually acclaimed nobel laureate. Your schools are one step above secondary education. The other postulations are the after effects of delusions of grandeur!

Ghana's #50 billion economy ranks her far below war ravaged Sudan and Lybia. So Ghana needs all the money Nigerians are pouring there.

Most Ghanaians didn't have Bank accounts until GTB poped up.

More than half the population of Ghana are without GSM

Only 12% have access to internet, so you need Glo like air.

Malaysia, the UK, US still rake revenue from foreigners attending their universities and an epileptic, scavanging Ghanaian is here deceiving who?

Go check where your next meal is coming from and see if IMF is ready to feed you again.

Docile lots!!!
Ghana needs no laurette writer cos you know what.... Poetry don't sell in Ghana we learn Poetry from our homes even before we move into the class rooms that is why we would consider Sarkodie a better rapper to any of your rappers because Sarkodie is good at Poet and better than your nobel laureate winner, He had it from infancy that's why he droped out to do music... Boy.
You should know in your intellectual mind that GDP is not measured by the amount of monies that is pour into an economy but the amount of goods and services produced in that economy and by the way, Ghana's GDP is way above that.
The bank with the largest customer base in Ghana is the Ghana commercial bank they have the most Branch-Network and for your information non of your 6 banks is doing better than the remaining 24 banks of which Ghanaian own are the majority. There are more Ghanaians in percentage of population with both GSM AND GPRS phones as compare to nigerians with the same measurement. Ghana's active lines and active mobile subscription is within 30-34 million far above the population of the country. By the way Glo is the least performing telecom company in both GSM and GPRS service. Don't you wonder why the are soo many telcos for such a small population? Ghanaians talk alot.
You must be sick in your brains to make up Internet penetration at 12%

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by Just30: 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
chukzyblingz:
you're the one that lack comprehension. Let me summarize into a more plain language if you'rdumb to dumb comprehend. Nigeria has lots of good quality schools... much more better than any school in Ghana, but we have to go to school in Ghana because of population. Same reason why JAMB was created.
Again, you didn't read my post our your concious mind is being blocked by a tumor that u can't understand any comprehension else you wont post the above
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by Lezzlie(m): 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
Just30:

[s]Ghana needs no laurette writer cos you know what.... Poetry don't sell in Ghana we learn Poetry from our homes even before we move into the class rooms that is why we would consider Sarkodie a better rapper to any of your rappers because Sarkodie is good at Poet and better than your nobel laureate winner, He had it from infancy that's why he droped out to do music... Boy.
You should know in your intellectual mind that GDP is not measured by the amount of monies that is pour into an economy but the amount of goods and services produced in that economy and by the way, Ghana's GDP is way above that.
The bank with the largest customer base in Ghana is the Ghana commercial bank they have the most Branch-Network and for your information non of your 6 banks is doing better than the remaining 24 banks of which Ghanaian own are the majority. There are more Ghanaians in percentage of population with both GSM AND GPRS phones as compare to nigerians with the same measurement. Ghana's active lines and active mobile subscription is within 30-34 million far above the population of the country. By the way Glo is the least performing telecom company in both GSM and GPRS service. Don't you wonder why the are soo many telcos for such a small population? Ghanaians talk alot.
You must be sick in your brains to make up Internet penetration at 12%
[/s]

You can't even construct your fallacy in a logical order to sound believable!!!

You will be my student for tonight, so take your seat at your usual position.

GDP nominal actually is a country's worth in goods and services and monies in circulation in a given country. It is actually the measurement of a country's geopolitical strength. America is no.1 and China is no. 2. Nigeria is no 1 in Africa. Ghana is ranked lower than Sudan. Shame!!!

GDP per capita is a country's wealth in relation between the earning of its citizens. Ghana is still lower than Nigeria.

In purchasing power parity (PPP) Ghana is still inferior. I don't do long tales with Ghanaians.

Hierarchy forbids.

Let me do a screengrab for you to show your position and then come pay homage to those God made your betters.

And if you want proof of your 12% internet users and less than 50% GSM subscribers just ask and I'll furnish you. cheesy

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by ikeg7416: 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
Yet fast forward to 2016, Ghana is,better than Nigeria on all ramifications. grin grin grin grin karma is a biatch

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by Ugosample(m): 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
chukzyblingz:
You don't know anything. Do you know is called redenomination=

Look at you....
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by JiggamanGh: 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lezzlie:
Nigerians have the superiority complex Alright. Hate it or love it, we are the boldest and most entrepreneurial in Africa Ghana has no intellectually acclaimed nobel laureate. Your schools are one step above secondary education. The other postulations are the after effects of delusions of grandeur!

Ghana's #50 billion economy ranks her far below war ravaged Sudan and Lybia. So Ghana needs all the money Nigerians are pouring there.

Most Ghanaians didn't have Bank accounts until GTB poped up.

More than half the population of Ghana are without GSM

Only 12% have access to internet, so you need Glo like air.

Malaysia, the UK, US still rake revenue from foreigners attending their universities and an epileptic, scavanging Ghanaian is here deceiving who?

Go check where your next meal is coming from and see if IMF is ready to feed you again.

Docile lots!!!

This fool is still on here spewing trash. The fact still remains Nigeria is a poor country run on oil. We all see how Nigeria is struggling since oil prices started dropping.

Nigeria Gdp is oil and population based. There's no diversity. The so called biggest economy in Africa lack all life necessities, no roads, no hospitals, no electricity, no food no water no security. As constituted right now Nigeria shouldn't even be considered as a country.

A country where the mass live on less than a dollar a day. There's nothing in this world Nigeria beats Ghana in except for population.

Name that one thing that Nigeria is better than Ghana in apart from your population and your GDP based on your population.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by JiggamanGh: 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
chukzyblingz:
you're the one that lack comprehension. Let me summarize into a more plain language if you'rdumb to dumb comprehend. Nigeria has lots of good quality schools... much more better than any school in Ghana, but we have to go to school in Ghana because of population. Same reason why JAMB was created.

You sound stupid, you are the reason why your government take you for a ride. If you don't have adequate resources to cater for your population then stop giving birth. There are many countries around the world that outnumbers Nigeria in terms of population but yet they are still able to cater for their people.

Nigeria education is not recognized outside Nigeria. Credits taken in Ghana will transfer to most universities around the world but Nigeria's won't.

Fools always making excuses for their failures. Your country is a failed state

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by Lezzlie(m): 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
JiggamanGh:

This fool is still on here spewing trash. The fact still remains Nigeria is a poor country run on oil. We all see how Nigeria is struggling since oil prices started dropping.

Nigeria Gdp is oil and population based. There's no diversity. The so called biggest economy in Africa lack all life necessities, no roads, no hospitals, no electricity, no food no water no security. As constituted right now Nigeria shouldn't even be considered as a country.

A country where the mass live on less than a dollar a day. There's nothing in this world Nigeria beats Ghana in except for population.

Name that one thing that Nigeria is better than Ghana in apart from your population and your GDP based on your population.
This progeny of slavery and itinerant, , meandering ,parasitical progenitors still happens to be alive!!! Waste of humankind!!!

Ghana's economy is 90% dependent on IMF loan.

That's why you're a slave child of affiliation!!!

Your economy is wretched $50 billion that qualifies you as the world's burden and UNESCO's top destitution for relief materials.

Your life is dependent on what Nigeria decides to do with you.

Lagos economy is $96 billion while all of Ghana is $50 grin grin grin

Ghana shouldn't be on Google maps, it isnt a country. It is just a vast land occupied by 25 million docile zombies never made it out of colonialism.

Slaves of yesterday, tomorrow and forever. grin

Take your own news in pics below, bastardo!!! grin

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by JiggamanGh: 10:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lezzlie:
This progeny of slavery and itinerant, , meandering ,parasitical progenitors still happens to be alive!!! Waste of humankind!!!

Ghana's economy is 90% dependent on IMF loan.

That's why you're a slave child of affiliation!!!

Your economy is wretched $50 billion that qualifies you as the world's burden and UNESCO's top destitution for relief materials.

Your life is dependent on what Nigeria decides to do with you.

Lagos economy is $96 billion while all of Ghana is $50 grin grin grin

Ghana shouldn't be on Google maps, it isnt a country. It is just a vast land occupied by 25 million docile zombies never made it out of colonialism.

Slaves of yesterday, tomorrow and forever. grin

Take your own news in pics below, bastardo!!! grin

Fool I asked you a simple question and your you couldn't even answer it. What in this world is Nigeria better than Ghana in? Is life expectancy, is it mortality rate of infant and their mothers.

Last I checked while other world leaders were debating world matters your president was begging Usa for money. Now he off to China to scavenge money from China. Vultures by any other name is Nigeria.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by omonnakoda: 10:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
SirJeffry:
But I can't see any "Ghana-must-go" bag so where did the name emanate from?

Chai, but Pa Bubu wicked oo.

Abeg, who don be adult in '83 mek he gist us well on this?
Well it was Shagari that did it not Buhari.Shagari had messed up the economy and people were murmuring so this was a way of diverting attention. Buhari took over on 31 December 1983
We must add that Ghana did the same thing to Nigerians in 1969 the so called Aliens Compliance Order under BUSIA. We must remember that at that time Nigeria was in the middle of the Civil war which made it even more painful.Some of the deported Nigerians were born there and actually had Ghanaian tribal marks. So the 1983 action 14 years later was a sort of payback
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by Lezzlie(m): 11:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
JiggamanGh:

Fool I asked you a simple question and your you couldn't even answer it. What in this world is Nigeria better than Ghana in? Is life expectancy, is it mortality rate of infant and their mothers.

Last Te I checked while other world leaders were debating world matters your president was begging us for money. Now he off to China to scavenge money from China. Vultures by any other name is Nigeria.
A slaving, snub-nosed monkey like you has no grounds putting a question before me.

Your ancestors called mine "master" and an intellectual and economic nanus like you can't change the status quo.

Give us a link where Buhari asked Ghanaian president for money.

Main while, here's a link or rather an excerpt where you former President pursued OBASANJO across the Atlantic to beg for funds to feed the last 25 million minions left in humanity.

You shameless, offspring of disinherited, dispossessed muggins. Ode!!!

Child of slavery!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/obasanjo-a-gift-to-africa-says-ex-ghana-president-kuffo-2/

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by omonnakoda: 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
JiggamanGh:

You sound stupid, you are the reason why your government take you for a ride. If you don't have adequate resources to cater for your population then stop giving birth. There are many countries around the world that outnumbers Nigeria in terms of population but yet they are still able to cater for their people.

Nigeria education is not recognized outside Nigeria. Credits taken in Ghana will transfer to most universities around the world but N
igeria's won't.

Fools always making excuses for their failures. Your country is a failed state
Ghana is not that relevant let us not kid ourselves.
I will not join in disparaging Ghana because I think I prefer friendship with Ghana . But compared to Nigeria Ghana is tiny by any measure that is the truth.
All the bad things you have in Nigeria you have in India on a much larger scale we cannot pretend they are still a bigger country even though there is more poverty there on objective measures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by JiggamanGh: 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
omonnakoda:
Ghana is not that relevant let us not kid ourselves.
I will not join in disparaging Ghana because I think I prefer friendship with Ghana . But compared to Nigeria Ghana is tiny by any measure that is the truth.
All the bad things you have in Nigeria you have in India on a much larger scale we cannot pretend they are still a bigger country even though there is more poverty there on objective measures.

India is one technological advance society in the world and their population is 10x Nigeria's even at that it is ten times better than Nigeria. Their healthcare is better, they have better roads, better education system and so much more while Nigeria is not.

Ghana while smaller than Nigeria beats Nigeria in everything except population and GDP based off your population. There's really no comparison when it comes to Nigeria and Ghana.

nigeria is irrelevant and who really respects Nigeria. Ghana has much more respect around the world and Africa than Nigeria.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by JiggamanGh: 11:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lezzlie:
A slaving, snub-nosed monkey like you has no grounds putting a question before me.

Your ancestors called mine "master" and an intellectual and economic nanus like you can't change the status quo.

Give us a link where Buhari asked Ghanaian president for money.

Main while, here's a link or rather an excerpt where you former President pursued OBASANJO across the Atlantic to beg for funds to feed the last 25 million minions left in humanity.

You shameless, offspring of disinherited, dispossessed muggins. Ode!!!

Child of slavery!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/obasanjo-a-gift-to-africa-says-ex-ghana-president-kuffo-2/

Fool when did I say Buhari asked Ghana for money. Your president is scavenger in chief. Your own president doesn't want stay in crime, dirty disease infested country that's why he keeps traveling.

Throughout history my country always lead then yours follows. Non of your empires could be compare to Ashanti empire. You were born a slave and will remain a slave. If it wasn't Ghana you will still be a commonwealth, at least your life wouldn't be as wretched as it is.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by omonnakoda: 11:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
JiggamanGh:

India is one technological advance society in the world and their population is 10x Nigeria's even at that it is ten times better than Nigeria. Their healthcare is better, they have better roads, better education system and so much more while Nigeria is not.

Ghana while smaller than Nigeria beats Nigeria in everything except population and GDP based off your population. There's really no comparison when it comes to Nigeria and Ghana.

nigeria is irrelevant and who really respects Nigeria. Ghana has much more respect around the world and Africa than Nigeria.
Your remarks are emotive India has a GDP of $2.384 trillion population 1.25 billion Per capita $1820
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_India
compared to

Nigeria
$ 574 billion Population 171 million per capita $3298
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Nigeria

By any objective measure there is a LOT MORE poverty in India and per capita one cannot understand where you get your 10X wild ejaculations from . We prefer to deal in FACTS and FIGURES

not unfounded assumptions

Take a look at this link compare the maps for internet penetration.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_Internet_users

Look at Nigeria,India and Ghana.
Again FACTS not emotions

Take time to educate yourself with the links provided.
Google is a useful tool

suggested searches
India GDP
India GDP per capita

India Purchasing power parity

and ditto for Nigeria

by the way the GDP per capita for Ghana is $1858 compared to Nigeria $3298 so how you can claim that

Ghana while smaller than Nigeria beats Nigeria in everything except population and GDP based off your population.
defies logic.
In Nigeria 3298 is greater than 1858 but maybe things are different in Ghana.( I assume you know what GDP per Capita means)
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by Lezzlie(m): 11:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
JiggamanGh:

Fool when did I say Buhari asked Ghana for money. Your president is scavenger in chief. Your own president doesn't want stay in crime, dirty disease infested country that's why he keeps traveling.

Throughout history my country always lead then yours follows. Non of your empires could be compare to Ashanti empire. You were born a slave and will remain a slave. If it wasn't Ghana you will still be a commonwealth, at least your life wouldn't be as wretched as it is.
grin grin grin wipe your tears, this is purely for fun!!! Don't take trolling seriously. It is my specialty!!! grin

Ghana is known for nothing but docility and mismanagement.

Your president is an itinerant wanderer, moving from world capital with a presidential begging bowl to feed your lots. Twice in 5 years IMF has bailed you out of poverty.

Today your country cannot even make laws without IMF's OK.

When you wanted to pass the antigay laws, British prime minister, Cameron, threatened your president that should he pass that law, the 25 million of Ghanaians will starve to death. That's how Ghana jettisoned that law.

Your history and heritage have always been marked by thralldom and economic bondage.

From your immediate ancestors who were porridge hawkers and shoe-menders in Nigeria to your presidents who are the slave-in-chief of a begging entity like Ghana.

No wonder Ghana is the top country for toxic waste disposal from Europe.

You're a destitute, baboonish sphinx whose history is written in economic subjugation, identity loss and national irrelevance.

I should swat you like the tiny roach you are.

Inconsequential chacma anthropoid grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by Lezzlie(m): 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
omonnakoda:
Your remarks are emotive India has a GDP of $2.384 trillion population 1.25 billion Per capita $1820
compared to

Nigeria

By any objective measure there is a LOT MORE poverty in India and per capita one cannot understand where you get your 10X wild ejaculations from . We prefer to deal in FACTS and FIGURES

Again FACTS not emotions

Google is a useful tool

suggested searches
India GDP
India GDP per capita

and ditto for Nigeria

by the way the GDP per capita for Ghana is $1858 compared to Nigeria $3298 so how you can claim that

Ghana while smaller than Nigeria beats Nigeria in everything except population and GDP based off your population.
defies logic.
In Nigeria 3298 is greater than 1858 but maybe things are different in Ghana.( I assume you know what GDP per Capita means)
Hey, brother, I've debated with that waste of _fuck and sweat over a year!! He doesn't comprehend logic or fact.

That's why I have descended to basic trolling with him.

If you give him all the facts in the books, he will dance in circles but never deal with the subject.

He's a slave and I use only slave words minions like him understand: absolute debasement!!!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by JiggamanGh: 12:01am On Feb 26, 2016
Lezzlie:
grin grin grin wipe your tears, this is purely for fun!!! Don't take trolling seriously. It is my specialty!!! grin

Ghana is known for nothing but docility and mismanagement.

Your president is an itinerant wanderer, moving from world capital with a presidential begging bowl to feed your lots. Twice in 5 years IMF has bailed you out of poverty.

Today your country cannot even make laws without IMF's OK.

When you wanted to pass the antigay laws, British prime minister, Cameron, threatened your president that should he pass that law, the 25 million of Ghanaians will starve to death. That's how Ghana jettisoned that law.

Your history and heritage have always been marked by thralldom and economic bondage.

From your immediate ancestors who were porridge hawkers and shoe-menders in Nigeria to your presidents who are the slave-in-chief of a begging entity like Ghana.

No wonder Ghana is the top country for toxic waste disposal from Europe.

You're a destitute, baboonish sphinx whose history is written in economic subjugation, identity loss and national irrelevance.

I should swat you like the tiny roach you are.

Inconsequential chacma anthropoid grin

You still can't name one thing your miserable country is better than Ghana. The only thing Nigerians are good @ is scavenging a cross the globe with their scavenger in chief. Ask your president to stay in that hellhole you call a country and stop begging for money. Is embarrassing.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by JiggamanGh: 12:08am On Feb 26, 2016
omonnakoda:
compared to

Nigeria

Again FACTS not emotions

Google is a useful tool

suggested searches
India GDP
India GDP per capita

and ditto for Nigeria

defies logic.

Okay you have GDP and GDP per capital. Do you have better health care than Ghana, roads, education, security, energy. Your GDP and per capital is only on paper Nigeria, India and Bangladesh accounts for more than 50% of the world poorest.

Anyone in their right mind will choose to live in Ghana than Nigeria. Come on you can't really be serious

Anyone knows GDP doesn't tell the whole story. That's why Norway, Sweden, ice land Switzerland and many other smaller country with less GDP than Nigeria are always number 1 in every category.

I would rather be Norway than Russia. HDI tells a better story than GDP. China with huge GDP can't be compared to Japan or South Korea.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by JiggamanGh: 12:15am On Feb 26, 2016
Lezzlie:
Hey, brother, I've debated with that waste of _fuck and sweat over a year!! He doesn't comprehend logic or fact.

That's why I have descended to basic trolling with him.

If you give him all the facts in the books, he will dance in circles but never deal with the subject.

He's a slave and I use only slave words minions like him understand: absolute debasement!!!

I asked a simple question but you continue to beat around the bush. With Nigeria's huge GDP has it been able to provide simple life necessities for its citizens no. All we here is We have biggest GDP but you can't even refine your own oil.

A oil producer but petro is always scarce

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by Lezzlie(m): 12:21am On Feb 26, 2016
JiggamanGh:

You still can't name one thing your miserable country is better than Ghana. The only thing Nigerians are good @ is scavenging a cross the globe with their scavenger in chief. Ask your president to stay in that hellhole you call a country and stop begging for money. Is embarrassing.
Name One think, for who, you, a Ghanaian?

Social media has created a world without hierarchy!!!!

Ghana isn't amongst Africa's too 10 power houses. You're in the ranks of Sudan, Mali, ivory coast and Burkina Faso.

Your own illustrious son, Kofi Annan told the whole world last year, that the destiny of ALL OF AFRICA IS IN THE HANDS OF NIGERIA. Here's the link : http://www.channelstv.com/2015/01/13/kofi-annan-urges-nigerian-politicians-selfish-political-interests/

Now listen kid, your progenitors were no more than meandering , buggy invertebrates feeding off the crumbs of Nigeria's table, your Presidents has carried over the tradition, you can't possibly be the exception.

You're no better than your bloodlines, the blood of mediocrity, mundaneness and unproductivity flows in your veins as it did your ancestors

You're of no use to humanity

Ghana is the chief subject of British charity and aid.

You're a pseudo-slave by affiliation, heritage and nationality.

Evolution never designed you for greatness.

If Ghana disappears from the surface of the earth, Africa won't blink. grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by JiggamanGh: 12:27am On Feb 26, 2016
Lezzlie:
Name One think, for who, you, a Ghanaian?

Social media has created a world without hierarchy!!!!

Ghana isn't amongst Africa's too 10 power houses. You're in the ranks of Sudan, Mali, ivory coast and Burkina Faso.

Your own illustrious son, Kofi Annan told the whole world last year, that the destiny of ALL OF AFRICA IS IN THE HANDS OF NIGERIA. Here's the link : http://www.channelstv.com/2015/01/13/kofi-annan-urges-nigerian-politicians-selfish-political-interests/

Now listen kid, your progenitors were no more than meandering , buggy invertebrates feeding off the crumbs of Nigeria's table, your Presidents has carried over the tradition, you can't possibly be the exception.

You're no better than your bloodlines, the blood of mediocrity, mundaneness and unproductivity flows in your veins as it did your ancestors

You're of no use to humanity

Ghana is the chief subject of British charity and aid.

You're a pseudo-slave by affiliation, heritage and nationality.

Evolution never designed you for greatness.

If Ghana disappears from the surface of the earth, Africa won't blink. grin

Yet every time there's a problem in west Africa Ghana is used as the hub. We lead and you follow from music to movies, we are the reason there's a failed state called Nigeria, you would've remained a commonwealth. Britain needs recolonize Nigeria, the zoo has been an epic failure. Vultures impersonating apes.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by Lezzlie(m): 12:43am On Feb 26, 2016
JiggamanGh:

Yet every time there's a problem in west Africa Ghana is used as the hub. We lead and you follow from music to movies, we are the reason there's a failed state called Nigeria, you would've remained a commonwealth. Britain needs recolonize Nigeria, the zoo has been an epic failure. Vultures impersonating apes.
Lolz, During the Ebola crisis, only Lagos sent out trained medical personnel and staff to all 5 Ebola ravished countries.

The federal government sent millions of dollars in aids.

Ghana sent only locally grown rice!!! Please ask me for source.

During the last African nation's cup, no other country could open her borders for Liberia to play her home matches until Nigeria did. Where was Ghana?

Has Ghana has never hosted any major sporting event in history? If yes tell me how many.

Ghana has no music or film industry.

Please compare:

*Nollywood vs what in Ghana?
*Entertainment industry vs what in Ghana?
* 22 Nigerian billionaire vs 0 in Ghana
* 3 space orbiting sattelite vs none in Ghana
* Adechie, Soyinka, Achebe vs who?
* Psquare, Tuface, Dbanj etc vs who?
*$609 billion economy vs $50 grin
*Dangote industry vs what in Ghana
*Glo vs what in Ghana
Should I go on?

Listen, Ghana is an afterthought of geographical error.

The 25 million of you should switch identity and allegiance. Your president couldn't feed you or protect you from the imperialists.

Remember last year after your subservient presidnet signed that deal of slavery with EU, it took Nigeria to anul then rectify that treaty to UNSHACKLE you once again.

Cry all you want, you're a Ghanaian and so, you don't matter.

You're fated to be irrelevant.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by JiggamanGh: 12:50am On Feb 26, 2016
Lezzlie:
Lolz, During the Ebola crisis, only Lagos sent out trained medical personnel and staff to all 5 Ebola ravished countries.

The federal government sent millions of dollars in aids.

Ghana sent only locally grown rice!!! Please ask me for source.

During the last African nation's cup, no other country could open her borders for Liberia to play her home matches until Nigeria did. Where was Ghana?

Has Ghana ever hosted any manor spotting event in history? If yes tell me how many.

Ghana has no music or film industry.

Please compare:

*Nollywood vs what in Ghana?
*Entertainment industry vs what in Ghana?
* 22 Nigerian billionaire vs 0 in Ghana
* 3 space orbiting sattelite vs none in Ghana
* Adechie, Soyinka, Achebe vs who?
* Psquare, Tuface, Dbanj etc vs who?
*$609 billion economy vs $50 grin
*Dangote industry vs what in Ghana
*Glo vs what in Ghana
Should I go on?

Listen, Ghana is an afterthought of geographical error.

The 25 million of you should switch identity and allegiance. Your president couldn't feed you or protect you from the imperialists.

Remember last year after your subservient presidnet signed that deal of slavery with EU, it took Nigeria to anul then rectify that treaty to UNSHACKLE you once again.

Cry all you want, you're a Ghanaian and so, you don't matter.

You're fated to be irrelevant.

Fool Ghana has hosted refugees from Nigeria, Togo, Mali, Liberia, Sierra Leone. Whenever anything bad happens in west Africa Ghana is where they seek refuge including you scavengers.

Nollywood? The industry that shoots movies with cell phone cameras. Provide me with evidence that says Ghana signed that eu treaty. If and when Ghana decides to sign the treaty it will do so not because a hellhole country with its illiterate said so.

Nigeria music only became good when they copied Ghana style before the p squares, who listened to Nigeria music. Nigeria music style is a copy of vip music style. When it comes to movies once again you idiots copied us. We taught you math and science, football music and movies. Appreciate you ungrateful apes.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by omonnakoda: 12:52am On Feb 26, 2016
JiggamanGh:

Okay you have GDP and GDP per capital. Do you have better health care than Ghana, roads, education, security, energy. Your GDP and per capital is only on paper Nigeria, India and Bangladesh accounts for more than 50% of the world poorest.

Anyone in their right mind will choose to live in Ghana than Nigeria. Come on you can't really be serious

Anyone knows GDP doesn't tell the whole story. That's why Norway, Sweden, ice land Switzerland and many other smaller country with less GDP than Nigeria are always number 1 in every category.

I would rather be Norway than Russia. HDI tells a better story than GDP. China with huge GDP can't be compared to Japan or South Korea.

First if you recall earlier I said I am more interested in friendship and do not think we need enmity between our countries. I do not think any of our countries has anything to boast about we are both very backward. On the Human development Index Ghana is slightly ahead of Nigeria but the difference is not statistically significant and this weighting comes mainly from Life expectancy. I stand by my remarks that Ghana is irrelevant compared to Nigeria from an economic perspective.
China is the World's second Largest economy and on the HDI ranking it is the 90th country whilst India is 130th. It is easier for a smaller country to score higher. However I do not think Ghana has anything to boast at at position 140.
The truth is even if Ghana is at no 1 it is just too small to be relevant that is the truth. Youu can spin that any how you like. What we need to do is put that to one side and build bridges.
As far as deportation goes Ghana started it and the motivation was spiteful People whose grandparents were born in Ghana with the tribal mark on one side of the face were deported in 1969. They should never even have been called Nigerians and doing this in the middle of a civil war was very callous indeed .Who does that?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by JiggamanGh: 12:59am On Feb 26, 2016
omonnakoda:

First if you recall earlier I said I am more interested in friendship and do not think we need enmity between our countries. I do not think any of our countries has anything to boast about we are both very backward. On the Human development Index Ghana is slightly ahead of Nigeria but the difference is not statistically significant and this weighting comes mainly from Life expectancy. I stand by my remarks that Ghana is irrelevant compared to Nigeria from an economic perspective.
China is the World's second Largest economy and on the HDI ranking it is the 90th country whilst India is 130th. It is easier for a smaller country to score higher. However I do not think Ghana has anything to boast at at position 140.
The truth is even if Ghana is at no 1 it is just too small to be relevant that is the truth. Youu can spin that any how you like. What we need to do is put that to one side and build bridges.
As far as deportation goes Ghana started it and the motivation was spiteful People whose grandparents were born in Ghana with the tribal mark on one side of the face were deported in 1969. They should never even have been called Nigerians and doing this in the middle of a civil war was very callous indeed .Who does that?

Ghana is more relevant than Nigeria, it has more respect international than Nigeria. No one really respects Nigeria. Your economy is diversified, your army is ill trained and ill equipped. There nothing about Nigeria that strike fear or respect in Africa let alone the world.

The only thing Nigeria has going for them is their population and self proclaimed title as the giant of Africa when in reality it is gi-Ant
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by Lezzlie(m): 1:01am On Feb 26, 2016
JiggamanGh:

Fool Ghana has hosted refugees from Nigeria, Togo, Mali, Liberia, Sierra Leone. Whenever anything bad happens in west Africa Ghana is where they seek refuge including you scavengers.
The aforementioned countries are all beneficiaries to Nigeria's political and militarily tentacles. Matter of fact we stabilised those countries while your handful of military personnel acted as mechanics and errand boys.
JiggamanGh:

Nollywood? The industry that shoots movies with cell phone cameras. Provide me with evidence that says Ghana signed that eu treaty. If and when Ghana decides to sign the treaty it will do so not because a hellhole country with its illiterate said so.
Nollywood crosses nearly $1 billion in revenue for Nigeria, that's 1/10 of your entire GDP grin it is also the 3rd largest movie industry in the world and serve as the platform all your actors and actresses rely on. Your local stars are roaming the streets of Lagos, Enugu, Abuja, Asaba begging for roles and being paid lesser than Nigerian rookie actors.
JiggamanGh:

Nigeria music only became good when they copied Ghana style before the p squares, who listened to Nigeria music. Nigeria music style is a copy of vip music style. When it comes to movies once again you idiots copied us. We taught you math and science, football music and movies. Appreciate you ungrateful apes.
Your fathers and their fathers were selling and hawking porridge beans and rice in Nigeria when NIGERIA was mastering the art of film making.

You're paranoia and wretchedness personified!!!

You should worry when your next national aid is coming from as the British will soon vote in a referendum to stop aid to Ghana.

Offspring of oblivion!!! grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by omonnakoda: 1:04am On Feb 26, 2016
JiggamanGh:

Ghana is more relevant than Nigeria, it has more respect international than Nigeria. No one really respects Nigeria. Your economy is diversified, your army is ill trained and ill equipped. There nothing about Nigeria that strike fear or respect in Africa let alone the world.

The only thing Nigeria has going for them is their population and self proclaimed title as the giant of Africa when in reality it is gi-Ant
I am sure you believe all this but here you are on a Nigeria website...........
I am not being rude but I cannot imagine myself on a Ghanaian website,fact!!
I know Liberians respect Nigerian Army. We were ECOMOG
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by Lezzlie(m): 1:16am On Feb 26, 2016
omonnakoda:
In Ghana displaying your nairaland handle is the yardstick for measuring social sophistication!!!

If you can recite Psquare and Tuface you're seen as smart and owning a GTB account is synonymous with affluence.

The stigma of 1983 Ghana must go is a psychological blow no Ghanaian has recovered fully from.

As we converse, Nigeria is neo-colonising Ghana;
Everything they watch on TV is Nigerian, their radio station play us non stop and their economy is tied to us.

How else do we define neo-colonialism?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by JiggamanGh: 1:18am On Feb 26, 2016
omonnakoda:

There are many Nigerians on Ghanaian site. This site wasn't created by a Nigerian. Everything from the design of the website is created by an American. There are many sites that look exactly like this with a different domain name.

Nigerian army that fathered 250000 babies.

I subscribe to the belief that Nigeria is a hellhole and incapable of governing itself.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 by Lezzlie(m): 1:20am On Feb 26, 2016
JiggamanGh:

There are many Nigerians on Ghanaian site. This site wasn't created by a Nigerian. Everything from the design of the website is created by an American. There are many sites that look exactly like this with a different domain name.

Nigerian army that fathered 250000 babies.
Give us proof of nairaland being created by an American. If you don't, I'll make sure you get a ban for life for discreding Nairaland!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DSS Takes Over Sheikh Abduljabar Kabara’s Mosque, House / Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border / Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.