Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts. (8865 Views)

Commandclem Nigeria Limited: Are You A Victim / Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts / Clear All Doubts About The Forex Market Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts. by jamace(m): 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2009
Hmmm. Na wa o. This Comandclem of a thing, how true is it? I have read much about its case with Exxonmobil which final judgement has refused to come out of the pipeline. Can Comandclem win the case? Is the current claim of the apostles of comandclem genuine? Are they not trying to con more nigerians?

Alright, I saw COMANDCLEM NIGERIA LIMITED (fullpage) ads on page 2 of one of my favourite biz mag SUCCESS DIGEST EXTRA Vol 4 No. 12, Tuesday July 21, 2009 calling on Nigerians to register as patentee for N21,500. They gave names of banks to pay into and also gave addresses of the branches allover the federation.

What baffled me was the website they quoted www.comandclemng.com. When I visited it, it showed Exxonmobil website instead of comandclem. My questions are, has exxonmobil takenover comandclem or vice versa? Does the ads not look like a 419 one considering the "fakeness" of the website? Finally, is the founder chief clement uwemedimo still interested in pursuing the case and is he aware of what his apostles are presently doing?

Please, House help educate me and clear my suspicion because I am smelling 419 about the whole idea now.
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts. by dipo2much(m): 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2009
Someone who knows should enlighten on this issue. I am so interested
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts. by jamace(m): 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2009
Please make your comment.
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts. by cheksojeh(m): 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2009
I advised anybody not to put their money into that venture.

I advise anybody not to put their hard earned money into that venture.

This commandclaim thing has been on since.What have they done with the monies they have been collecting?.

The money they claim mobil will pay them is crazy and unrealistic.I learnt they did not fare very well in court last time.

That is not a genuine investment.Put in some money and go to bed for life?PLEASE
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts. by Greycells(m): 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2009
cheksojeh:

I advised anybody not to put their money into that venture.

I advise anybody not to put their hard earned money into that venture.

This commandclaim thing has been on since.What have they done with the monies they have been collecting?.

The money they claim mobil will pay them is crazy and unrealistic.I learnt they did not fare very well in court last time.

That is not a genuine investment.Put in some money and go to bed for life?PLEASE

spot on.
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts. by stagger: 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2009
I have enough ways of making multiplicities of the 30k a month those guys are offering. I certainly can do without the comandandclem style "social security".

What in the world are they really up to?
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts. by suxes2005(m): 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2009
I doubt if it is true and moreover, SD is a reputable magazine in Nigeria.

Its hard 2 conclude,

Look b4 u leap.

SHALOM
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts. by jamace(m): 9:29am On Jul 23, 2009
Hmmm, my people, dis comandclem issue de tire me no be small.

Ok go to the website in that ads I quoted, which is www.comandclemng.com and see that the site has reverted to comandclem nig lltd from exxonmobil. Abi dem dey do rotational webhosting with the same name ne? shocked .

The more I look at this issue of comandclem, the more my doubt increases in tempo because there are so many websites claiming to be the official website of comandclem.

I smell a BIG rat about what is going on with comandclem nig ltd. Please, somebody should help me tell Chief Rev Dr Uwemedimo, the originator of comandclem that some unscrupulous elements have hijjacked his good intention and turned it into 419 biz.

Everybody, shine your eyes well well o.
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts. by mastercee(m): 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2009
pls don't invest in this comandclem of a thing, this thing is nothing but a fraud in another dimension or have you people forgotten about the likes of nospecto,pennywise,sefteg etc Nigerians are yet to recover their money back and here you are still calling people to come and invest in cofraudclem oh sorry comandclem, abeg shine your eyes ooooooooooooooooooooooo

once beaten twice shy so says an adage
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts. by ilekky(m): 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2009
I have equally done it and I also recommended a number of my friends

but my fear is all about everyday's court case.I think they should fight

the case first before collecting any dime from anybody.

Please,do your findings first before participating.
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts. by jamace(m): 9:14am On Jul 29, 2009
Did I hear that the almighty judgement between Comandclem and Mobil will be delivered on 5 October 2009?

I'm waiting.
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts. by jamace(m): 8:45am On Aug 01, 2009
I see from the website that the list of patentees is being compiled pending the Oct 5, 2009 "mother of all court decisions" . That is good. At least, those who have paid can cross-check their names and report any scammer.

Please, lets keep this thread alive. Many people are anxious to know the latest on this comandclem of a thing.
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts. by jamace(m): 6:55am On Oct 02, 2009
The almighty judgement between Comandclem and Mobil will be delivered on 5 October 2009. Can Comandclem win?

I'm waiting.
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited: My Doubts. by jamace(m): 7:48am On Oct 03, 2009
Hello House, with the judgement between Comandclem and Mobil barely 2 days away, Comandclem website www.comandclemng.com is not available as at today. It was there yesterday. Is Comandclem about confirming my fears?

Website is currently unavailable
Please contact the website Administrator

ERROR: SAT 3 Server Affected : SQLNUMERR06912