Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,084 members, 7,807,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. (6501 Views)

Aww! This Lady Donated Her Kidney To A Stranger,now They're Gettin Married!photo / Our Love Is Dying, Yet We're Gettin Married Soon / Am Gettin Married 2 A Nairalander. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. by wilson007: 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2009
Pals, i'm a graduate waitin for service, comfortable, me and my girlfriend went out for 3years,  We had the best of time and wished 2 get married but i wasn't ready and also glad she is still young(21) one day she got obsessed wit marriage. Always talkin bout marriage, and ask me if i was goin 2 marry her and when, i told her when i'm ready. She kept insistin  i own a car so i should have money to start a family but i keep tellin her my father bought it and all the money i spend comes frm him, i can't ask him for money 2 get married,  By the way i'm 24,  i broke up wit her over this but she refused sayin she can't do witout me,  Now she meet a guy and he ask her to marry him, witout much thought she broke up me. And two month after they are gettin married,  She told me she is doin it cause she want to be married, not love, i think maybe money sha cause he works,  But everybody that knows us together kept tellin not 2 loose her cause she is makin a big mistake even her younger sis but i can't promise,  What should i do,
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2009
Sometimes you can't force people to learn. . .you allow them make their own mistakes and learn. . .just move on. . .if your great guy. . .and this is the only reason she decided to break up with you. . .then she doesn't truly deserve you. . .so move on man. . .the one truly meant for you would come along just when the time is right. wink

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. by wilson007: 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2009
Thanks Thonia, that is the only reason, I rem so well when she lost her father, i was wit her all thru his illness until he died right in our front, I'll do just dat,
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. by sparta(f): 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2009
Move on man my bro, you will find your own woman. Some people just have to learn the hard way, she is just too desperate for marriage. undecided
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. by sweetpie23: 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2009
@poster go and dance to the wedding cheesy
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. by rhufffryda(m): 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2009
The hoe gon come running back to you. Just give it a lil time. grin grin

Only then, u can choose to do whatever u want with her without feeling guilty,
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. by yme1(f): 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2009
@poster
let her go and focus more on your future
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. by ebila(m): 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2009
@Poster,
Young man,i feel ur pain.but it is very simple,MOVE ON!!! She definately is makin' a mistake and she can learn away from u.I had same marriage issue wit my ex,although she ain't married yet,but i called it off before she'll decide to.U'll get someone worth while.Just let it go and move on.
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. by xynerio(m): 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2009
@wilson007, I once had such experience in my first year in scool. She was 18 and a virgin and we dated for just one year. I promise not to deflower her cos I love her so much and I will never hurt her. But after a vacation for 4 months due to strike, she came back wit big stomach. I just cant believe it. The guy she told me is her uncle on her phone was really her husband. But he is old enough to be her father. Take heart, u are a guy u will surely see a nice girl just like d one I am chasin in my church.
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. by biola44: 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2009
u r lucky she showed her real self! wink
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. by vanderjo(m): 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2009
kill yourself.
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. by sweetpie23: 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. by wilson007: 12:41am On Jul 14, 2009
Thanks people, i feel so gud already, Except for van de jor that adviced me 2 kill myself.lol, Imagine, she calls me and tell me she loves me and ask if i'm fine like i should die over the break up, I'll fill u guys in on all the gist as time goes,
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. by omega25red(m): 12:46am On Jul 14, 2009
i understand that you care for her but since she is getting married you should stop accepting her calls she is a married woman now.
Move on nobody ever became complete as a result of marriage live your own life and enjoy being single lots of girls out there
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. by craziest: 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2009
just die !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. by sirt1(m): 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2009
@ Poster,

Let the sleeping dog lies.
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. by wilson007: 9:26am On Jul 15, 2009
Thanks people, Keep it comin,
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. by Recoverd(f): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2009
U wer nt meant 4each oda. SIMPLE!!!
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. by izeek(m): 11:12am On Jul 15, 2009
pls let the bitch be.
wats the fucking matter with ladies this days, is there a craze for marriage?
if u dated for 3yrs, doesn't that say the r/s has a future.
always wanting to jump the gun.
abeg go the wedding go lem tight.
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. by ashaby(f): 11:44am On Jul 15, 2009
Let her go. she isnt worth it, ok?
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. by kokoA(m): 11:52am On Jul 15, 2009
Guy! go on and rock your life men, you are young. Forget her and move on with your life. Follow girls now that you are young and marry when you are old. grin grin grin
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. by wilson007: 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2009
Hey peeps u are the best, u ll gave me the will 2 move on, But guess wat, i finally took her cal after several attempt. She wanted 2 bring up a make up gist but i told her 2 move on cause i have. Can u believe she doesn't even knw where he works, all she knws is, he has a house and cars, i 'm worried bout her, she said he is now her last ope since i've moved on. Cheap blackmail dont u think, The whole family wants me back but i cant, i can not trust a materialistic or desperate girl. Guess again money don enter my hand oh. I go soon change my car.Amen. Don't worry peeps, i'm eatin profit oh, ladies, i have lost all the trust i have for u 'll since d only girl i trusted messed up the little trust i had left. Her friends and sisters are callin but nothing dey happen, i'm not ready for marriage anytime soon, And the girls are comin oh, ope i don't become a player,
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. by sexylogan(m): 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2009
There's little u can do now except, Buy her a wedding gift
(nerve gas or a letter bomb, that kind of thing) and blow
off her brains. angry angry
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. by TheSeeker(m): 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2009
Kill yourself! Arrant nonsense. Is this the first time it'll happen? This happens everyday and even women stand men up at the church waiting, so what's the fuss all about? People keep telling you not to lose her and why don't these same people bring her back to you? You're irritating not to be able, at your age, handle your emotion.
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. by wilson007: 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2009
@The seeker, just in case u are so stupid to knw dat this is a forum where people open up to others opinion, maybe u are too foolish 2 understand d simple ideology, don't get me wrong, ur insult are allowed but don't be stupid 2 say at my age i can't handle my emotions FOOL!! 2 head are better than one except ur dum ass, 'see who dey look 007 face'
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. by biola44: 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2009
war of words! shocked
its gettin hot in here grin
i'm outta here!
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. by wilson007: 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2009
No dear, just one bad egg, Pls stay,
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. by biola44: 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2009
but he is a cool guy
this is d 1st time av seen him involved
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. by wilson007: 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2009
Maybe wrong use of word, I guess i'm sori but insult should be based on the post not otherwise.
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. by Unseen(m): 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2009
@poster
Buy the latest Neyo CD (Year of a gentleman) and listen to the track FADE.
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. by ohaechesi(m): 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2009
what are you waiting for, jump into a lake and die, wetin concern me
Re: What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. by TheSeeker(m): 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2009
wilson007:

@The seeker, just in case u are so stupid to knw dat this is a forum where people open up to others opinion, maybe u are too foolish 2 understand d simple ideology, don't get me wrong, ur insult are allowed but don't be stupid 2 say at my age i can't handle my emotions FOOL!! 2 head are better than one except ur dum ass, 'see who dey look 007 face'
I'll not engage in any war of words with you because I'm too hot for you to handle and because this is a public forum, I'll let your venom slide -- I'm not cut out for this vitriolic arguments. I'll explicate this:
If she loved you, she'd have waited for you. If you were in her shoes, wouldn't you have waited for her? I guess you would have. Women are known to be more patient with who they love than men would, so why the heck is she in a hurry? There's no correlation to what your age is compared to your relationship: for you to have been out of school and awaiting NYSC, you'd have been able to handle as many relationships as possible since you've been in school and if she's the only one you've been with then you'd have just known with her decision she doesn't love you enough to be with you because of "love" "happiness" and whatever else that comes with marriage. If she's not the only one you've had a relationship with since you got to school, what broke up the other relationships? Why must you get married to her because you have a car and some money? Doesn't she think you have to attain some other heights before marriage? Did she bother to ask you why you don't want to get married yet? Is she being pressured from home to get married? If you're 24, how old is she? Is she older? I believe she's younger, so why is she in haste? How sure are you that she hasn't met this guy long enough to decide to marry her? Do think ladies just jump into matrimony with a man they just met? Well, if she just met this one, then she's into it because of the money and what makes her relationship with you any different? Listen, it's hard and cold but true, she's not in love with you but with the pride she'll get by being married to you and that is what you do not understand and if you ain't no big shot like I thought, then she must have capitalized on your weakness or inability to get married right now and pulled her stunt to get married to the other guy. It's simple to see unfortunately your friends don't see this. I hope you understand this and don't insult me anymore. I won't find it so funny next time

(1) (2) (Reply)

How to break up without cursing too much damage. / A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills / My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.