Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

My Top Marvel/dc Series - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Top Marvel/dc Series (4884 Views)

MARVEL&DC WHATSAPP GROUP / Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Top Marvel/dc Series by kachi19: 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
parrotibaba:

That TV series is way worse than the movie.

You're just one of the impatient viewer. I did got a bit frustrated at the 1st episode too until I got to the 3rd. You don't just judge a series from the first. Anyways everyone has a fav genre; mine is fantasy. You've got yours!
Re: My Top Marvel/dc Series by kachi19: 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
TheSociopath:

I download quality ones from [url]ddmkv.me[/url]. The quality is superb. I do download the mp4 format on [url]o2tvseries.com[/url] anyways

this ddmkv carries too much mb. I can't afford that. What data plan do u use?
Re: My Top Marvel/dc Series by TheSociopath(m): 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
kachi19:

this ddmkv carries too much mb. I can't afford that. What data plan do u use?

Many many plans: 1400 for 3gb (glo). Airtel unlimited day plan 180 for 1hr. Airtel unlimited night plan 100 for 1hr (12am-6am)

There are other variations, the 2hrs own is the most feasible
Re: My Top Marvel/dc Series by kachi19: 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
TheSociopath:

Many many plans: 1400 for 3gb (glo). Airtel unlimited day plan 180 for 1hr. Airtel unlimited night plan 100 for 1hr (12am-6am)

There are other variations, the 2hrs own is the most feasible

Oh yea those cheesy I use them but I prefer the airtel nite N200 for 3hrs.
Have u heard of Sherlock ??
Re: My Top Marvel/dc Series by parrotibaba(m): 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
kachi19:

You're just one of the impatient viewer. I did got a bit frustrated at the 1st episode too until I got to the 3rd. You don't just judge a series from the first. Anyways everyone has a fav genre; mine is fantasy. You've got yours!
on the contrary I am patient. I have seen so many TV shows that started poorly in their first half of their first season and starts getting interesting in the second half but the shadow hunters isn't one of them. I tried, really hard, but to no avail and after seeing the 4th episode I removed it from my watch list. Another show I gave all the time is the magicians, same shii, watched it till the 7th episode, no improvement, discarded it immediately.

I'm an all genre guy but mainly into, supernatural, adventure, horror, Sci-fi and psychology.
Re: My Top Marvel/dc Series by kachi19: 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
parrotibaba:
on the contrary I am patient. I have seen so many TV shows that started poorly in their first half of their first season and starts getting interesting in the second half but the shadow hunters isn't one of them. I tried, really hard, but to no avail and after seeing the 4th episode I removed it from my watch list. Another show I gave all the time is the magicians, same shii, watched it till the 7th episode, no improvement, discarded it immediately.

I'm an all genre guy but mainly into, supernatural, adventure, horror, Sci-fi and psychology.

my face be like Lol tho I can't object ur sense of viewing but there's more to why I enjoyed the series. So what series are u on now? - Adventure, Action, Comedy, Sci-fi and Fantasy is my taste.
Re: My Top Marvel/dc Series by TheSociopath(m): 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
kachi19:

Oh yea those cheesy I use them but I prefer the airtel nite N200 for 3hrs.
Have u heard of Sherlock ??

Yeah, my brother's following that one avidly. I don't think I have interest

1 Like

Re: My Top Marvel/dc Series by parrotibaba(m): 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
kachi19:

my face be like Lol tho I can't object ur sense of viewing but there's more to why I enjoyed the series. So what series are u on now? - Adventure, Action, Comedy, Sci-fi and Fantasy is my taste.
honestly some of these new shows are crap but whatever that still hooks you to the show, carry on.

I'm an all rounder, I follow almost all the currently airing shows and also rewatching some old shows.

1 Like

Re: My Top Marvel/dc Series by Chydobe: 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
O2tvseries is BACK!!! and the trending action, thriller, horror, romance and lots more have moved up to TV series and seasonal movies. To join the intriguing entertainment train, join the O2tvseries.com world of fantasy to to get free TV series downloads of your favorite and full TV series program.

Click on link below to start downloading hot tv series just the way you like them

http://www.newzified.com/o2tvseries-com-free-tv-series-downloads-download-seasonal-movie/
Re: My Top Marvel/dc Series by ga6992: 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
Marvel's the punisher is out guys
Re: My Top Marvel/dc Series by Chydobe: 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
In as much as both the Tvshows4mobile.com and O2tvseries.com have similar looks, there are also some differences and added features on the Tvshows4mobile.com especially when it comes to the quality of the free TV series downloads.

Are you having problems with O2tvseries? Is the website temporarily down? Then, give Tvshows4mobile.com a shot. Download free TV series episodes on tvshowsmobile. You can thank us later. Just like the O2tvseries you don't have to subscribe for your TV series download. Users download TV series free online.

Click on link to start downloading immediately

http://www.newzified.com/tvshows4mobile-com-download-latest-free-tv-series-seasonal-movies/
Re: My Top Marvel/dc Series by kachi19: 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
ga6992:
Marvel's the punisher is out guys
On a scale of 1-10 rate it, im yet to see it!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Favourite Horror Movies. . . . / 50 Cent Lost A Lot Of Weight For His Upcoming Movie "things Fall Apart"pix / Lying Heart (corazón Que Miente)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.