Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? (47927 Views)

Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? / He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late / ''if You Used This Go And Get Married'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? by PALS007: 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
Please, go get married the money is more than enough and help reduced the traffic of unmarried ladies, just wish they will not start making shakara for u and ask you to go look for additional job (waa ise kun ise apa e) in there words ni o
Re: Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? by divinelove(m): 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
winkmart:
Hello,

Am Kelvin, am based in Abeokuta, Ogun state where I work with a Firm that pays me N50,000 monthly after tax and pension. I try as much as possible to engage in other online businesses that do not affect my office work and i make close to N50,000 monthly as well. Though this varies.

I notice that most times, I am only able to save 40-50K monthly despite being in a low cost City like Abeokuta. But at least i save often.

Am close to 30 and contemplating marriage and I dont know if my income will be enough to sustain myself, wife and maybe kids as they come in. Or it will be advisable to leave the job and seek a better/high paying job

I will like to get your candid opinions

Thank You

Yes u can but u will suffer like job except ur wife is working and supportive angry truth b told postpone marriage until u can make at least 100k monthly
Re: Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? by divinelove(m): 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
winkmart:
Hello,

Am Kelvin, am based in Abeokuta, Ogun state where I work with a Firm that pays me N50,000 monthly after tax and pension. I try as much as possible to engage in other online businesses that do not affect my office work and i make close to N50,000 monthly as well. Though this varies.

I notice that most times, I am only able to save 40-50K monthly despite being in a low cost City like Abeokuta. But at least i save often.

Am close to 30 and contemplating marriage and I dont know if my income will be enough to sustain myself, wife and maybe kids as they come in. Or it will be advisable to leave the job and seek a better/high paying job

Thank You

Yes u can but u will suffer like job except ur wife is working and supportive angry truth b told postpone marriage until u can make at least 100k monthly
Re: Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? by kunlejazz(m): 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
glossy6:

I wrote my ICAN finals about 10 days to my wedding and qualified at a sitting. I took up even little jobs that my friends rejected while concealing my pregnancy . I got another job after birthing and my story changed when the low paying company changed their salary structure to meet with the parent company as a multi national. Our story changed. I resigned after 8 years and took up another job. We added money to my entitlements built the front of our compound (we had a small 3 bedroom flat where we built and moved in from our self con).

We are both ICAN fellows now with reasonable jobs. My hubby doesn't drink nor womanize neither are we extravagant in our spending. Though we had a lot of dependents but we are determined to keep our heads above water. We are very frugal human beings that our kids alarm us with their pattern of frugality.

We've changed jobs and the jobs I've gotten so far were advertised in the dailies. No human connections but GOD & HE alone bears me witness.

How we built our house. .........
We were staying at Okoko and I had to drive dailty to work in a multi national situated in Oregun. My hubby was working in Agbara & I was the one suffering the traffic wahala. We decided to rent a house in Egbeda which appears to be a mid point for both of us. But then our landlord hinted my hubby of a land at Ketu ijanikin which was a little higher than the Egbeda rent. He sought my consent and I gave my consent knowing full well that I have to sacrifice my comfort for the family again.

It's been a life of sacrifices and God's faithfulness and blessings.

Thanks sis. I see it took about a decade of putting your minds to good use, discipline and hardwork.

God bless you more.
Re: Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? by kunlejazz(m): 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
flightz:
and again, he couldn't read to understand. Isn't it evident enough he's dumb? Mr Marriage brings blessings..

And what exactly have you said that's puffing you all up?

Well, truth is when 2 compatible, prudent and serious-minded people marry, they have a much better chance at success than either would have as an individual.

Call it whatever you like...cos there are loads of reasonable explanations for this.

Maybe the man didn't say it the way you would expect. Yet, it takes nothing from the veracity of his position.
Re: Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? by ijames: 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
Op pls reply my mail
winkmart:
Hello,

Re: Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? by flightz(f): 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
kunlejazz:

And what exactly have you said that's puffing you all up?

Well, truth is when 2 compatible, prudent and serious-minded people marry, they have a much better chance at success than either would have as an individual.

Call it whatever you like...cos there are loads of reasonable explanations for this.

Maybe the man didn't say it the way you would expect. Yet, it takes nothing from the veracity of his position.

excuse me Solicitor abi advocate, whichever!
Re: Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? by feco304: 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
Hi Winkmart,

Please advice on the online businesses that you do. I need another source of income apart from my salary.

Kindly help a brother. You can reach me on felo4sure@yahoo.co.uk.

Regards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex / Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital / My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.