Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes (64245 Views)

Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie / Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" / Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by GurlFriend: 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
Reports reaching us are anything to go by, Funke 'Jenifa' Akindele is getting set to take another shot at marriage, and the lucky man is said to be JJC Skillz of the JJC and 419 Squad.

Nigeriafilms reports that Abdul Rasheed Bello, popularly known as JJC Skillz went down on one knee and made the surprise proposal a few weeks ago in Lekki on the set of her new TV Comedy Drama, Jenifa’s Diary.

And she said yes!

Funke Akindele, a Christian, has remained single after separating from her husband, Kehinde Almaroof in 2013 under very controversial circumstances.

JJC Skillz is a single father of three children, ages 18, 15 and 10 from three different women.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/02/funke-akindele-reportedly-set-to.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by eyeview: 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
Why is she always drawn to men who have numerous kids from numerous women? Anyway,its not her fault,maybe she has searched and didn't find.
My yoruba friends,please forgive me,but is there any yoruba guy that is over 35years and well-to-do that doesn't have a child somewhere?

222 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
eyeview:
Why is she always drawn to men who have numerous kids from numerous women?
Good question. Perhaps Lalasticlala can help us investigate grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by ramdris(m): 1:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
Wharever!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by gistmeloveblog: 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by LesbianBoy(m): 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
They don't look good together at all undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
Na her own wowo bad pass? Shey na only second hand husband she fit dey get back to back.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by CaroLyner(f): 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
"JJC Skillz is a single father of three children, ages 18, 15 and 10 from three different women."

Lmao grin

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by Naavah(f): 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
She has tried abeg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by Came: 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
Her problem be say she dey select tribe way she wan Marry from. She no wan comot from her tribe, if not men way never born for different women plenty oooooo... Person no fit good for everything for this world oooooo.

20 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by dani1luv: 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
"JJC Skillz is a single father of three children, ages 18, 15 and 10 from three different women."

Someone shuu please cc Funke Akindele angry angry angry undecided

22 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
Niggas these days ain got time for child support...No one wants to take care of another man's kids...I can't marry a Single Mother or Baby Mama....My Enormous ego simply won't allow me undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by allanphash7(m): 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
Night market

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by MoreJobsHere: 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
Just passing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by cutetopsey(f): 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hmmmm!

This is gbaski!

Funke Akindele and men with children......but this JJC own different oooooo........

Three different kids from three women. This is really serious...

I hope the trend will not continue with Funke... Just saying....

BTW, congrats dear...

6 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by macaranta(m): 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
Congrats to Jenifa
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by BrownCookie(f): 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lol
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by ejamahrandy: 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
that jenifa movie was highly overrated

12 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by MoreJobsHere: 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
ramdris:
Wharever!
Abi o
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by MoreJobsHere: 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
CELEBRITIES SHA
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by ColtPython(m): 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
Looking forward to the next break up

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by nasha1(f): 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
This irresponsible baby papa that has kids all over London.why is that hard working,intelligent women go for useless men?
why does she always attract these kind of men?I don't see future in dis marriage.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by Yommiefish(m): 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
She must be joking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by onihaxy: 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
cool
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by Beremx(f): 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hope the marriage works for her this time around. I hate to see Funke broken hearted.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by owumzy(m): 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
Man shortage grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by esmeralda1(f): 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
This just confirms that this lady is dull as much as I like her I am just disappointed at her choice of spouse. Better be single than married to another mistake.
Must it be a Muslim, a man with 3 children from 3 diff women I mean is she mad?
Why do you think you will be different from others I'm too disappointed.
She just seem so dumb, that I like you won't stop me from telling you the truth funke.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ehen.

Let's see how this one goes

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by popesam1(m): 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ok. No wahala. Make dem wed first
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by abumeinben(m): 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
grin

A marriage of yours, mine, and ours

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by bodyloveghetto(m): 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
CaroLyner:
"JJC Skillz is a single father of three children,
ages 18, 15 and 10 from three different
women."

Lmao grin

Lmao

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? / Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' / Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.