Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today (30908 Views)

Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade / Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday / Yola Bomb Blast: Photos Of Bodies Being Evacuated By Rescue Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by ceometromedia: 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
A Bomb explosion rocked the Jimeta Divisional Police Headquarters, in Yola, Adamawa State this morning. Eyewitnesses say the explosion happened at about 11am. The area has been thrown into confusion. Number of casualty is yet unknown. Details later. More photos after the cut..

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/02/photos-from-yola-bomb-blast.html

1 Share

Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by SenJoe(m): 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
Pls where is the chronic lieing machine, he will have a lie to tell. Fg should call on Nigerians to start prayer and fasting, as I am beginning to belief that Nig's problem is spiritual.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by Acidosis(m): 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
The government and the military (Buraita) should desist from mentioning the word 'defeat'

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by ENDTIMELIFE: 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
According to Liar Mohamed , Tactically Soft Target Attack grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by stexsy(m): 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
Blame Burutai

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by ellovee(m): 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
Is it not the same boko haram which Buratai said has defeated? These men are so full of lies

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by jane0000(f): 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
ENDTIMELIFE:
According to Liar Mohamed , Tactically Soft Target Attack grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked
what is funny here ipod tout

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by hinwazaka: 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
Someone once posed a very important question. Why is it, that 70% of the sect's attacks are carried out when the President is out on his frivolous foreign trips. No one has produced the answer.
Anyway, Congrats to the Boko Haram, they are doing an amazing job. And we have to show sportsmanship.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
where is this boko haram leader living? I want to visit and talk sense into him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by dukie25: 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
Where's buruntashi? Time for more jogging and exercise.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by gentlejpm(m): 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
diaries is God woh .......
Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by timidapsin(m): 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
where is this boko haram leader living? I want to visit and talk sense into him.
you wouldn't want to try that dear, the guy is always on heat period.

8 Likes

Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by Amiano(m): 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
I believe dia ar soft targets and dey cant carry out coordinated attacks anymore.

Wen wil dis govt repent from d sin of telling liers?
D snake charmer from Borno should come and explain dis

13 Likes

Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by olascojojo: 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
undecided undecided

They should blow their region into extinction. angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
Jesuchristi oluwawa

Wickedness
Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by amoduganja: 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
c
Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by eddyslim(m): 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
Boko Boyz at it again.... God have mercy.
Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by pally1982: 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
God! I cant believe this boko stuf will still pesist after 9 months of the change I voted for. And our presidents travels is making me to lose patience. I wont join the wailers sha

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by brize(m): 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
It seems Boko Haram get irritated by the word DEFEAT especially from any group in uniform, Buhari should ban/prohibit the use of defeat in Nigeria even in football competition

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by UrbanMystique: 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
The news that brings smile to iPod tout face.
Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by NaijaFutbol: 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
my own jimeta
Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by eddyslim(m): 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
I heard Lai Muhammed saying they've technically defeated Boko haram...

8 Likes

Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by Tylive(m): 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
goodluck with that!!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by nikkiking(m): 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
I hope they kill plenty pipu embarassed

Cowards boko haram

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by Abbeyme: 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
RIP to the dead...

May God give respective families the grace to bear the loses,

BTW, When will the last bomb be thrown.
Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
So both the captives and the captors wwre blown up. I'm sure it has something to do with their members who were held at that police station.

And sir
hinwazaka:
Someone once posed a very important question. Why is it, that 70% of the sect's attacks are carried out when the President is out on his frivolous foreign trips. No one has produced the answer.
Anyway, Congrats to the Boko Haram, they are doing an amazing job. And we have to show sportsmanship.

I'd have thought it won't be fun for a 70yr old man to fly around the world and have to deal with jetlags and diminished strength.
I won't call his trips frivolous. If it's not necessary, he won't go.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by Nbote(m): 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
Well I guess since their were claims of uncoordinated attacks on "soft" targets, dey had to coordinate an attack on a "hard" target. Watch blamers get to work soon.
Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
stexsy:
Blame Burutai
no blame the usual person GEJ

1 Like

Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by ajebuter(f): 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
Didn't I read it somewhere on nairaland today that these morafukas have been defeated?

I really and sincerely hope the government and army will tell us the truth for once

That way, innocent people wont be assured of false safety, relax and get caught unaware.

Plus, General Burantashi should speak less because we didn't hear of bomb attack when he kept his mouth sealed

Apparently, Boko Boys get inflamed when they are declared 'defeated'

And they speak the language of bombing and violence..
Re: Photos From Jimeta Police-Headquarters Yola Bomb Blast Today by brize(m): 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
amoduganja:
c
is for condom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2018 PDP Governorship Rally In Osun State (Photos) / Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure / 2015 Elections: How Nigerian Musicians, Artistes Sent PDP Packing – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.