Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,900 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) (7120 Views)

Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) / Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? / Noticed Only The Ugly Nairaland Girls Asslick Guys A Lot Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by AyamConfidence(m): 7:08am On Mar 06, 2016
onstelly:
Thank you
just hope he keeps his word
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by AyamConfidence(m): 7:13am On Mar 06, 2016
onstelly:
Nope just the normal stress
cool.....so what are you studying
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by onstelly(f): 8:51am On Mar 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

That moniker is an assh0le..he edited my post many times as well..he is juz an attention seeker,a psycho, he is nothing but a bully Here on NL.. I hope the mods will check his posts and be ban but seems they enjoyed reading all his bullies to some members here....

*sigh*
Are you serious
I just hope he will let me be
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by onstelly(f): 8:52am On Mar 06, 2016
AyamConfidence:
just hope he keeps his word
Me too
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by onstelly(f): 8:57am On Mar 06, 2016
MrCork:

......ok Onstelly..i apologise...BUT AM NOT GONNNNO SLEEP WIT YOU........THAT'S YORRRR PUNNNNISSMENT FOR 2016!!! angry
Shut the Bleep up
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 06, 2016
onstelly:

Are you serious
I just hope he will let me be

U always see, he mention me a million times with his nonsense quotes...he even made a thread abt me to bully but I think that was been removed...

The mods shud act right and give that moniker an ultimatum..
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by AyamConfidence(m): 9:02am On Mar 06, 2016
onstelly:
Me too
aint you going to church today
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by TruthHurts1(m): 9:27am On Mar 06, 2016
MrCork:

...when did I ever edit yorrr post....why?..you parranioddic pandagrostully...issit out fault you ain't lightskin & no man want you on nairaland?...iiissit our fault all guys prefffa kashybaby (lightskin babe) to you ( dakkkskin bane)...PLS GROW UP & ACT YOUR AGE MENNN!!! ((No ofeense) undecided

Cork has crawled out of his hole again. Cork why you dey call Kashybaby's name after you insulted her by calling her a man?
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by onstelly(f): 10:27am On Mar 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

U always see, he mention me a million times with his nonsense quotes...he even made a thread abt me to bully but I think that was been removed...

The mods shud act right and give that moniker an ultimatum..
I think the best thing is to report him
He has done that to me a countless time
Is not funny at all
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by onstelly(f): 10:45am On Mar 06, 2016
AyamConfidence:
aint you going to church today
Am back oh
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by AyamConfidence(m): 3:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
onstelly:
Am back oh
your service is so quick o...what church do you attend?
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by onstelly(f): 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
AyamConfidence:
your service is so quick o...what church do you attend?
Catholic oh
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by AyamConfidence(m): 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
onstelly:

Catholic oh
oh...typical of most Ibos...y'all and Anglican populate the East
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by onstelly(f): 6:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
AyamConfidence:
oh...typical of most Ibos...y'all and Anglican populate the East
Roflmao
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by AyamConfidence(m): 6:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
onstelly:

Roflmao
i'm a witness tho...i hope you won't run from me sha cos some Easterners don't like us
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by onstelly(f): 6:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
AyamConfidence:
i'm a witness tho...i hope you won't run from me sha cos some Easterners don't like us
Oh I have plenty of them as frnds but the non xmas and bday celebration scares me away
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by AyamConfidence(m): 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
onstelly:

Oh I have plenty of them as frnds but the non xmas and bday celebration scares me away
we have good reasons which you can do well to ask any of your friends about ... You'll see the truth if you believe the Bible
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by onstelly(f): 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
AyamConfidence:
we have good reasons which you can do well to ask any of your friends about ... You'll see the truth if you believe the Bible
Ya we have argue that alot and he wasnt able to see me a verse in the bible which says we shouldnt celebrate it, just that we shouldnt be do what the pagans do and that few place where bdays was celebrated in the bible that it was done by pagan worshipper
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by AyamConfidence(m): 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
onstelly:

Ya we have argue that alot and he wasnt able to see me a verse in the bible which says we shouldnt celebrate it, just that we shouldnt be do what the pagans do and that few place where bdays was celebrated in the bible that it was done by pagan worshipper
the Bible has no verse that says we shouldnt celebrate xmas cos it wasnt in existence at that time...Jesus did not celebrate his birthday neither did his disciples...Jesus was not born in December plus December 25 was a day for a Roman pagan festival but was drafted to celebrate Christ to draw followers among the Romans...its not a Christain celebration but we dont condemn those who celebrate...we just try to help them know the truth and leave them to make their own decirion
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by onstelly(f): 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
AyamConfidence:
the Bible has no verse that says we shouldnt celebrate xmas cos it wasnt in existence at that time...Jesus did not celebrate his birthday neither did his disciples...Jesus was not born in December plus December 25 was a day for a Roman pagan festival but was drafted to celebrate Christ to draw followers among the Romans...its not a Christain celebration but we dont condemn those who celebrate...we just try to help them know the truth and leave them to make their own decirion
Nice one but i know all that
Well our ultimate goal is to make heaven at last
Smiles
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by AyamConfidence(m): 9:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
onstelly:
Nice one but i know all that Well our ultimate goal is to make heaven at last Smiles
cheers...so whatsup
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by onstelly(f): 6:04am On Mar 07, 2016
AyamConfidence:
cheers...so whatsup
Am good n u
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by AyamConfidence(m): 8:36am On Mar 07, 2016
onstelly:

Am good n u
i'm okay o....do you realise we have used a whole thread to chat?
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by onstelly(f): 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
AyamConfidence:
i'm okay o....do you realise we have used a whole thread to chat?
Lmao
Yea something like that
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by AyamConfidence(m): 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
onstelly:
Lmao Yea something like that
if mods catch us ehn
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by onstelly(f): 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
AyamConfidence:
if mods catch us ehn
Lol ok
Lemme be going
Cos I have been ban since my six years on Nl
It's we nice talking with u
Hehehe
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by AyamConfidence(m): 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
onstelly:

Lol ok
Lemme be going
Cos I have been ban since my six years on Nl
It's we nice talking with u
Hehehe
six years? I just saw it on your profile and i was like WOW .....and me wey neva stay complete 4 months have been banned twice...you must be very peaceful then
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by onstelly(f): 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
AyamConfidence:
six years? I just saw it on your profile and i was like WOW .....and me wey neva stay complete 4 months have been banned twice...you must be very peaceful then
Lol of cos I am
Mrcock is the one making pple to know me sef
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by AyamConfidence(m): 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
onstelly:

Lol of cos I am
Mrcock is the one making pple to know me sef
i wish i could be quiet like you...i just tend to like play jare...can i send you a Pee Hem
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by onstelly(f): 9:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
AyamConfidence:
i wish i could be quiet like you...i just tend to like play jare...can i send you a Pee Hem

Ok
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by AyamConfidence(m): 9:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
onstelly:
Ok
arigato
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by IkpuMmadu: 11:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
AyamConfidence:
Oh the L=R people huh...i'm from Imo...Orlu to be precise...we the main Ibos but shameful thing is I cant speak fluently... Can you?

Thank lord you are ibo
We are igbos

There is what we call
Igbo bu igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What a Lady Wore out of her House, In other to Attract Rich Boyfriend (Pics / KISSING TIME: I Just Finished Kissing — See It. [PICTURE] / Let Me Tell You What Sex Is Like As A Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.