Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff (12729 Views)

I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff / Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai / PDP: Sheriff, Makarfi Factions Reconcile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by ELVISHOT: 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
[img]http://media.premiumtimesng.com/wp-content/files/2016/02/800x450xAli-Sharreef.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Xd7BJ8pSIC.webp[/img]
The national chairman of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, Ali Sheriff, on Thursday said he would take the party’s campaign to grassroots but vowed not to work with those causing crisis in the party.

Mr. Sheriff stated this when a delegation of the Arewa Social Media Forum led by Yusuf Dingyadi paid him a courtesy visit in Abuja on Thursday.

He said the crisis in the party was man-made and self-inflicted, adding that he would ensure the return of the party to the grassroots to ensure viability ahead of 2019 elections.

“We have the mandate of the party members and leaders to reposition the party and we will not work with anyone who will create crisis or violence in the party, no matter their positions.

“The party has suffered enough for its mistakes, and members and indeed Nigerians are looking forward toward a repositioned PDP,” he said.

He said PDP lost the presidential election to the APC due to injustice and frustration of members by some leaders in the party.

Earlier, Mr. Dingyadi said youths had been neglected for long in the northern part of the country.
(NAN)

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/199034-i-wont-work-behind-crisis-pdp-sheriff.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by madridguy(m): 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
PDP IS BOKO HARAM BOKO HARAM IS PDP.

MODU SHERIFF, THE MAIN FINANCIER OF BOKO HARAM.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
U mean u will not work with any body in PDP cos the parties crises is caused by all of u in the party.

12 Likes

Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
Great

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by DankemzI(m): 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
Don't mind em saboteurs lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by orobs93(m): 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lol
Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by mynd1(f): 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
undecided
Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by doctokwus: 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
Does this sound like the voice of a man that wud spend only 3months as chairman?
The crisis that is currently hitting PDP would be child's play compared to when they wud go for their convention.
Sheriff is playing for either remaining as PDP chairman for the long term or it's presidential flagbearer.Without guarantee of any of these, I see a sheriff that is ready to singlehandedly tear the final remnants of the party apart and see to it's burial.

12 Likes

Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by gabazin080(m): 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
Y d man come b like pig

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by englishmart(m): 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
bro. Your name itself is crisis personified...

4 Likes

Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by Sunnycliff(m): 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
You should have been the bridge builder and not a sentimentalist. Why not use this opportunity to breed unity and oneness. A house divided against itself must fall. Your words don't say well of your leadership skill. Have a Rethink Sheriff

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by NigeriaPresident: 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
Wetin this one dey say now is there any party like PDP? I think I have killed them last year. I don't really know what they are working for thou.

well, I will finish them by 2019

7 Likes

Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
I thought this man was in Guatanamo prison in US. chisos shocked

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
If a leader won't work in tandem with his subordinates, and hardly subscribes to their school of thought, then where is the team? R.I.P, PDP. You needed medevac, but called an airstrike on yourselves instead. There goes your beloved opposition. Up. In. Flames.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by edlion57(m): 7:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
East south and west ....we no the reason the same way.....der is nothing like one nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by Otarkpa: 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
Who cares cool cool
Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by olaolulazio(m): 7:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
This man is handsome. Funny!

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by opalu: 7:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ok
Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by Sijo01(f): 7:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
Boko is a ram.
Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by Flexherbal(m): 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
You can work with whoever you like, but serve well.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by sunnymaja(m): 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
Sherrif was diplomatically hedged out in Apc because of allegations of his romance with boko haram even by pdp. Now that he is pdp chairman, it shows pdp is a wonderful party . Wonderful! Hmmmmmm

5 Likes

Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by flybiz08(m): 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
Good one but we do not need a flawed personality like yours at the helm of affairs.

3 months as discussed. Nothing more!

#diehardPDP

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by klimson: 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
l wonder why people are against this man. His coming on board, if people will allow him is good for PDP. The party needed a man of his experience and neutrality, to organize a convention and elect the party leadership. If they had picked someone from within the party, more crisis and wrangling would have been the order of the day. Let him bring his ideas on board first. I don't know him very well, but l know that people who engineered his coming are not stupid.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by Siberia101: 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
After the convention we will all know the true state of PDP...
As for me PDP is dead already...
We await a new party by Some PDP and Disgruntled members of APC
APDP... QuoteMeAnyWhere

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by Siberia101: 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
klimson:
l wonder why people are against this man. His coming on board, if people will allow him is good for PDP. The party needed a man of his experience and neutrality, to organize a convention and elect the party leadership. If they had picked someone from within the party, more crisis and wrangling would have been the order of the day. Let him bring his ideas on board first. I don't know him very well, but l know that people who engineered his coming are not stupid.

The people who engineered his coming are 150% silly my brother. watch and see
Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by funlord(m): 7:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
grin

Wetin dis north eastern ape dey yarn abeg?
Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by rahman3853(m): 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
SAS aka senator Ali Modu Sheriff, if I hear say u no go dey behind crisis. If that's a truth it means devil is a saint. Guys I know at first hand how this man is an head master of trouble and crisis? Who gave order that Mohammed Yusuf should be executed? Who gave order for his father in law too? You wey be say blood must be shed any day wey u want do campaign. U this man.....if I hear!!!! I just can't imagine pdp making him the chairman. This man is a disaster, guys don't crucify me, just cross ur fingers and let's see the movie.
Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by Sasuwa(f): 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
i tink PDP should not listen to GEJ ex-ministers like FFK and his likes who want sherrrif away, this peeople are responsible for the downfall of PDP because of their staunch support fpr jnathan despite when it is obvious that GEJ is a bad choie for the party, they frustrate and expell all important personalities in PDP and now that we have sherriff to rebuild the PARTY THE SAME PEOPLE WHO WANT IM OUT, THIS SOUTH EASTERNERS AND SOUTH SOUTH DON'T ANY THING POLITICS but always ant to control other people. ali seriff was the game changer in ANPP the biggest opposition party in the north then , HE IS vast in grass root networking and mobilization , he is instrument al to the succesful APC merger and A FINANCIAL MUSCLES. BOKOHARAM LINKAGES? how many people that have cases in court on insurgency are in this apc government, how many of them that have come out openly to suppot HB?

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by Jobabori(m): 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
Barcanistar and all other member of wailers association of Nigeria hear your leader tearing your party assunder once again. SAS will not stop until he bury the remnant of your party. If wailers are truly PiDiPi members, they should support Barcanista to wrestle power from this BH no 1 supporter.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by Jdesilentkiller(m): 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
kaorama:
U mean u will not work with any body in PDP cos the parties crises is caused by all of u in the party.
Guy you spoke my mind, I wont bother commenting again.....God bless us all.
Re: I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff by ndcide(m): 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
Typical Abboki talk. Which crisis is he talking about. That people questioned his emergence?

He better work or get out. I don't do pdp but I do opposition.

Most of my guys are not into pdp but we'll critic the present government for the benefit of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Without Buhari, Nigeria Would Have Packed Up By Now — Segun Oni / North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs / Nuhu Abok Impeached As Plateau Speaker, Assembly Names Sanda As New Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.