Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Rompers On – Buy Cheaper On JIJI - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Rompers On – Buy Cheaper On JIJI (531 Views)

I Think I Have Been Scammed On Jiji. What Do I Do / Who Has Been Defrauded On Jiji? / Buying Of Phones ( Iphones ) On Jiji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rompers On – Buy Cheaper On JIJI by dtermined(m): 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
Rompers are an item of clothing, which reminds a combination of shorts and a shirt. It is a basic model, and variations can be quite different: they can include jumpers, one-piece bathing suits, overalls, and clubwear fashions. Originally rompers were traditional piece of clothes for little kids, but since 2006 entered women’s wardrobes. Several designers devoted entire collections to rompers.

One of the places you can buy nice clothes at affordable prices is Free classifieds in Nigeria — buy and sell to real people. Here you can find rompers of different styles, designs, colors and by different manufacturers. The biggest Nigerian classifieds knows absolutely everything about shopping. Besides diverse collections of everyday clothing and fashionable items, there are also things for home and garden, kids, pets, hobbies, art, sports and a lot more.

Continue reading more: http://www.infogistz.com/2016/02/sponsored-post-rompers-on-jijing-buy.html

(1) (Reply)

How Much Should I Budget To Swap My Lumia 820 With Lumia 730. (UK Used) / I Need Someone Who Will Supply Second Hand Phones For Me. / How Much Will A Screen Of Sony Xperia Z1 Cost Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.