Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,396 members, 7,781,135 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:34 AM

She Wants To Retrieve A Gift She Gave Out Seven Years Ago. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / She Wants To Retrieve A Gift She Gave Out Seven Years Ago. (635 Views)

ABSU Graduate Helps Carpenter Who Helped Him In School 20 Years Ago (Photos) / Snake Killed In Ago Palace Canal (Photos) / Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Retrieve A Gift She Gave Out Seven Years Ago. by jhydebaba(m): 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
This is a true story that is happening now. I want Nairalanders' candid opinion on how to resolve this.

Mrs A and Mrs B were friends, old time friends. About seven years ago, Mrs A gave Mrs B a used freezer to boost her business. Mrs B thanked Mrs A and used the freezer for some time before the freezer started having issues. Mrs B spent money to repair the freezer twice and got fed up when the repairer said she still need to cough out some money.

Few years ago, Mrs B gave her friend Mrs C the freezer. Mrs B forgot everything about the freezer and moved on with her business. Mrs B has since bought other freezers and moved on with her life.

Fast forward to today, Mrs A made a sudden appearance at Mrs B's shop demanding the freezer she gave out as gift seven years ago.
Mrs B explained to her that the freezer became faulty and she has given it out to a friend too.

Mrs A said "how can Mrs B give the freezer out that she never gave her the freezer in the first place"

Mrs B was surprised by this statement and decided to call Mrs C to return the freezer.

Mrs C however said she sold the freezer to one 'Aboki' for Two thousand naira when she could not keep up with repairing the freezer.

Mrs A flared up and made trouble with her old time friend. She threatened to be back and swore that if she didn't see her freezer there would be war.

Mrs A needs advice on the steps to take as the freezer cannot be recovered.
Re: She Wants To Retrieve A Gift She Gave Out Seven Years Ago. by Donpizzle(m): 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
Mrs A brain is as cheap as the price Mrs C sold the freezer. Hw on earth does she expect to get the freezer back after SEVEN YEARS. I suspect OP is Mrs A brother.
Re: She Wants To Retrieve A Gift She Gave Out Seven Years Ago. by jhydebaba(m): 10:23am On Feb 26, 2016
Donpizzle:
Mrs A brain is as cheap as the price Mrs C sold the freezer. Hw on earth does she expect to get the freezer back after SEVEN YEARS. I suspect OP is Mrs A brother.

not my sister, but a close friend.
Re: She Wants To Retrieve A Gift She Gave Out Seven Years Ago. by dayleke: 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
That is ridiculous.
Even if the freezer has a lifetime warranty.
A child born 7 yrs ago is already in Elementary school ke...

(1) (Reply)

. / Tragic!!! Not All Coffins Carries Corpse In Nigeria "Some Are Used To Carry Inst / Help My Zenith Account Was Blocked For No Reason.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.