Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Physically Challenged Persons Pay A Solidarity Visit To Iboroakam's Residence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Physically Challenged Persons Pay A Solidarity Visit To Iboroakam's Residence (653 Views)

Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social / Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / Breaking News: Afenifere Youth Leader Paid A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Physically Challenged Persons Pay A Solidarity Visit To Iboroakam's Residence by viviangist2: 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
A cross section of Physically Challenged Persons of Ibesikpo Asutan extraction defied the odds of living with disability and mobilized themselves to pay a solidarity visit to the Royalgate House, residence of the immediate past Honorable Speaker of the Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. (Elder) Aniekan Uko.
The Physically Challenged Persons were ably led by Mr. Ime Benson who is the Personal Assistant on Physically Challenged Persons to the immediate past Speaker of the Akwa Ibom House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Aniekan Uko.
They were all beamed with smiles and excitement when Rt. Hon. Aniekan Uko came out to receive them and ushered them to sit comfortably and have a sense of belonging.
In their separate speeches, the Physically Challenged Persons spoke in glowing terms of the visible Harvest of Effective Representation from the Lawmaker. They specifically made mention of the goodwill of Rt. Hon. Aniekan Uko in appointing one of them as his Personal Assistant, which inversely was a rallying point to all the Physically Challenged Persons in the area.
They went further to acknowledge his magnanimity of doling out wheel chairs, Hair dressing Equipments, crutches , financial largess etc. and they specifically appreciated the wife of the lawmaker, Evangelist (Mrs.) Ememobong Aniekan Uko for personally including one them of them, who is a trained hairdresser in her empowerment scheme, by giving her a complete set of a Hair dryer and its equipments.
They also made an appeal to the lawmaker to continually extend his goodwill to those of them without wheelchairs, crutches, financial largess etc.. They were all 'armed' with their Permanent Voters Card(PVC) and they flaunted it with the vow of casting their individual votes to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
In his response, the emotionally ladened Rt. Hon. Aniekan Uko was surprised by the show of love from the Physically Challenged Persons who took the pains of mobilizing themselves to pay a visit to him. "I thank the Almighty God for keeping all of us alive....I charge you all, in every situation, give thanks to God", he said.
He promised that, those Physically Challenged Persons who 'crawled' into his compound will be blessed with the gift of wheelchairs. And also assured them that his greater service is for humanity and fellow feeling.
He urged them to continually support the government of Governor Udom Emmanuel and PDP. And advised them to go out to their polling unit on March 12th, 2016 to vote for PDP in the forth coming State Constituency rerun in the area.

Report By http://www.viviangist.com/physically-challenged-persons-pay-a-solidarity-visit-to-iboroakams-residence

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Physically Challenged Persons Pay A Solidarity Visit To Iboroakam's Residence by viviangist2: 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2016

Re: Physically Challenged Persons Pay A Solidarity Visit To Iboroakam's Residence by mynd1(f): 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
Good.
Re: Physically Challenged Persons Pay A Solidarity Visit To Iboroakam's Residence by Topestbilly(m): 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
mynd1:
Good.

I just dedicated all d likes I got/getin from a thread to you now kiss
Re: Physically Challenged Persons Pay A Solidarity Visit To Iboroakam's Residence by mynd1(f): 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
Topestbilly:

Hey! kiss
Re: Physically Challenged Persons Pay A Solidarity Visit To Iboroakam's Residence by Topestbilly(m): 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
Re: Physically Challenged Persons Pay A Solidarity Visit To Iboroakam's Residence by Tunami(m): 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
Topestbilly:

na gal u make u join nairaland?
Re: Physically Challenged Persons Pay A Solidarity Visit To Iboroakam's Residence by Tunami(m): 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
Topestbilly:

na girl make u join nairaland?
Re: Physically Challenged Persons Pay A Solidarity Visit To Iboroakam's Residence by Topestbilly(m): 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
Tunami:
na girl make u join nairaland?

See jamb question.

No ooo... na woman.

Mtcheeew angry

(1) (Reply)

Did Nigeria Fare Better Under The "Corrupt Administration?" / Nigerian Students Youth Corpers Discount Card Endorsed By Senator Binta Garba / Man Burnt Alive By Thugs In Rivers State (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.