Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

How Do I Installe A Printer On A Laptop Without The Printer Cd? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Installe A Printer On A Laptop Without The Printer Cd? (1135 Views)

6 Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop In Nigeria / I Want To Buy A Printer / How Do I Connect One Printer To Different Computers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Installe A Printer On A Laptop Without The Printer Cd? by ricsman(m): 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
HELP IF YOU KNOW HOW ITS DONE.
THE PRINTER IS THIS 3 IN 1 STUFFS.
1515 MODEL.

THANKS IN ANTICIPATION.
Re: How Do I Installe A Printer On A Laptop Without The Printer Cd? by ricsman(m): 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
lalasticlala help
Re: How Do I Installe A Printer On A Laptop Without The Printer Cd? by bigtt76(f): 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
In this time and age, the Internet comes handy and Google remains s your best friend. With these two there's nothing you need you can't find grin
Re: How Do I Installe A Printer On A Laptop Without The Printer Cd? by chachazzy(m): 10:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
Most 3 in 1 devices come with an inbuilt software for your laptop, so it depends on the kinda laptop you are using. But since its a 3 in 1 device, probably an HP, follow the steps below.

Connect the device to your laptop

Go to the document you want to print

Cntr + p

Go to printer and select HP deskjet 1510 series

Now click on the print button (ie after setting d number of copies, all pages etc)

Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: How Do I Installe A Printer On A Laptop Without The Printer Cd? by khalhokage(m): 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
Search for and download its driver.
Re: How Do I Installe A Printer On A Laptop Without The Printer Cd? by Snwokenk: 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
ricsman:
1515 MODEL.

THANKS IN ANTICIPATION.

Just search for the drivers on google.

For example type in "1515 printer drivers"

1 Like

Re: How Do I Installe A Printer On A Laptop Without The Printer Cd? by bidexpaul(m): 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2016
downpoad and copy the printer softcopy set up on a flash drive and install it on your computer.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Installe A Printer On A Laptop Without The Printer Cd? by ricsman(m): 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
thanks all. it worked perfectly.
Re: How Do I Installe A Printer On A Laptop Without The Printer Cd? by pendusky(m): 6:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
ricsman:
1515 MODEL.

THANKS IN ANTICIPATION.

Now adays you dont need printer CD, if the printer is USB plugged then its Plug and Play. It will automatically installed itself.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Deal And Super Neat HP Elite Book 8460p Corei5 4gig 320hdd 1gig Nvidia / How To Get The Latest Windows 10 Anniversary Update Now / How Do Ssds Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.