Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Why Is Life So Unfair To The Good And Friendly To The Bad? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is Life So Unfair To The Good And Friendly To The Bad? (2254 Views)

What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? / Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop / Help! Why Is Life So Unfair To Me?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Life So Unfair To The Good And Friendly To The Bad? by intrepidJ: 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
I will not waste you peoples time by writing a ton of dramatic stories. Ill cut to the chase. My name is Yinka, I reside in Surulere Lagos

I am suffering from the following (ONLY ME)

I suffered incomprehensible emotional and phsyical abuse by my dad growing up. For a child this creates lack of confidence and fear, i mean real stark fear. For that reason being bullied in school was a way of life. It led to BPD

Borderline Personality Disorder.

Tourette Syndrome.

over sensitivity.

Lack of family support as a result of being seen as a write off, an embarrassment.

After tumultuous years of suffering i against all expectations made it in life and for the first time i had the respect i deserve, with respect comes confidence. Just when i was starting to experience and enjoy life to the fullest i have recently been struck by the following :

Extreme bad breath. (very extreme).
PATM Syndrom.
Spiritual attack.

As a result i dont have friends anymore. My girlfriend, gone. Friends , gone. Family support, never existed. I went to my friends place to pass the night. I woke up seeing 4 beautiful curvy girls in the house, all eating, drinking and having fun, while i was practically locked in my room so i do not embarrass them with my bad breath.

What kind of stupid and unjust world is this? I have never killed anybody, I do not worship idols, i am benevolent to a fault, despite my traumatic upbringing i do not hold grudges against anybody, i support and help those that have hurt me in this past. Yet i have to live my life in constant everyday psychological pain. Meanwhile there are robbers, murderers, criminals, ritualsts, idol worshipers out there yet they seem to live a normal life? What have i done to be subjected to life like this? I sick and tired of having to struggle day to day just to keep a mental balance, not to mention trying to make a living in between. I hate this world, I hate our stupid world were criminals and evil doers are idolied and live a normal life while the good guys end up having to suffer. There is something wrong with this world/ The embarrassment one faces makes me want to lock myself inside my room and throw away the keys, but even that is too late. I was kicked out by my Landlord 2 days ago.

I hate having to live like this. I am not greedy, all i want is to live a normal life like everybody, when is this torment and struggle going to end? When will the good guys once again b the happy and fulfilled ones?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To The Good And Friendly To The Bad? by LordAdam: 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
@Yinka, stop bitching about your life. Take control of your life and never stop trying until your last breath.

Happen to life. Never let life happen to you, you'd never like what it'll do to you!

PS: Mynd44, Mynd44, Mynd44, how many times I call you so? Hmmm! You know say you don shyt for church ba?

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To The Good And Friendly To The Bad? by intrepidJ: 10:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
LordAdam:
@Yinka, stop bitching about your life. Take control of your life and never stop trying until your last breath.

Happen to life. Never let life happen to you, you'd never like what it'll do to you!

PS: Mynd44, Mynd44, Mynd44, how many times I call you so? Hmmm! You know say you don shyt for church ba?

-Lord

Whats Mynd44? you sure you okay? I am not letting life get to me, i do not wallow in self pity. If you read my posts you will see i am angry, not depressed. Angry. Angry at this twisted world were the bad and evil basically live a happy life while the good always have to deal with one thing or another. What kind stuupid world is this?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To The Good And Friendly To The Bad? by Bugatie(m): 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
intrepidJ:
I will not waste you peoples time by writing a ton of dramatic stories. Ill cut to the chase. My name is Yinka, I reside in Surulere Lagos

I suffered incomprehensible emotional and phsyical abuse by my dad growing up. For a child this creates lack of confidence and fear, i mean real stark fear. For that reason being bullied in school was a way of life. It led to BPD

Tourette Syndrome.

over sensitivity.

Lack of family support as a result of being seen as a write off, an embarrassment.

After tumultuous years of suffering i against all expectations made it in life and for the first time i had the respect i deserve, with respect comes confidence. Just when i was starting to experience and enjoy life to the fullest i have recently been struck by the following :

PATM Syndrom.
Spiritual attack.

As a result i dont have friends anymore. My girlfriend, gone. Friends , gone. Family support, never existed. I went to my friends place to pass the night. I woke up seeing 4 beautiful curvy girls in the house, all eating, drinking and having fun, while i was practically locked in my room so i do not embarrass them with my bad breath.

What kind of stupid and unjust world is this? I have never killed anybody, I do not worship idols, i am benevolent to a fault, despite my traumatic upbringing i do not hold grudges against anybody, i support and help those that have hurt me in this past. Yet i have to live my life in constant everyday psychological pain. Meanwhile there are robbers, murderers, criminals, ritualsts, idol worshipers out there yet they seem to live a normal life? What have i done to be subjected to life like this? I sick and tired of having to struggle day to day just to keep a mental balance, not to mention trying to make a living in between. I hate this world, I hate our stupid world were criminals and evil doers are idolied and live a normal life while the good guys end up having to suffer. There is something wrong with this world/ The embarrassment one faces makes me want to lock myself inside my room and throw away the keys, but even that is too late. I was kicked out by my Landlord 2 days ago.

I hate having to live like this. I am not greedy, all i want is to live a normal life like everybody, when is this torment and struggle going to end? When will the good guys once again b the happy and fulfilled ones?

Make a decision to get your best out of life bros. Fortunes will smile on you no doubt.

Like the poster above said, take ownership of your life and let go of past experiences.

Am happy you're not depressed but angry, that's enough to spur you to action.

All the best.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To The Good And Friendly To The Bad? by intrepidJ: 10:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
Stupid bleeped up world we call home. If this planet is not twisted the innocent will not be the ones to suffer. Look at Syria, it is the innocent women and children who suffer for a war they did not ask for. Our world is bleeped. Those who disagrees needs to have their head examined
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To The Good And Friendly To The Bad? by intrepidJ: 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
..... Stupid useless world.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To The Good And Friendly To The Bad? by LordAdam: 10:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
intrepidJ:

Whats Mynd44? you sure you okay? I am not letting life get to me, i do not wallow in self pity. If you read my posts you will see i am angry, not depressed. Angry. Angry at this twisted world were the bad and evil basically live a happy life while the good always have to deal with one thing or another. What kind stuupid world is this?

I'm okay. Mynd44 is the moderator of the Politics section. The guy dey make me para.

To your reply. Anger and depression have the same effect, one is just louder than the other.

If you don't sulk it up, and keep a level head the anger will eat you up.

I'm no psychologist and I can't ask you to live your life the way I do (I'm no model). What I can only tell you is that getting angry at life is a fu**ed up thing to do. The b*tch doesn't care. You are one of 7 billion people it's screwing everyday.

If you let yourself stay down, it's all on you.

-Lord
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To The Good And Friendly To The Bad? by intrepidJ: 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
Bugatie:

Make a decision to get your best out of life bros. Fortunes will smile on you no doubt.

Like the poster above said, take ownership of your life and let go of past experiences.

Am happy you're not depressed but angry, that's enough to spur you to action.

All the best.

I am not the owner of my life God is. I do not hold on to past experiences, rather i bless those who hurt me. I am swift to forgive. What does not deserve is the way the world works. What kind of world protects the evil does yet allow the good guys go through a hell of an experience..is that normal to you? Do you have any idea what having just ONE of those conditions will do to you? especially in 3rd world shit hole called Nigeria where mental heath and its understanding is non existent... it is bad enough having one,.. i have FIVE. FIVE. I am tired, i dont give a Bleep anymore. If this is how life wants it, it can as well take my middle finger. Bleep this world.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To The Good And Friendly To The Bad? by intrepidJ: 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
LordAdam:

I'm okay. Mynd44 is the moderator of the Politics section. The guy dey make me para.

To your reply. Anger and depression have the same effect, one is just louder than the other.

If you don't sulk it up, and keep a level head the anger will eat you up.

I'm no psychologist and I can't ask you to live your life the way I do (I'm no model). What I can only tell you is that getting angry at life is a fu**ed up thing to do. The b*tch doesn't care. You are one of 7 billion people it's screwing everyday.

If you let yourself stay down, it's all on you.

-Lord

Go back and deliver this message to life : Bleep you
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To The Good And Friendly To The Bad? by Cholls(m): 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
my brother listen my mentor will say....

Tomorrow. Tomorrow can be feared, or desired. Tomorrow could be anything. Tomorrow could be nothing. This unpredictability of tomorrow is why we must live in the present. You could die today. You could die tomorrow. Wasting your time thinking about tomorrow is a terrible idea. Fearing tomorrow is just as bad as wanting tomorrow. Whatever tomorrow has in store for you will happen. Tomorrow will come soon enough. In fact, tomorrow will come too soon. Screw tomorrow. Live for today. Tomorrow will come whether you like it or not, so stop worrying about it. It’s pointless. Living for tomorrow is a veil that can blind anyone; be strong, don’t be blinded by it.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To The Good And Friendly To The Bad? by LordAdam: 11:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
intrepidJ:

Alright, you're going overboard now. Take a chill pill.

-Lord
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To The Good And Friendly To The Bad? by Bugatie(m): 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
intrepidJ:

This is serious
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To The Good And Friendly To The Bad? by GworoChewinMaga: 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
intrepidJ:

Tourette Syndrome.

over sensitivity.

PATM Syndrom.
Spiritual attack.

When are you going to transit to a woman?
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To The Good And Friendly To The Bad? by intrepidJ: 11:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
Bugatie:

This is serious

Hey, if life has decided na me sin pass so i have to be punished no wahala.I have no control over that.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To The Good And Friendly To The Bad? by intrepidJ: 11:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

When are you going to transit to a woman?

After you transit yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To The Good And Friendly To The Bad? by GworoChewinMaga: 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
intrepidJ:

Hey, if life has decided na me sin pass so i have to be punished no wahala.I have no control over that.

See your life....

Why are you playing the victim?

Fix your life

Only you can
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To The Good And Friendly To The Bad? by intrepidJ: 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

See your life....

Why are you playing the victim?

Fix your life

Only you can

Do you know why people like you are losers? because in your comments i can see you are mentally weak. Have you experienced personality disorders or Touretts syndrom before? Someone like you would have jumped off the cliff long ago. I have dealt with 5 of the most severe disorders since the age of 10. Do you know what that means? The fact i am able to manage it this long in a society that is clueless about mental health issues shows i am probably a better and far stronger person that you are. What have you achieved in life?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To The Good And Friendly To The Bad? by intrepidJ: 11:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
kaakulator3:
[s][/s]

The people chasing you are active 24 hours. Bro, you need serious help grin grin I swear to God

Your case is severe lol.

Yah, but look at me. I am standing. Do no mistake anger for self pity. But hey, i did not ask for this, so dont put a mocking spin on it, lest you find yourself in a similar situation.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To The Good And Friendly To The Bad? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To The Good And Friendly To The Bad? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair To The Good And Friendly To The Bad? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
intrepidJ:

Yah, but look at me. I am standing. Do no mistake anger for self pity. But hey, i did not ask for this, so dont put a mocking spin on it, lest you find yourself in a similar situation.

I guess I made a serious mistake contributing.Please clear your post

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Ethiopian Daughter Had Sex With Father To Stop Him From Marrying Fiancée / Nicki Minaj, Cardi B & Bianca Bonnie – Plain Jane (remix) / Would You Like An Animation? Come Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.