Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

How Do I Remove Raila Odinga Virus - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Remove Raila Odinga Virus (3453 Views)

Raila Odinga Anti-virus / House Beware Of Raila Odinga Virus / Raila Odinga.gif (a Virus?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Remove Raila Odinga Virus by sheuzee: 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2009
hello house,pls hv got a big problem,hw do i remove raila odinga virus from my computers,i hv a small cafe of about 6 computers,pls urgent response is needed,tank u
Re: How Do I Remove Raila Odinga Virus by boycutt: 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2009
Re: How Do I Remove Raila Odinga Virus by sulakishop(m): 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2009
Use google to download malwarebyte antimalware (mbam)software. It will remove it.
Re: How Do I Remove Raila Odinga Virus by sheuzee: 10:21am On Jul 14, 2009
@ boycutt.tanks bt i tried locatn d word folder in sys 32 bt culdn.pls hw do i knw d name of d folder nd hw 2 trace it.tanks alot
Re: How Do I Remove Raila Odinga Virus by alobayes: 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2009
My friend the best thin to do is get the system formated by fdisk and reload new Applications software and other cafe software you use at the end make sure you load deepfreeze so that you will free from virus.

Alobayes
Re: How Do I Remove Raila Odinga Virus by eliteweb(m): 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2009
Just install AVG ANTI VIRUS & your problem is solved. No need to format your system.
Re: How Do I Remove Raila Odinga Virus by macdon28: 10:03am On Jul 16, 2009
Ralia Odinga is one stuborn Virus ooooooooo. but, huh? This is a virus that duplicates all documents and open in jpeg format. it destablilzes works but, to remove it permanently without re-formatting your HDD, Just
1. Delete all duplicated documents i.e fake copy of the original doc, you would know some how sha
2. Goto to ur task manager-processes-Find a certain word file that is running and end task-if u mistakingly delete system files, just restart ur system and continue again
3. the word file is always like this word.exe/sis.exe depending on , just try to find the doc first either in my document/desktop then compare it with the processes in task manager. Also end the ralia odinga  too cos if u dont end it there, it will keep coming back
4.after ending the task, delete the main doc and the ralia odinga,empty ur recycle bin immed8ly, then restat

I just hope that works for u oooooooooooo. pls, be a little technical doing that.
Re: How Do I Remove Raila Odinga Virus by ncpat(m): 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2009
go to avast website and download the free edition of avast, install and scan, raila odinga will go, i experience it too but you have to download the latest avast anti-virus not the one they are selling in computer villiage
Re: How Do I Remove Raila Odinga Virus by Omoosedabi: 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2009
formating is not an option. Raila odinga is not as stubborn yaal-hasan. so a simple way to cast and bind the stubborn virus is by opening a new user account and deleting the former account. but remember to keep the files. then the virus is gone. its simple its what i do everyday.
Re: How Do I Remove Raila Odinga Virus by routik(m): 12:11am On Jul 18, 2009
hello house,pls hv got a big problem,hw do i remove raila odinga virus from my computers,i hv a small cafe of about 6 computers,pls urgent response is needed,tank u

follow the link above @ boycutt , then report back here for proper measure on how you can manage your cafe systems.
Re: How Do I Remove Raila Odinga Virus by yk4u(m): 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2009
what u need to do is get the latest Avast 9.0 if u like you can download if you like get it X were install it, the system will reboot,. allowed the system to scan it will take several minute to complete the scanning, after the scanning your problems have solve, i have been doing it more than 10 time on different computer and it work, you can try it
Re: How Do I Remove Raila Odinga Virus by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2009
So you too are a victim of that stubborn virus?
Try this;
- Look for a 'Word' document.
- Right-click on task bar.
- Launch Task Manager.
- Click on 'Processes' tab.
- Select the file, then click on 'End process'.
- Close Task Manager.
- Delete it from C:/windows/system32/drivers

Good Luck.
Re: How Do I Remove Raila Odinga Virus by Betacomms: 3:03pm On Dec 15, 2009
if u know u want u want to get that virus off all ur systems and enjoy ur business then call OMAKAY on 07061384520.
i have the very solution for u and its free
Re: How Do I Remove Raila Odinga Virus by simba4us: 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2009
The easiest step is,
Go through the start menu, to your accesories, and click on system restore.
you should pray that a restore point was created when the system was last formated. That would clear that virus
Re: How Do I Remove Raila Odinga Virus by olanabbey(m): 11:07am On Dec 20, 2009
I just did it now.
I hope it does not come back o
You are too much in NL
Kudos

(1) (Reply)

Crashed Hard Disk O, Pls Help / My Laptop Adapter Not Charging / Unable to Activate Microsoft Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.