Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! (47700 Views)

Gernot Rohr Wants To Continue As Super Eagles Coach / Sunday Oliseh Resigns As Fortuna Sittard's Chief Coach / Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by MrBendel(m): 7:30am On Feb 26, 2016
MAYOWAAK:
OLISEH'S RESIGNATION LETTER

Dear General Secretary of NFF,

Object: Letter of Resignation.

Due to incessant Violations of our signed agreement (Contract) I am hereby informing you of my decision to terminate our working collaboration signed in July 2015

The most important objective is for the Super Eagles Of Nigeria to qualify to the next AFCON and the World Cup 2018.

Since so little help is being rendered me in getting the players to give their best and very vital conditions and advantages to the team play are also being sacrificed coupled with non redress of the aforementioned despite my several e mails and others, seeking your aid to effectively carry out my duties were ignored.

These unconducive working conditions that my coaching crew and myself have to live with, your contractual violations and the interest of the nation necessitates that I tender my resignation and recourse to the termination of our working agreement.

Many thanks for the opportunity to serve my fatherland.

Sunday Oliseh

Chief Coach Super Eagles of Nigeria

The problem Nigerians have is that there are too many ogas and too little followers. The NFF is stillmtreating football matters like a family business where they want to control everything yet they do not even provide the resources to even be in control. The head coach of a national team is the head coach and should be given the independence and resources to work. Simple. Head coach should be respected for his position and not treated like a kid. He head coach should be assessed by his performance and not by personal sentiments. We are still having issues that we have 20 -30 years ago where NFF keeps meddling with the coach's responsibilities, still breach contracts and still owing money. It is because the same old hags with old ideas and old bad habits and behavior are the ones running the NFF. Oliver might not be perfect, might be arrogant or whatever you call him but that is his nature, we knew this from his super eagles days so we shouldn't have expected otherwise but NFF breach of contract....an...this should not be acceptable from NIgerians anymore.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by fF01(m): 7:30am On Feb 26, 2016
truth be told, wit or without Oliseh we no fit qualify for Afcon. aw we wan take beat egypt wit dis our legbere squad without motivation! we neva hala!!
Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by makabulchi(m): 7:30am On Feb 26, 2016
Kazrem:

If there is anything like square zero that is what we are back to. They frustrated the guy.
Unpaid wages....that's bad

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by monexx(m): 7:32am On Feb 26, 2016
The man knows his right, i wish all the best

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by timota(m): 7:32am On Feb 26, 2016
I respect Oliseh for that resignation,the first african man to resign

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by Jabioro: 7:33am On Feb 26, 2016
No problem, he can now start his coaching and anger management at Ejigbo FC at iyana Ejigbo along ikotun Isolo way ..next !

2 Likes

Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by TheAlchemist: 7:33am On Feb 26, 2016
Resign,... i thought the average Nigerian will never resign a job.

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by ngmgeek(m): 7:33am On Feb 26, 2016
Good news. Sunday Oliseh should not have been given the opportunity to coach our national team.
Those you appointed him in the first place should be disciplined as well. Hope we learn our lessons. lipsrsealed
Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by olatade(m): 7:34am On Feb 26, 2016
Oliseh appointment was the greatest mistake of our time by NFF,oliseh knows that he can't qualify Nigeria for nations cup talk less of beating Egypt,return keshi now or bring back siasia or better still Amunike

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by Lionofdjungle: 7:34am On Feb 26, 2016
I know that Stephen Keshi will be happy when he hears about the resignation; he will be laughing at NFF and Olishe. May God not allow our enemies to laugh at us.

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 26, 2016
Not unexpected. Throughout his public playing life he had always exhibited a lack of capability for teaming, taking instructions and a disciplined footballing lifestyle. Such fellows never make good coaches. Never!

2 Likes

Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by austinoeze(m): 7:35am On Feb 26, 2016
like seriously i support this man. people keep throwing faults at him as if he is the Messiah of football.
Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by Misterdhee1(m): 7:35am On Feb 26, 2016
Who is next? Okocha, Kanu,... Employ competent Hands, dem no go hear.. Crappy Team.

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by martineverest(m): 7:36am On Feb 26, 2016
Scared of Egypt?.... He just came to refresh his account after being broke. He has achieved his goal

2 Likes

Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by Spanner4(m): 7:36am On Feb 26, 2016
grin cheesy
Mukina2 where u dey, am dancing SEKEM
Coaching Eagles is not for Boys but For Real Men
Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by innocent1(m): 7:37am On Feb 26, 2016
Leadership is not by speaking big big English, is my wisdom. He got me wondering the kind of leader he is the day he came ranting on UTube. That alone show the kind of leader he is made of. Now the second one that will end his career as a coach in an eairly stage. I feel for him!

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by hucienda: 7:38am On Feb 26, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
ROTFL.

Just like Baba Bubu, it is easy throwing criticism when you're outside. All it takes is to wear the shoes,then you'll know its not beans.

It takes more than pride and Sturbborness (sic) to coach the super eagles. Heck it takes more than that to be a leader!

Make e remain for Belgium. I only wonder who the next Clown NFF will select will come from.

Madame you no dey vex o... take it easy.. lol.

I salute.
Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by judedwriter(m): 7:39am On Feb 26, 2016
Soldier go, soldier come, barrack remain grin

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by theDEVILisHERE: 7:40am On Feb 26, 2016
banmee:

You are just too s.tupid for words.

Your submissions are basically useless and inconsequential

Simply put
Your opinions are worthless

So save yourself the stress
Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by aristosoft(m): 7:40am On Feb 26, 2016
I may not like Oliseh and his ego but I like a coach that wont take rubbish from NFF. Keshi was allegedly sacked because he was lobbying for another job. You dey owe coach, yet you don dey negotiate with another coach.

I hope they wont come and recycle Amodu, Eguavoen, Amokachi or any of those former coaches. Foreign or Local, I just want fresh thinking for the super eagles.

2 Likes

Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by mexdon(m): 7:41am On Feb 26, 2016
Let him go
Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by banmee(m): 7:42am On Feb 26, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

Your submissions are basically useless and inconsequential

Simply put
Your opinions are worthless

So save yourself the stress

So is your initial post. wink

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by coalcoal1(m): 7:42am On Feb 26, 2016
na who the resignation help?
Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by alany02(m): 7:42am On Feb 26, 2016
u for wait make we sack u idiot
Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by 9jatatafo(m): 7:43am On Feb 26, 2016
Sundry Oliseh accused some journalists of soliciting for bribe from him, the NUJ asked him to name the journalists he couldn't do so. What a shame. Useless African Guardiola
Re: Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! by austinoeze(m): 7:43am On Feb 26, 2016
fF01:
truth be told, wit or without Oliseh we no fit qualify for Afcon.
aw we wan take beat egypt wit dis our legbere squad without motivation!
we neva hala!!
u nailed it. d way some Nigerians see it is different. believe me even if it's baba Buhari himself that'll coach them...we r sure to lose those matches. haba 9ja, lets accept the fact, football is a win or lose game and most times the superior team wins the game. i think NFF should really work on those reasons he gave if we want to move forward 'footballically'

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Outfit Nigerian Team Was To Wear For The RIO Olympics Opening Ceremony / Stephen Keshi’s Daughter Weds Today (photos) / UCL: Gianluigi Buffon Mocked After Manchester United Goal Error (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.