Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Ikpeazu To Save The Life Of Paul Arisa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu To Save The Life Of Paul Arisa (18980 Views)

Bring Seized Substandard Tyres To Aba Instead Of Burning Them - Dr Ikpeazu To FG / Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor / Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikpeazu To Save The Life Of Paul Arisa by Ponponkon: 5:13am On Feb 26, 2016
ONURU UBE NWANNE AGBALA OSO
#‎GovernorIkpeazuHumaneness‬
#‎SavePaulArisa‬
Touched by the 'SAVE PAUL ARISA' social media campaign launched by many Nigerians including Linda Ikeji(Nairalanders) and many others, the humane nature and generosity of our Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu, which knows no bounds, played out again yesterday when he responded to the social media campaign by sending Dr. Mike Eninnaya (Medical Consultant) and Ubani Newman Ubani his SSA on New Media to visit Paul Arisa who has been hospitalized over a serious disease for sometime now.
Paul Arisa, who is an orphan with no direct blood brother or sister was diagnosed as having a kind cancer with other abdominal anomalies.
Abia State Governor, ably represented by Dr. Mike Eninnaya (Medical Consultant) and Ubani Newman Ubani his SSA on New Media, requested for every information about his sickness in order to figure out how to arrange for his treatment and upkeep until he recuperates fully.
Our Governor joined other hands that has already contributed, in one way or the other, to replicate what the Biblical Good Samaritan did.
Discussion on this issue is ongoing, stay connected with us for more updates as we all join hands with Gov. Ikpeazu in saving the life of this promising young man.
GLORY BE TO GOD ALONE!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu To Save The Life Of Paul Arisa by Ponponkon: 5:22am On Feb 26, 2016
Bro lalasticlala the text below is how a Nairalander got me informed about the guy's illiness. Please duly inform him that Dr Okezie is not one to play polictics with the life of any Abian

lue Print.(photos) by Kc3000: 3:48am On Feb 24
ponponkon Nwoko ike, I came across something on Linda Ikeji's blog that I wanted to draw your attention to. There's a young man by the name of Paul Arisa who is suffering from Hodgkin's lymphoma, which has not responded to chemotherapy. The tumor has completely taken over his neck region and deformed his face(from the posted before and after pictures).

I believe he's an indigene of Abia state(an ABSU graduate, currently residing in Aba) and he's desperately in need of about 2 million naira to pursue radiation therapy. I don't know the dude from Adam, I just came across the story and felt someone must have exerted a lot of effort to get Linda Ikeji to feature his story, due to the desperation of the situation. I know our amiable governor has no obligation to intervene on such personal matters, but I think it would be a nice gesture if he steps in to assist the young fellow. These are the little things, I believe, that help people realize there's a government in place that truly cares for them. Biko, ta anyi gbatara onye na oso enyem aka.

Of course, I expect the information posted to be verified before soliciting the governor for any assistance...I would have taken it upon myself to verify the information if I was in the country(a tumor of that size cannot be missed). Here's the link for the story on LIB, which also has some contact information attached at the bottom:

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/02/paul-arisa-needs-our-help.html#more

NB: I'm so sorry to burden you with this, just had to take the chance for the young man's sake.

4 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu To Save The Life Of Paul Arisa by Flexherbal(m): 5:24am On Feb 26, 2016
No matter who you are. Givers never lack!

4 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu To Save The Life Of Paul Arisa by Raphael81(m): 5:40am On Feb 26, 2016
Now, this is real religion, the governor's act is in pari materia with the sacrosant teachings of the Holy Gospel, God heals the young man and keep the Governor safe for Abians. Amen

9 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu To Save The Life Of Paul Arisa by BaddieKay(f): 5:41am On Feb 26, 2016
I pray for his Quick recovery

8 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu To Save The Life Of Paul Arisa by Bugatie(m): 5:46am On Feb 26, 2016
BaddieKay:
I pray for his Quick recovery

Amen, same here

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu To Save The Life Of Paul Arisa by Ponponkon: 5:49am On Feb 26, 2016
Raphael81:
Now, this is real religion, the governor's act is in pari materia with the sacrosant teachings of the Holy Gospel, God heals the young man and keep the Governor safe for Abians. Amen
Amen

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu To Save The Life Of Paul Arisa by Raphael81(m): 6:01am On Feb 26, 2016
Ponponkon:
Amen
it gives me joy anytime i think of ur people bro

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu To Save The Life Of Paul Arisa by whirlwind7(m): 6:20am On Feb 26, 2016
Someone mentioned the story to me few days ago. Also referred to LIB carrying the story. That donations were being solicited for.
At first, I was skeptical. Then I said, if Linda Ikeji actually reported the story, and the desperate man needed just a couple of millions for the life saving surgery, what stops Linda from cutting a cheque made to that amount to save the guy's life?

Didn't hear anymore about that story, until seeing it here on NL...and with the confirmation that it was indeed reported by Linda Ikeji.
Guess purchasing Hermes bags (fake or real) had more value to her than a human life.

Hope the governor's intervention will save this man's life. Cancer cases seem to be on the rise nowadays.

22 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu To Save The Life Of Paul Arisa by Khd95(m): 6:25am On Feb 26, 2016
Hw many abians for nl,woya coman giv wuna amiable governor small likesgrincheesy

wishing d patient quick recovery thosmiley

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu To Save The Life Of Paul Arisa by Ponponkon: 6:33am On Feb 26, 2016
Raphael81:
it gives me joy anytime i think of ur people bro
Gratitude Sir!

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu To Save The Life Of Paul Arisa by Anticabal: 6:48am On Feb 26, 2016
Ponponkon:
Amen
Are you related by blood to this Okezie. This otimkpu job is getting too much.
Re: Ikpeazu To Save The Life Of Paul Arisa by ishiamu(m): 6:59am On Feb 26, 2016
whirlwind7:
Someone mentioned the story to me few days ago. Also referred to LIB carrying the story. That donations were being solicited for.
At first, I was skeptical. Then I said, if Linda Ikeji actually reported the story, and the desperate man needed just a couple of millions for the life saving surgery, what stops Linda from cutting a cheque made to that amount to save the guy's life?

Didn't hear anymore about that story, until seeing it here on NL...and with the confirmation that it was indeed reported by Linda Ikeji.
Guess purchasing Hermes bags (fake or real) had more value to her than a human life.

Hope the governor's intervention will save this man's life. Cancer cases seem to be on the rise nowadays.

stop the rubbish judgemental attitude, how are you sure she hasn't donated? do you have the guy's acc details to confirm? is it not her money? she decides what to do with it, besides she has helped others she can't help all, she shouldn't write list of people she helped for you know, Nawa oo

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu To Save The Life Of Paul Arisa by Ponponkon: 7:02am On Feb 26, 2016
Anticabal:

Are you related by blood to this Okezie. This otimkpu job is getting too much.
Got a problem with that? Bro lalasticlala by questioning my integrity don't you think that this man or woman is tampering with my fundamental human right?
Re: Ikpeazu To Save The Life Of Paul Arisa by toboreSPECs: 8:30am On Feb 26, 2016
Congrats to Paul arisa for God has sent his helper to him
Re: Ikpeazu To Save The Life Of Paul Arisa by slimpoppa(m): 8:31am On Feb 26, 2016
Good one
Re: Ikpeazu To Save The Life Of Paul Arisa by nbright: 8:31am On Feb 26, 2016
Enya
Re: Ikpeazu To Save The Life Of Paul Arisa by kennyman2000(m): 8:32am On Feb 26, 2016
Thank God!
Re: Ikpeazu To Save The Life Of Paul Arisa by MARKone(m): 8:32am On Feb 26, 2016
Did this man just took a selfie in front of a sick man undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3438931_arisa201_jpeg1efa392db35ed960aa5264973f2bbcb3
Re: Ikpeazu To Save The Life Of Paul Arisa by Viktor1983(m): 8:33am On Feb 26, 2016
Nice to see he is getting support.
a short code SMS service would have gone a long way too.
Re: Ikpeazu To Save The Life Of Paul Arisa by slap1(m): 8:33am On Feb 26, 2016
My fellow Ikenga, God has answered your prayers. Thank you, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu To Save The Life Of Paul Arisa by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 26, 2016
nice one smiley
Re: Ikpeazu To Save The Life Of Paul Arisa by Samexdx(m): 8:33am On Feb 26, 2016
Re: Ikpeazu To Save The Life Of Paul Arisa by spidey77: 8:34am On Feb 26, 2016
Nice 1. Buh must u save the life on social media #honestlyandpoliticallyspeakingtho
Re: Ikpeazu To Save The Life Of Paul Arisa by slap1(m): 8:34am On Feb 26, 2016
ishiamu:

stop the rubbish judgemental attitude, how are you sure she hasn't donated? do you have the guy's acc details to confirm? is it not her money? she decides what to do with it, besides she has helped others she can't help all, she shouldn't write list of people she helped for you know, Nawa oo
Don't mind him. I'm sure he hasn't as much as prayed for that guy, let alone contribute one naira.

5 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu To Save The Life Of Paul Arisa by adult91: 8:35am On Feb 26, 2016
THAT BOY IS MY CLASSMATE IN SECONDARY SCHOOL. I NOW TOTALLY APPRECIATE GOD'S GIFT OF SOUND HEALTH. WHO AM I??
Re: Ikpeazu To Save The Life Of Paul Arisa by millhouse: 8:37am On Feb 26, 2016
And some governors are busy marrying new wives!!!
Re: Ikpeazu To Save The Life Of Paul Arisa by alexmakaay(m): 8:37am On Feb 26, 2016
[/b]I must say that Paul Arisa is a lucky dude.[b]
Re: Ikpeazu To Save The Life Of Paul Arisa by afroniger: 8:37am On Feb 26, 2016
[quote author=runsergrace post=43262856][/quote]

Can't you be serious for once?? Must you invade every thread with your stvpid adverts? angry

God bless ikpeazu for this kind and humane gesture.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan / B/haram Using Drones To Monitor Troops’ Operations – Borno Gov / Tinubu Appoints Ahmed Aminu As PTDF Executive Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.