Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:45 PM

How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? (20852 Views)

"Boss' Wife Told Me To Send Their Maid Out. Boss To Sack Me If I Can't" - Man / I Caught My Boss Pants Down With The Organization's Secretary / I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by alaskido(m): 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
You man are you crazy? Do you want to loose your job? Just pretend nothing happened. Read the work related ones and forget about the ones that are not of interest to you. Work is very difficult to come by these days o. Go and ask the people just laid off due to the drop in oil price and they will write a book for you. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by tico1212(m): 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
odinese:
[size=30pt]he ain't scamming spamming your phone after all[/size]
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
onlymase did I read what you typed properly?
Are you aware of the millions that are unemployed, underemployed or recently lost their jobs? And you are here gainfully employed and b.itching over Whatsapp BCs sent by your boss. Omo, don't make me vex for u o. angry
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by baloney: 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
by sending a st.p spam message....
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by jashar(f): 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
firstking01:
my sister, i just tire
cheesy
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by firstking01(m): 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
jashar:
cheesy
lol, why the excitementgrin?
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
mute his chats.
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by habsydiamond(m): 5:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
Why not delete the posts and stop disturbing ursef. U can say something now and get ursef fired.
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by jashar(f): 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
firstking01:
lol, why the excitementgrin?

I'm alive. That's exciting enough kiss grin cheesy
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by firstking01(m): 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
jashar:

I'm alive. That's exciting enough kiss grin cheesy
cheesy
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by Folabudic: 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
Writing a good CV… hmmn sounds easy right.Have you ever wondered why so many people fail in job interviews? Or have you ever thought of why millions of people complain of no job year in year out?. Most times the problem or fault is not always with the employer, because they really needed you for them to have called you. Then whose fault is it? Research shows that more than 50percent of University graduate today, can not write a good and comprehensive CV, and that is exactly where the problem lies or best to say one of the major problems of passing a job interview. get tips on how to pass job interview here
http://jimmypro.club/vital-tips-to-writing-a-good-cv/
Re: How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 27, 2016
awesomesossy:
....just tell him at work politely .... grin
No even try am.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!!! My Colleague Is Stealing Our Company's Money And Changing Records / Rashidat Adeola, Nigerian Lady Mechanic: What A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do / Corporate Finance/Investment Bankers/Stockbrokers Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.