Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,485 members, 7,801,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Pls Advice Me,my Salary Is 25k And My Gf Always Talk About Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Advice Me,my Salary Is 25k And My Gf Always Talk About Marriage (2542 Views)

The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. / My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family / A Must Read!!! 12 Hardcore Truth About Marriage! !!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Pls Advice Me,my Salary Is 25k And My Gf Always Talk About Marriage by talk2omon(f): 7:34am On Feb 27, 2016
Is she aware of what you earn? If Yes,what is she willing to bring to the table? How much does she earn?
Re: Pls Advice Me,my Salary Is 25k And My Gf Always Talk About Marriage by duduade: 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2016
herveze:
Pls i need advice from nairalanders, i finished my bsc in economics last year,i tried to get a meaniful job bt no where to be found,then i got a job in one company that pays 25k,i started,on january this year my gf told me dat her parent want to see me,i went to their house and her parent asked me what is my plan with their daughter and when are we getting marry since both of us are both 30yrs of age,yesterday my gf came and start pressurise me dat we should get marry b4 september this year,hmmm with my salary of 25k and still living with my parent,pls advice dont know what to do

Godforbid..

Abeg run faster than Usain..

This is suicidal.....

Break up with her and tell her she can go marry someone else..

IT'S NOT BY FORCE

DON'T YOU HAVE A STANDARD.....?
Re: Pls Advice Me,my Salary Is 25k And My Gf Always Talk About Marriage by duduade: 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2016
herveze:

She is nt working yet bt she is staying with her mum at shop and making money for herself,she is hardworking and never ask for too much from me[b],she understand me a lot bt nw because of her age and pressure from her parent she doesnt want to understand my situation[/b]

Please move on o...

U still young at 30

(1) (2) (Reply)

Serious Marriage Interference By In Law / Screenshot Of How Much I Saved This Year In Canada / True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.