Stats: 3,143,471 members, 7,781,367 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:17 PM

Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others (29185 Views)

"Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey / Boris Becker's Wife Lilly Goes Topless In Ibiza... photo / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others by Dreyl(m): 10:39am On Feb 26, 2016
sinaj:

Wot is bad dere in giving him Bread nd Tea for breakfast? undecided

Nonso Diobu look alike
Lol are you a learner? cheesy

BTW, who's nonso diobin?
Re: Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others by Topiipii(m): 10:40am On Feb 26, 2016
Brymo:
DAT chick is not others oh!
I tink she's Nicole Ari Parker, but I stand 2 b corrected.
You're right.
Re: Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others by sinaj(f): 10:40am On Feb 26, 2016
Dreyl:
Lol are you a learner? cheesy

BTW, who's nonso diobin?
a nollywood actor.

Google him

U look like him

Jux dat he has a nice smile unlike d wicked grin u got on ur dp sad
Re: Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others by Dreyl(m): 10:45am On Feb 26, 2016
sinaj:
a nollywood actor.

Google him

U look like him

Jux dat he has a nice smile unlike d wicked grin u got on ur dp sad
Really? Lol cheesy if I catch you enh...
Re: Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others by sinaj(f): 10:47am On Feb 26, 2016
Dreyl:
Really? Lol cheesy if I catch you enh...
lol tongue
Re: Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others by amtaken(f): 10:50am On Feb 26, 2016
How come Omotola and Oprah look like age mates in that picture?
Re: Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others by Sunnypa11(m): 10:50am On Feb 26, 2016
I guess na Opera wini
Re: Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others by ShakurM(m): 10:53am On Feb 26, 2016
sinaj:

Wot is bad dere in giving him Bread nd Tea for breakfast? undecided

Nonso Diobu look alike
Bread and tea, I be small pikin 4 ur eye abi grin
Re: Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others by Dreyl(m): 10:54am On Feb 26, 2016
sinaj:
lol tongue
I'm coming to your house also for bread and tea with honey. wink
Re: Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others by Localamos(m): 11:08am On Feb 26, 2016
kaycii1:
AND SO WAT!..
IS OPRAH WINFREY NOT HUMAN!...

ABEG GO SLEEP AGAIN IF U DIDNT GET ENUF IN D NIGHT

Mediocrity no go kill you.
Re: Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others by Adebola314: 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
hezy4real01:
Like seriously I see nothing special in this post......
OMOTOLA is fast acquiring a reputation for prowling around Corridors of Hollywood parties, mostly uninvited and laying siege for Hollywood stars and seriously begging for pictures and photo ops that she can post on her Instagram page.
She should give herself some dignity and stop acting like some star struck teenager or groupie.

She may not be an international star, but that is no reason not to carry herself with prestige of a Nigerian star. That is something.
Those she is falling over herself to take picture with have never heard of her, neither have they seen any of her home movies, and definitely
Will not be able to identify her the day after.

These Naija celebrities should respect themselves, and stop rushing to hijack American musicians or stars just to rub shoulders, they are only demeaning themselves and exposing their inferiority complex. Any plumber who finds himself in the same venue with these so called stars can take a picture with them, There are so many pictures of even Presidents Clinton and President Obama with Macdonalds servers and staff.
Re: Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others by tico1212(m): 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
ShakurM:
If I see Dangote now, I no want yeye picture, I go just prostrate ' Sir, epp me ' sad
Bet why, Don't you like paparazzi? Like make headline read Dangote with ShakurM of Nairaland
Re: Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others by ShakurM(m): 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
tico1212:

Bet why, Don't you like paparazzi? Like make headline read Dangote with ShakurM of Nairaland
Na that one I wan chop? grin
Re: Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others by tico1212(m): 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
ShakurM:
With dat alone u fit b d next olajumoke o
Re: Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others by deluxecad(m): 1:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
Funny.
Re: Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others by winniz: 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
This is no news, Genevieve's Nnaji the Julia Roberts of Africa already featured on Oprah Winfrey's show a long time ago.
Re: Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others by hyperflex(m): 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
Even as a guy wey no gbadun famzin et al...I really envy Omotola. She's just doing things and meeting wonderful pple I wld give anything to meet. Even the bible says a man diligent in his works will stand with kings. Thumbs up to OmoTee. Even her Nollywood pals go be like Wooooow!
Re: Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others by hyperflex(m): 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
Adebola314:

OMOTOLA is fast acquiring a reputation for prowling around Corridors of Hollywood parties, mostly uninvited and laying siege for Hollywood stars and seriously begging for pictures and photo ops that she can post on her Instagram page.
She should give herself some dignity and stop acting like some star struck teenager or groupie.

She may not be an international star, but that is no reason not to carry herself with prestige of a Nigerian star. That is something.
Those she is falling over herself to take picture with have never heard of her, neither have they seen any of her home movies, and definitely

These Naija celebrities should respect themselves, and stop rushing to hijack American musicians or stars just to rub shoulders, they are only demeaning themselves and exposing their inferiority complex. Any plumber who finds himself in the same venue with these so called stars can take a picture with them, There are so many pictures of even Presidents Clinton and President Obama with Macdonalds servers and staff.

Oga calm down Omotola don snap with school children before in this country. So u mean if u reach that status in life and u can meet ur idols who UV looked up to from when u were nothing u won't jump at the chance? Shes human too. Just let me be few feet from Janet Jackson and watch me degrade myself. "Aunty Aunty Janetti...JANET!!!" OGa make we no dey from on top nothing abeg. Even to get ahead I. this life needs some theatrics I read that from 48 laws of Power. Now what??
Re: Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others by hezy4real01(m): 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
Adebola314:

God bless you Adebola
Re: Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others by Itulah(m): 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
ShakurM:
If I see Dangote now, I no want yeye picture, I go just prostrate ' Sir, epp me ' sad

cheesy cheesy
Re: Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others by Ojeni: 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
Adebola314:

You hit the nail on the head,Sir! This show of shame going on with Naija musicians and actresses is getting out of hand. I think Omotola and others like her should learn how to carry themselves in public outside this country because their poor behavior reflects on us all as Nigerians.
Re: Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others by nikkypearl(f): 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
ShakurM:
grin grin smh
Re: Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others by tpiar: 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
Feb 10 she was here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2925785/omotola-stunning-red-dress-press

this is called jet setting or jetting.
Re: Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others by tpiar: 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
RedCard1:
I doubt if Oprah can even pronounce her name @all.

why not?
Re: Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others by candyhouse: 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
Adebola314:

Even sef, omosexy go follow wash plate for party so long as dem give am invite to any show biz party in America. She too desperate. Dem no invite am, she go carry herself go there beg for picture. Even, she go let them place their hand for her Nyash so long as dem go allow her take picture
with them. Sorry 4 the poor husband. Anyway he no go notice. He dey for market for buy bleaching cream for himself.
Re: Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others by olascojojo: 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
Re: Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others by ronaldbecky(m): 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
e fit possible na.
hahahahahahah...bt d dream too much nah..u greedy o...only u

I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel / Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" / Shaydee: Ladies Send Nude Pictures To Me Without My Request