Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth (10368 Views)

My Despicable Life Before I Met Him / Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome: Life Before And After Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by bigfrancis21: 10:32am On Feb 26, 2016
It is very common to hear of life after death stories but much less heard are life before birth memories or stories. It comes very surprising to many of you to learn that life did exist before your birth on earth. There exists a few percentage of people on earth who partially or fully remember their existence in the afterlife and making preparations to come to earth. Often, many babies and young toddlers, at a tender age and lacking the vocabulary of an adult to express their memories, have this memory with them which they lose as they grow older due to the 'veil of forgetfulness' and as earth experiences replace them. The veil of forgetfulness is a spiritual veil placed over a soul as it departs the afterlife to fuse with its earthly body to prevent remembrance of life in the afterlife (the pleasures of life in the afterlife compared to earth, especially if that soul is going to have a tough earth life) and also past lives (more useful if a soul has had an unpleasant past life). However, some children do not lose this memory as they grow into adulthood and are still able to retain memories of an existence before coming to earth. We all chose to come to earth to live at this time out of our own volition (free will) for the soul advancement that earth life brings. Before departing for our current life, we chose our life circumstances that would provide us the maximum soul growth possible in this life time.

Life on earth is a cycle of lessons and improvement and everyone agrees that the soul is immortal, meaning that it never dies but is merely recycled from life to life. If the soul is immortal, does it not follow that it existed before this current life on earth? Mind you, the immortality of the soul does not begin after you die in this current life, your soul IS already immortal (never 'died' before) and is only experiencing another small facet of earthly experience in the unending life of the soul. Religion, more especially organized religion, barely teach these basic soul knowledge. Christianity today is only but a watered down version of what it was intended to be. Jesus Christ preached in details, as seen from the gospel of Peter, gospel of Thomas, gospel of Bartholomew, gospel of Nathan, gospel of Mary Magdalene etc. also known as the Gnostic Gospels, written by the disciples of Jesus who directly walked with him, listened and heard from him speak first hand, about life before birth, karma, life after death, male-female energy balancing, re-incarnation etc. You don't find these topics in the Christianity of today as the early church fathers and the council of nicea in 325 organized the bible (selective adoption of what books and doctrines to be edited and included in the bible and those to be removed) into what it is today. True Christianity is found in the Gnostic Gospels (http://gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl.html)where you learn of the true teachings of Jesus Christ. To let you know, I am not a Christian. I consider myself a spiritual person.

Some of you may be asking, why does a soul choose to have a tough earthly life instead of a an easy one? Or why do some people on earth have easier lives and some other people a much tougher life? The main reason being that tougher lives have more lessons for the soul to learn than easier one, depending on how much toughness the soul can handle to avoid its physical brain from going mentally astray while in the body. Many mentally challenged people today are as a result of an overestimation of how much they could handle while they were preparing for earth life. By planning our earthly lives and placing tough life circumstances here and there over the course of the life time, we are ensuring that we maximize our learning potential during that life time and to avoid wasting an entire lifetime learning nothing. Tough circumstances help to keep the journeying soul focused on the more important aspects of coming to earth and to prevent being carried away by earthly distractions. In addition, the more advanced the soul is, the more likely it is able to retain its memories or tap into its subconscious memories.

I have always remembered portions of my pre-birth experience till today which I will share below. I have withheld some bits of it as they are private to me but shared most of it. Most of my memories are of the last moments before leaving for earth. I remember being in a row sort of with other souls planning to leave for earth and I remember being told we were the pioneers of the purpose for which we were going for. We were going to be the first batch and other batches would follow later. All the way to the back and part of the 'briefing' were the souls to be our mothers (to give birth to us) on earth. These souls also had a role or connection to play in our life purpose. I remember thinking to myself that I was glad to be among the first wave of those being sent to earth for this purpose. I also knew my mom would not last long on earth (I forgot this for a while and suddenly remembered again one day during meditation that I knew it was supposed to happen and that her life had been planned that way) and that I would play a great role in her life while she was alive. Next scene I remember is looking into a screen sort of and seeing clips of this my current life from beginning to end. I knew beforehand how my life was going to play out. At this point I chose my path differently (which for the sake of my privacy, I'll leave out here) and I remember a being standing next to me (my spiritual guide. We all have one) telling me that earth people would not understand with the lots of misunderstanding going on and I responded back that yes they earth people would not understand but little would they know that it is indeed a glorious path to take. My mind was made up and I was not changing it. Next, I knew I was going to forget ever being there while on earth and back in the afterlife it is regarded highly if a soul is able to remember its origins while on earth and I made efforts to impress memories of what I was experiencing in my memory and told myself I would not forget where I come from.

As a child of 3 or 4 years or so, I remember thinking to myself that I could not wait to grow up to begin what I came for. I also remember thinking that I am glad I delayed a little bit before 'pushing' out of my mom's womb or else I would have been born out of wedlock. My mom later confirmed with me that I was overdue and born 2 weeks late and my actual birth period co-incided with my parents' wedding. My parents got married just 2 weeks before I was born. Fast forward to 14 years later, while on the internet one day I stumbled across an article confirming exactly what I had experienced during the 'briefing' and that the souls of these briefing have been termed 'crystal children' with the first wave of crystals born at around the beginning of the 90s and the second wave around early 2000s. Having no one to talk to about my memories, I was glad I found that article which confirmed my pre-birth memory. The first set of crystals are today young adults in their early and mid 20s. Several times I have seen my aura (a magnificent glow of colour (s) around us that indicate our level of spiritual growth) and it was crystalline clear and bright (typical of crystal children). As exactly as I was shown in that screen, my life has played out so far the way I saw it and I have been carrying out my life purpose ever since. Also, as we speak, I know how many years left I have on earth and how my death is going to occur. As for my life purpose,

Deja Vus or feelings of familiarity of 'seeing' certain life events before or places are basically memories of watching our prospective lives in the afterlife, memories buried deep in our subconscious and deja vus are there to gently remind us of our immortal existence (we are not of this earth) and the evanescence or transience of life (the short time we have to spend here). All my life I have experienced Deja Vus a lot and each time it happens I tell myself, 'oh I remember seeing this part of my life on that screen', one profound memory being when I was in JSS 1, I standing up in class and staring outside and suddenly remembered watching that same scene in the screen in the afterlife but as an outsider. We are not our bodies by chance but instead souls on a physical journey on earth. 80 years of earth life seems like a second or blink of an eye in the afterlife.

I am sharing this memory to encourage those who may have pre-birth memories to share theirs as well and to raise awareness to people that life did not start at birth and it continues long after death. There are much more spiritual truths that cannot be found in most organized religions and as the journeying soul advances in soul growth, there comes a time it outgrows its need for religion.

Peace.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by bigfrancis21: 10:35am On Feb 26, 2016
A pre-birth memory:

All the near death experiences that I have read involve people passing from the physical to the spiritual. My experience is unique in that I can remember before I was born, coming from the spiritual to the physical. My experience is as follows:

I can remember standing in a dark space, but unlike being in a darkened room, I could see everything around me and the blackness had dimension.

There was another person standing to my right, and like me, he was waiting to be born into the physical world. There was an older person with us who could possibly be a guide, since he stayed with us until we left and answered my questions.

Behind us was a crowd of people, but they weren't clear to our vision like the two people standing next to me. The best illustration I've ever seen that could give you an idea of what the crowd looked like, is in the final scenes of the movie "Ghost", where Patrick walks away to join the other spirits. In front of us and approximately 30 degrees below us, we could see the Earth with the facial images of two couples.

I spoke to the other person next to me briefly, but I can't remember what was said. I can remember talking to the older man. When we communicated, it wasn't with spoken word but with a form of telepathy. We communicated with thought transfer but we heard the words clearly as if they were spoken. I asked the older man who the people were behind us and he replied that they were waiting to be born but they weren't ready yet. I asked him what was that in front of us and he replied that what we were looking at was Earth. I then asked him who those people were whose images appeared on the Earth and he replied that they were going to be our parents.

I didn't know which parents we were each going to end up with. The older man conveyed to us that it was time to go. The other person standing next to me walked forward and disappeared from my sight. I was told that it was my turn and I walked forward.

Suddenly I found myself lying in a hospital nursery with other babies around me. I still had my normal thought processes at this stage. I noticed three people standing at the foot of my bed. I immediately recognized two of them as my parents. They looked exactly as their image appeared on the Earth. The other person was my older brother, but I didn't know this at the time. I remember lying on my back looking around and thinking this must be Earth. I tried to stand up and found I couldn't, since I was now trapped in a baby's body. I can't recall anything before being in the dark space (it's as if I suddenly was).

My father, who knew nothing of my experience, often talked about the first time they came to the hospital to see me. He said I stared so hard at the three of them that he thought my eyes were going to pop out. I was born in 1965 and man wasn't able to view the Earth as I saw it, until they went to the moon. As a child, when I first saw the photos of the Earth taken by the Astronauts from space, it was exactly as I remembered it.

I can also remember, while still in the spiritual, that the physical world seemed as unreal as the spiritual does from the physical perspective.

Your comments on my experience would be welcomed. I only wish I kept a written record of my experience when I was still a child. Up until I was about 13 years old, I could remember everything that was spoken, word for word.

As a child I freely told other children what happened, because I thought it was a purely natural experience for someone to have such an experience. I only learnt of its uniqueness when I could find no one else who had a similar experience and after continually having my experience discounted as imagination by others.

Michael Maguire

http://www.prebirthmemories.com/prebirth_memories.htm

1 Like

Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by stevecantrell: 11:02am On Feb 26, 2016
Well, it does happen..
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 26, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
How did I miss this thread Nice one sir Bigfrancis21.

1 Like

Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
If I may add, there are many scientific and investigation books on the topic. One of the most interesting to me is the (unbiased) book: Life before Life.

A group of scientist at the university of Virginia collected 2500 cases of children with pre birth memories. They could recall events, facts, even the names of the children in the life of non celebrities people which happened hundreds of years before their birth.

Life before Life and NDEs should be objectively examined by all those who are looking for true spirituality instead of religious adhesion.
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by PraiseDLord: 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
bigfrancis21:
It is very common to hear of life after death stories but much less heard are life before birth memories or stories. It comes very surprising to many of you to learn that life did exist before your birth on earth. There exists a few percentage of people on earth who partially or fully remember their existence in the afterlife and making preparations to come to earth. Often, many babies and young toddlers, at a tender age and lacking the vocabulary of an adult to express their memories, have this memory with them which they lose as they grow older due to the 'veil of forgetfulness' and as earth experiences replace them. The veil of forgetfulness is a spiritual veil placed over a soul as it departs the afterlife to fuse with its earthly body to prevent remembrance of life in the afterlife (the pleasures of life in the afterlife compared to earth, especially if that soul is going to have a tough earth life) and also past lives (more useful if a soul has had an unpleasant past life). However, some children do not lose this memory as they grow into adulthood and are still able to retain memories of an existence before coming to earth. We all chose to come to earth to live at this time out of our own volition (free will) for the soul advancement that earth life brings. Before departing for our current life, we chose our life circumstances that would provide us the maximum soul growth possible in this life time.

Life on earth is a cycle of lessons and improvement and everyone agrees that the soul is immortal, meaning that it never dies but is merely recycled from life to life. If the soul is immortal, does it not follow that it existed before this current life on earth? Mind you, the immortality of the soul does not begin after you die in this current life, your soul IS already immortal (never 'died' before) and is only experiencing another small facet of earthly experience in the unending life of the soul. Religion, more especially organized religion, barely teach these basic soul knowledge. Christianity today is only but a watered down version of what it was intended to be. Jesus Christ preached in details, as seen from the gospel of Peter, gospel of Thomas, gospel of Bartholomew, gospel of Nathan, gospel of Mary Magdalene etc. also known as the Gnostic Gospels, written by the disciples of Jesus who directly walked with him, listened and heard from him speak first hand, about life before birth, karma, life after death, male-female energy balancing, re-incarnation etc. You don't find these topics in the Christianity of today as the early church fathers and the council of nicea in 325 organized the bible (selective adoption of what books and doctrines to be edited and included in the bible and those to be removed) into what it is today. True Christianity is found in the Gnostic Gospels (http://gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl.html)where you learn of the true teachings of Jesus Christ. To let you know, I am not a Christian. I consider myself a spiritual person.

Some of you may be asking, why does a soul choose to have a tough earthly life instead of a an easy one? Or why do some people on earth have easier lives and some other people a much tougher life? The main reason being that tougher lives have more lessons for the soul to learn than easier one, depending on how much toughness the soul can handle to avoid its physical brain from going mentally astray while in the body. Many mentally challenged people today are as a result of an overestimation of how much they could handle while they were preparing for earth life. By planning our earthly lives and placing tough life circumstances here and there over the course of the life time, we are ensuring that we maximize our learning potential during that life time and to avoid wasting an entire lifetime learning nothing. Tough circumstances help to keep the journeying soul focused on the more important aspects of coming to earth and to prevent being carried away by earthly distractions. In addition, the more advanced the soul is, the more likely it is able to retain its memories or tap into its subconscious memories.

I have always remembered portions of my pre-birth experience till today which I will share below. I have withheld some bits of it as they are private to me but shared most of it. Most of my memories are of the last moments before leaving for earth. I remember being in a row sort of with other souls planning to leave for earth and I remember being told we were the pioneers of the purpose for which we were going for. We were going to be the first batch and other batches would follow later. All the way to the back and part of the 'briefing' were the souls to be our mothers (to give birth to us) on earth. These souls also had a role or connection to play in our life purpose. I remember thinking to myself that I was glad to be among the first wave of those being sent to earth for this purpose. I also knew my mom would not last long on earth (I forgot this for a while and suddenly remembered again one day during meditation that I knew it was supposed to happen and that her life had been planned that way) and that I would play a great role in her life while she was alive. Next scene I remember is looking into a screen sort of and seeing clips of this my current life from beginning to end. I knew beforehand how my life was going to play out. At this point I chose my path differently (which for the sake of my privacy, I'll leave out here) and I remember a being standing next to me (my spiritual guide. We all have one) telling me that earth people would not understand with the lots of misunderstanding going on and I responded back that yes they earth people would not understand but little would they know that it is indeed a glorious path to take. My mind was made up and I was not changing it. Next, I knew I was going to forget ever being there while on earth and back in the afterlife it is regarded highly if a soul is able to remember its origins while on earth and I made efforts to impress memories of what I was experiencing in my memory and told myself I would not forget where I come from.

As a child of 3 or 4 years or so, I remember thinking to myself that I could not wait to grow up to begin what I came for. I also remember thinking that I am glad I delayed a little bit before 'pushing' out of my mom's womb or else I would have been born out of wedlock. My mom later confirmed with me that I was overdue and born 2 weeks late and my actual birth period co-incided with my parents' wedding. My parents got married just 2 weeks before I was born. Fast forward to 14 years later, while on the internet one day I stumbled across an article confirming exactly what I had experienced during the 'briefing' and that the souls of these briefing have been termed 'crystal children' with the first wave of crystals born at around the beginning of the 90s and the second wave around early 2000s. Having no one to talk to about my memories, I was glad I found that article which confirmed my pre-birth memory. The first set of crystals are today young adults in their early and mid 20s. Several times I have seen my aura (a magnificent glow of colour (s) around us that indicate our level of spiritual growth) and it was crystalline clear and bright (typical of crystal children). As exactly as I was shown in that screen, my life has played out so far the way I saw it and I have been carrying out my life purpose ever since. Also, as we speak, I know how many years left I have on earth and how my death is going to occur. As for my life purpose,

Deja Vus or feelings of familiarity of 'seeing' certain life events before or places are basically memories of watching our prospective lives in the afterlife, memories buried deep in our subconscious and deja vus are there to gently remind us of our immortal existence (we are not of this earth) and the evanescence or transience of life (the short time we have to spend here). All my life I have experienced Deja Vus a lot and each time it happens I tell myself, 'oh I remember seeing this part of my life on that screen', one profound memory being when I was in JSS 1, I standing up in class and staring outside and suddenly remembered watching that same scene in the screen in the afterlife but as an outsider. We are not our bodies by chance but instead souls on a physical journey on earth. 80 years of earth life seems like a second or blink of an eye in the afterlife.

I am sharing this memory to encourage those who may have pre-birth memories to share theirs as well and to raise awareness to people that life did not start at birth and it continues long after death. There are much more spiritual truths that cannot be found in most organized religions and as the journeying soul advances in soul growth, there comes a time it outgrows its need for religion.

Peace.
You are simply confused and possed by a terrible demon. You need to be delivered urgently by the supreme power of Jesus before you lost it eternally. Honestly!
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by PraiseDLord: 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2016
LoJ:
If I may add, there are many scientific and investigation books on the topic. One of the most interesting to me is the (unbiased) book: Life before Life.

A group of scientist at the university of Virginia collected 2500 cases of children with pre birth memories. They could recall events, facts, even the names of the children in the life of non celebrities people which happened hundreds of years before their birth.

Life before Life and NDEs should be objectively examined by all those who are looking for true spirituality instead of religious adhesion.
You are simply confused and possed by a very terrible demon. You need to be delivered urgently by the supreme power of Jesus before you lost it eternally.
I pity you and all that will tow this path!
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
PraiseDLord:

You are simply confused and possed by a very terrible demon. You need to be delivered urgently by the supreme power of Jesus before you lost it eternally.
Hello PraiseDLord.

Thank you for your remarks. You are entitled to your opinions about me. It is my sincere desire that you be blessed and succeed in your journey on earth.

Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by jiggaz(m): 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
@ bigfrancis21 From your story, you might be an "Ogbanje " ..... You are not a Christian as you say.... so which are you? Atheist? Gnostic? or Occultic? I am not bashing you oo, far from that, anyone is free to believe anything .. You sound intellectual but i think it is being channelled to the wrong source.
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
jiggaz:
@ bigfrancis21 From your story, you might be an "Ogbanje " ..... You are not a Christian as you say.... so which are you? Atheist? Gnostic? or Occultic? I am not bashing you oo, far from that, anyone is free to believe anything .. You sound intellectual but i think it is being channelled to the wrong source.
Sorry to address your question although I was not called upon. But I mean no evil.

When a Post agent comes and delivers a letter at your home, you don't worry about who he is, or whether he is married or not. You get the mail and read it. If it interests you, you keep it, if not you throw it away.

Why are we, humans, so concerned about tags, sects, denominations and doctrinal tendencies? Would it not be better if we were just, seekers of truth, or spiritual men and women? The fact that someone is atheist or buddhist, muslim or christian, does not make his ideas true or untrue.

I don't care how people - in this case - Bigfrancis21 brands himself. The real issue here is, is Reincarnation true or not? What are the mechanism of it? Can it be scientifically corroborated ? That is in my opinion what this post of Bigfrancis21 attemps to address.

I wish you blessings. Greetings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by bigfrancis21: 12:51am On Feb 28, 2016
jiggaz:

I understand that the message I have written is beyond your comprehension and the only term you could best decsribe me or the message is 'ogbanje' while forgetting what the true meaning of ogbanje is in traditional Igbo society (sickled-cell children dying of sickled-cell diseases centuries ago when our ancestors did not know what it was, which ancient Igbos mistook to be for a particular spirit returning back and back to the mother to die and return to earth and die again, thus tormenting their parents).

As to your question, I mentioned it in my post. I am a spiritual being, and as so I am a spiritual person. Spirituality is all encompassing, all loving, all universal, non-dogmatic, non-judgmental etc. Basically, living life on earth not according to the ways of man but according to the ways of the spirit or the universe. Spirituality transcends religion.

As LoJ responded to you, you should rather focus on the message at hand than the deliverer of the message. If you read my post clearly, I raised several issues which are barely taught in Christianity today - re-incarnation, karma, life before birth, life after death etc. I totally understand your shock at learning of some of these things, because they are out of your comfort zone. You can choose to focus on those topics specifically.
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by bigfrancis21: 12:58am On Feb 28, 2016
PraiseDLord:

I was definitely expecting a post like this. You need not label someone else a demon just because their belief differs from yours. Apparently, your belief system is being shaken and all you can do is yell out and run right back into your comfort zone where it is all familiar to you.

My advice to you is to keep an open mind. I am sure that if the very Jesus that you claim to profess came today in a different form from you're expecting, you would be amongst the very first to still crucify him. Why? Because, religion has painted a distorted image of the 'saviour' that you claim to serve and you are very very stuck in your ways, just as exactly as the Jews of his time were, forgetting that light and knowledge did not end when Jesus died but still continues to be shone on earth through several ways.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by bigfrancis21: 12:59am On Feb 28, 2016
PraiseDLord:

You are simply confused and possed by a terrible demon. You need to be delivered urgently by the supreme power of Jesus before you lost it eternally. Honestly!

Lol. I was expecting something like this.
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
hmmm, bigfrancis21..i got a question for you on this..how do one regain the reality before this earthly plane existence?
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
stevecantrell:
Well, it does happen..
...what do you mean by this statement? I meant to ask you some questions on a different subject entirely
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by stevecantrell: 10:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
hmmm, bigfrancis21..i got a question for you on this..how do one regain the reality before this earthly plane existence?

In the absence of bigfrancis21, I will say what I know about this...it is almost impossible to achieve that level of consciousness while wearing this 'earth suit'.
However, hypno-therapists have developed a technique called 'regression' to refresh memories of a past life or other earthly existence.

Although widely thought to be controversial, regression as helped some understand that the suffering they currently experience in this life , could have been as a result of some negative choices made in a previous life.

Its also important not confuse, reincarnation and past earthly life with pre-birth existence.
it is very hard to 'remember', only a lucky few may have clarity on who they were and where before birth on earth.

1 Like

Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by stevecantrell: 10:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
...what do you mean by this statement? I meant to ask you some questions on a different subject entirely

Flashbacks, dreams and de ja vu experiences and I mean mysterious and profound experiences that cannot be fully explained but are nonetheless very familiar.

I'm sure you can also attest to this.

1 Like

Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
stevecantrell:

In the absence of bigfrancis21, I will say what I know about this...it is almost impossible to achieve that level of consciousness while wearing this 'earth suit'.
However, hypno-therapists have developed a technique called 'regression' to refresh memories of a past life or other earthly existence.

Although widely thought to be controversial, regression as helped some understand that the suffering they currently experience in this life , could have been as a result of some negative choices made in a previous life.

Its also important not confuse, reincarnation and past earthly life with pre-birth existence.
it is very hard to 'remember', only a lucky few may have clarity on who they were and where before birth on earth.
Thanks hon... I have been told several times I have lived before.. anytime I meet new people.. I usually am being told I look familiar...in any case.. sometimes there's this strong feeling of Deja Vu and crazy of all that I come from the water planet.. water that means..
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
stevecantrell:

Flashbacks, dreams and de ja vu experiences and I mean mysterious and profound experiences that cannot be fully explained but nonetheless very familiar.

I'm sure you can also attest to this.
yeah...what does it mean?
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by stevecantrell: 10:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
Thanks hon... I have been told several times I have lived before.. anytime I meet new people.. I usually am being told I look familiar...in any case.. sometimes there's this strong feeling of Deja Vu and crazy of all that I come from the water planet.. water that means..

Water !!!

Hmm, that some serious ish ooo !
They say a lot of water stuff about me too..in fact water played a big role in my birth. .. Wish I could say more but water planet could mean Marine Kingdom, Atlantis etc. Real spooky stuff.

Water is life but water can also be an unforgiving destroyer, depends on how you wanna look at it.
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
stevecantrell:

Water !!!

Hmm, that some serious ish ooo !
They say a lot of water stuff about me too..in fact water played a big role in my birth. .. Wish I could say more but water planet could mean Marine Kingdom, Atlantis etc. Real spooky stuff.

Water is life but water can also be an unforgiving destroyer, depends on how you wanna look at it.
...erhm, expantiate... for one, I am born of The Spirit and The WORD of GOD ... strangely, I like the coolness of coastal regions ( lifestyle choice) but I hate swimming and large body of water.. back in the day before the annex of federal palace was built,my mum and myself used to book especially the 14th floor overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.. but that's all there's to it... so what's the story surrounding your birth and the ish with marine kingdom?... BTW The Kingdom of GOD and The Kingdom of Heaven is all I know
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by stevecantrell: 10:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
yeah...what does it mean?

I will tell you what I believe.

I believe when you arrive on this planet, a barrier of unconsciousness is created to deliberately keep you from knowing the state of your previous existence, so you can start on a completely blank slate.
Imagine if you knew what you were, who you were and where you where before being born ?

Imagine the kind of power and advantage that level of consciousness would give you over others ? It would be astronomical and very unfair.

So, the memory is restricted. However, you may get flashbacks or dreams that take you back briefly but when you wake up, you cannot make sense out of it.

Sometimes, you see someone and you say I know this person but I can't remember the name. Sometimes you visit a place the first time and say I've been here before !

This is the de ja vu.
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
Atlantis? whatdayaknow?! by Jove that's some resucrutian is init?
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
stevecantrell:

I will tell you what I believe.

I believe when you arrive on this planet, a barrier of unconsciousness is created to deliberately keep you from knowing the state of your previous existence, so you can start on a completely blank slate.
Imagine if you knew what you were, who you were and where you where before being born ?

Imagine the kind of power and advantage that level of consciousness would give you over others ? It would be astronomical and very unfair.

So, the memory is restricted. However, you may get flashbacks or dreams that take you back briefly but when you wake up, you cannot make sense out of it.

Sometimes, you see someone and you say I know this person but I can't remember the name. Sometimes you visit a place the first time and say I've been here before !

This is the de ja vu.
what about living in a parallel universe.. like a parallel state of consciousness?
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by stevecantrell: 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
...erhm, expantiate... for one, I am born of The Spirit and The WORD of GOD ... strangely, I like the coolness of coastal regions ( lifestyle choice) but I hate swimming and large body of water.. back in the day before the annex of federal palace was built,my mum and myself used to book especially the 14th floor overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.. but that's all there's to it... so what's the story surrounding your birth and the ish with marine kingdom?... BTW The Kingdom of GOD and The Kingdom of Heaven is all I know

I know, I know all about this attraction for water... But I've vowed i will never jump into water..
Can't tell any stories on a public forum...Sorry tongue

1 Like

Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
stevecantrell:

I know, I know all about this attraction for water... But I've vowed i will never jump into water..
Can't tell any stories on a public forum...Sorry tongue
lets talk private then

1 Like

Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by stevecantrell: 11:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
what about living in a parallel universe.. like a parallel state of consciousness?

My understanding about parallel universe simply means...different 'earths' , different 'yous', different outcomes...lilke parallel lines these universes and their dwellers will never meet, their existence is independent of each other.
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
stevecantrell:

My understanding about parallel universe simply means...different 'earths' , different 'yous', different outcomes...lilke parallel lines these universes and their dwellers will never meet, their existence is independent of each other.
...so it is possible for one person to live in a parallel universe.. like living a totally different life in a different plane + the regular earthly existence?
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by stevecantrell: 11:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
...so it is possible for one person to live in a parallel universe.. like living a totally different life in a different plane + the regular earthly existence?

Well you should always remember that parallel universe remains theory until it is actually proven.

It still very much theoretical and it will probably remain so for a very long time.
Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
stevecantrell:

Well you should always remember that parallel universe remains theory until it is actually proven.

It still very much theoretical and it will probably remain so for a very long time.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Pre-birth Memories - Life Before Birth by bigfrancis21: 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:

Hypnosis or regression therapy can relax your mind and take you deep into your subconscious memory where you can access past memories. With hypnosis, you can access past life memories and it has been helpful in solving some past life issues people carry over to their present lives. By accessing the cause of the issue they are having in their current lifetime carried over from a past lifetime (s), they are able to resolve the issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Passes Obamahealth Bill, Chip To Be Implanted On D Arm Or Forehead; 666? / Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad / Invitation To A Bible-based Discussion On The Tithing Ordinance & Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.