Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,228 members, 7,780,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:14 PM

Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) (45966 Views)

Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral / Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot / BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by TheEnQuirer: 11:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
Jiggaman2:

Yes we liberated you fools because if I wasn't us you will still be a commonwealth.

You can't 419 me. Your country is useless. Less than 50% is connected to national grid. Glorified village impersonating a country
Desperation is all i see!!! You're bringing a 5 year old article as evidence? Another sign of a failed educational system.

With the electricity or not, Nigeria has 76% of the entire economy of west africa. We are talking 16 countries here.

And with your steady electricy, and free gass from Nigeria, you can only produce an economy of $50 billion and tears to Camron and IMF. Bwhahahaha.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by iblawi(m): 11:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
If I say Ghana's only independence is her ability to hoist her flag, I do not insult that poor country.

They wanted to pass the antigay laws last year, British David Cameron halted them, threatening to cut all aids if they did.

99% of Ghana's budget is from IMF and British aids.

This is a country technically still under colonialism.

Accra is the subject of IMF charity cases!!!

When UNESCO and world health is running around for food for the displaced children of Syria and Iraq, 25 millions docile muppets from Ghana who couldn't work to earn a living would be shortening the rations of this war ravished children.

How can you explain the cold reality that Ghana has not a single billionaire in the country.

Only 12% have internet access.

Ghana is the living definition of redundancy!!!
Looollll

1 Like

Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 29, 2016
Jiggaman2:

What links, none of the links provided states that nigga area scavengers built nairaland not satellites. I mean you fools can barely feed yourself. Your certainties in life ( death and incompetence of Nigerians)
from Kwameant to Jiggaman... wow
. You're certainly not worth my time.. so I'll pretend you don't exist
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Jiggaman2: 12:02am On Feb 29, 2016
iblawi:

Tell us how you liberated Nigeria?

Secondly, your link is 2011 source when installed capacity was around 8000mw. Currently our installed capacity is about 10,000 with actually generation capacity at about 5000mw to reach 6000mw before June this year.

I stand corrected even at that. It states that you only generate 4600 so you are still lying. Considering that less than 50% is connected, light should be on 24/7 but you guys still can't achieve it. You live in a failed country
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Jiggaman2: 12:04am On Feb 29, 2016
captainmilk:
from Kwameant to Jiggaman... wow
. You're certainly not worth my time.. so I'll pretend you don't exist

Because every time I exposed nairaland that it wasn't a Nigerian made the mods delete my comment and block me. My original username is Jiggamangh
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Jiggaman2: 12:07am On Feb 29, 2016
TheEnQuirer:

Desperation is all i see!!! You're bringing a 5 year old article as evidence? Another sign of a failed educational system.

With the electricity or not, Nigeria has 76% of the entire economy of west africa. We are talking 16 countries here.

And with your steady electricy, and free gass from Nigeria, you can only produce an economy of $50 billion and tears to Camron and IMF. Bwhahahaha.

No you don't and Nigeria is more than half the eco was population.

Yet you still continue to scavenge of other ecowas members especially Ghana. We are known as the beacon of hope for all west Africa, the gateway. Everything starts and ends with us. We teach you fools and your children, we give you safety. Without Ghana where will you fools be.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by iblawi(m): 12:08am On Feb 29, 2016
Jiggaman2:

Fool read the article I just posted. You fools can't even generate 4000 and considering that less than 50% of you guys are connected to the national grid, you should be able to have 24hr light

Dummy, you are posting stuff of 5 years ago while am talking of few months ago.

50% of Ghanaians too don't have access to electricity even though your population is just a little bit higher than that of Lagos only. Our population is almost 8x that of Ghana so if 50% have access to electricity it means we are far ahead of you.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by iblawi(m): 12:11am On Feb 29, 2016
Jiggaman2:

Yet you still continue to scavenge of other ecowas members especially Ghana. We are known as the beacon of hope for all west Africa, the gateway. Everything starts and ends with us. We teach you fools and your children, we give you safety. Without Ghana where will you fools be.
What kind of safety do you give Nigeria.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by iblawi(m): 12:11am On Feb 29, 2016
Jiggaman2:

What kind of safety do you give Nigeria? And what hope is Ghana giving any nation?
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by TheEnQuirer: 12:12am On Feb 29, 2016
Jiggaman2:

Fool we were the first to denied British prime minister. Our late president told him to keep his gay money. Filthy liar.

Thank God Ghana liberated you fools, you will still be a subject of the British. Village impersonating a country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Jiggaman2: 12:12am On Feb 29, 2016
iblawi:

Dummy, you are posting stuff of 5 years ago while am talking of few months ago.

50% of Ghanaians too don't have access to electricity even though your population is just a little bit higher than that of Lagos only. Our population is almost 8x that of Ghana so if 50% have access to electricity it means we are far ahead of you.

Lies 77% of the population is connected by ending of this year it will be 100%. Shame on you 419 nigga from nigga-area of mumudom. Tell your scavenger in chief to scavenge some brain for you guys when he travel out that wretched hellhole you call a country.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by TheEnQuirer: 12:15am On Feb 29, 2016
Jiggaman2:

no you don't what?

You want proof? Let me knock you sill again. Mumu-goat!!!

The entire population of west Africa is slightly over 300 million.

Nigeria is roughly 170 million. So if it were by population, we won't be having a whooping 76% percent of the economy of the region.

You are an illiterate ignoramus!!
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Jiggaman2: 12:18am On Feb 29, 2016
iblawi:

What kind of safety do you give Nigeria? And what hope is Ghana giving any nation?

Every time there's war or disaster Ghana is and only safety net for west Africa. That's why Ghana is home to over 10 million immigrants and refugees from west Africa. Can you say the same about federal niggaarea republic of mumudom. Hell its wretched country full of criminals and thugs.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by TheEnQuirer: 12:20am On Feb 29, 2016
Jiggaman2:

Last I checked the scavenger in chief was off to China to scavenge money. A country that has oil but gas are always scarce. Glorified village impersonating a country
Scaveng money? America is China's largest debtor.

I will school you again, every country takes loan for projects or defence.

Only Ghana takes lone from a foreign source to feed and run her budgets.

That makes you a slave by affiliation.

You're the cry baby of the world.

A child of the international community.

Having this convo with any Ghanaian should be an insult.

You don't deserve to be alive and breath.

Your redundancy and docility makes you earth's biggest burden.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Jiggaman2: 12:22am On Feb 29, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
no you don't what?

You want proof? Let me knock you sill again. Mumu-goat!!!

The entire population of west Africa is slightly over 300 million.

Nigeria is roughly 170 million. So if it were by population, we won't be having a whooping 76% percent of the economy of the region.

You are an illiterate ignoramus!!

Fool like I said GDP doesn't tell the whole story. Norway is not top 20 of world economy but they have the best country on earth. Nigeria is arguably the worst country in west Africa. No peace, no healthcare, no electricity, no water, no jobs the mass is poor. Can we really call you guys a country.

Ghana is to Norway while Nigeria is to Iran or Indonesia.

Nigeria, India and Bangladesh accounts for more than 50% of the world poorest. Village impersonating a country.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Jiggaman2: 12:23am On Feb 29, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
Scaveng money? America is China's largest debtor.

I will school you again, every country takes loan for projects or defence.

Only Ghana takes lone from a foreign source to feed and run her budgets.

That makes you a slave by affiliation.

You're the cry baby of the world.

A child of the international community.

Having this convo with any Ghanaian should be an insult.

You don't deserve to be alive and breath.

Your redundancy and docility makes you earth's biggest burden.

No Nigeria scsvenge money, criminals and thugs rule that country. Vultures impersonating apes
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by TheEnQuirer: 12:23am On Feb 29, 2016
Jiggaman2:

Every time there's war or disaster Ghana is and only safety net for west Africa. That's why Ghana is home to over 10 million immigrants and refugees from west Africa. Can you say the same about federal niggaarea republic of mumudom. Hell its wretched country full of criminals and thugs.
The only contribution Ghana has done was to send locally grown rice to Ebola west Africa. Despite the fact that she was affected with the disease.

Nigeria was sending in millions in dollars and Lagos state alone sent in trained personnel and staff with logistics and material support.

Short your mouth filled with kola-stained teeth.

Glory-thief!!!

Ghana serves no purpose.

You're begging pauperised _idiots of Africa grin
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Jiggaman2: 12:29am On Feb 29, 2016
% connected to the national grid

Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Jiggaman2: 12:31am On Feb 29, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
The only contribution Ghana has done was to send locally grown rice to Ebola west Africa. Despite the fact that she was affected with the disease.

Nigeria was sending in millions in dollars and Lagos state alone sent in trained personnel and staff with logistics and material support.

Glory-thief!!!

Ghana serves no purpose.

Where's the evidence don't you think I deserve evidence. You naija people n your 419. The same way they fathered 250000 babies all in the name of peace keeping. Bunch of incompetent fools impersonating doctors and soldiers.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by TheEnQuirer: 12:33am On Feb 29, 2016
Jiggaman2:

Fool like I said GDP doesn't tell the whole story. Norway is not too 20 of world economy but they have the best country on earth. Nigeria is arguably the worst country in west Africa. No peace, no healthcare, no electricity, no water, no jobs the mass is poor. Can we really call you guys a country.

Ghana is to Norway while Nigeria is to Iran or Indonesia.

Nigeria, India and Bangladesh accounts for more than 50% of the world poorest. Village impersonating a country.
Norway, bwhahaha. Who controls Europe?

Germany, France and UK. They have the largest GDP in Europe just like America has the largest GDP in the world.

Your father should have sent you to rear pigs not a school where you snored through your political classes.

When you talk of domestic politics, you talk of poverty and life expectancy and health. It doesn't add to a country's muscle's or political might. Or influence.

In fact in Africa, the countries with the best records are Mauritius, Lybia, Mauritania, but Nigeria, Egypt and south Africa controls the political and diplomatic game.

You're a dunce!!! Say after me, I am a dunce!!!

Let me ask you, have you ever heard the voice of Ghana in multinational disputes in Africa or the world ? Nope.

No country with a #50 dollar economy speaks when countries are talking.

2 Likes

Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by iblawi(m): 12:36am On Feb 29, 2016
Jiggaman2:

Liar.

Nothing of such.

Nigeria's satellite does all that and we prepare for disasters before they come.

Do you know how many Ghanaians are in Nigeria?
Do you know how many million foreigners are in Nigeria?
Do you know the number of illegal immigrants from West and central African nations that troop into Nigeria daily?
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by TheEnQuirer: 12:36am On Feb 29, 2016
Jiggaman2:

Where's the evidence don't you think I deserve evidence. You naija people n your 419. The same way they fathered 250000 babies all in the name of peace keeping. Bunch of incompetent fools impersonating doctors and soldiers.
Evidence of what, knucklehead? Evidence that you sent local rice or that Nigeria sent in cash and doctors?

You're sounding so incoherent.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Jiggaman2: 12:38am On Feb 29, 2016
TheEnQuirer:

Germany, France and UK. They have the largest GDP in Europe just like America has the largest GDP in the world.

Your father should have sent you to rear pigs not a school where you snored through your political classes.

When you talk of domestic politics, you talk of poverty and life expectancy and health. It doesn't add to a country's muscle's or political might. Or influence.

In fact in Africa, the countries with the best records are Mauritius, Lybia, Mauritania, but Nigeria, Egypt and south Africa controls the political and diplomatic game.

Let me ask you, have you ever heard the voice of Ghana in multinational disputes in Africa or the world ? Nope.

Like I said you can control Africa I will rather be Norway where my people have the best of everything from education, healthcare, life expectancy, low crime and every human necessities.

I will rather be Norway than the uk or Germany or France.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Jiggaman2: 12:41am On Feb 29, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
Evidence of what, knucklehead? Evidence that you sent local rice or that Nigeria sent in cash and doctors?

You're sounding so incoherent.

Yes I need all that evidence because naija people are 419 niggas. The same way you fathered 250000 babies all in the name of peac keeping.

We did more than Nigeria and we continue to do more for west Africa than Nigeria. We are only hope for west Africa and gateway, everything begins and ends God then us.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Jiggaman2: 12:43am On Feb 29, 2016
iblawi:

Liar.

Nothing of such.

Nigeria's satellite does all that and we prepare for disasters before they come.

Do you know how many Ghanaians are in Nigeria?
Do you know how many million foreigners are in Nigeria?
Do you know the number of illegal immigrants from West and central African nations that troop into Nigeria daily?

What disaster have you prevented. When one look at Nigeria all we see is disaster.

There are about 100 Ghanaians in that wretched country called Nigeria. Despite being smaller we have immigrant from west Africa than Nigeria.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by iblawi(m): 12:44am On Feb 29, 2016
TheEnQuirer:

Glory-thief!!!

Ghana serves no purpose.

The dummy didn't know the world had to use Nigeria's tactics in solving the ebola crisis.
We sent 500 medical personnel to the affected countries but what did Ghana contribute? Rice.

And they want to boast of providing safe ground for affected nations in times of crisis/war. Ghana was even the first country to close her border.

Ghana is of no use to Africa as a whole.

1 Like

Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Jiggaman2: 12:46am On Feb 29, 2016
TheEnQuirer:

Fool what muscles does nigeria have. You can't even defeat illiterate group like boko haram, on top of that Cameroon took part of your country and you fools could do nothing about it. France threatened you and you peed on yourself. Useless country
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by TheEnQuirer: 12:47am On Feb 29, 2016
Jiggaman2:

Like I said you can control Africa I will rather be Norway where my people have the best of everything from education, healthcare, life expectancy, low crime and every human necessities.

I will rather be Norway than the uk or Germany or France.
But Ghana isn't Norway, the closest to Norway in Africa a Lybia during ghadafi's regime.

You still have 12% internet usuage, high inflation, IMF dependent, dependent on Nigeria's gas, and low productivity.

Norway's GDP is very high for it's population.

With a 24 million population, you can never ever....ever ever ever be great and significant.

You don't even have the population to build a strong army or economy or middle class for foreign investment and economic growth.

Do you know that Nigeria's middle class alone is more than the size of the entire population of south Africa?

Ode!!!

Ghana is bleeped!!!

3 Likes

Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Jiggaman2: 12:47am On Feb 29, 2016
iblawi:

The dummy didn't know the world had to use Nigeria's tactics in solving the ebola crisis.
We sent 500 medical personnel to the affected countries but what did Ghana contribute? Rice.

And they want to boast of providing safe ground for affected nations in times of crisis/war. Ghana was even the first country to close her border.

We are the best. Prevention is better than cute.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by TheEnQuirer: 12:52am On Feb 29, 2016
Jiggaman2:

Fool what muscles does nigeria have. You can't even defeat illiterate group like boko haram, on top of that Cameroon took part of your country and you fools could do nothing about it. France threatened you and you peed on yourself. Useless country
France has used our techniques to control terrorism in their country. Cameroon dispute was settled in the international court. Do you read?

Nigeria has used diplomacy to settle dispute in ivory coast when south Africa was bringing in warship.

In sao tome and Principe, Nigeria restored a military coup.

I can't possible go on.

You're just a simpleton

2 Likes

Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by TheEnQuirer: 12:54am On Feb 29, 2016
iblawi:

The fool never reads. He squats on nairaland every day when reality passes him by.

Ignoramus cum patriot grin

2 Likes

Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Jiggaman2: 12:55am On Feb 29, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
France has used our techniques to control terrorism in their country. Cameroon dispute was settled in the international court. Do you read?

Nigeria has used diplomacy to settle dispute in ivory coast when south Africa was bringing in warship.

In sao tome and Principe, Nigeria restored a military coup.

I can't possible go on.

You're just a simpleton

Lies and lies, everyone walks over the overgrown kid with no brain. That's Nigeria for you. We are going to help Biafra leave that wretched union called Nigeria. I don't blame them the failure that is Nigeria is enough

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FUNAAB Students Build N5 Million Car Park, Names It After Buhari / OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead / Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.