Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! (19414 Views)

4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” / "That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
Dear nairalanders,
I know some may judge me and stuff but please let's leave the judgment for now.
I'm an undergraduate and I recently found out I'm 3 weeks pregnant for my boyfriend who works outside the country. We hd sex on the 1st and 2nd of this month when he visited. I cannot keep the baby and I informed him of it and my decision nd he was supportive. Problem is I have gotten misoprostol twice..had stomach ache but no discharge...I'm worried. The longer it goes the more dangerous it could become and I can't afford to let my parents know and I don't want a hospital removal.

Please I need suggestions on the most potent drug or mixture or method of removal please. Please don't insult me. Just help or move on.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by kingofchess(m): 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
I am on my knee....pls don't abort that baby....that baby of urs might end up becoming the president of this country or the first lady. think twice.

31 Likes

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Testerfuze(m): 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
Self medication is not advisable,you shouldn't have taken it in the first place
go see a doctor and make him see reasons as to why you cant keep the child maybe he will be able to help you.
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by amtaken(f): 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
My prayer is for that future president to stay put in your stomach no matter what drugs you take.

#notjudging
#justprayingforyou

18 Likes

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by tripplephi: 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
PrettyHausaGirl:
Dear nairalanders,
I'm an undergraduate and I recently found out I'm 3 weeks pregnant for my boyfriend who works outside the country. We hd sex on the 1st and 2nd of this month when he visited. I cannot keep the baby and I informed him of it and my decision nd he was supportive. Problem is I have gotten misoprostol twice..had stomach ache but no discharge...I'm worried. The longer it goes the more dangerous it could become and I can't afford to let my parents know and I don't want a hospital removal.

Please I need suggestions on the most potent drug or mixture or method of removal please. Please don't insult me. Just help or move on.

I feel your pain but don't you think this is murder. I know you don't want to be a mother but... It's tough to tell how best to handle this. Maybe the child is a destiny child and will change your life positively if you don't abort Pls reconsider

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Testerfuze(m): 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
Simple. Open ur legs, put omorogun (garri turner) and begin to stir it. Stir it well till u hear "KPOS" d baby head don break be dat. Lobatan.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
tripplephi:

I feel your pain but don't you think this is murder. I know you don't want to be a mother but... It's tough to tell how best to handle this. Maybe the child is a destiny child and will change your life positively if you don't abort Pls reconsider

I hve thought bout that but please I can't. I cried over the thought of getting rid of it but I hve no other choice. Am dead!

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by tripplephi: 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
PrettyHausaGirl:

I hve thought bout that but please I can't. I cried over the thought of getting rid of it but I hve no other choice. Am dead!

Sister you are not dead. But unless you know a clinic where it is done, I wish you guys used condom or at least the pills taken immediately after sex but what if your be takes you abroad to deliver. You can ask him

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by prettysassygirl(f): 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
I don't know how potent that drug you took is,but I advise u go to the hospital and do a d and c,many girls have died because of drugs that are used to abort,

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
Really?
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Elosky20: 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
see me see wahala oo, when una de knack akpako by fire by force from all position and style u knw know se u go get belle. sorry mama junior, wetin don enter don enter.

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Simple. Open ur legs, put omorogun (garri turner) and begin to stir it. Stir it well till u hear "KPOS" d baby head don break be dat. Lobatan.

Hahaha

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
prettysassygirl:
I don't know how potent that drug you took is,but I advise u go to the hospital and do a d and c,many girls have died because of drugs that are used to abort,

Is d and c done for a 3 weeks old one pls?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by HighIQ(m): 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
Na IGE- ADUBI you won born be that. Have u watched that movie b4?

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by prettysassygirl(f): 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
PrettyHausaGirl:

Is d and c done for a 3 weeks old one pls?
yep,but if u can keep it,I advise u keep it,because if u meet a doctor that isn't good with it,he might injure your womb and u might never give birth again,or another complication might arise,its jes nine months,before u know it baby don land

11 Likes

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by misspicy(f): 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by pbs4real(m): 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
I cnt help buh smh, children of this dayz tho,u btr go confide in ur mum,she knws btr. . .#bewise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Taiwo20(m): 1:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
Even If I know some places I am not willing to put you through ...but if you do not attend a private varsity then I would advice you to call a family meeting and tell ur people...you may also visit your family in the first 3 months there after don't visit home again till u deliver.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by cruzita(f): 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
undecided so u want to abort that baby ?just remember that karma is a B!tch and will catch up with u .

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by falconey(m): 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Lwkm you are fvcking funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by anigbajumo(m): 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
when u knw that U are not ready to care for any pregnancy why knack without GC.some guys sha,is it a must for you to pour inside totoo.Anyway, we can only give u advice bt da decision is yours.....

Leave da innocent baby alone pls.
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by brighthp(m): 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
Don't stop shake it holla don't. ....don't stop!!
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by jonaifame22(m): 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
I can't believe it that you took misoprosol twice and nothing happened, wait oooo, did you use the 3 capsules in the pack and did you insert them well?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by firstking01(m): 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
PrettyHausaGirl:
Dear nairalanders,

and you are supposed to be a prominent romancelander here who i have witnessed giving advice creating threads of abstinance huhundecided??

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
jonaifame22:
I can't believe it that you took misoprosol twice and nothing happened, wait oooo, did you use the 3 capsules in the pack and did you insert them well?

My roomie did the insertion I hate touching myself and yes I inserted one on tuesday and drank 3...inserted 2 this morning and drank 2 yet nothing yet. Does it take time to spill?

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by ernesty20(m): 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
Rub buhari's shiiit on ur belle. U will see the magic
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Sunkyphil(m): 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
try dis get alligator pepper;alabukun;lime get d juice out of d lime grind d alligator pepper then mix 2geda with alabukun n lime then add alum.take two teaspoonful 8times daily.d next day d pregnancy won't b there again
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Panzerfaust(m): 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
PrettyHausaGirl:
Dear nairalanders,

What happened to using of condoms? Firstly, take off ur profile pic, cuz you can't tell who checks. Secondly, the longer you spend, the longer it gets more risky to get the baby out. Ill advice you to get a doctor to help you. That will cost you though.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by 4C2215131: 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
What:s done is done so no time for regrets or finger pointing nor name calling.

Listen good now, get some money together ( your man could send you some) and haul your ass to the nearest decent (mark my word;decent) clinic and get an abortion. Do you understand?

Forget what Sandra (who is a pro in issues such as this courtesy of her fuucked up lifestyle is telling you)! Go to the clinic and allow a professional personnel handle your case. Remember the DIY may have worked for some of your colleagues, but, anatomies are different.

Go to a decent clinic. Don't look back in regret later saying haid I known. Do it now, right now!

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Walexsammy(m): 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
PrettyHausaGirl:
Dear nairalanders,

Not here to judge u cuz am no saint myself, buh dear don't underestimate the power of Gold circle.....bck to ur topic, I think operation is the best solution. btw, the child must be stubborn or the drug u bought had expired...Cuz tht drug has done wonders ....also incase u try to underestimate gold circle nxt time, then u get Postinor or Gostinor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Relationship Is For Those Who Are Willing And Ready To Forgive Each Other / My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out / See What Some Boys Are Doing To A Lady Inside A House Party (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.