Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,624 members, 7,782,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 07:36 AM

I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! (19349 Views)

4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” / "That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
This girl no wan chop cane for commiting Zinar on Earth, You won't escape it in heaven if you don't repent. Dikcs could be monsterous a times sha.. Looks down at mine and shakes my head grin
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Homguy(m): 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
PrettyHausaGirl:
Dear nairalanders,
I know some may judge me and stuff but please let's leave the judgment for now.
I'm an undergraduate and I recently found out I'm 3 weeks pregnant for my boyfriend who works outside the country. We hd sex on the 1st and 2nd of this month when he visited. I cannot keep the baby and I informed him of it and my decision nd he was supportive. Problem is I have gotten misoprostol twice..had stomach ache but no discharge...I'm worried. The longer it goes the more dangerous it could become and I can't afford to let my parents know and I don't want a hospital removal.

Please I need suggestions on the most potent drug or mixture or method of removal please. Please don't insult me. Just help or move on.
just go a decent hospital and face your shame.
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by karleone(m): 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
abimbawealth:

Don't be surprised that the ones prescribing drugs have never seen the pills sef and the ones with the various stories bad pass the Øp...

Lol @your prayer... Amen

Abi? Part of the things you see in faceless forums like NL.

That prayer is necessary o.. No time to trust all dis Nairalanders sef.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Dfinex(f): 11:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Simple. Open ur legs, put omorogun (garri turner) and begin to stir it. Stir it well till u hear "KPOS" d baby head don break be dat. Lobatan.

lolsss.....sőme guys sha!!
the babe dey yarn serious matter. ..u dey talk about turner-garri, u for kuku teĺl her to ůse mortar pestle pound the thing na? na wa!!
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Homguy(m): 11:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
miszeno:

Misoprostol works perfectly, but 3 weeks is way over, you have to do direct D nC, its 9k,i know a place u can do it. Whats ur location
plese change your signature, hypocrites every where!

This one might even be a choir in a church or fellowship sef "Awesome yahweh" my foot. ...btw, post a pic of you please, wouldnt be a bad idea to see your inglorious face.
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Damfostopper(m): 12:32am On Feb 27, 2016
Well u ain't my sister.... Wetin concern me... Abi dollars increment don affect condom?..... Na u Sabi.... Dats if ur nt a guy
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Gebbson007(m): 2:02am On Feb 27, 2016
wen u were doing it den ,eard Ur moarnn frm 2 blocks away n screamn "harder ........more.....

uhhhchhh ahhhhhh holy cow" nw u wanna make d baby pay fr ye Shii,Dnt abort d baby oooo.
we never cn tell d baby myt b d person WO is gonna bring dollar down ,cm 2 fink f it myt b Ur only child.
boo think twice.
iyam Gebbson n I just wanna make common sence
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by chemmerfrank(m): 5:47am On Feb 27, 2016
What happened to pull outs? Condoms? After sex pills?
Are you a learner?

Ask one or 2 oloshos....pay them small cash they would give you your answer...your asking the wrong people here. Dont make such mistakes again oh..
Oya go and ask those that may have gone through this..and confirm wheather its gone too...before you damage your womb or something

1 Like

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by ednut1(m): 7:19am On Feb 27, 2016
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by 2map(m): 7:49am On Feb 27, 2016
Don't listen to the hypocrites. It is better to get rid of it now since you've used those drugs, cos the all you've done now is a 'partial abortion' which could make the child deformed if you decide to keep it at this point.

Visit the doctor's, m certain they know what to do.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 27, 2016
jonaifame22:
dat's ur business!
id expect u to learn.n nt b proud wit ignorance bt den again what ever rocks ur boat.
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by smadalove(f): 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
Wat u tuk,u av to go to d clinic because it s a partial abortion... If u tuk cycotech u insert d four tablet in d vaginal n after an hour it wud cum out... But u av to go to d clinic
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by rahman3853(m): 4:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Simple. Open ur legs, put omorogun (garri turner) and begin to stir it. Stir it well till u hear "KPOS" d baby head don break be dat. Lobatan.

lol.......correct doctor
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by 1miccza: 4:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Chaaaiiiii!!!! Nairaland eeeeeeee *faints*
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by 1miccza: 4:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
Elosky20:
see me see wahala oo, when una de knack akpako by fire by force from all position and style u knw know se u go get belle. sorry mama junior, wetin don enter don enter.

Lolz that is to say *ife bala aba abago*
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by 1miccza: 4:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sunkyphil:
try dis get alligator pepper;alabukun;lime get d juice out of d lime grind d alligator pepper then mix 2geda with alabukun n lime then add alum.take two teaspoonful 8times daily.d next day d pregnancy won't b there again

Bros you don work for babalawo clinic before??
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by 1miccza: 4:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
I am very sure that the baby would be clutching those drugs in it's palms when it eventually comes out, na goal keeper that pikin go be e sure dieeeee!!!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Sunkyphil(m): 5:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
1miccza:

Bros you don work for babalawo clinic before??
make she try am first if e no work make she no ever believe anytin from me again
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by 1miccza: 5:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sunkyphil:
make she try am first if e no work make she no ever believe anytin from me again

You need apprentice Baba sule dey o e good for this kain thing wella
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Sunkyphil(m): 5:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
1miccza:

You need apprentice Baba sule dey o e good for this kain thing wella
I for prefer u
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by JustHere2Observ(f): 5:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
kingofchess:
I am on my knee....pls don't abort that baby....that baby of urs might end up becoming the president of this country or the first lady. think twice.

Lmao...why do people keep saying that...the baby could be president and all. Lol
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by 1miccza: 5:23pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sunkyphil:
I for prefer u
*who?* takes off @ lightning speed
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Sunkyphil(m): 5:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
1miccza:

*who?* takes off @ lightning speed
come back here
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by 1miccza: 5:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sunkyphil:
come back here
*ehn* "my leg wetin i chop wey i no give you
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Sunkyphil(m): 5:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
1miccza:

*ehn* "my leg wetin i chop wey i no give you
u must b my apprentice by fire by force
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by 1miccza: 5:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sunkyphil:
u must b my apprentice by fire by force

Hiding behind a pot of stew, lai lai nor be me you see o

1 Like

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
samted:

Don't take any mixture. At three weeks, misoprostol may not work. Pregnancy termination is illegal in Nigeria and if you go to a registered hospital, you may be reported and you can be jailed for up to 7 years.

My advice, wait anoda month. Don't panic. Then take cytotec. You must follow the exact regiment tho. If you're interested, reply me and i'll give you instructions as necessary.

Next time, be careful please.
Hi samted pls can i get d necessary instruction thanks

1 Like

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 08, 2016
nokiaba3:
Hi samted pls can i get d necessary instruction thanks

pm
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 4:16am On Mar 08, 2016
samted:

pm
already sent a pm
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Femistico(m): 7:36am On Mar 08, 2016
Hey girl, u jst want to risk ur life..why on earth will u come to nland and seeking for people's help on drugs u can take to abort, i knew we ave doctors here buh it's not advisable, u don't know who is who...the only help I ave for u is to go to any registered hospital or pharmaceutical store and xplain urself to them...they know more better than people here instead of taking diff. kinds of concoction... #my 2 pounds.....

1 Like

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Fulaman198(m): 10:22am On Mar 08, 2016
Did your boyfriend wear a condom?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Fulaman198(m): 10:25am On Mar 08, 2016
cruzita:
undecided so u want to abort that baby ?just remember that karma is a B!tch and will catch up with u .

Wow, please be nicer sha. You just said Karma is a B-word right? Someone could be very mean-spirited to you in the future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude / #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ / Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.