Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! (19411 Views)

4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” / "That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by pritolajnr(m): 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
PrettyHausaGirl:
Dear nairalanders,
I know some may judge me and stuff but please let's leave the judgment for now.
I'm an undergraduate and I recently found out I'm 3 weeks pregnant for my boyfriend who works outside the country. We hd sex on the 1st and 2nd of this month when he visited. I cannot keep the baby and I informed him of it and my decision nd he was supportive. Problem is I have gotten misoprostol twice..had stomach ache but no discharge...I'm worried. The longer it goes the more dangerous it could become and I can't afford to let my parents know and I don't want a hospital removal.

Please I need suggestions on the most potent drug or mixture or method of removal please. Please don't insult me. Just help or move on.
am not supposed to tell you this but if you drank the misoprostol with water it won't work.you have to take it with kai kai as in dry gin then take worm medicine later ..#thank me later if it works coz my ex used it like dz wen I pregnanted her and it worked ..juz giv it a try
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
Fulaman198:
Did your boyfriend wear a condom?

WHAT A QUESTION grin.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Simple. Open ur legs, put omorogun (garri turner) and begin to stir it. Stir it well till u hear "KPOS" d baby head don break be dat. Lobatan.

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by obontami: 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
PrettyHausaGirl:
Dear nairalanders,
I'm an undergraduate and I recently found out I'm 3 weeks pregnant for my boyfriend who works outside the country. We hd sex on the 1st and 2nd of this month when he visited. I cannot keep the baby and I informed him of it and my decision nd he was supportive. Problem is I have gotten misoprostol twice..had stomach ache but no discharge...I'm worried. The longer it goes the more dangerous it could become and I can't afford to let my parents know and I don't want a hospital removal.

Please I need suggestions on the most potent drug or mixture or method of removal please. Please don't insult me. Just help or move on.

Olosho kobo kobo

1 Like

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by obontami: 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
Femistico:
Hey girl, u jst want to risk ur life..why on earth will u come to nland and seeking for people's help on drugs u can take to abort, i knew we ave doctors here buh it's not advisable, u don't know who is who...the only help I ave for u is to go to any registered hospital or pharmaceutical store and xplain urself to them...they know more better than people here instead of taking diff. kinds of concoction... #my 2 pounds.....
true
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by naagindrama: 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
How much time has passed? contact me at mehakbatool670@gmail.com
http://kasam.co.in/
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
pritolajnr:
am not supposed to tell you this but if you drank the misoprostol with water it won't work.you have to take it with kai kai as in dry gin then take worm medicine later ..#thank me later if it works coz my ex used it like dz wen I pregnanted her and it worked ..juz giv it a try
Murderer
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Demmzy15(m): 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
lexiconkabir:
grin grin grin
Wallahi I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that, "kpos" grin grin But I dey pity the op sha embarassed
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Fulaman198(m): 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
crotonite:

WHAT A QUESTION grin.

Lol
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Taduma1(f): 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
No damage yah womb go see yah Doctor.
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Joe4real1988(m): 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
People cn b so dumb ehh....hw cn u hav an unprotectd sex wit sum1 u dnt knw his/her HIV status....gosh. We ar cmplainin dat hiv has no cure wen we hav refusd 2 let hiv go. Wel, itz ur life nd u cn end it wateva way u wnt bt wen u ar doin so, plz dnt drag sum1 else's life along.... I dislyk careles ppl lyk u.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
Demmzy15:
Wallahi I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that, "kpos" grin grin But I dey pity the op sha embarassed
I dont pity her one bit, she didnt know that she is an undergraduate or cannot habour a baby when she had unprotected sex, even if the sex is protected, is it moral to have premarital sex? this is why i dont pity her, BTW has any of them given you a reasonable answer to the 32virgins stuff?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
Well,i will advice you to go for a D/C because since you have already taken that drug twice,you baby will most likely come out deformed...Pregnant women are advised not to take drugs while pregnant, and you are at the early stage of your pregnancy...

1 Like

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Demmzy15(m): 12:02am On Mar 09, 2016
lexiconkabir:
I dont pity her one bit, she didnt know that she is an undergraduate or cannot habour a baby when she had unprotected sex, even if the sex is protected, is it moral to have premarital sex? this is why i dont pity her, BTW has any of them given you a reasonable answer to the 32virgins stuff?
My bros you sef saw the show yesterday night, TruthHurts thought she was smart, but she didn't expect what she got. I've not gotten any answer sha, she quickly turned the tables against the atheists cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
nokiaba3:
already sent a pm

sorry for the late reply. check ur email and get back to me asap
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
nokiaba3:
already sent a pm

check your email.
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by HalimaSadiya(f): 8:18am On Mar 11, 2016
PrettyHausaGirl:
Dear nairalanders,

Dan Allah, I would suggest you keep the baby and also for the sake of your health.
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by psyqs(m): 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
HalimaSadiya:
Dan Allah, I would suggest you keep the baby and also for the sake of your health.

Wallahi kina da kyau, Kut!!! shocked
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by HalimaSadiya(f): 2:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
psyqs:

Wallahi kina da kyau, Kut!!! shocked
Lol na gode smiley

1 Like

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by swimcash(m): 7:38am On Mar 13, 2016
PrettyHausaGirl:

I'm quoting u becus I will try this. Plese quote me and sincerely tell me, if this is not dangerous. Pls I beg u dear
I want 2 believe u r joking abt all dis, cos I took my time reading almost all Ur comments n its lyk u r ready 2 drink fuel or do anytin as far sum1 stated it. if truly u r pregnant, honestly I can't tell u wat 2 do cos it's obvious u av made up ur mind, BT my advice 4 u is 2 let DAT child live, u r beautiful according 2 Ur dp n DAT child in Ur tummy wil also b cute. tk my advice n in few yrs u wil b glad u did......NOTE; once a child is conceived, he or she has d right 2 live
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by matrix199(m): 8:12am On Mar 13, 2016
prettysassygirl:
I don't know how potent that drug you took is,but I advise u go to the hospital and do a d and c,many girls have died because of drugs that are used to abort,

And none dies from D n C?

How old are u? U advised her to walk into a hospital for an illegal procedure?
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by topazzz: 11:46am On Mar 17, 2016
miszeno:

Misoprostol works perfectly, but 3 weeks is way over, you have to do direct D nC, its 9k,i know a place u can do it. Whats ur location
pls I sent u a pm about this. please respond. thanks
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by demzylahot(m): 1:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
jonaifame22:
if you inserted one and drank three then it's not misprosol,cos misoprosol has only 3 tablets in the pack!
u be abortionist?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by SmithHumble50: 3:03pm On May 03, 2016
Ya PrettyHausaGirl, Kin chi re cikin? ko za ki haifu yaron ne?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by sinaj(f): 3:10pm On May 03, 2016
pbs4real:
I cnt help buh smh, children of this dayz tho,u btr go confide in ur mum,she knws btr. . .#bewise
m pregnant too embarassed

Lwkmd grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by sinaj(f): 3:14pm On May 03, 2016
Princess91:
Well,i will advice you to go for a D/C because since you have already taken that drug twice,you baby will most likely come out deformed...Pregnant women are advised not to take drugs while pregnant, and you are at the early stage of your pregnancy...
yea xo xo true.
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by blackiridis(m): 8:27pm On May 03, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Simple. Open ur legs, put omorogun (garri turner) and begin to stir it. Stir it well till u hear "KPOS" d baby head don break be dat. Lobatan.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Brightelionaire(m): 11:03pm On May 03, 2016
PrettyHausaGirl:
Dear nairalanders,

PLS DNT ABORT, BUT 4 THE FIRST TIME U SHOULD TAKEN PROSNOR2A AND AM SURE U TOOK FAKE DRUG. DNT ABORT

1 Like

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by Brightelionaire(m): 11:15pm On May 03, 2016
Walexsammy:
Not here to judge u cuz am no saint myself, buh dear don't underestimate the power of Gold circle.....bck to ur topic, I think operation is the best solution. btw, the child must be stubborn or the drug u bought had expired...Cuz tht drug has done wonders ....also incase u try to underestimate gold circle nxt time, then u get Postinor or Gostinor
THANK U I AM A PHARMACIST, PROSNOR2 WORKS

1 Like

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by pbs4real(m): 8:13am On May 04, 2016
sinaj:
m pregnant too embarassed

Lwkmd grin
chai!sad so u too af join em? Oya tel me who's responsibleundecided
Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by iampeTer(m): 10:12am On May 04, 2016
wait

Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by MhizVee(f): 11:09am On May 04, 2016
i am nt gonna place a curse on u,but i tell u today,if u abort dt child u will regret it,dt baby is a child of destiny,and i decree over dt baby dt he/she wouldnt b aborted in jesus name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? / Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. / My Dream Is To Marry A White Girl Pls Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.