Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,910 members, 7,799,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) (65574 Views)

Doctor Share Story Of A Mother Who Was Reluctant To Let Them Treat Her Daughter / The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences / OMG, How Unprofessional?! Molested By Male Doctor Who Fondled Her Boobs?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by ekibor(m): 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
Gabaleve:
I no even fit count hw many gbagaun i observe. OP just dey turn english upside down and she dey form rich kid
hahahaha
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by virginboy1(m): 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
Creamish:

Its coming down from what it was ...datz some progress. When there is progress, acknowledge it. Were u hoping it'd get as bad as 500/$ by today?
You are intelligent. Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by olly12: 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
Some of you are fools, and am sure most of you will do the same thing the doctor was trying to do to this innocent girl trying to share her experience for others to learn from, if you are in their position. how can you be so daft not to realize that what this lady is saying can happen to anybody closer to you instead of you to talk in a more sensible manner you are criticizing her anyways Nigeria will soon get there. a close friend of mine complained very similar thing too this is what we should be finding ways to stop.
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by buskie13(m): 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
Fanirandele:

Ode, is that reply just to her or to you , your whole family and all Nigerians Mumu , will you see an Indian agree with someone bashing his country angry shamelessness
Wetin dey worry u?.

I don't think its mandatory for me to see things
foolishly like you do...confused_idiot

u dey real dey mad well well...orue

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by IGBOPRINCE: 8:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
Strahovski1:

There isn't anything to know about you lots. Yes, you guys are empty.

- Poor educational standard
- Poor Military & Defense (Boko Haram since 2009)
- Bribery amongst you lot.
- High rate of Illiteracy
- High rate of prostitution. Its only Nigeria that has Association Of Prostitutes and Sex Workers with a president.
- High rate of rape
- Poor economy. No economic direction.
- Only in Nigeria women marry men old enough to be their dads.
- Only in Nigeria all men are polygamous -So they say*
- Only your ladies white-wash your skin. Low self esteem
- You are all frustrated and angry coz if you not, you would not have quoted me when i did not quote you.

May i proceed?
bro,you seem to be familiar with nigerian politics and ways of life. The reasons why quote you was because you insulted nigerians and I'm involves. You know what? I love indian movies so much especially(bollywood movies) but I don't like the way some of indian men that owned factories or companies in west nigeria behaves towards nigerian graduates though. However some re good while some re bad. Real bad bro. Anyway, you said something in one of your comments that asians, indians, koreans, owned all the companies here in nigeria? That s fallacy, anyway they re few asians factories and companies here in nigeria though,they can't be more than the companies owned by the indigeneous people of nigeria, Anyway I can understand your outburst towards the guy who said you should go to indialand.com and laid your comments , don't mind him bro, this is nairaland.com, foreigners re welcome. But pls learnt to tolerates, remember there re kids and adults here that speaks anyhow just to make themselves feels good to make you sad but pls I will prefare you ignores them atimes but not always..

If not, they may decides to invites the igbos guys who knows much about indians and way of life to tackle you back Cos igbo guys re all over indians and the world at large. Like me I know few things about indian people too though..
And you said something about our rich men travelling to indians for medical check-up and surgical operations. Anyway, I don't blamed you, assuming nigerian government provides all facilities needed and give the nigerian doctors the best affordable machines for operations and conducive environments, this insults won't come up/emerged. Our country nigerian is lacking so many things I can't mentioned to you and that s why you read about the agitation going on from eastern nigeria(igbos) trying to pull out from this country called nigeria cos this country lacks so many incentives to encourage talented people from the east due to tribalism. Bro If not for tribalism and nepotism, this country would have being far better than indian or some part of asia country of today.
welcome to nairaland once more..wink
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by XaintJoel20: 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
Pheals:
Got something to say ...i was feeling stomach pain after i return from dad office ,i was dad gal always got nothing to do can't cook I was alone just pick my phone called mum closest pal who was a doc. Mum said they have been friends since school days she has been my physician since infant ,love me for been the only female in the house .I could not reach her on phone so I try to move out and get commercial bus to my destination before the stomach ache got worst reach the hospital saw new faces the lady in blue uniform came up to me after waiting for hours ...have already new mum is not around . "your name ? And your card no. " she said ..i look up at her " i didnt have card " then u will need to get a card and register .... I didn't need that I said humbly . we can't attend to u then , she said now she sound rude as I was about to speak a senior nurse came in " tosin what's wrong? " i explain ...she brings out a yellow card instead of a green card...and directed me to the new doctor office ...

Enter the office sat down and I gave him the card
He started asking questions later he was silent and he said "go and lied down there (pointed to a bed few inches away ) I lied down and he came up to me press my stomach with his fingers and later he said "raise your cloth up little" I do that and he start to examined again asking "here or here " I don't really no where the pain was really from so I nodded to reply him a quick no he later stop and clean his face with handkerchief and said " will you take off your skirt then" I quickly raise up my head ,face change "may be I will come back " why he asked

Nothing when mum comes I will be here" I said and walked towards the door and he later said " which mum?" Mum m.o.j
Are you m.o.j he asked no ! I reply (frustrated) ok wait .he pick up his pen and prescribed some drugs for me...I move out. U stay long tosin the senior nurse said as I handed her the note and the card she then direct me to the other door ...I was given drugs and receipt total of 15k the nurse there look up to me for cash and the other one said "aunty pls sorry you can go, can't you see the card is yellow" i used the drugs and I was alright. I kept wondering so this man knows the right thing to do "why asking me to take off my. ..."

Share yours ladies
Honestly, I am wondering what an educated and a learned doctor would see in an illiterate like you that can not compose a complete sentence.
To help your case, I recommend Mastering English and Brighter Grammar. I guess they would be of immense help to you...
#Gibberish. Forming what I don't know...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Burnnotice(m): 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
Creamish:

Oh STFU!!!..and U signed on to NL? Boy U know nuttin about us. Quit exposing ur ignorance & Take ur garlic stench back to Asia!

Actually I think he's right.... He knows almost ooh I mean erryfin 'bou us
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Creamish(f): 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
Burnnotice:

SMH... Did u take ur time to go thru the trash he posted or are u just in support for some return favor?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by ipledge10(m): 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
Tallesty1:
E be like say the waiter no hear you ooo.

I don wait tire
He is a coward...he runs everytime
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by olly12: 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
@Xaintjoel20 i know you are a xaint and it shows in your thinking. leave the girl alone if you cant contribute positively to her case. to help you case shocked lipsrsealed lol you too check your grammar the professor.
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Ecoterrorism(f): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
Creamish:

I have got to follow u babe! grin cheesy
Tnx. I only do politics section and you won't find me interesting there but I've got beef with that Mother Theresa Orphanage product from Calcutta. I will also do the needful
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Ecoterrorism(f): 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
Burnnotice:
who is this one again with lost tunes. Stay away from things above your comprehension

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by systemz(m): 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
Creamish:

Oh STFU!!!..and U signed on to NL? Boy U know nuttin about us. Quit exposing ur ignorance & Take ur garlic stench back to Asia!

Lolzzzz.
He knows a lot about us.
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Creamish(f): 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
Tnx. I only do politics section and you won't find me interesting there but I've got beef with that Mother Theresa Orphanage product from Calcutta. I will also do the needful

I'm quiet mostly... I do more of reading here so don't worry bout that. Had some spare time today so I decided to address the rubbish he said about ladies.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Ecoterrorism(f): 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
macof:

grin grin grin $1=N330

and u are proud to say it. ..
please let's leave the dollar issue aside and wait for that Indian Fart to show his face
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Burnnotice(m): 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
who is this one again with lost tunes. Stay away from things above your comprehension
aiit and do have a good night rest ma'am.
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Creamish(f): 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
systemz:

Lolzzzz.
He knows a lot about us.

Wat exactly does he know? Wat are u acknowledging? DAT the only thing u know how to do as a Nigerian is love making? DAT all Naija men n women are shapeless? DAT ur naira to dollar is 400/$? ....

As in....Wat exactly is sooo true about his clueless list?

He prolly knows a lot about U....not US.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Ecoterrorism(f): 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
Rudboy360:
Haba ecoterrorism you dey hawt ooo! shocked
you missed the fight. Pele
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Fanirandele: 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
buskie13:
Wetin dey worry u?.

I don't think its mandatory for me to see things
foolishly like you do...confused_idiot

u dey real dey mad well well...orue

Mumu, keeping nodding your head and licking his ass while he insults all Nigerians including your entire family or they are Zimbabweans Can't stand sell outs angry

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by PussyKrook: 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
Back in the day, good old day they say. Nigeria's economy was very good. This attracted people from different countries to come to Nigeria in search of jobs. Our universities were filled with foreign students, particularly from other African Countries.

Most importantly, I remember vividly that Indians were enrolled in our medical and engineering schools. Our teaching hospitals had some foreign medical Doctors. Our secondary schools had foreign teachers. I know as well, that some kindergartens were run by foreigners.

Today, it is a totally different story. We seem to have regressed instead of progressing economically, educationally, culturally and socially. There is so much tribalism, ignorance among us Nigerians it amazes me.

Yet, we jump and puff and huff when we are abused. We are quick to point accusing fingers at others when they tel us what is wrong us. We cannot be criticized.

Our attitude to our own nation is ever so appalling. We lack the common nationalistic attributes of Nigerians of old. We are ashamed to even be called Nigerians. At international airports some hide their passports so that they cannot be labelled 'with the others'. We have lost our good name.

Today, we are mostly associated with corruption, crime, tribalism, 419, etc.

And who do we blame? most will blame the leaders. But in truth, the blame lies with us all. We have allowed our good name to be dragged to the mud by empty, illiterate, ignorant and corrupt leaders. But still yet, we worship them, we beg them and we adore them.

Our attitude to all these madness, is that 'e go better'. from 1960, e go better. 2016 e go better. But we fail to see that unless we move to make the change. Unless we move to create change, 'better' will forever be in our dreams, in our minds.

The leaders know this. Thus, psychologically, the common man seems to be forever screwed because the very few that have dragged us down this route of corruption know how to dial into our psyche to make us run to nairaland spewing our ignorance, insecurities, tribalism and madness

This is our country, this is our home. No matter where you go or run to you will forever be a foreigner because your roots a deeply rooted in nation. Take no offence when our shortcomings are called out. But make a decision to change our nation.

peace!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by joseph1832(m): 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
Creamish:

Wat exactly does he know? Wat are u acknowledging? DAT the only thing u know how to do as a Nigerian is love making? DAT all Naija men n women are shapeless? DAT ur naira to dollar is 400/$? ....

As in....Wat exactly is sooo true about his clueless list?

He prolly knows a lot about U....not US.
I wonder why you're wasting your time on that slum dog pauper?
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Burnnotice(m): 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
Creamish:

SMH... Did u take ur time to go thru the trash he posted or are u just in support for some return favor?
lol return favor? and what would that be?? was just being honest though.... he's right you know
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Creamish(f): 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
Burnnotice:
lol return favor? and what would that be?? was just being honest though.... he's right you know

I give up. Hez right. Ur shapeless and the only thing u know how to do is love making. My bad.

Enjoy ur weekend. smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Creamish(f): 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
joseph1832:
I wonder why you're wasting your time on that slum dog pauper?

Its either dis or I watch Barney wit my son... This is more fun jor.. grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
Damn, never thought I could ever have a headache from reading something. embarassed embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by joseph1832(m): 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
Creamish:

Its either dis or I watch Barney wit my son... This is more fun jor.. grin
No kidding. I didn't know you got a kid. I'm speechless, but I'm not speechless3. Lol.

But I thought spending quality time with kids tops every other thing?
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Burnnotice(m): 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
Creamish:

I give up. Hez right. Ur shapeless and the only thing u know how to do is love making. My bad.

Enjoy ur weekend. smiley
Nah he listed a whole lot, not just those 2 You mentioned.
Thanks and do have a fabulous weekend ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Creamish(f): 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
joseph1832:
No kidding. I didn't know you got a kid. I'm speechless, but I'm not speechless3. Lol.

But I thought spending quality time with kids tops every other thing?

Thing is..I've seen this Barney video a hundred times already and he always wants to watch it.. I sing the tunes wit him almost everyday.. Ahn ahn! Lolz.. Its fun yeah but abeg....no be me be producer na.. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by XaintJoel20: 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
olly12:
@Xaintjoel20 i know you are a xaint and it shows in your thinking. leave the girl alone if you cant contribute positively to her case. to help you case shocked lipsrsealed lol you too check your grammar the professor.
I can see you need help too. They didn't tell you in the mushroom school you attended that you don't start a sentence with small letter?
Second observation: "i know you are a xaint". Please the right sentence should be 'I know you are a Xaint'.
Third observation: "leave the girl alone". After full stop (.), your next sentence should begin with a capital letter.
Next time learn to face your business...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Ecoterrorism(f): 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
joseph1832:
tongue all na washee. All you do here is just rant and talk and spread hate. Come to the real world and live! Stop living in the Matrix. tongue tongue

Come to think of it, I didn't know you have 'type' cos I feel sorry for the one who is your type. Lol.

I thought they said you are ugly? How come I've not seen your pix but I believe because of the bile that comes forth from your mouth
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by kaziblake(f): 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
buskie13:
spot on..I'm still a Nigerian tho...nice reply to that biatch
Ass licker.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by kaziblake(f): 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
Greene66:

Shut up! What do you know? Was it not you that was chasing after one dude with a fiancee? Ashawo home breaker
someone is saying trash about your country and all you had to do is to asslick and support.

That Indian guy hates nigeria with passion but I don't know what he's doing on our forum

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) / Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease / Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.