Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:06 PM

Who Is God And Where Is He From? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is God And Where Is He From? (2930 Views)

It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him / There Is God And He Answers Prayer / How Do One Stay Closer To God And Remain Stedfast In This Endtime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is God And Where Is He From? by ifenes(m): 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2016
reallest:

U re wrong on dis one,there is God n her name is mariam a.k.a reallest

You mean Goddess.

Abracadabra
Re: Who Is God And Where Is He From? by taurus25(m): 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
ShyNeptune:

Okay. Let's assume there's no God.

And Let's kindly turn the table From the Existence of God to the Existence of man.
My first question is;

How did man find himself on earth?
you want me to come to NL to explain all that to you? do your research yourself. google is your friend
Re: Who Is God And Where Is He From? by musicwriter(m): 11:18pm On Feb 27, 2016
[quote author=ShyNeptune post=43315042]
Nice points. ..can you kindly answer my own questions.

will there be a judgement day?.
Judgement day is already here. If you do wrong you'll feel bad, not happy. You cannot do wrong and be a happy person.

Yes, the people who consistently do wrong without making U-turn or what Jesus Christ called repentance, will definitely pay for their evil ways because justice is an eternal personality. There's actually a person called justice, there's a person called death, there's a person called peace, but let's not get into all that.

Will God judge us according to our deeds?

Yes, as above, but of course not in the nature the bible and Koran have it. Evil people would simply stop to exist, cause Mr. death would eat them up.

Why hasn't God revealed himself to The world yet?

Go has been doing that ever since. Jesus, Mohammed, Bhudha, Martin Luther King, Bob Marley, e.t.c all the people who've been in this world not to acquire wealth but to tell us about peace and one love, they're all agents of God. If you give-up the things of this world and pursue God, he'll reveal himself to you.

Do you believe that God has a son, Jesus?

Everybody is a son or daughter of God, even YOU. If you're talking about Jesus, he's just one of the special people that understood the concept of God intoto. If you too can get to understand God to the level Jesus did and do the right thing, you'll also be able to do all the miracles that Jesus did.

Could it be that God has abandoned this world?

No, it's us humans that have abandoned God. People who lived in the past who were closer to God had enormous powers, but as we keep trusting more in ourselves and science we distanced ourselves from God. God is always there cause he's constant and eternal. If you search him with all your heart you'll find him.

It's like checking time. If you want to know what the time is, just check your watch. The watch is always showing the time!. It's you that have to look at it to help yourself with the time.

Does God need our praise and worship?

Anytime you do any thing that make you happy, God is also happy. So, if worship makes you happy, then God is happy. As I said before, he's always there constantly, never changes. It's you that have to find him by worshiping or whatever makes you truly happy.

Is there SATAN?

As I said earlier, there're personalities, like Good, Justice, love, e.t.c including evil or satan. I, personally, have had an encounter with satan, LIVE!.
Re: Who Is God And Where Is He From? by Niflheim(m): 11:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
@OP

Great post!!! God is a figment of the imagination of the "super stupid lunatic", he lived in the rabies infested brains of demented and deluded cave-dwelling troglodytes who ate raw crab for breakfast, raw rat for lunch, and drank raw piss for dinner!!!
Re: Who Is God And Where Is He From? by AlfaAce(m): 11:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
Niflheim:
@OP

Great post!!! God is a figment of the imagination of the "super stupid lunatic", he lived in the rabies infested brains of demented and deluded cave-dwelling troglodytes who ate raw crab for breakfast, raw rat for lunch, and drank raw piss for dinner!!!

this is what happens when patrick obahiagbon is one's english tutor,smh
Re: Who Is God And Where Is He From? by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 28, 2016
Musicwriter :
Judgement day is already here. If you do wrong you'll feel bad, not happy. You cannot do wrong and be a happy person.
Really? But some people don't feel bad for their evil deeds. Examples are terrorists and corrupt politicians. Just to mention a few.

Yes, as above, but of course not in the nature the bible and Koran have it. Evil people would simply stop to exist, cause Mr. death would eat them up.
Mr death seems to be eating everyone up. Both the good and the bad......... oops I almost forgot, and the ugly too.

Go has been doing that ever since. Jesus, Mohammed, Bhudha, Martin Luther King, Bob Marley, e.t.c all the people who've been in this world not to acquire wealth but to tell us about peace and one love, they're all agents of God. If you give-up the things of this world and pursue God, he'll reveal himself to you.
I'm not talking about revealing himself through mortal men.. I'm talking about revealing himself to the whole world in person.... followers follow kings they see.

Everybody is a son or daughter of God, even YOU. If you're talking about Jesus, he's just one of the special people that understood the concept of God intoto. If you too can get to understand God to the level Jesus did and do the right thing, you'll also be able to do all the miracles that Jesus did.
i'm talking about a biological son..... undecided

No, it's us humans that have abandoned God. People who lived in the past who were closer to God had enormous powers, but as we keep trusting more in ourselves and science we distanced ourselves from God. God is always there cause he's constant and eternal. If you search him with all your heart you'll find him.
If you own a firm, you'll try as much as you can to run the firm well, how come God does not take part in the affairs of the world? With deaths and sicknesses and earthquakes etc. ... If God is in control, then why is he not in control? No pun intended.

Anytime you do any thing that make you happy, God is also happy. So, if worship makes you happy, then God is happy. As I said before, he's always there constantly, never changes. It's you that have to find him by worshiping or whatever makes you truly happy.
Insulting God makes the atheists happy, does it mean that God derives Joy when he is being insulted by atheists?

As I said earlier, there're personalities, like Good, Justice, love, e.t.c including evil or satan. I, personally, have had an encounter with satan, LIVE!.
Interesting! Can you tell me about the encounter?
Re: Who Is God And Where Is He From? by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 28, 2016
taurus25:

you want me to come to NL to explain all that to you? do your research yourself. google is your friend
You don't even know what you believe.
Obviously you became an atheist just because you saw people becoming atheists. Learn not to follow the crowd sir smiley
Thanks anyway.
Re: Who Is God And Where Is He From? by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 28, 2016
ifenes:

I can only point you towards a direction. Google "Chariots of the Gods" and Zachariah Stitches, these guys are researchers for years.

The reason I'm giving these links is for you to figure things out yourself. Afterwards when you read the bible,you will see a bigger picture than you think,you will find answers yourself. Some questions are better answered yourself.
i'm tired of reading the bible and you're still referring me to Man written books... With the analysis you gave. One would think you had first hand experience with the aliens .
Re: Who Is God And Where Is He From? by musicwriter(m): 1:58am On Feb 28, 2016
[quote author=ShyNeptune post=43316799]
Really? But some people don't feel bad for their evil deeds. Examples are terrorists and corrupt politicians. Just to mention a few.

No, that's not correct. You're not in their heart. In fact, if you believe so, that's the more reason there should be justice. Mr. Justice would then have to decide.

Mr death seems to be eating everyone up. Both the good and the bad......... oops I almost forgot, and the ugly too.

I'm not talking about revealing himself through mortal men.. I'm talking about revealing himself to the whole world in person.... followers follow kings they see.

The death you know of is the death of the flesh. The consciousness that powers you will never die, unless of course if it doesn't meet the requirements of Mr. Good, then Mr. death would swallow it up.

God is not a flesh. He's not a human being. Many people would still not believe on God, even if he came to tell everybody "look at me I'm God". In fact, if he do that more and more people would not believe it. Remember Jesus?.

From all account in the bible itself, the children of Israel (ancient Ethiopians) keep disobeying God the more he reveal himself to them. It's more like you hating a girl that love you so much, or a girl you love so much hating you instead. Normal human reverse psychology!.

i'm talking about a biological son..... undecided

Yes, everybody is a biological son, including you. Jesus is only as biological son as you.

If you own a firm, you'll try as much as you can to run the firm well, how come God does not take part in the affairs of the world? With deaths and sicknesses and earthquakes etc. ... If God is in control, then why is he not in control? No pun intended.

I already told you it's physics. The nature of the universe is based on the physics that make it work. Example; earthquakes you mentioned happen because some tectonic plates that hold the earth together move out of place from time to time. The best earth possible is the one we have, or if you know how it could've been better let me know.

The only way there wouldn't be natural disasters is not to have an earth in the first place.

Insulting God makes the atheists happy, does it mean that God derives Joy when he is being insulted by atheists?

Listen.... You're not in the minds of atheists, you don't know their personal struggle with what they believe. However, God is love. Nobody is excluded from enjoying him. Whatever, makes you truly happy makes God happy. However, always remember Mr. Justice is waiting.

By the way, atheists wouldn't be punished because they don't believe in God, rather they'll just stop existing cause their consciousness doesn't believe in continuance of life beyond this earth. Just like a farmer would cut down a crop that refuse to bear fruit.

Interesting! Can you tell me about the encounter?

When I was a kid there was this toy every boy was using, but I didn't have it. I made some incantations promising to worship satan if I have it. Just as I finished, I looked on the floor and there the toy was!. I picked it and ran away and while running I keep shouting "I no de do again o, I no gree". True life story. I remember every aspect of it with no illusion whatsoever. I shared it on Nairaland before.

This event is actually why I strongly believe in God.
Re: Who Is God And Where Is He From? by ifenes(m): 5:27am On Feb 28, 2016
ShyNeptune:
i'm tired of reading the bible and you're still referring me to Man written books... With the analysis you gave. One would think you had first hand experience with the aliens .

You asked if I had first hand experience with Aliens? How do you expect me to answer that? What I do know is that the religious people on this planet are worshiping extraterrestrial Homo Sapiens giants (8-12 feet tall) from the planet Nibiru rocketed to Earth and mined gold some 400,000 years ago. 300,000 years ago they created a colony on Earth-adapted, short-lived mine slaves—that’s us–from their genome. We called them “Anunnaki,” People-From-The-Sky. They taught us hierarchy, violence, greed, slavery, debt. They made us worship them, call them “gods.”

How did I know these? Every isolated civilizations on this planet tells the same stories. Be it the ancient Mesopotamian,Incas,Yourba,Igbo,Hausa,Ghana,Zulus,Dogans,Celtics,Greeks,Norse, Chinese, Tibetans, Central and South Americans all spoke of gods who rode Celestial Chariots, threw thunderbolts and, when Nibiru neared Earth, they gave us crops, herds, devices, medicine, laws, knowledge and more Nibiran genes. And when you visit famous cities like England,France,Germany,you can see their symbols all over the cities

Our Sumerian ancestors didn’t imagine gods who made them literate and told them what to write. Rather than make up gods, Sumerians saw, heard and even touched Anunnaki as people like them, though the Anunnaki stood taller and lived longer. Sumerians watched the giants run computers and advanced machines, saw them fire weapons of mass destruction.

The Nibirans showed us how to to kill to rule. We watched them kill each other. Our ancestors had to plunder, enslave or kill whomever their particular masters, the dominant Nibiran in their areas told them. Even up to this day people still kill for Allah(Alalu) and Yahweh(real name Enlil).

Its a lot I could talk about. This exactly what the religious books are trying to explain to us,nothing spiritual about these stories. Even when you look at Jesus's story,it is obvious it was a role play to fool humans.
Re: Who Is God And Where Is He From? by reallest(f): 7:00am On Feb 28, 2016
ifenes:

You mean Goddess.

Abracadabra

God nii jare because as a God I have no gender
Re: Who Is God And Where Is He From? by ifenes(m): 7:05am On Feb 28, 2016
reallest:

God nii jare because as a God I have no gender

So be it.
Re: Who Is God And Where Is He From? by reallest(f): 7:14am On Feb 28, 2016
ifenes:

So be it.
gringrin,Happy Sunday,are u going to rush (where people worship me)
Re: Who Is God And Where Is He From? by taurus25(m): 8:15am On Feb 28, 2016
ShyNeptune:

You don't even know what you believe.
Obviously you became an atheist just because you saw people becoming atheists. Learn not to follow the crowd sir smiley
Thanks anyway.
what sort of primary school deduction is that?..smh
Re: Who Is God And Where Is He From? by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 28, 2016
@ musicwriter.. thanks for your answers. ... I understand your stand. ... and I have also have a couple more questions to ask. But if I keep asking, then this conversation may go on and on and on and on.... well, your story still sounds more like what these religious preachers tell us... In the end, I can't categorically say there's no God and I can't say there is Either. All I'll hold on to is My Morality, Not because I want to please any god but because I want to Put smiles on gloomy faces.

musicwriter:

When I was a kid there was this toy every boy was using, but I didn't have it. I made some incantations promising to worship satan if I have it. Just as I finished, I looked on the floor and there the toy was!. I picked it and ran away and while running I keep shouting "I no de do again o, I no gree". True life story. I remember every aspect of it with no illusion whatsoever. I shared it on Nairaland before.

This event is actually why I strongly believe in God.

This got me laughing out loud, actually there are a thousand and one explanations to this.... Someone must have heard you praying and decided to surprise you with your need....... it's no rocket science nor Rocket miracle to me though.

Thanks for your honest answers once again wink
Re: Who Is God And Where Is He From? by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 28, 2016
ifenes:

You asked if I had first hand experience with Aliens? How do you expect me to answer that? What I do know is that the religious people on this planet are worshiping extraterrestrial Homo Sapiens giants (8-12 feet tall) from the planet Nibiru rocketed to Earth and mined gold some 400,000 years ago. 300,000 years ago they created a colony on Earth-adapted, short-lived mine slaves—that’s us–from their genome. We called them “Anunnaki,” People-From-The-Sky. They taught us hierarchy, violence, greed, slavery, debt. They made us worship them, call them “gods.”

How did I know these? Every isolated civilizations on this planet tells the same stories. Be it the ancient Mesopotamian,Incas,Yourba,Igbo,Hausa,Ghana,Zulus,Dogans,Celtics,Greeks,Norse, Chinese, Tibetans, Central and South Americans all spoke of gods who rode Celestial Chariots, threw thunderbolts and, when Nibiru neared Earth, they gave us crops, herds, devices, medicine, laws, knowledge and more Nibiran genes. And when you visit famous cities like England,France,Germany,you can see their symbols all over the cities

Our Sumerian ancestors didn’t imagine gods who made them literate and told them what to write. Rather than make up gods, Sumerians saw, heard and even touched Anunnaki as people like them, though the Anunnaki stood taller and lived longer. Sumerians watched the giants run computers and advanced machines, saw them fire weapons of mass destruction.

The Nibirans showed us how to to kill to rule. We watched them kill each other. Our ancestors had to plunder, enslave or kill whomever their particular masters, the dominant Nibiran in their areas told them. Even up to this day people still kill for Allah(Alalu) and Yahweh(real name Enlil).

Its a lot I could talk about. This exactly what the religious books are trying to explain to us,nothing spiritual about these stories. Even when you look at Jesus's story,it is obvious it was a role play to fool humans.

I appreciate this.... smiley thanks.
Re: Who Is God And Where Is He From? by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 28, 2016
taurus25:

what sort of primary school deduction is that?..smh
smiley
Re: Who Is God And Where Is He From? by sasquareT(m): 9:16am On Feb 28, 2016
musicwriter:

If you're saying there's no God, you've already made up your mind God doesn't exist, just like someone who say there's God.

First of all, the bible and Koran don't have the complete truth about God, so basing your assumption on them is wrong in the first place. The bible itself isn't complete (14 books of the Apocrypha is missing). Also it was taken from another book the Torah which was taken from traditional African religion. So, as you can see it can't hold all the truth. I don't want to get into all that, but let me try answering your questions.

The beginning we're talking about is the "moment" that consciousness, energy, or whatever you want to call it decided to exhibit itself as MATTER (something you can see or and touch). Same way your father's energy transformed to a human being, YOU.

The nature of God is to "be" to "live" to "exist", just like the nature of water is to be liquid. The nature of fire is to be hot. The nature of movement of water is to flow from high to lower place. So, God could not have been created, he can't even kill himself, even if he wanted. Because, his nature as I said before is to "be" to "live" to "exist". He's the only one real, not like us Animals or plants that can exist or live for awhile.

Forget about Christians or Moslems for now. They only hold a fraction of the truth.

Of course, there's God. I have my own personal experience like getting a toy I needed badly appear to me when I was about 9 years old.

The fact your respiratory system works like a machine means someone made it. GOD.

The fact your digestive system works like a machine means someone made it. GOD.

We all know that machines doesn't manufacture themselves.

Very simple!. Physics.

If you manufacture a car, it is the nature of the car itself that makes it possible for it to have an accident. If you build an airplane, its the nature of the airplane that makes it possible for it to crash and kill people. The only way to avoid accidents and plane crash is not to manufacture cars and airplanes. God isn't responsible for sufferings, accidents. Again, suffering like accidents happen because of the physics of the universe.
The only post that caught my attention.......I will really be glad if I can learn more from you..your Number or your email that I can contact you with will be well appreciated
Re: Who Is God And Where Is He From? by kazyhm(m): 10:02am On Feb 28, 2016
musicwriter:

If you're saying there's no God, you've already made up your mind God doesn't exist, just like someone who say there's God.

First of all, the bible and Koran don't have the complete truth about God, so basing your assumption on them is wrong in the first place. The bible itself isn't complete (14 books of the Apocrypha is missing). Also it was taken from another book the Torah which was taken from traditional African religion. So, as you can see it can't hold all the truth. I don't want to get into all that, but let me try answering your questions.

The beginning we're talking about is the "moment" that consciousness, energy, or whatever you want to call it decided to exhibit itself as MATTER (something you can see or and touch). Same way your father's energy transformed to a human being, YOU.

The nature of God is to "be" to "live" to "exist", just like the nature of water is to be liquid. The nature of fire is to be hot. The nature of movement of water is to flow from high to lower place. So, God could not have been created, he can't even kill himself, even if he wanted. Because, his nature as I said before is to "be" to "live" to "exist". He's the only one real, not like us Animals or plants that can exist or live for awhile.

Forget about Christians or Moslems for now. They only hold a fraction of the truth.

Of course, there's God. I have my own personal experience like getting a toy I needed badly appear to me when I was about 9 years old.

The fact your respiratory system works like a machine means someone made it. GOD.

The fact your digestive system works like a machine means someone made it. GOD.

We all know that machines doesn't manufacture themselves.

Very simple!. Physics.

If you manufacture a car, it is the nature of the car itself that makes it possible for it to have an accident. If you build an airplane, its the nature of the airplane that makes it possible for it to crash and kill people. The only way to avoid accidents and plane crash is not to manufacture cars and airplanes. God isn't responsible for sufferings, accidents. Again, suffering like accidents happen because of the physics of the universe.

you really don't understand what the op is talking about
Re: Who Is God And Where Is He From? by musicwriter(m): 10:37am On Feb 28, 2016
ShyNeptune:
@ musicwriter.. thanks for your answers. ... I understand your stand. ... and I have also have a couple more questions to ask. But if I keep asking, then this conversation may go on and on and on and on.... well, your story still sounds more like what these religious preachers tell us... In the end, I can't categorically say there's no God and I can't say there is Either. All I'll hold on to is My Morality, Not because I want to please any god but because I want to Put smiles on gloomy faces.

This got me laughing out loud, actually there are a thousand and one explanations to this.... Someone must have heard you praying and decided to surprise you with your need....... it's no rocket science nor Rocket miracle to me though.

Thanks for your honest answers once again wink

You see, this's why I usually don't share that toy story because nobody will believe it. If it happened to someone else I may not believe it as well. Just be informed that IT DID NOT HAPPEN IN THE HOUSE!. IT HAPPENED IN A BUSH!. JUST ME ALONE THERE!.

And, yes, you have to hold on to your morality because at the end of the day all that matters is; are you a good person or a bad person. And by believing in morality it means you already presuppose there will be justice, and that's true because Mr. justice is eternal being.

You are not to do good so that God will not punish you. Not at all!. Forget what the bible and Koran is saying, it's not true!. Again, you're doing good for your own benefit. Only when you're good are you in sync with the being called good/God. Example; when you see a beggar on the street and give him money. The beggar will be happy and you'll be happy too. Scientist/doctors says that happiness prolongs the life span. So, the money you gave to the beggar, you're not really helping the beggar alone, rather, you're also helping yourself!!. I don't know how else to explain this to you.

No, I'm not tired of answering your questions, as long as you're asking honest questions without insult.
Re: Who Is God And Where Is He From? by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 28, 2016
musicwriter:

You see, this's why I usually don't share that toy story because nobody will believe it. If it happened to someone else I may not believe it as well. Just be informed that IT DID NOT HAPPEN IN THE HOUSE!. IT HAPPENED IN A BUSH!. JUST ME ALONE THERE!.

And, yes, you have to hold on to your morality because at the end of the day all that matters is; are you a good person or a bad person. And by believing in morality it means you already presuppose there will be justice, and that's true because Mr. justice is eternal being.

You are not to do good so that God will not punish you. Not at all!. Forget what the bible and Koran is saying, it's not true!. Again, you're doing good for your own benefit. Only when you're good are you in sync with the being called good/God. Example; when you see a beggar on the street and give him money. The beggar will be happy and you'll be happy too. Scientist/doctors says that happiness prolongs your life. So, the money you gave to the beggar, you're not really helping the beggar alone, rather, you're also helping yourself!!. I don't know how else to explain this to you.

No, I'm not tied of answering your questions, as long as you're asking honest questions without insult.
Cool. I love your analysis. smiley
I'll ask more questions when I'm less busy. Thanks for your time sir smiley
Re: Who Is God And Where Is He From? by Amberon: 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
Venus can be seen with the physical eyes? Lmao!

Jesus has been seen by millions too with their physical eyes.
taurus25:

laughing my bum out!.......is that sopose to be your defence?.......many of the planets can be seen with the naked eyes....venus as seen in the night sky can be confused to be a star...not all physical things can be seen with the unclad eye but they can be detected and measured....ur oxygen anology got me rolling on the floor grin

Re: Who Is God And Where Is He From? by Amberon: 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
You're embarrassing yourself for believing in your crappy ideologies.
Humblebloke:

Please stop(typing) talking sh!t..........

You are embarrasing meundecided
Re: Who Is God And Where Is He From? by taurus25(m): 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
Amberon:
Venus can be seen with the physical eyes? Lmao!

Jesus has been seen by millions too with their physical eyes.
likewise mohammed....therefore they are god!.....someone once called this sunday school arguments grin now i see

by the way have you seen jesus wth your physical eyes?
Re: Who Is God And Where Is He From? by H2Ossss(m): 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
Mazio1960:
Who is God and where is He from?
This question has always been in my mind for a very long time, and each time I try to think about it, I hear words like “ma lo ro” (meaning no think am).
But to really think of it, the bible says and I quote “in the beginning God created the Heavens and the Earth”. So I asked, what beginning are we talking about, secondly where was God before the creation of Heaven and Earth? Because I have heard most Christians and Non-Christians agree that God is in Heaven, but are they all right?
Are we actually sure that, there is a God or did someone just decide to coin a story and make us all believe it? If truly there is God, how come He allows His people to go through much sufferings and still, He keeps quiet?
To me I think this so called Christians are the most foolish set of people ever. How can you see your brethren being killed on a daily bases and all you do is to watch and say the battle is not yours but the Lord’s, not like their counterpart Muslim’s who stand up to fight for what they believe and against anyone who tries so mess with their brethren’s.
In case you might wonder where I am coming from, all I am trying to say is that there is no God and both the Muslims and Christians are just so confused on what they claim to believe and worship and if anyone thinks otherwise please say it and with enough prove.

There are proves that God exist, but ur cup is too filled with ignorance and stupidity to see them... (sorry for that but it must be said), my reason is u asked a question (who is God), only u 1 con provide answer (God does not exist), and called christians foolish for beliving. empty ur cup, be willing to learn.... u might just see the truth.
Re: Who Is God And Where Is He From? by ifenes(m): 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
reallest:

gringrin,Happy Sunday,are u going to rush (where people worship me)

No idea what that is dear
Re: Who Is God And Where Is He From? by Gayjesus: 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
ifenes:

I can only point you towards a direction. Google "Chariots of the Gods" and Zachariah Stitches, these guys are researchers for years.

The reason I'm giving these links is for you to figure things out yourself. Afterwards when you read the bible,you will see a bigger picture than you think,you will find answers yourself. Some questions are better answered yourself.

"Chariot of the gods" was an eye opener for me. Where do you place the Yoruba orishas? Do you think the gold mines in Zimbabwe has anything to do with these guys?
Re: Who Is God And Where Is He From? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
Gayjesus:

"Chariot of the gods" was an eye opener for me. Where do you place the Yoruba orishas? Do you think the gold mines in Zimbabwe has anything to do with these guys?
Gayjesus pls i hav been looking for some to convince no God with aids of intelligence. Let with big bang theory. thank.
Re: Who Is God And Where Is He From? by bxcode(m): 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
God is God.
Atheist with all their sorry knowledge and acclaimed intellect can't produce anything from nothing, they study what God created and see his glory around them daily, yet they suppress the truth about the existence of a creator.
Its the greatest level of arrogance and gullibility to think that you came from nothing and not created.
How dumb can you get and still breathe?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Is God And Where Is He From? by Amberon: 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
No Muslim has ever seen Mohammed. It hasn't been documented. Mohammed is dead and gone. Every Muslim knows this. Of all religious leaders, Jesus is the "only" one who is purported to be alive. Even Muslims know this. Yes, their Qur'an says that Jesus is alive and coming back.

Demons and spirits exist too but they aren't GOD. Allah exists tho, but he is only a demon.

What I have seen is not the point as you will call it bluff.
taurus25:

likewise mohammed....therefore they are god!.....someone once called this sunday school arguments grin now i see

by the way have you seen jesus wth your physical eyes?
Re: Who Is God And Where Is He From? by Amberon: 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
They need drugs that inhibit dullness.
bxcode:
God is God.
Atheist with all their sorry knowledge and acclaimed intellect can't produce anything from nothing, they study what God created and see his glory around them daily, yet they suppress the truth about the existence of a creator.
Its the greatest level of arrogance and gullibility to think that you came from nothing and not created.
How dumb can you get and still breathe?
Re: Who Is God And Where Is He From? by Gayjesus: 9:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
ogechieku:
Gayjesus pls i hav been looking for some to convince no God with aids of intelligence. Let with big bang theory. thank.

Big bang theory is like a kid trying to explain things to me. The real theory is beyond big bang. Science cannot even explain the pyramids nor how Astrology works. Why are people all over our planet pointing to the stars o the location of god? Why do they think they are coming back? It is obvious they saw something. I'm afraid it is not spirits they saw.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Gave My Life For You. What Have You Done For Me? - Jesus(Photos - The Passion) / SERMON : The Portrait Of The Enemy - Bro. Gbile Akanni / Why Was Jesus Not Born Through Sexual Intercourse ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.